Author Topic: Pinoy Big Brother: Season 2  (Read 106970 times)

Offline indie boi

• Kapitan
  • Trade Count: (+31)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Twitter: @indieboi
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1
Re: Pinoy Big Brother: Season 2
« Reply #90 on: Mar 05, 2007 at 10:48 PM »
Does he sleep in the nude? I thought he slept with his undies. I think I remember seeing him during the morning feeds getting up wearing a garish pair of boxers that had like seven different colors in stripes.

Offline Mr. Hankey

• Kapitan
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Howdy Ho!
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 20
« Reply #91 on: Mar 05, 2007 at 10:53 PM »
I saw him once get in bed in his boxers, then he slid them off when he was under the sheets. Nel asked, "what are you doing?" and he just laughed.

That's the off thing this season. For Season One, the overnight cam was usually in the girls' room. This season, it's on the opposite side. I guess because last year, the girls were talking in bed for a long time after hours, while this year, it's the guys who are.
« Last Edit: Mar 05, 2007 at 10:55 PM by Mr. Hankey »
Mr. Hankey the Christmas Poo... He loves me, I love you...

Offline jekoy

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • DVD Addict
  • Movielandia
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #92 on: Mar 05, 2007 at 11:47 PM »
And he's got his sights set on Robert. Have you guys seen how he looks at Robert? Nel looks at him like a hungry dog eyeing a huge bone.

eversince robert entered the house, starry-eyed na siya, di ba? hehehe.
Absolutely no regrets!

Offline Mr. Hankey

• Kapitan
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Howdy Ho!
  • Liked:
« Reply #93 on: Mar 06, 2007 at 12:35 AM »
I was about to go to sleep, but genie finally got out of the lamp.

The first thing Nel did when he got out of bed: he actually squeezed new guy's muscles.  ;D

Offline OCMonk

• Collector
  • Hi, I'm new everywhere!
  • Liked:
« Reply #94 on: Mar 06, 2007 at 12:43 AM »
pinakita na yung 9th housemate kanina a..si aladdin hehe..gwaping na naman..

medyo may napapansin lang ako, parang unfair...parang mas tumataas kaledad ng mga lalaki(pwera si nel) kesa sa mga babae sa itsura..wala bang mga half-breed na babae dyan? alam naman natin na kahit gaaano kapangit na pinay pag naanakan ng puti sobrang ganda ng kinalalabasan..

sana naman magpasok sila ng mga mukhang artistahin talagang mga babae..yung mga rating 9up..si wendy ok naman kaya lang background niya kasi disappointing..entertainer huh. ::)

Offline indie boi

• Kapitan
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #95 on: Mar 06, 2007 at 01:06 AM »
I'm looking forward to the girl who is supposed to be willing to do anything -- I can't remember her reason why, what's important is that she's willing to do anything hehe.

Offline jsllobrera

• Collector
  • I'm a llama!
  • Liked:
« Reply #96 on: Mar 06, 2007 at 02:25 AM »
Parang isang pet tuloy ang labas ni Nel dahil puro gwaping ang kasama nya.

Offline phulboss

• Collector
  • I'm a South American ruminant mammal!
  • Liked:
« Reply #97 on: Mar 06, 2007 at 03:40 AM »
please allow me to partake of this highbrow discussion  ;D

i'm actually rooting for gee-ann since she's a good friend (rather, her sister's a good friend). i've known gee-ann since she was 8 and she's always been adorable. i found it cheap for the writers to introduce her as a 21 year old who's been a mom for 15 years (then again, abs-cbn has her pegged as a 'cheering chick'  ;)). it bothers me to see her crying all the time, although it's nothing out of the ordinary for her... she's the type who laughs and cries easily but sometimes for weird reasons. even then, she's already been through a lot of stuff that could easily mess people up. far from being damaged goods, i think it's refreshing to see her maintain an innocent spirit inside the house. most people find her doll fixation weird (abs-cbn calls it displacement), but i'm 28 and i collect little plastic men so i couldn't care less. i'm not expecting her to win, although i certainly wouldn't want to see her among the first few to go.  :)

here's her friendster, by the way: http://www.friendster.com/2250469 (take note of her favorite shows and people-to-meet  ;D). she's a friend of georgina wilson, apparently.

