Author Topic: Johnny Air  (Read 393001 times)

Offline Conan

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • DVD Guru
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 796
Re: Johnny Air
« Reply #1380 on: May 07, 2012 at 08:23 PM »
Hi PDVD members!

Thank you for using  Johnny Air Plus (JAC PLUS) as your online Online Shopping Partner. We truly appreciate your continued patronage on our services and in return, it is proper that we reward such loyalty. Now, we take great pride in introducing our JAC Plus loyalty card.

Every transaction with JAC Plus, entitles you to earn points which can be used to pay your future freight charges. So keep sending your packages and be our online shopping partner. For more details, email us at [email protected] or call 519.5000;519.6000;519.9000. You may also "like" our facebook page (Johnny Air Cargo-PLUS) and follow us on twitter (@johnnyairplus) for more exciting news and updates.

Sincerely yours,

JAC PLUS TEAM

How do we avail of the card?   :)
Polk Audio Reserve R200
B&W 606 S2 Anniversary Edition
NAD C368 Integrated Amplifier
Cambridge CXA60

Offline Stagea

• Trade Count: (+23)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Hype Fidelity
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 603
« Reply #1381 on: May 08, 2012 at 12:52 AM »
Just did my research and it happens on china made CR123 batteries "daw" so I think we're safe with Surefire, Panasonic or Duracell brands.

I've had no problems with Varta, Fuji, Sanyo and Panasonic CR123A batteries. I've used them in my cameras extensively back in the film days. Film processors used to have a variety of them (especially FDI branches in Megamall and SM North).

They were particularly popular with electronic SLRs and APS cameras. They consumed these batteries pretty heavily. I averaged 2 rolls of film per battery set.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2012 at 12:59 AM by Stagea »

Offline Kato

• Trade Count: (+22)
  • Collector
  • Carpe Diem!
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #1382 on: May 09, 2012 at 07:06 PM »
What exactly are the JAC rates and policies for PinoyDVD members? Can anybody from JAC please clarify this once and for all?

Analyn from JAC NY just told me that JAC no longer consolidates separate packages into one shipment and are sent as they are received. She did not inform me about this when I asked her about the updated shipping rates. So I went ahead and ordered several items from Amazon and Ebay. Now I have 7 small incoming packages. This means that each separate package would be charged a $5 handling fee on top of the 1lb minimum for each package. Most of my items don't even weigh close to a pound so I would now end up paying a lot more than what I used to or should pay. She even tells me that it's 2lb minimum now and not 1lb? What exactly is the real deal here?

I've been using JAC via Analyn NY for more than 10 years now, and I've had several incidences where I overpaid due to miscalculations and errors of your staff. For a not so new company in this industry, it's quite exasperating to keep experiencing inconsistent policies between your branches/staff and inaccurate charging, and not seeing any improvement in your customer services. I've sent emails about these issues, but nobody from JAC even bothered to reply.

This will definitely be the last time I will be using Johnny Air Cargo.

« Last Edit: May 11, 2012 at 01:55 PM by Kato »

Offline Conan

• DVD Guru
  • Liked:
« Reply #1383 on: May 09, 2012 at 08:41 PM »
What exactly are the JAC rates and policies for PinoyDVD members? Can anybody from JAC please clarify this once and for all?

Analyn from JAC NY just told me that JAC no longer consolidates separate packages into one shipment and are sent as they are received. She did not inform me about this when I asked her about the updated shipping rates. So I went ahead and ordered several items from Amazon and Ebay. Now I have 7 small incoming packages. This means that each separate package would be charged a $5 handling fee for each package on top of the 1lb minimum for each package. Most of my items don't even weigh close to a pound so I would now end up paying a lot more than what I used to or should pay. She even tells me that it's 2lb minimum now and not 1lb? What exactly is the real deal here?

I've been using JAC via Analyn NY for more than 10 years now, and I've had several incidences where I overpaid due to miscalculations and errors of your staff. For a not so new company in this industry, it's quite exasperating to keep experiencing inconsistent policies between your branches/staff and inaccurate charging, and not seeing any improvement in your customer services. I've sent emails about these issues, but nobody from JAC even bothered to reply.

