Author Topic: Kill Bill 1 and 2 (Box Set), R2  (Read 4868 times)

Offline pchin

• Trade Count: (+122)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • HD-Men
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 4
Kill Bill 1 and 2 (Box Set), R2
« on: Dec 22, 2004 at 10:13 PM »
Kill Bill 1 and 2 (Box Set), R2
Release date: January 5, 2005 at £26.24. Available for pre-order at www.amazon.co.uk

Offline jeckjeck

• Trade Count: (+23)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Hi! I'm Jose Iñigo!!
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1
Re: Kill Bill 1 and 2 (Box Set), R2
« Reply #1 on: Dec 22, 2004 at 10:21 PM »
paul,

if you have an account with Amazon US, do you still need to open a seperate one for AmazonUK? Would you know if they also deliver via Royal Logistics?

Thanks!  ;D

Offline hemisphere

• Trade Count: (0)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • On the Lot!
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #2 on: Dec 22, 2004 at 10:24 PM »
pchin, is this edition in TIN? Unedited?

8)

Offline pchin

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • HD-Men
  • Liked:
« Reply #3 on: Dec 22, 2004 at 10:52 PM »
if you have an account with Amazon US, do you still need to open a seperate one for AmazonUK? Would you know if they also deliver via Royal Logistics?
jeckjeck, I don't think you need to open a separate a/c. Previously when I entered my Amazon US password into the Amazon UK, it accepts. Furthermore, all my various addresses database in Amazon US are now assessible thru Amazon UK. Whilst in Amazon Jap, u will need to create a new a/c :) So far, I only purchased once (2 DVDs) from Amazon UK (thanks to hemisphere1234's alert on the I Robot Tin Edition  ;) ). I used Johnny Air Cargo address in US. The shipping charge is only 4.07 pound sterling (approximately P445). I'm not sure tho if they also deliver via Royal Logistics

pchin, is this edition in TIN? Unedited?

hemisphere1234 , regret at this point in time Amazon UK site doesn't include further details regarding this release. Recently, got the Kill Bill 1 & 2 Twin Pack, Japan release (thanks to Flyboy  ;) ). Wow...simply love the Vol 1 ending fighting scenes which are full of unedited gore plus in FULL color  :D

Offline hemisphere

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • On the Lot!
  • Liked:
« Reply #4 on: Dec 22, 2004 at 11:03 PM »

hemisphere1234 , regret at this point in time Amazon UK site doesn't include further details regarding this release. Recently, got the Kill Bill 1 & 2 Twin Pack, Japan release (thanks to Flyboy  ;) ). Wow...simply love the Vol 1 ending fighting scenes which are full of unedited gore plus in FULL color  :D

dont remind me about the kill bill japanese release.. still in pain here..  :'( LOL  ;D

anyhow, if you are to ship your AMAZON UK packages to JAC NY, who'll be responsible for the customs fees?

Amazon UK does not utilize AMAZON US' alliance with Royale Logistics unfortunately... they use straight to PO delivery.  anyhow, my order with Amazon UK (SHREK2 and LES MIZ) shipped Nov 17 has not arrived yet..

???
« Last Edit: Dec 22, 2004 at 11:04 PM by hemisphere1234 »

Offline pchin

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • HD-Men
  • Liked:
« Reply #5 on: Dec 22, 2004 at 11:34 PM »

dont remind me about the kill bill japanese release.. still in pain here..  :'( LOL  ;D anyhow, if you are to ship your AMAZON UK packages to JAC NY, who'll be responsible for the customs fees?

Amazon UK does not utilize AMAZON US' alliance with Royale Logistics unfortunately... they use straight to PO delivery.  anyhow, my order with Amazon UK (SHREK2 and LES MIZ) shipped Nov 17 has not arrived yet.. ???

What happen bro rgd kill bill japanese release? If I'm not mistaken u r still searching for the Kill Bill Vol 1 Premium Box?  :D

Ei...good question! Who paid for the customs fees at JAC NY eh?? Oh perhaps, in US they r using the " below US$100 value" incur no custom charge... unlike here that depends on Luck! LOL  :P I got my order (Shrek 1 & 2 boxset together with I Robot Tin) valued at Pound Sterling 36.39. Absolutely no charge whatsoever! :) My order was shipped on 4 Dec & got the notice to collect yesterday. So about 2 weeks plus all in all.

