Author Topic: BENQ PB6240 DLP Front Projector - 2700 ansi lumens - comments, please  (Read 676 times)

Offline voj

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • DVD Addict
  • Ephesians 2:8-9
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Any comment on this DLP projector will be very much appreciated, I'm on the lookout for a front projector with at least 2000+ ansi lumens.  This one is below P100k.  But I'm not too familiar with the brand.

Thanks in advance.

Voj

Offline alice c. go

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Apprentice
  • Liked:
SIR VOJ: Why not consider closely the DLP front projector we're sadly letting go. We're truly hard-up
and planning very keenly in getting an eye operation, hence we're selling - with so big a regret - our
INFOCUS X1 DLP PROJECTOR. Infocus is the worldwide leader in home cinema projectors, and its
X1 model is the legendary unit that broke the price barrier of bringing small folks the privilege
of having a giant screen home theater without breaking their backs. X1 has a true CONTRAST RATIO of
900, and a real measurable lumens of 600+. Of course, the publicity literature would declare it as
"2,000:1 Contrast Ratio, and 1,000 Lumens" but we would like to give honest figure to the X1 because
for sure the moment you'll evaluate this in actual performance, your view towards "home theater"
would be altered forever. The pixel count is "800 X 600," the newly-acquainted among us might scoff on this "low" figure. But actual performance is not hinged or anchored by those figures. Its your eyes who'll tell that the X1 is compleat and gratifyingly good. Such pixel count is in fact, the perfect pixel field for DVD picture resolution. Our unit was purchased in November 2003, from American Technologies, its
official distributor. Our usage is a mere 480+ hours, out of a certified 3,000 hours of bulb life. That would
explained too why we're letting this go because we can hardly use it due to our grocery and poorer eyesight.
Taking this unit, we will duly give you American Technologies' official receipt and warranty certification, plus all
the accessories that accompanied the X1. Plus, we will share as a bonus a COMPONENT VIDEO ADOPTER, and a 1 meter COMPONENT CABLE so that you can couple the X1 with your progressive scan DVD unit. Sir, this unit has served us very gratifyingly. The wonders of DLP technology truly shines in the X1, and the contrast and black level you're getting is superb, while the lumens is qualifiably just a secondary consideration because for certain you're going to use this mainly for a shaded, light-controlled room. Seeing a GIANT SCREEN PROJECTOR is a magical experience, you will afterwards condescend or looked down over a regular 32 inch TV, and could
confidently put down even those ultra-expensive plasmas and LCDs where only the millionaires for now could splurge on. By having your own giant theater, you're showing the ultra-wealthy videophiles that you could beat them on their own game, and they would not caused to argue once they're stupefied by a 100 inch image. Please consider this unit for only P49,000. No need to break your piggy bank and spend P100,000. just to have a DLP projector, our offer is unique and truly rare, and we plea to you to REVIEW the X1 first, before you pay another guy your precious P100,000. Be reminded that with proper, expert usage - the bulp lifespan of
our unit remains at 2,500 hours (or 3,500 hours more at what is called ECONOMY LOW BRIGHTNESS MODE), with that you'll have the privilege of enjoying home cinema for three hours a day for the next two years or 750 days. (Or, at economy mode: 1,150 days.) Please come here to Tagaytay, Sir, let us show you this breakthrough, superb projector. We will duly provide all testing materials - films, cables, videophile-grade DVD player, and a 90-foot screen, plus your own privacy in a private screening hall. Come at any time, between 10 AM to 6 PM. Your interest duly awaited, please call at #09202-833-970, PLDT: (046) 4131-986 (MR. GO) Please read our selling post for the X1 plus four more audio-video equipments in the Buy&Sell section of this site, or alternately at the DVD Marketplace on previous pages. Thank you.

Offline voj

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • DVD Addict
  • Ephesians 2:8-9
  • Liked:
Sorry, cultureclub, but my clients are looking at 2000+ ansi lumens.  I already have a 1300 ansi lumens Infocus DLP 340.  I got an Infocus X1 earlier and sold it also unused as it does not meet my requirement.

Since I rent out my unit(s), I prefer units with warranty and back up units in case it breaks down during presentations.

Guys, again, please, any feedback or comments on the BENQ PB6240 greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

p.s. cultureclub, hope you still remember me, we use to transact during the e-auction days.  my handle there was voj.