This will definitely be the last time I will be using Johnny Air Cargo.

Analyn is for retail accounts so the 2 pound minimum is the rule. Corporate accounts need to be labeled for Jet. C. It's so much easier to call them rather than wait for them to reply to an email. Good luck in finding another forwarder.
Polk Audio Reserve R200
Cambridge CXA60

Offline Kato

• Collector
  • Carpe Diem!
  • Liked:
« Reply #1384 on: May 09, 2012 at 11:06 PM »
Are you from JAC? Analyn has been handling my shipments for more than 10 years. And I have shipped a lot! She consolidates all my packages and ships and applies PinoyDVD member rates. But this doesn't always happen. Sometimes she or someone at JAC Megamall, more often than not, messes up the rates and computations. Nobody from JAC ever told me that PDVD member accounts should be handled by someone else or if there were any policy changes. And no, I don't think I'm the only one having such issues with JAC.

Offline Conan

• DVD Guru
  • Liked:
« Reply #1385 on: May 10, 2012 at 06:43 AM »
Are you from JAC? Analyn has been handling my shipments for more than 10 years. And I have shipped a lot! She consolidates all my packages and ships and applies PinoyDVD member rates. But this doesn't always happen. Sometimes she or someone at JAC Megamall, more often than not, messes up the rates and computations. Nobody from JAC ever told me that PDVD member accounts should be handled by someone else or if there were any policy changes. And no, I don't think I'm the only one having such issues with JAC.

No I'm not from JAC. I also used to have Analyn handle my shipping before I found Pinoy DVD. Just from reading this thread I found out that Pinoy DVD has discounted rates and the one pound minimum. My last shipment they were charging me two pounds for a very small item. I told them what was promised Pinoy DVD and they revised the charge to one pound. It's a simple matter of seeking information rather than expecting information to seek you out.
Polk Audio Reserve R200
Cambridge CXA60

Offline Kato

• Collector
  • Carpe Diem!
  • Liked:
« Reply #1386 on: May 10, 2012 at 09:35 AM »
I disagree. The point is... any change in policies or rates should have been clearly defined when I asked Analyn for any JAC updates. I asked but I was still misinformed by JAC themselves. Wasn't that a "simple" seeking of information? The mere fact that they don't seem to be well coordinated about their own promos and special rates, plus the fact that they seem to often commit computational errors is just plain unprofessional to say the least. It's a very simple matter, but all this confusion, in my case, tells a lot about the (dis)organization of a company.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2012 at 11:25 AM by Kato »

Offline Conan

• DVD Guru
  • Liked:
« Reply #1387 on: May 10, 2012 at 10:26 AM »
It's really up to you if you do not want to read more of this thread in order to be updated and informed. All the information is here.
Polk Audio Reserve R200
Cambridge CXA60

Offline Kato

• Collector
  • Carpe Diem!
  • Liked:
« Reply #1388 on: May 10, 2012 at 11:11 AM »
I don't see the point of you arguing with me. You don't even seem to understand what I've been talking about. But, whatever.

The post was addressed to JAC in order for them to explain (for the benefit of PinoyDVD members) why their staff are not in sync with their promos, resulting in inconsistent rates and calculations. And what exactly is the use of having all the information here when they can't even implement them correctly all the time?
« Last Edit: May 11, 2012 at 01:54 PM by Kato »

Offline R1DVD

• Trade Count: (+35)
  • DVD Addict
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1
« Reply #1389 on: May 10, 2012 at 09:37 PM »
Analyn is for retail accounts so the 2 pound minimum is the rule. Corporate accounts need to be labeled for Jet. C.

