Author Topic: NBA Dynasty Series: Boston Celtics - The Complete History  (Read 734 times)

Offline Thunderball

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Apprentice
  • ?
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
hello fellow NBA fanatics! on Nov. 2, the latest entry in the NBA Dynasty Series will be released, Boston Celtics: The Complete History on DVD.

the Celtics' unprecedented 16 championships will be covered in this 5-disc DVD boxset with over 21 hours of content. 5 of the Greatest Games in Celtics History will be shown in their entirety. im not sure which games are included, but i guess we are gonna see the triple overtime game vs. Phoenix in the 1976 NBA Finals, the game 5 "sauna game" vs the Lakers in the 1984 NBA Finals, game 7 of the 1981 Eastern finals vs Philly, plus a couple of others.

im gonna order this set soon from Amazon. if you wanna be a beneficiary of the "Share The Love" program, send me a PM so that i can give you a 10% discount on this title.  :)

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B0002V7U28/ref=ase_pinoydvd-20

« Last Edit: Aug 31, 2004 at 08:55 AM by benny »

Offline toshiba

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Collector
  • Liked:
Re: NBA Dynasty Series: Boston Celtics - The Complete History
« Reply #1 on: Sep 04, 2004 at 03:39 AM »
also available on nov. 2: :)

« Last Edit: Sep 04, 2004 at 03:42 AM by toshiba »

Offline uebetan12

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Collector
  • Hi, I'm new here!
  • Liked:
Re: NBA Dynasty Series: Boston Celtics - The Complete History
« Reply #2 on: Feb 25, 2006 at 07:53 AM »
just bought this dvd of the boston celtics. sa region 3, eight discs ang lumabas. wonderful. at mura na sa region 3,lalo na pag avid fan ka ng celtic green at ni larry bird