Author Topic: Custom-made Demo disc  (Read 171263 times)

Offline aldrinpsx

• Trade Count: (0)
  • DVD Guru
  • Region 1 fanatic!!!!!!!
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Custom-made Demo disc
« Reply #720 on: Jul 28, 2006 at 11:47 PM »
I rest my case... what im asking is Forgiveness.

peace and blessing!!!

Offline classicman

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #721 on: Jul 28, 2006 at 11:55 PM »
i hope that Blu & Ricky will immediately post their sentiments para ma-resolve na kaagad...... 8)

Offline ricky

• Trade Count: (+68)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Duh?
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 544
« Reply #722 on: Jul 29, 2006 at 01:09 AM »
Leo ang haba nga ng post mo :o ;D Honestly I have nothing personal against blu or aldrin, only thing I am against with is sacrificing the over-all quality of the project just to make a point :(

You are right , aldrin must be given the chance to prove himself that the errors were never intended, and this is where Blu lost his cool.I know Blu was pressured the past weeks to come up with copies that we viewed last sunday,and i think he was embarassed by the fact that matt and I commented on how crappy the animusic scene was.sound was good but video is pixelated.So I then told blu to use instead either Munskie's or my own copy once it arrives.

He immediately agreed then so I was quite surprised to see that he changed his decision yesterday :o I thought he was just teasing the members to join the discussion so I text him earlier to ask if he was really serious about it,and his strong reply was YES >:( Thats when I told him that if he pushes thru with his plan ill just leave the group ;D

I think what pis_ed Blu was the way aldrin tried to reason out Blu's finding hence the misunderstanding :P Its really up to blu to decide how to make the project,all im requesting(DEMANDING ;D) is for him to try to keep his cool and not compromise the finish product ;) Ok na ako blu,Dont worry ill cook for you again,basta sana sanay ka kumain ng may bubog ;D joke by monday deliver na din yung animusic ko vol 1&2 ;)

Aldrin try to patch things with blu ;)

Offline ESi

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • DVD Addict
  • Hello!
  • Liked:
« Reply #723 on: Jul 29, 2006 at 02:41 AM »
bai classicman,

I couldn't have stated it better than that! Bravo. I'm also glad to know from myki that everythings fine. I am sure you had one helluva bargain. OT: BTW, how's your new toy? ;)

My 2 cents:

Being merely an observer last weekend as a previously posted, I was very much impressed on the LOVE & PASSION ( for the hobby ) that was placed into this project. THe 3 top guys (BLU, MATT, CHEF RICKY) were very meticulous with regards to what will be INCLUDED or DELETED! PQ and SQ were the TOP priorities. It would be a shame to include substandard video to something which is already a MASTERPIECE even in the DRAFTING phase! ITS THAT GOOD!  I believe we are all gentlemen here and being such, I can see no reason for us not settling our differences.  ;D Having said that......Ricky, ;D what on the menu? ;) ;D ;D
Ars longa, Vita Brevis, Judicium dificile

Offline Munskie

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • HighDef Enthusiast
  • Liked:
« Reply #724 on: Jul 29, 2006 at 07:26 AM »
yeah yeah ricky....di kopa natikman luto mo....hehehe.  Tuloy ako bukas to pass the titles... ;D ;D

Offline classicman

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #725 on: Jul 29, 2006 at 09:24 AM »
bai classicman,

I couldn't have stated it better than that! Bravo. I'm also glad to know from myki that everythings fine. I am sure you had one helluva bargain. OT: BTW, how's your new toy? ;)

doc ESi,

a single phone call resolved whatever misunderstanding i had w/ him, & since then our trust & respect for each other had been nothing but positive :)

as i've stated in my thread at the HT Gallery, this new toy is my best upgrade thus far (except only as to the renovation of our HT room).......but the downside is: palagi akong PUYAT!!! ;D ;D ;D

Offline Blu-Ray

• Trade Count: (+163)
  • DVD Addict
  • More titles coming
  • Liked:
« Reply #726 on: Jul 29, 2006 at 10:42 PM »
Sensya na  :(

Sir Leo, pasasalihin pa rin kita forever...kahit sa blu-ray project (kung pwede). Di kita i-ban  ;) walang dahilan.

Yes sir ricky, alam ko naman eh...okay lang din ako sayo...and thanks to esi and classicman for understanding.
More titles coming soon...

Offline hemisphere

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • On the Lot!
  • Liked:
« Reply #727 on: Jul 30, 2006 at 11:43 AM »
guys, as a rule for future projects, i think everyone should send the complete "disc copy" or the original dvds to ensure quality direct from studio.

blu-ray, easy lang. at the end of the day, we all have the same intentions. re packaging, i need to know all the titles, qualified or not, so we can kickstart conceptualization. packaging is the first moment of truth kaya dapat pag-isipan din. ok na siguro Corel Draw. pa check ko na lang sa art directors namin sa office.

aldrin dude, initially, was surprised you sent it via PO with all the movie labels. i thought the package was shipped via fedex. anyhow, buti nagawan ng paraan. but thanks for being man enough to admit your honest mistakes. only few people can actually stand up and tell the truth.

all is well now and communication lang siguro.