I actually made the same mistake of having Analyn handle my account initially.  I had the impression that since they belong to the same company as Jet C, that I would be getting the PDVD discounted rates.  It was only later that I realized that PDVD rates/promos posted here only apply to accounts handled by YAB/Jet Creus.  
« Last Edit: May 10, 2012 at 09:47 PM by R1DVD »

Offline Conan

• DVD Guru
  • Liked:
« Reply #1390 on: May 11, 2012 at 07:12 AM »
I actually made the same mistake of having Analyn handle my account initially.  I had the impression that since they belong to the same company as Jet C, that I would be getting the PDVD discounted rates.  It was only later that I realized that PDVD rates/promos posted here only apply to accounts handled by YAB/Jet Creus.  

Yup, that's correct!   ;D
Polk Audio Reserve R200
Cambridge CXA60

Offline Kato

• Collector
  • Carpe Diem!
  • Liked:
« Reply #1391 on: May 11, 2012 at 01:52 PM »
But Analyn has been personally handling all my shipments and applying PDVD rates ever since. And I ship a lot from Amazon and Ebay. Then all of the sudden they forgot or something. It would've been much easier to just let someone else who is officially designated to handle PDVD clients to handle my account. Analyn could've simply forwarded my account to Aura or Myla. But they did not do this for some reason that have yet to be explained to me.

Offline den1224

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • Collector
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 3
« Reply #1392 on: May 31, 2012 at 07:23 AM »
Good morning Ms. Myla, please have time to send my package today. Tagal ko na wait yan. Thanks!

Offline lithium_deuteride

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Keep on rockin' in the free world
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 207
« Reply #1393 on: Jun 01, 2012 at 09:41 PM »
I ship my stuff to NJ addressed to Jet C.  I always get 2 lbs as minimum - haven't experienced that 1 lb. minimum supposedly accorded to PDVD members.
Lyra | Nottingham | Musical Fidelity | CEC | SOtM | Chord | Accuphase | Harbeth | REL

Offline Conan

• DVD Guru
  • Liked:
« Reply #1394 on: Jun 02, 2012 at 08:06 AM »
I ship my stuff to NJ addressed to Jet C.  I always get 2 lbs as minimum - haven't experienced that 1 lb. minimum supposedly accorded to PDVD members.

You have to insist on it upon claiming when you have a really small package.
Polk Audio Reserve R200
Cambridge CXA60

Offline lithium_deuteride

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Keep on rockin' in the free world
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 207
« Reply #1395 on: Jun 02, 2012 at 08:26 AM »
You have to insist on it upon claiming when you have a really small package.

Yeah.  Sadly it ain't automatic. Last time they were even charging me Php 1200 for a package that weighed less than 1 lb.  Had to complain before they brought it down to the 2 lbs. minimum.  Sana they exert some effort to take care of loyal customers man lang. 
Lyra | Nottingham | Musical Fidelity | CEC | SOtM | Chord | Accuphase | Harbeth | REL

Offline YAB

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Collector
  • Liked:
« Reply #1396 on: Jun 08, 2012 at 04:11 PM »
Greetings to All PDVD Members!

Thank you for using Johnny Air Plus (JAC Plus) as your online Shopping Partner. We truly appreciate your continued patronage on our services and in return, it is proper that we reward such loyalty. Now, we take great pride in introducing our JAC Plus loyalty card.

Every transaction with JAC Plus, entitles you to earn points which can be used to pay your future freight charges. So keep sending your packages and be our online partner. For more details, email us at [email protected] or call 519.5000;519.6000;519.9000. You may also "like" our facebook page (Johnny Air Cargo-Plus) and follow us on twitter(@johnnyairplus) for more exciting news and updates.

Sincerely yours,

JAC PLUS TEAM

Offline YAB

• Collector
  • Liked:
« Reply #1397 on: Jun 08, 2012 at 04:14 PM »

JAC Plus Loyalty Card
" A Peso for Pesos"
JAC Plus Reward on Shopping and Shipping

1. The JAC Plus Loyalty Card is valid for once year from date of issue.

2. JAC Plus clients can avail of a JAC Plus Loyalty Card for only P80.00 One card per client only. Non-transferrable.

3. Cardholders can earn points by sending their packages via JAC Plus (USA transaction only). One (1) point is earned for every php 300 worth of transaction (exclusive of handling fee and VAT) in a single receipt. No fractional points will be earned for the excess amount of the requirement.

