Author Topic: Multimedia speakers?  (Read 1001 times)

Offline chickenchops

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Apprentice
  • Hi, I'm new here!
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Multimedia speakers?
« on: Nov 19, 2005 at 05:13 PM »
I'm on the lookout for multimedia speakers for my girlfriend. I offered her some spare satellites speakers i had from my ht days but she said she wants em small and simple, no bookshelves/amps for her. kabit nya kasi sa ipod nya and she doesnt want em big boxes on her study table.

ive been checking out the klipsch pro media ultra 2.0 but cant seem to find them locally. can you guys suggest something equally nice? im sure audiophiles must have dealt with multimedia speakers at one time or another (for the office, for the kids, etc)

thanks in advance!
« Last Edit: Nov 21, 2005 at 02:50 AM by Koboy! »

Offline bumblebee

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 2
Re: Multimedia speakers?
« Reply #1 on: Nov 19, 2005 at 06:47 PM »
I'm on the lookout for multimedia speakers for my girlfriend. I offered her some spare satellites speakers i had from my ht days but she said she wants em small and simple, no bookshelves/amps for her. kabit nya kasi sa ipod nya and she doesnt want em big boxes on her study table.

ive been checking out the klipsch pro media ultra 2.0 but cant seem to find them locally. can you guys suggest something equally nice? im sure audiophiles must have dealt with multimedia speakers at one time or another (for the office, for the kids, etc)

thanks in advance!

Try Logitech's. They seem to be taking Klipsch head on.
« Last Edit: Nov 21, 2005 at 02:51 AM by Koboy! »

Offline Jason_10

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Collector
  • V6 24V
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 4
Re: Multimedia speakers?
« Reply #2 on: Nov 20, 2005 at 01:15 AM »
if you want a great looking (and sounding) multi media speakers, try jazz speakers J8902.
From chaos, comes clarity...