Author Topic: Wizard of Oz 2-disc Special Edition  (Read 907 times)

Offline Kaiser Soze

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Collector
  • A pitiless, psycho, craped-up butcher.
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Wizard of Oz 2-disc Special Edition
« on: Nov 15, 2005 at 09:27 AM »
With all the exciting new releases lately, the release of this timeless classic seems to have slipped many a colletor's radar:

The Wizard of Oz 2-disc Special Edition

This is a recent release. Available na po sa mga local stores.
« Last Edit: Nov 15, 2005 at 09:32 AM by Kaiser Soze »

Offline av_phile1

• Trade Count: (+22)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Cheers from a movie and music lover
  • Liked:
Re: Wizard of Oz 2-disc Special Edition
« Reply #1 on: Nov 15, 2005 at 09:50 AM »
Saw this one too and looks like a good value for the price.  According to amazon, the picture quality has been restored/enhanced so it should look better than the snapper version which I already have.  And it packs a lot of special features not found in the first leaving out only a few from the first. 

I only wish the 3-disc CE version is released locally as it contains all the features of the first and this one.  But the 2-dsic version is an excellent buy, especially for those who still don't have the title and would want one. 
« Last Edit: Nov 15, 2005 at 09:54 AM by av_phile1 »

Offline masterblaster

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Apprentice
  • I'm a llama!
  • Liked:
« Reply #2 on: Dec 02, 2005 at 01:39 AM »
the 2 disc pack is exactly the same as the 3 disc pack, except for the 3rd disc which mainly contains the older  versions of the movie plus some docu on the author. so unless you are into silent movies, the 2 disc pack is a really good buy as it is.

Offline viperkid

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Collector
  • Liked:
« Reply #3 on: Dec 11, 2005 at 02:13 AM »
Like the previous poster said if you're a movie afficionado like me get the Collector's Edition which I ordered 2 copies one for me and one for my grandmother because this is her favorite movie of all time. But if you're the casual watcher that loves this timeless classic the two-disc edition is a must buy.