Ex. Customer pays Php 960 (exclusive of handling fee and VAt), he/she will earn 3 points (1 point for every P300 spend). The excess will not be earning fractional points.

4. Earning of points will start in the next transaction after application.

5. Prepaid packages are not qualified to earn points.

6. Earned points can be used by the cardholder to pay for the freight charge on succeeding transactions.
One point is equivalent to one peso (1point = P1). A minimum of 300 points is required to be used as payment for the freight charge.

7. An earned point is not applicable to other promos or discounts and is not convertible to cash.

8. In case of loss, JAC Plus Loyalty Card can be replaced with new one by providing a notarized affidavit of loss and replacement fee of Php 80.

9. Any earned points upon expiration of the card can be carried over on the new card upon application.

Offline Macmon

• Trade Count: (+87)
  • DVD Addict
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1
« Reply #1398 on: Jun 08, 2012 at 07:03 PM »
Yab
When will this be implemented (Loyalty card)?
Will the previous transactions be credited lets say from May 2012 onwards (Since this is the time you promoted it in your MEGA outlet)
Thanks
To Boldly go where no Bluray has gone before.

Offline titopepe

• Collector
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 2
« Reply #1399 on: Jun 15, 2012 at 08:51 PM »
how much kaya magpadala nito?
http://www.autogeek.net/hk7424.html

56usd ba talaga? or may mas cheaper pa rin?
call me tito... tito pepe!

Offline emer090765

• Collector
  • Liked:
« Reply #1400 on: Jun 22, 2012 at 08:49 PM »
Ms. Myla YGPM, thanks

Offline nsp

• Collector
  • Liked:
« Reply #1401 on: Jun 23, 2012 at 08:01 AM »

Offline Diva_fierce

• Trade Count: (+79)
  • Apprentice
  • Liked:
« Reply #1402 on: Jun 24, 2012 at 07:07 AM »
Hi Ms. I sent you a private message :)

Offline YAB

• Collector
  • Liked:
« Reply #1403 on: Jun 25, 2012 at 01:51 PM »

Offline YAB

• Collector
  • Liked:
« Reply #1404 on: Jun 25, 2012 at 01:54 PM »

Offline YAB

• Collector
  • Liked:
« Reply #1405 on: Jun 25, 2012 at 01:55 PM »

Offline Diva_fierce

• Apprentice
  • Liked:
« Reply #1406 on: Jun 27, 2012 at 06:29 AM »
Question po, dun sa sinasabing VAT (12%), is it the VAT for the items? or the VAT for the service (shipping fee).

So kung ang price ng items ko ay 200 USD (blu ray discs), taxable pa ito?

Offline oReOsHaKe

• Trade Count: (+642)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 9
« Reply #1407 on: Jun 27, 2012 at 06:32 AM »
Question po, dun sa sinasabing VAT (12%), is it the VAT for the items? or the VAT for the service (shipping fee).

So kung ang price ng items ko ay 200 USD (blu ray discs), taxable pa ito?

It's VAT for the service..
DALI OPTICON 8 : Zensor : Polk Audio F/XiA4 : ONKYO 5010 : OPPO BDP-103 : Panny AE8000 : Dual PB1000

Offline Diva_fierce

• Apprentice
  • Liked:
« Reply #1408 on: Jun 27, 2012 at 02:48 PM »

Offline YAB

• Collector
  • Liked:
« Reply #1409 on: Jun 28, 2012 at 08:40 AM »
Hi!..see my answer below:

thanks oreoshake! ;)

Question po, dun sa sinasabing VAT (12%), is it the VAT for the items? or the VAT for the service (shipping fee). - VAT is for the shipping cost and clearing

So kung ang price ng items ko ay 200 USD (blu ray discs), taxable pa ito?- nope po