Author Topic: Halloween: The Complete Collection  (Read 742 times)

Offline crezi_munky

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Collector
  • I lived to watch you all die!
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Halloween: The Complete Collection
« on: Jul 17, 2004 at 09:10 AM »
Anchor Bay Entertainment has announced the release of Halloween: The Complete Collection for the 20th of September. I'm afraid that details are still very sketchy at the moment, although we'll try and bring you a list of features as soon as possible.

http://www.dvdanswers.com/index.php?r=0&s=1&c=4365&n=1&burl=

Offline ThePatriot

• Trade Count: (+10)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Halloween: The Complete Collection
« Reply #1 on: Jul 17, 2004 at 11:04 PM »
from www.gorezone.net:

Anchor Bay UK will release an 8 disc box set of the complete HALLOWEEN series! More details to come soon.

Offline Mr. Hankey

• Kapitan
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Howdy Ho!
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 20
« Reply #2 on: Jul 18, 2004 at 08:19 AM »
What's sad about this particular boxed set is that I think it will be a Region 2 exclusive, since Anchor Bay only owns the rights to all the films in the series in Europe. In the States, Anchor Bay owns the rights to the first three, while Dimension owns the rest.

Here in the Philippines, only Halloween 2 and 3 have been released on DVD, by VIVA. Who knows who owns the rights to the others locally?
Mr. Hankey the Christmas Poo... He loves me, I love you...

Offline Mr. Hankey

• Kapitan
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Howdy Ho!
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 20
« Reply #3 on: Jul 13, 2006 at 06:28 PM »
A must-have documentary for fans of this series/the slasher flick genre, in general:

Halloween: 25 Years of Terror

THE NIGHT EVERYONE CAME HOME!
The Definitive HALLOWEEN Documentary
Narrated By P.J. Soles

In 1978, his horrific rampage through the town of Haddonfield changed movie history forever. His name was Michael Myers…and the night was HALLOWEEN. Eight films and a quarter of a century later, discover the triumphs, controversies and groundbreaking influence of the series with the most comprehensive HALLOWEEN documentary ever produced. This is the true story behind every film in the franchise, featuring rare behind-the-scenes footage and over 80 interviews with cast and crew including John Carpenter, Debra Hill, Jamie Lee Curtis, Moustapha Akkad, Tom Atkins, Danielle Harris, Kathleen Kinmont, Nancy Loomis, Greg Nicotero, Joseph Wolf, John Carl Buechler, Nick Castle, Ellie Cornell, Dean Cundey, Jodi Lyn O’Keefe, Rick Rosenthal, Tommy Lee Wallace, Allan Howarth and more, plus fans like Rob Zombie, Clive Barker, Kim Newman, Edgar Wright and everyone at the Return To Haddonfield Convention. The evil that began that night will never die: Michael Myers lives on in HALLOWEEN: 25 YEARS OF TERROR!

DVD release date: July 25, 2006

SRP: $19.98 ($14.99 - Amazon Pre-Order Price)
Mr. Hankey the Christmas Poo... He loves me, I love you...