and here's the account of her doll tubee who's already appeared on the show: http://www.friendster.com/3392215

Offline munky

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • DVD Addict
  • who's who?
  • Liked:
« Reply #98 on: Mar 06, 2007 at 08:33 AM »
sana ang ibigay na task kay Nel ay yung pag pronounce ng perfect "perfectly"  ;)
Still world peace

Offline Munskie

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • HighDef Enthusiast
  • Liked:
« Reply #99 on: Mar 06, 2007 at 11:41 AM »

sana naman magpasok sila ng mga mukhang artistahin talagang mga babae..yung mga rating 9up..si wendy ok naman kaya lang background niya kasi disappointing..entertainer huh. ::)
medyo nawalan na ako gana ke wendy....i feel that she's trying too hard.....

Offline Mr. Hankey

• Kapitan
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Howdy Ho!
  • Liked:
« Reply #100 on: Mar 06, 2007 at 01:45 PM »
medyo nawalan na ako gana ke wendy....i feel that she's trying too hard.....

Agreed. And if you listen to the housemates talk about who they like the most (personality-wise)... never siya nababanggit.

Masyado malakas dating ni Genie guy, from the little I've seen so far.

phulboss, I have no problem with Gee-Ann owning or collecting dolls, and so far, she seems like a very nice person, if not overly sensitive. But does she really think her dolls communicate her telepathically, or is that a gimmick she's using to be remembered on the show?

But now that I realize you've posted a friendster account she created for one of her dolls even before the show started - I think I've answered my own question...  ;D
« Last Edit: Mar 06, 2007 at 02:09 PM by Mr. Hankey »

Offline Munskie

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • HighDef Enthusiast
  • Liked:
« Reply #101 on: Mar 06, 2007 at 01:58 PM »
WOW...workout show on 24/7 feed........yabang ng genie guy ah.....muscle flexing and all.   trying hard din.....
« Last Edit: Mar 06, 2007 at 02:11 PM by Munskie »

Offline indie boi

• Kapitan
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #102 on: Mar 06, 2007 at 02:45 PM »
I don't like the new guy, he reminds me of all those muscleheads in college who talk too loud and feel like they own the school. I don't think the housemates like him either. Kakalabas pa lang nya dun sa lamp last night he was acting like he's known all of them for a long time and have already crossed their personal space by teasing them and being very forward when he talks.

Wendy's fast losing her appeal. From what I've seen she looks like she's a manipulative person. Mickey and Gee-ann are my current faves. Polite, soft spoken and intelligent. Zeke is a great conversationalist and a natural comic when he's in the mood, anyone caught that Mike Man segment he started last night? It was so much fun watching them that I didn't watch the primetime show too much because of it.

Offline Munskie

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • HighDef Enthusiast
  • Liked:
« Reply #103 on: Mar 06, 2007 at 03:05 PM »
yeah.....hit it right on the spot.....wendy is one manipulative  bee---atch!!.   Pare tayo sir indie....Mickey and gee-ann are just right.  Not too showy, but have something to say on matters.  Saicy?  masyadong tahimik.....parang lost sya.  Wendy reminds me of someone who would do anything just to get into the limelight and get rich.....just speaking my mind folks....

The new guy?  Keanne ba?  wow.....they got the gym instructor na in there.......Robert is soft spoken too...kaya ok lang sya.

Offline El Zar

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • DVD Guru
  • Rebelde de Kamote
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 18
« Reply #104 on: Mar 06, 2007 at 03:30 PM »
Was watching the sand castle thing with my 1-year old son. Bikini Wendy was on. My son was looking at her maybe because of "milk appeal"...hehe ;D

Offline indie boi

• Kapitan
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #105 on: Mar 06, 2007 at 03:34 PM »
Same observations here bro Munskie, Wendy looks like a "go getter" -- yung parang willing to do everything to get rich. I once met a girl like her at work, same sila halos ni Wendy, maganda, malakas ang dating and practically the same demeanor. Once I got to know her though naawa ako kasi she knows that her looks are the only thing she's got. Kaya minsan parang naaawa din ako kay Wendy.

