Author Topic: Johnny Air  (Read 393507 times)

Offline YAB

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Collector
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Johnny Air
« Reply #1020 on: Feb 23, 2010 at 01:09 PM »
Good day mam,

I was planning to ask the same question, can you please email me as well... thank you...

ABC

[email protected]

Hi Sir,

I e-mailed you already. Thanks.

Offline ABCmotorparts

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 630
« Reply #1021 on: Feb 23, 2010 at 01:54 PM »
Hi Sir,
I e-mailed you already. Thanks.

Got it mam,...

Thank you,...

Offline radiohead

• Trade Count: (+29)
  • Collector
  • Hello!
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 11
« Reply #1022 on: Feb 24, 2010 at 03:20 PM »
just a tip for guys buying via ebay and using johnny air:

1. make sure you know the name of the sender
2. ask for a tracking number

I bought an item in ebay a couple of weeks ago. However, when I called the JAC ofc in Makati, they informed me that I had no incoming package. Fortunately, I had a usps tracking number so I learned that my package was delivered to the JAC ofc in ny last feb 16. I just called mam Leiden, gave her the tracking number and the name of the sender, and true enough, they found my package. Apparently, the sender just placed "Johnny Air Cargo" on the package (without the Jet Creus/your name) , so di nila alam kung kanino yun. Anyway, I have my package now and would like to thank Leiden for the excellent customer service!

Offline Waxx

• Trade Count: (+78)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • PDVD RULES!!! (basahin nyo, i mean!)
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 791
« Reply #1023 on: Feb 24, 2010 at 06:44 PM »
just a tip for guys buying via ebay and using johnny air:

1. make sure you know the name of the sender
2. ask for a tracking number

I bought an item in ebay a couple of weeks ago. However, when I called the JAC ofc in Makati, they informed me that I had no incoming package. Fortunately, I had a usps tracking number so I learned that my package was delivered to the JAC ofc in ny last feb 16. I just called mam Leiden, gave her the tracking number and the name of the sender, and true enough, they found my package. Apparently, the sender just placed "Johnny Air Cargo" on the package (without the Jet Creus/your name) , so di nila alam kung kanino yun. Anyway, I have my package now and would like to thank Leiden for the excellent customer service!

ganun din nangyari sa roomba ko e...did not label the c/o part..

Offline sonic_mac62

• Apprentice
  • Liked:
« Reply #1024 on: Mar 04, 2010 at 08:23 AM »
Hi everyone kinda new here..I would just like to ask if the $50 add on rate for computers and like items still prevail? This is on top of the $5 handling fee and the charges per weight of the item bought? Has anyone tried buying a laptop from Amazon? Hope to hear from you guys soon....

Offline DevilHands

• Collector
  • Liked:
« Reply #1025 on: Mar 28, 2010 at 12:10 PM »
Guys, planning to use their service again. Just would like to ask how are items shipped if you are going to simultaneously buy items from Amazon and it's recommended seller. Are they sent in 1 box even if they are from different seller?

Also how does JAC handles it in case na nasa iba't ibang box? Does this mean that if I have 2 box... doble babayarin ko?

Offline iiinas

• Kagawad
  • Trade Count: (+76)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • -> THXed <-
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1
« Reply #1026 on: Mar 28, 2010 at 01:17 PM »
Guys, planning to use their service again. Just would like to ask how are items shipped if you are going to simultaneously buy items from Amazon and it's recommended seller. Are they sent in 1 box even if they are from different seller?

Also how does JAC handles it in case na nasa iba't ibang box? Does this mean that if I have 2 box... doble babayarin ko?

normally, with different sellers within amazon and even with amazon themselves, there is a great chance that your shipment/s will not be shipped together. with regards to jac, if your shipment/s comes within the week before they ship out to the philippines, they will consolidate it for you, but if its more than a week i think you can still have jac consolidate it for you but for a fee. i think you have to ask them how much that is. if not then chance are you will get several packages ship to you to the philippines and will have to pay multiple $5 handling fees.