What shipment did u use for your order at Amazon UK? Geez... Nov 17 till now is quite a delay..hope it's on the way na & u will get it soon... :)

Offline hemisphere

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • On the Lot!
  • Liked:
« Reply #6 on: Dec 23, 2004 at 04:06 PM »
kill bill vol 2 is included in the casualty dude. regarding kill bill vol 1 boxset. been waiting for the right price for this one.. just cant afford another LE right now.

regarding JAC and Amazon UK.. should have taken this route instead of the local post office.. been losing packages left and right now. and it takes a month to find out the liabilities. maybe i should change my name and my ID in the future so PO peepz wont have an idea.. Reverend hemisphere? Atty Hemisphere?

i used standard shipping for my orders.. still no notification from the PO.. :(

Offline hemisphere

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • On the Lot!
  • Liked:
« Reply #7 on: Jan 03, 2005 at 03:56 PM »
dude.. im getting the kill bill vol 2 japanese release reorder (arghh!) this week.  here's a preview:

8)

Offline pchin

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • HD-Men
  • Liked:
« Reply #8 on: Jan 03, 2005 at 08:32 PM »
Nice one dude...too bad I had purchased the Twin Pack LE na.... guess I can't regret  ;D

Offline av_phile1

• Trade Count: (+22)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Cheers from a movie and music lover
  • Liked:
« Reply #9 on: Jan 24, 2005 at 09:51 AM »
Hope they can sell this box set here.  The Saving Private Ryan commemorative available at astro has R2 (PAL SECAM) indicated at the back and confirmed by the sales lady.  Got it and it still played flawlessly on my set-up.

Offline pchin

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • HD-Men
  • Liked:
« Reply #10 on: Jan 24, 2005 at 10:22 AM »
pchin, is this edition in TIN? Unedited?  8)

Anyone got the UK edition which was released 5 Jan? It's not Tin Edition daw but cardboard package. Geez that's too bad but good thing is the price is now £20.97 at Amazon UK :)

Offline Artemis

• Collector
  • "but perhaps, to love someone you can't have...
  • Liked:
« Reply #11 on: Apr 14, 2005 at 02:33 AM »
Nice one dude...too bad I had purchased the Twin Pack LE na.... guess I can't regret  ;D

hey paul, if you don't mind me asking.. how much did you get your twin pack LE? this is the japanese uncensored version right?  8)
is a wound only death can heal..."   - Orpheus

Offline pchin

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • HD-Men
  • Liked:
« Reply #12 on: Apr 14, 2005 at 10:31 PM »
hey paul, if you don't mind me asking.. how much did you get your twin pack LE? this is the japanese uncensored version right?  8)
Hi Artemis, yep it's totally uncensored...awesome!! Got it about $65 or P3,575 :)

Offline blitzkrieg

• Trade Count: (+20)
  • DVD Guru
  • Shut up!!!
  • Liked:
« Reply #13 on: Apr 14, 2005 at 11:38 PM »
;D I got my KB1&12 pack Japan Edition as pasalubong from an ex-tenant who ordered it online and delivered COD, thereby saving me P2,400 hehehe. The box of this package is thicker, harder and sturdier. It is really the uncensored version and the picture/sound clarity is an astounding 10!!  My sister goes nuts everytime I play the fight scenes of KB1 over and over.

Offline Artemis

• Collector
  • Liked:
« Reply #14 on: Apr 14, 2005 at 11:59 PM »
Hi Artemis, yep it's totally uncensored...awesome!! Got it about $65 or P3,575 :)

hmmm... it's a bit expensive pala... :) that's $65 shipped?

Offline hemisphere

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • On the Lot!
  • Liked:
« Reply #15 on: Apr 15, 2005 at 12:22 AM »
all japanese releases are expensive.. you really have to be ready to shell out big cash.. check yesasia if they are still selling the twin boxset. seen it 2 weeks ago..

8)

Offline Artemis

• Collector
  • Liked:
« Reply #16 on: Apr 15, 2005 at 12:36 AM »
all japanese releases are expensive.. you really have to be ready to shell out big cash.. check yesasia if they are still selling the twin boxset. seen it 2 weeks ago..

8)

ok! thanks for the tip sir hemi!   wanted to get the boxset i saw in your earlier post - the kill bill premium box set because i thought it contains both kill bills 1 and 2... but now, i'm saving up for this twin pack  instead... this is #1 on my "to buy" list for now.  ;D

Offline hemisphere

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • On the Lot!
  • Liked:
« Reply #17 on: Apr 15, 2005 at 12:49 AM »
whichever way, the japanese cut is really worth it.. :)

ill try to check some sites where the twinbox is still available..

Offline pchin

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • HD-Men
  • Liked:
« Reply #18 on: Apr 15, 2005 at 06:17 PM »
hmmm... it's a bit expensive pala... :) that's $65 shipped?

That's exclusive shipping pa. Fortunately for me, a friend bought some Japan DVDs so he helped me out.  :)

Offline hemisphere

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • On the Lot!
  • Liked:
« Reply #19 on: Apr 25, 2005 at 07:28 PM »
japanese twin box is available again at yesasia. :)

Offline nixenzo

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Collector
  • D'oh!
  • Liked:
« Reply #20 on: Jun 01, 2006 at 06:10 PM »
Kill bill Volume 1 Boxset, still available from HKFlix.com at $165(!), including shipping. Personally, I won't be getting this release on this site. :( (Interestingly, the wooden LOTR boxset is available too, but it is very, very, very expensive)
« Last Edit: Jun 01, 2006 at 06:11 PM by nixenzo »
Librarian

Offline hemisphere

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • On the Lot!
  • Liked:
« Reply #21 on: Jun 02, 2006 at 01:04 AM »
kill bill vol 1 and 2 was available at amazon japan 2 days ago.

occasionally check the site for restocks.

8)