Saicy, surprisingly is the most affected person in terms of the language barrier. Mas nagretreat pa sya compared to Mickey and Zeke.

Hankey, is it in Aussie Big Brother that they have the live Friday episode where they provide alcohol to the housemates? I think there is a particular title for that weekly episode.

Offline indie boi

• Kapitan
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #106 on: Mar 06, 2007 at 03:35 PM »
Was watching the sand castle thing with my 1-year old son. Bikini Wendy was on. My son was looking at her maybe because of "milk appeal"...hehe ;D

Good on your son, pare. The same thing happened with my two year old. Buti na yun kaysa maging mala Nel, haha!

Offline Mr. Hankey

• Kapitan
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Howdy Ho!
  • Liked:
« Reply #107 on: Mar 06, 2007 at 05:21 PM »
Hankey, is it in Aussie Big Brother that they have the live Friday episode where they provide alcohol to the housemates? I think there is a particular title for that weekly episode.

They have a "Friday Night Live," but it was more like a mini Head of Household Reward night - a game competition where the winner can remove nomination points, assigns weekly chores and get other perks. I was under the impression they had alcohol all week long. In the States, when they have competitions for their weekly food allowance, wine/beer is always one of the food groups offered.

Alcohol really leads to interesting situations, like last year's PBB lesbian kissing, or this BB-UK incident with Kinga.

These housemates want alcohol really bad. Let's hope Big Brother indulges them.  ;D

I don't think the housemates like him either. Kakalabas pa lang nya dun sa lamp last night he was acting like he's known all of them for a long time and have already crossed their personal space by teasing them and being very forward when he talks.

It seems that way. The normally talkative Mickey is very quiet today, and Zeke hasn't been hanging out with the guys. It seems only Robert has been interacting with him. Very different from the reception Robert and Bea got, where they were immediately one of the group and everyone would hang out with them.

I say Kian's nominated first, possibly along with Wendy. But the public will save Wendy, for "Cass"-like purposes.

There's some sort of dance yata by the girls tonight. Sana i-incorporate nila yung "Twinkle Twinkle Little Slut" dance ni Saicy.  ;D
« Last Edit: Mar 06, 2007 at 09:40 PM by Mr. Hankey »

Offline indie boi

• Kapitan
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #108 on: Mar 06, 2007 at 06:38 PM »
Ah ok, thanks! I remember my cousin from australia telling me about this live friday episode that producers stumbled upon when, one friday they gave the housemates free booze and all kinds of s hit happened. So it became a regular fixture of the show to give them alcohol and just watch what happens live. I can't remember if she was talking about the Aussie version though.

Zeke took out his magic banana again (nope, not THAT banana) and tried to interview Saicy at the dinner table. He asked what she felt about Kian (who is also sitting next to them) and Saicy refused or evaded the answer all the while giving Kian not so nice looks. The guy is going out first, just like that other prick who came into the house in the Teen Edition -- the one who screamed like a girl when he sees a rat.

Oh, and Nel has been pretty quiet today and has been modulating his voice to sound more manly because of the incessant ribbing he is getting from Kian about his sexuality.
« Last Edit: Mar 06, 2007 at 06:40 PM by indie boi »

Offline Munskie

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • HighDef Enthusiast
  • Liked:
« Reply #109 on: Mar 06, 2007 at 08:49 PM »
Wendy's really showing it huh???  its been going on the whole day......and si Saicy...ay si Miss Booger.....she cant keep her fingers off her nose.......pero magaling sya gumiling ah...
« Last Edit: Mar 06, 2007 at 09:20 PM by Munskie »

Offline Munskie

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • HighDef Enthusiast
  • Liked:
« Reply #110 on: Mar 06, 2007 at 11:02 PM »
me bagong housemate....Jasmin...and she just vowed to do everything para lang umasenso....

Offline indie boi

• Kapitan
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #111 on: Mar 06, 2007 at 11:06 PM »
That was the girl I was talking about in my earlier post. Ano kaya ang gagawin nya? Intriguing... I hope it involves the hot tub and lots of oil.

Offline Mr. Hankey

• Kapitan
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Howdy Ho!
  • Liked:
« Reply #112 on: Mar 06, 2007 at 11:06 PM »
Wendy's really showing it huh???