8)

Offline MAtZTER

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • More POWER to your HT! literally ...
  • Liked:
« Reply #728 on: Jul 31, 2006 at 12:01 PM »
I wanst able to log in during the weekend.

Dami na pala nangyaring drama dito. :D

Parang telenovela ah

Anyway, I will just do my job as you chief QC inspector. But in so doing,  I cannot (sw)allow the pixelated animusic sequences. Lets just use the animusic DVDs of other members.

Cool down lang mga bros, pasko is around the corner.  ;)

Offline MAtZTER

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #729 on: Jul 31, 2006 at 12:03 PM »
Ayus ah, ang haba ng post ni sir Leo. Talagang he is sharing his skills as a lawyer in this project.

Mabuhay ka sir Leo!

From now on you are our chief arbitrator!   :)

Offline aldrinpsx

• DVD Guru
  • Liked:
« Reply #730 on: Jul 31, 2006 at 12:23 PM »
I wanst able to log in during the weekend.

Dami na pala nangyaring drama dito. :D

Parang telenovela ah

Anyway, I will just do my job as you chief QC inspector. But in so doing,  I cannot (sw)allow the pixelated animusic sequences. Lets just use the animusic DVDs of other members.

Cool down lang mga bros, pasko is around the corner.  ;)

Sir Matz.... i already sent(Express EMS global mail)  the R1 Animusic 1 and 2 plus other titles  to Sir leo..it will be on your hand in a couple of days.

peace and blessing!!!

Offline Blu-Ray

• DVD Addict
  • More titles coming
  • Liked:
« Reply #731 on: Jul 31, 2006 at 02:58 PM »
Sir bakit naman ipinadala mo without my signal? As I said, na-assign ko na sa iba animusic 1 and 2, thx ultimate demo, superspeedway and sharktale. In fact nasa akin na lahat. Of course ayoko ng delay kaya assign ko na sa iba…ayaw ko din naman i-edit pa yan baka next next week pa dating sa akin. Ayaw din nila ng compressed kaya ginawan ko ng paraan.   >:(

Sir leo, wag no ma i-ship sa akin…di ko rin bubuksan yan. Thanks.

Offline Blu-Ray

• DVD Addict
  • More titles coming
  • Liked:
« Reply #732 on: Jul 31, 2006 at 04:49 PM »
Just received an LBC package from Munskie a while ago for his contributions. This includes animusics and other titles. We're almost done in collecting titles, kay sir Matz nalang and hopefully this week daw.  8)

Offline Blu-Ray

• DVD Addict
  • More titles coming
  • Liked:
« Reply #733 on: Jul 31, 2006 at 09:02 PM »
No sir. Nakausap ko na si mat, usapan din huli na sya magpass. Unahin ko muna yung ibang participants. Di lang naexpect natin yung mga dumating na problem kaya natagalan ko kunin yung sa kanya.

Offline ricky

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Duh?
  • Liked:
« Reply #734 on: Jul 31, 2006 at 10:41 PM »
Aldrin I just want to tell you not to worry anymore even if some of your contributed titles will not be used, you'll still be a part of the group ;) nobody wanted it to happen so i'll give you points for the efforts :) And besides most titles can be sourced here naman esp from the BIGTIME collectors like redge,paul, james and leo 8) And aldrin baka maging bagong LOVE TEAM kayo ni blu to replace the ever popular MATZTER-SANMIG_ph TANDEM :o :o :o ;D ;D ;D Matt  madrama pala ha ;) ;D forward ko sa kanya contact numbers mo ::) ;D ;D ;D merry x'mas ninong in advance.

Offline aldrinpsx

• DVD Guru
  • Liked:
« Reply #735 on: Jul 31, 2006 at 11:16 PM »
Aldrin I just want to tell you not to worry anymore even if some of your contributed titles will not be used, you'll still be a part of the group ;) nobody wanted it to happen so i'll give you points for the efforts :) And besides most titles can be sourced here naman esp from the BIGTIME collectors like redge,paul, james and leo 8) And aldrin baka maging bagong LOVE TEAM kayo ni blu to replace the ever popular MATZTER-SANMIG_ph TANDEM :o :o :o ;D ;D ;D Matt  madrama pala ha ;) ;D forward ko sa kanya contact numbers mo ::) ;D ;D ;D merry x'mas ninong in advance.

Ricky... Salamat ng madami.. I already mailed the dvds last friday to sir leo.. 12 discs yun.. kung hindi nyo magagamit.. ok lang..ang sakin lang gusto ko lang makatulong.im here to accept my fault(if any) and asking for a little consideration.

peace and blessing!!!

Offline classicman

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #736 on: Aug 01, 2006 at 07:55 AM »
Sensya na  :(

Sir Leo, pasasalihin pa rin kita forever...kahit sa blu-ray project (kung pwede). Di kita i-ban  ;) walang dahilan.

Ayus ah, ang haba ng post ni sir Leo. Talagang he is sharing his skills as a lawyer in this project.

Mabuhay ka sir Leo!

From now on you are our chief arbitrator! :)

salamat Blu & master MAtZ, sana nga maayos natin ito kaagad ng matiwasay........ :) 8)

Aldrin I just want to tell you not to worry anymore even if some of your contributed titles will not be used, you'll still be a part of the group ;) nobody wanted it to happen so i'll give you points for the efforts :) And besides most titles can be sourced here naman esp from the BIGTIME collectors like redge,paul, james and leo 8)

agree ako dito, i think this is a "win - win" solution ;)........kung konti man lang ang mapili sa contribution ni aldrin, di ibig sabihin na tanggal na sya coz he can contribute more on some other aspects of the project like for example sa financial matter, mayaman naman si aldrin eh, hehehe ;D ;D ;D........but kidding aside, i have proposed this solution to Blu even before this problem cropped up, na yung mga kokonti ang contribution sa DVDs eh mas malaki nalang ng konti ang contribution sa overall costs & dapat yung tatlong sobra ang pagod sa project (Blu, MAtZ & Ricky) exempted na sa monetary contribution........i think this is fair to everybody 8)

Offline aldrinpsx

• DVD Guru
  • Liked:
« Reply #737 on: Aug 01, 2006 at 08:31 AM »
That wont be a problem sir leo....im open minded. ;D ;D ;D ;D

peace and blessing!!!

Offline Munskie

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • HighDef Enthusiast
  • Liked:
« Reply #738 on: Aug 01, 2006 at 08:33 AM »
agree here too... ;D ;D

Offline MAtZTER

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #739 on: Aug 01, 2006 at 10:49 AM »
Nah,  The monetary amount is no problem. Kung alam nyo lang, Blu charged us a very meager amount on the last demo disk project.

Libre nyo na lang kami sa hotel kumain...Paseo? Circles?  ;D

Joke  :)
« Last Edit: Aug 01, 2006 at 10:53 AM by MAtZTER »

Offline Munskie

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • HighDef Enthusiast
  • Liked:
« Reply #740 on: Aug 01, 2006 at 11:01 AM »
di pako nakain dun.... ;D ;D

Offline Compaq

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • DVD Guru
  • Liked:
« Reply #741 on: Aug 01, 2006 at 01:01 PM »
Ooops, sorry fellows, medyo nahuli ako sa "behind the scenes" ng Demo Disc III  8)

Kelan ba next meeting mga bosing? Parang ang sarap maki-kain hehehe. Have we finalized the design? Maganda siguro ma-upuan na rin yan. If your next session is a weekend (Sunday afternoon preferably), would love to join you.  :)

Cheers!!!
Compaq

Offline ricky

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Duh?
  • Liked:
« Reply #742 on: Aug 01, 2006 at 01:08 PM »
Ricky... Salamat ng madami.. I already mailed the dvds last friday to sir leo.. 12 discs yun.. kung hindi nyo magagamit.. ok lang..ang sakin lang gusto ko lang makatulong.im here to accept my fault(if any) and asking for a little consideration.

peace and blessing!!!

Wow 12 dvds tamang tama tig iisa tayo balik namin yung isa na share mo ;D joke

Matt paseo? yung food court near ayala ::)  circles? sa quezon city tapos biking tayo after ::) sorry pare ha but id rather prefer cash ;Djoke honestly request lang namin tatlo na kung pwede sa distribution of copies ay complete lahat ng members para masaya ;) aldrin pa book ka na ticket ;D

Offline ricky

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Duh?
  • Liked:
« Reply #743 on: Aug 01, 2006 at 01:12 PM »

Sir leo, wag no ma i-ship sa akin…di ko rin bubuksan yan. Thanks.

