Author Topic: What's Wrong with Warner Bros Q.A??!!  (Read 952 times)

Offline azrael

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Apprentice
  • I'm a llama!
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
What's Wrong with Warner Bros Q.A??!!
« on: Jan 15, 2007 at 10:23 AM »
Hi Guys,
My friend recently bought NBA: Dazzling Dunks and Basketball Bloopers this weekend and to our dismay the content of the DVD is different from the packaging! Instead of the original "DD & BB", he got the sequel "All New Dazzling Dunks and Basketball Bloopers". Do any of you guys know on how we can inform Warner about this? Can my friend ask for a refund in case they can't replace it with what what they advertised on the packaging? We are really disappointed because we really love this video.

We also did some research and we read from Amazon customer reviews that they had the same experience with the R1 version.

I heard they also made a boo-boo on the R1 release of Superman Collector's Set series and they were able to replace the discs with the correct contents.

Hope you guys can help me.

Thank you.

« Last Edit: Jan 15, 2007 at 11:10 AM by azrael »

Offline Mr. Hankey

• Kapitan
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Howdy Ho!
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 20
Re: What's Wrong with Warner Bros Q.A??!!
« Reply #1 on: Jan 16, 2007 at 02:33 PM »
What store did you buy it from, and if you're not a "suki," do you have the receipt?

There should be no problem returning it. Just tell them iba yung laman, then play the disc and show them the content does not match the cover.
Mr. Hankey the Christmas Poo... He loves me, I love you...

Offline azrael

• Apprentice
  • I'm a llama!
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: What's Wrong with Warner Bros Q.A??!!
« Reply #2 on: Jan 16, 2007 at 04:25 PM »
Hi Mr. Hankey,
Thanks for the reply. My friend was able to replace it with another title yesterday. But we really would like to point out the error to Warner coz we really love this video. Its been released for almost a year.  Some complaints were already posted on some notable web sites but still no word from them yet if they will correct their mistake.   :(