Author Topic: Cinema Paradiso (2-Disc Collector's Edition/3-Disc Limited Collector's Edition)  (Read 5088 times)

Offline RNIverson

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • SteelBooker ™
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1
i was informed yesterday by amazon that the replacement for this will be shipped on feb 15-16 because the item is currently unavailable. they gave me an option to just cancel and get a refund, so i did. i lost interest with the dvd due to the long waiting time. the butterflies that made me order this were now gone  :P
« Last Edit: Jan 18, 2007 at 02:56 PM by RNIverson »

Offline RadicalDude

• Trade Count: (0)
  • DVD Guru
  • Bluer than Blu-Ray!
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
So it's "limited" after all. I thought it's not when Amazon's price for this one had a steep drop before.
The sun itself sees not 'til heaven clears.

Offline RNIverson

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • SteelBooker ™
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1
i was informed yesterday by amazon that the replacement for this will be shipped on feb 15-16 because the item is currently unavailable. they gave me an option to just cancel and get a refund, so i did. i lost interest with the dvd due to the long waiting time. the butterflies that made me order this were now gone  :P

apparently, the dvd in my order that caused delay was OldBoy 3disc and not this title. there was some miscommunicaiton with amazon and my Paradiso dvd was shipped ahead last jan20 and just arrived today  :D

Offline techdude

• Trade Count: (+24)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Spinning...
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Congrats.  You got it before it's gone for good (at least at Amazon)...
Blessed are the clean of heart: for they shall see God.