Offline missbebz

• Apprentice
  • Liked:
« Reply #1027 on: Apr 06, 2010 at 08:48 PM »
I've used JAC for several times na pero I want to contact Ms. Aura for discounts sana. Kaya lang she is not replying on my e-mails.  :(

Offline noelet

• Apprentice
  • I am the one
  • Liked:
« Reply #1028 on: Apr 15, 2010 at 02:56 PM »
I've used JAC for several times na pero I want to contact Ms. Aura for discounts sana. Kaya lang she is not replying on my e-mails.  :(
same thing for me... now reply from Aura since last month.

I would just want to clarify the 1 lb minimum.
Her initial email kasi sa akin 2lbs daw ang minimum.

And I just wanted to buy something small (a paperback) and I want to availa of the 1 lb limit.

Sana magreply na si mam.

Offline lendgr8t

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • Collector
  • Hi, I'm new here!
  • Liked:
« Reply #1029 on: Apr 19, 2010 at 10:12 PM »
Hi! Has anyone tried using the jac's sea freight service?

Offline reeves24

• Trade Count: (+14)
  • Collector
  • "LUCK is when preparations meets opportunity."
  • Liked:
« Reply #1030 on: Apr 20, 2010 at 09:49 AM »

I would just want to clarify the 1 lb minimum.
Her initial email kasi sa akin 2lbs daw ang minimum.

If there are indeed changes in minimum limit, JAC should post it here to inform at least the PinoyDVD community who avails their services. :)
« Last Edit: Apr 20, 2010 at 09:51 AM by reeves24 »

Offline noelet

• Apprentice
  • I am the one
  • Liked:
« Reply #1031 on: Apr 21, 2010 at 06:42 PM »
If there are indeed changes in minimum limit, JAC should post it here to inform at least the PinoyDVD community who avails their services. :)
Hopefully nga magreply si ma'am Aura...

Offline yeh-yeh

• Trade Count: (+59)
  • Collector
  • Liked:
« Reply #1032 on: Apr 21, 2010 at 11:57 PM »
Hopefully nga magreply si ma'am Aura...

sir try niyo po kay ms. myla [email protected] or [email protected]
Loves steelbook!

Offline sonnysin168

• Trade Count: (+19)
  • Collector
  • Liked:
« Reply #1033 on: Apr 22, 2010 at 07:05 AM »
For PDVD members, min. shld be 1 lb only, also at a dicounted rate per lb. (less USD 0.50), also they shouldn't be charging us VAT. I used JAC many times and I can't recall an instance when I paid VAT. I always asked then to remove it from the receipt.

Offline Waxx

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #1034 on: Apr 22, 2010 at 10:06 AM »
may minimum na daw 2lbs according to ms myla. i just had a book shipped thru them, paid 900+ for that book... sana msb ko nalang.. less than 500 pa...

Offline FrenzyBanana

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • Apprentice
  • Liked:
« Reply #1035 on: Apr 24, 2010 at 04:04 PM »
nagparegister po ako kahapon sa JAC. tapos yun may na receive ako na email ngayon ngayon lang
kailangan ko ba ulit mag register? pede na ba ako mag order?

Offline FrenzyBanana

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • Apprentice
  • Liked:
« Reply #1036 on: Apr 25, 2010 at 06:44 PM »
tanong lang. pede ba pagsamahin yung item? kunwari isa sa amazon ko binili. tapos yung isa sa ibang website

Offline iiinas

• Kagawad
  • Trade Count: (+76)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • -> THXed <-
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1
« Reply #1037 on: Apr 25, 2010 at 09:18 PM »
tanong lang. pede ba pagsamahin yung item? kunwari isa sa amazon ko binili. tapos yung isa sa ibang website

as long as the items will arrive within a few days from each other and they have not shipped out your items oks lang, but if the time line is a quite long, you can advice them but they will charge you with consolidation fee.

Offline jaime4i

• Trade Count: (+50)
  • Collector
  • x265
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 5
« Reply #1038 on: Apr 29, 2010 at 05:51 AM »
Hi yab, you got pm and email... thanks
JMOT Trucking Services (Prime Mover & Trailers)
Sasa, Davao City
0925-859-0601

Offline mandrake

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Collector
  • Common sense is not as common as you think
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 2
« Reply #1039 on: May 07, 2010 at 02:49 PM »
may minimum na daw 2lbs according to ms myla. i just had a book shipped thru them, paid 900+ for that book... sana msb ko nalang.. less than 500 pa...