Master blu ask ko lang kung ang reason ba nito ay high speed typing or in-love ka lang  kaya pati post mo bulol? ;D
uuuuyyyy si blu in-love na...... kay aldrin ;D
« Last Edit: Aug 01, 2006 at 09:50 PM by ricky »

Offline Compaq

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • DVD Guru
  • Liked:
« Reply #744 on: Aug 01, 2006 at 01:22 PM »
Wow 12 dvds tamang tama tig iisa tayo balik namin yung isa na share mo ;D joke

Matt paseo? yung food court near ayala ::)  circles? sa quezon city tapos biking tayo after ::) sorry pare ha but id rather prefer cash ;Djoke honestly request lang namin tatlo na kung pwede sa distribution of copies ay complete lahat ng members para masaya ;) aldrin pa book ka na ticket ;D

Sa CEBU daw ang distribution ng copies   ;D Si Blu naman papadalhan ni Aldrin ng 2-way ticket  ;D

Cheers!!!
Compaq

Offline Munskie

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • HighDef Enthusiast
  • Liked:
« Reply #745 on: Aug 01, 2006 at 01:28 PM »
ricky, threadenobela na daw itong thread....me drama at comedy...action na lang kumpleto na hehehe... ;D ;D

Offline ricky

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Duh?
  • Liked:
« Reply #746 on: Aug 01, 2006 at 03:05 PM »
Hmmmm action? ::) Hoy blu nagpaparinig na si marvin,puro kadaw salita wala naman aksyon :o ;D

munskie ayan na malamang magwala na si blu ;D

Offline Munskie

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • HighDef Enthusiast
  • Liked:
« Reply #747 on: Aug 01, 2006 at 03:58 PM »
ricky...naku....baka ibalik ni blu yung mga binigay ko titles.... ;D ;D  peace master blu  ;D ;D ;D

Offline Blu-Ray

• DVD Addict
  • More titles coming
  • Liked:
« Reply #748 on: Aug 01, 2006 at 07:26 PM »
No sir. The cost is very small to think about. Estimated cost is P300 and below and I think wala problema sa amin tatlo…ang hiling lang mga sir wag pasaway.  8)

To sir Al, you compressed some of your titles…di ko alam dahilan mo kung bakit ganun ang ginawa mo (Aware ka naman na may QC tayo). Yung iba okay naman kasi double disk ang ginawa mo. Sa 4 titles, if you're aware, bakit single disk lang…so dapat nagtaka ka na. Dahil dito sir, nadelay tayo ng ilang week. Kasama na yung problem ko sa PO makuha lang, Lakas loob na kinuha sa custom mga bawal na package, hinarap mga buwaya doon mag-isa ko lang, LQ namin ni ricky hehehe, etc. Sa akin okay na sir yun, nakaraan na. Pero yun nga lang di ko maibibigay sayo yung surprise item. Complete 6-disk pa rin makukuha mo.

peace and blessing!!!

Pero sana sir, accept mo na...wala nang "If any"

Offline aldrinpsx

• DVD Guru
  • Liked:
« Reply #749 on: Aug 01, 2006 at 07:54 PM »
No sir. The cost is very small to think about. Estimated cost is P300 and below and I think wala problema sa amin tatlo…ang hiling lang mga sir wag pasaway.  8)

To sir Al, you compressed some of your titles…di ko alam dahilan mo kung bakit ganun ang ginawa mo (Aware ka naman na may QC tayo). Yung iba okay naman kasi double disk ang ginawa mo. Sa 4 titles, if you're aware, bakit single disk lang…so dapat nagtaka ka na. Dahil dito sir, nadelay tayo ng ilang week. Kasama na yung problem ko sa PO makuha lang, Lakas loob na kinuha sa custom mga bawal na package, hinarap mga buwaya doon mag-isa ko lang, LQ namin ni ricky hehehe, etc. Sa akin okay na sir yun, nakaraan na. Pero yun nga lang di ko maibibigay sayo yung surprise item. Complete 6-disk pa rin makukuha mo.

Pero sana sir, accept mo na...wala nang "If any"

DVD x copy ang ginamit ko din sir.. nde ko alam kung pano nag pixelate yun... kung alam ko lang na mag kaka problema  ay nde ko padadala sa yo yun..  nag preview ako dito bago ko padala sa yo.. yun nga lang nde ko naman napanood ng whole disc..kasi yung mga previous burnt copy ko nde naman nag pixelate.baka nga lang napa tyempo sa ginagawa ko para sa inyo..its beyond my knowledge and control...  people makes mistakes.. ;D ;D nde ko ilalagay kayo sa alanganin.. nag papasalamat ako sa lahat ng effort mo.. kasi ang dvd x copy pwede nyang i burnt ang isang disc without spliiting it.. so sa 2 disc per title na nagawa ko ay ok.. hndi ko lang  alam pag single disc.. siguro naman na test nyo yung DTS #10... single disc yun.. pero walang naging problema.. so yung pag pixelate ng animusic 1 and 2.. its beyond my knowledge and control.. point ko lang dito sir.. na hindi ko sinandyang  magpadala ng pixelated copies..sana  nag kaka intindihan na tayo sir.. pag pa umanhin nyo po..

ricky.... good idea yan.. basta sagot mo hotel ko... edsa shangrila.. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

peace and blessing!!!!
« Last Edit: Aug 01, 2006 at 07:58 PM by aldrinpsx »