Author Topic: A Thread Dedicated to the Velodyne VX-10 Sub  (Read 1508 times)

Offline moks

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Collector
  • Hi, I'm new here!
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1
A Thread Dedicated to the Velodyne VX-10 Sub
« on: Nov 29, 2005 at 11:31 AM »
Users of the Velodyne VX-10 sub. You can now post comments or reviews on this entry level sub of Velodyne.

Offline moks

• Collector
  • Hi, I'm new here!
  • Liked:
Re: A Thread Dedicated to the Velodyne VX-10 Sub
« Reply #1 on: Nov 30, 2005 at 10:09 AM »
guys do you agree that the velo vx-10 is much better sounding than polk audio and wharfedale subs when it comes to ht?

Offline jeckjeck

• Trade Count: (+23)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Hi! I'm Jose IƱigo!!
  • Liked:
« Reply #2 on: Nov 30, 2005 at 06:38 PM »
according to sir Sonny Tuazon... hindi nagkakalayo performance ng polk and ng Velodyne when it comes to both music and HT... he did say that lamang ng kaunti ang Velo but the difference would only be noticeable for an audiophile with ears perfectly tuned already... Yung Wharfes hindi niya namention  because polk and Velo lang daw ang naglalaban when it comes to subs...  ;D

Offline moks

• Collector
  • Hi, I'm new here!
  • Liked:
« Reply #3 on: Nov 30, 2005 at 08:08 PM »
according to mr. sonny tuazon and quoting him mas maganda yung mga lumang modelo ng velodyne compared sa mga bago ngayon mas malambot and mas maganda ang bass quality compared sa mga cht-r series na masyadong matigas ang bass and sirain. nasabi kong sirain because according to joey of audioworld marami na silang na-repair na cht-r series pero ang vx-10 wala pa. but that's only me. it may sound subjective. to each his own. peace...