Oh yeah! I just saw the hot Arabian dance number. The girls in white bikini tops and sequined bikini bottoms. Nahihiya na nga sila, sigaw pa ng sigaw si Kian ng "Shake what yo mama gave you!" and "You're hot off the grill!"

He really wants to be evicted first.  ;D

Did you catch the GeeAnn-Beatriz bikini hug with incidental boob touch, or will I have to post captures like I did in Season One?  ;D
« Last Edit: Mar 06, 2007 at 11:07 PM by Mr. Hankey »

Offline Munskie

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • HighDef Enthusiast
  • Liked:
« Reply #113 on: Mar 06, 2007 at 11:48 PM »

Did you catch the GeeAnn-Beatriz bikini hug with incidental boob touch, or will I have to post captures like I did in Season One?  ;D
i didnt.....but with those size pwede pa pala hehe ;D ;D

Offline indie boi

• Kapitan
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #114 on: Mar 07, 2007 at 12:04 AM »
post it!! hehe

The guys are talking right now and the question is why they joined PBB. Robert and Wendy wanted to be artistas. Zeke doesn't know what he wants. I'm waiting for nel and saicy's answer.

Offline Mr. Hankey

• Kapitan
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Howdy Ho!
  • Liked:
« Reply #115 on: Mar 07, 2007 at 12:29 AM »
Zeke doesn't know what he wants.

Yes he does! "Oi wont to be a talk show host! Boy Abunda, Oi'm aftah yoh johb!" daw.  ;D

Will post the pics tomorrow if they don't turn up from other sources by then. Tumatanda na ako, need sleep...  ::)

Offline indie boi

• Kapitan
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #116 on: Mar 07, 2007 at 12:38 AM »
Ah ok. When I was watching kasi I heard him say "I don't know." After that my wife talked to me so hindi ko na narinig, hehe.

Great conversation ongoing right now. I can hardly work!
« Last Edit: Mar 07, 2007 at 12:38 AM by indie boi »

Offline Munskie

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • HighDef Enthusiast
  • Liked:
« Reply #117 on: Mar 07, 2007 at 12:40 AM »
Wendy's boobies are really popping out..... 8)

Offline indie boi

• Kapitan
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #118 on: Mar 07, 2007 at 12:44 AM »
LOL! Been watching those melons too. Sayang wala pang Feel-a-vision, hehe.

By the way, has the new girl been introduced already?

Offline phulboss

• Collector
  • I'm a South American ruminant mammal!
  • Liked:
« Reply #119 on: Mar 07, 2007 at 11:42 AM »
phulboss, I have no problem with Gee-Ann owning or collecting dolls, and so far, she seems like a very nice person, if not overly sensitive. But does she really think her dolls communicate her telepathically, or is that a gimmick she's using to be remembered on the show?

But now that I realize you've posted a friendster account she created for one of her dolls even before the show started - I think I've answered my own question...  ;D

;D ah yes. i've a feeling they'll try to play up that angle too. anyhow, i don't think she communicates with her dolls per se. most of them she got from when she was younger and she just probably played pretend and never bothered to forget the slumbook details, hehe. i never knew she took it that seriously though. it's probably something she divulges to only those who are really close to her (i guess i don't count  :)).

tubee (the latest doll and the one with the friendster account), was a gift from a good friend of hers and her sister's. if i remember my details, she spent a couple of years living with them while her family was in the states. this friend later on went to the states herself only to be found dead at her home in a few months for no apparent reason that the police just called it a suicide. this happened during the friendster boom of 2003. tubee's 'characteristics' are based on her friend, particularly being a will smith fan. tubee's the only one with a friendster account among her dolls, at least, while the girl who died never got to starting one.

i do hope however that she knows better to stop encouraging this angle that they're playing up. if anything, she's just a girl who forgot to forget about playing with dolls. it's not normally normal (words of wisdom ni nel), but i think it's not yet something that will require a therapist's intervention (then again, i share my room with little plastic men so i'm not normally normal too). i'm more worried about how hard she'll take getting evicted. i just hope she makes it to at least the top half. :)