Just got my latest shipment from Amazon via JAC yesterday.  A bit delayed...shipment arrived at their NJ office last April 21 pa.  But I didn't get charged the 2lb. minimum.  According to Ms. Black who I talked with on the phone, waived pa din daw ang 2lb. minimum for PDVD members.

Offline Waxx

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #1040 on: May 25, 2010 at 05:44 PM »
medyo hirap sila makontak now no.. my last shipment of ipad case, i got charged premium $25.. kala nila ata ipad.. sabi nila kasi di naman nila chinecheck ang contents.. which is good in a way... but also has its drawback...

di ko pa narerefund yung premium handling fee...

Offline Atticus

• Trade Count: (+22)
  • Collector
  • In the end, only kindness matters.
  • Liked:
« Reply #1041 on: May 26, 2010 at 03:09 PM »
Has anybody tried shipping a Wii? Just wondering how much the shipping and handling cost will be. TIA.

Offline noelet

• Apprentice
  • I am the one
  • Liked:
« Reply #1042 on: May 31, 2010 at 10:56 PM »
Just got my latest shipment from Amazon via JAC yesterday.  A bit delayed...shipment arrived at their NJ office last April 21 pa.  But I didn't get charged the 2lb. minimum.  According to Ms. Black who I talked with on the phone, waived pa din daw ang 2lb. minimum for PDVD members.
I emailed her also pero wla pa ko nrcv na reply... I'll try to email Ms. Black again.

Offline mjddl163

• Trade Count: (+34)
  • Collector
  • Liked:
« Reply #1043 on: Jun 01, 2010 at 01:33 AM »
Has anybody tried shipping a Wii? Just wondering how much the shipping and handling cost will be. TIA.

I personally don't recommend it especially if you're using JAC because of its weight, as per checking amazon.com it at least 9 pounds, let's say the final weight is 10, shipping would cost $60 + $5 = $65 (~P2990)

It's best to stick with DVD's and Blu-ray's if your using JAC

Offline Atticus

• Collector
  • Liked:
« Reply #1044 on: Jun 01, 2010 at 08:29 PM »
I personally don't recommend it especially if you're using JAC because of its weight, as per checking amazon.com it at least 9 pounds, let's say the final weight is 10, shipping would cost $60 + $5 = $65 (~P2990)

It's best to stick with DVD's and Blu-ray's if your using JAC

Thanks for the reply.

My friend once used JAC to ship some toys over. He was charged by the dimension of the box, not by the weight since the cost is higher. The toys were not heavy but the box was really big. Just wondering if they would do the same if amazon ships Wii in a big box.

Offline pchin

• Trade Count: (+122)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • HD-Men
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 4
« Reply #1045 on: Jun 01, 2010 at 10:39 PM »
Thanks for the reply.

My friend once used JAC to ship some toys over. He was charged by the dimension of the box, not by the weight since the cost is higher. The toys were not heavy but the box was really big. Just wondering if they would do the same if amazon ships Wii in a big box.

Yup it will be the same. Why wouldn't you get the Wii locally? After you add all the cost probably it's almost the same na. Also if you buy locally it's safer pa with warranty. Less headache. ;) 

Offline Atticus

• Collector
  • Liked:
« Reply #1046 on: Jun 02, 2010 at 01:45 PM »
Yup it will be the same. Why wouldn't you get the Wii locally? After you add all the cost probably it's almost the same na. Also if you buy locally it's safer pa with warranty. Less headache. ;) 

A black colored Wii has been recently released with free Wii Resort (aside from the Wii Play game). Don't know if they would release this version here.

Offline pchin

• Trade Count: (+122)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • HD-Men
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 4
« Reply #1047 on: Jun 03, 2010 at 12:03 AM »
A black colored Wii has been recently released with free Wii Resort (aside from the Wii Play game). Don't know if they would release this version here.

Try check Data Blitz. Today I saw the Black edition.

Offline Atticus

• Collector
  • Liked:
« Reply #1048 on: Jun 03, 2010 at 02:37 PM »
Try check Data Blitz. Today I saw the Black edition.

Thanks! Will check the place out.  :D

Offline toughthrone

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Collector
  • Liked: