Author Topic: Johnny Air  (Read 393550 times)

Offline iiinas

• Kagawad
  • Trade Count: (+76)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • -> THXed <-
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1
Re: Johnny Air
« Reply #780 on: Jan 20, 2009 at 11:35 PM »
i signed up for johnny air's services like 2 weeks ago in megamall, it's been 2 weeks but i haven't recieved any email regarding the instructions, can i start shopping or should i wait for the instructions?

call them or email them with email address from this thread. para better.

Offline stickfighter

• Trade Count: (+109)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • IF IT'S LOUD...YOU'RE TOO OLD!!! IT MUST BE SVS!!!
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 29
« Reply #781 on: Jan 21, 2009 at 02:11 AM »
i signed up for johnny air's services like 2 weeks ago in megamall, it's been 2 weeks but i haven't recieved any email regarding the instructions, can i start shopping or should i wait for the instructions?

It really does take a while, but they will email you the details. Until you receive the email from them that your account has been created, not still cannot use their services. :)

Offline brutalpanda

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Collector
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #782 on: Jan 27, 2009 at 09:32 PM »
Hi there!

Just got my second delivery from Johnny Air and even though there were some hiccups with the tracking of my package (I thought NJ Offices lost my package!), all went well! My shipment is even cheaper this time around even though I got more Blu-ray discs! Makes me wonder how that happened! Maybe the packaging was lighter!

Thanks Ms.Black and Ms. Myla for finding where my package went!

Anyway, more power to JAC! I am a very satisfied customer indeed!
Honest Movie Reviews:
http://www.reeladvice.net

Offline Jncruz2000

• Trade Count: (+14)
  • Collector
  • Rock On!!!!!
  • Liked:
« Reply #783 on: Jan 28, 2009 at 08:25 PM »
hi sirs, ms aura black emailed me and i quite don't get the instructions

Hi Jeremiah!

You simply need to download and print the attached form here and submit once you pick-up your initial shipment.

Further, please make sure you follow the BOX LABEL specified on my e-mail so you may avail of our special rates.  Below is our rates and procedures.  Rates will be discounted if you are a member of any web-based sites like PinoyDVD, Philmug, etc. ($ 1.00 lower).
----------------------------------------------------------

Our procedure is straight forward.  You simply use our office addresses in New York, U.S.A. or in Hongkong where you drop your on-line orders / shipments.

I have included JAC rates from U.S. and Asia for your perusal.

Please register with us once you find our terms and conditions agreeable to your shipping requirements.  I have attached here the TSA form which you need to fill-out (answer portions with* - you may scan and e-mail your documents if you want but better to submit the original docs).

Date of Physical Visit - Date when you filled-out the form
Name of person Contacted - your name
Physical Address - your address here in the Philippines
Contact Information - all your contact numbers in the office & at home & your mobile number
Please do not forget to sign the form under Shipper's signature.

Kindly submit said TSA form together with photocopies of two (2) valid Identifications (any of the following):Passport /Driver’s License / SSS or GSIS ID./TIN ID.

You may start ordering on-line and submit to us said documents once you pick-up your initial shipment.  Please advise your supplier to label the box accordingly:

FOR U.S.  & HONGKONG (ASIA) SHIPMENTS:

U.S. HEAD OFFICE                                HONGKONG OFFICE
JOHNNY AIR c/o Jet/Aura                 JOHNNY AIR CARGO HK LTD.
Jeremiah Cruz                               c/o MR. ERIC MANUEL
69-04 Roosevelt Avenue                  32B Side Store, Bonham Strand Sheung
Woodside, New York 11377               Wan East, HK
Tel. No. 001 718 672 7080                MOBILE No. + 852 9866 8333
Mobile No. 001 917 8924704             
Fax No. 001 718 478 4033

JAC charges a flat rate per lb. on all your incoming shipments from the U.S. and a flat rate per kg. for the ones coming from Hongkong.

--------------------------------------------

I. U.S. TO PHILIPPINES RATES
    A. INBOUND SHIPMENTS - Airfreight
        Courier or Cargo Service

NY to MANILA -  $ (USD) 7.00 / lb NON-ELECTRONICS  (minimum chargeable weight of 2 lbs., $1,000.00 value & above is  subject to 5% premium based on invoice declaration, negotiable)                      7.50 / lb ELECTRONIC items

LA  to MANILA -  $ (USD) 10.50 / LB (minimum chargeable weight 2 lbs.,$1,000.00 value & above is subject to 5% premium based on invoice declaration, negotiable)

SFO to MANILA -  $ (USD) 8.50 / LB (minimum chargeable weight 2 lbs.,$1,000.00 value above  is subject to 5  premium based on  invoice declaration, negotiable)

Plus : Handling Fee  -    $ 5.00 shipment
        Plus : $ 50.00/unit  (additional clearing cost for a laptop & two way radio)

FOREX -  $1.00 = Prevailing  IATA Rate
        Mode of Payment  -COD Manila

Transit Time : 2 to 3 business days  5 to 7 business days for bulk shipments

Chargeable Weight : whichever is greater, ACTUAL or VOLUME weight

II. ASIAN RATES

INBOUND SHIPMENTS (HK / SINGAPORE / TAIWAN to MANILA)

A. AIRFREIGHT - Minimum of 2 KG.
          General                      Computer Parts        Notebook
          Items / CDs                CPUs / IMAC         Computers

HK  PHP  480.00 / kg        500.00 / kg              500.00 /kg + 3,000.00 / unit
SNG PHP 550.00 / kg       570.00 / kg              550.00 /kg + 3,000.00 / unit
TPE PHP  480.00 / kg       500.00 / kg              500.00 /kg + 3,000.00 / unit (min. of 50 kg. for CDs)

*** NOTE:  $1,000.00 value & above is subject to 5 premium based on invoice declaration

Transit Time -  2 to 3 business days

Plus :      A.  handling fee -  (PHP) 350 .00 / shipment
              B.  12%  VAT
              C.  Trucking fees will be charged at cost (for bulky or heavy shipments )

B. ASIA SEAFREIGHT - Minimum of 3 CU. FT. (no pick-up service from your supplier)

HONGKONG  - PHP 1,000.00 per cu. ft.
TAIWAN         - PHP 1,100.00 per cu. ft.
SINGAPORE   - PHP 1,200.00 per cu. ft.
Plus :      A.    PHP 350.00 handling fee
              B.    12% VAT
              C.    Trucking fees - at cost

C. U.S SEAFREIGHT - INBOUND SHIPMENT
                NY  to MANILA -  $ 125.00 - $ 150.00 / box
                            28"  x 17" x 19"

LAX / SFO to MANILA  -  $ 125.00 - $ 150.00 / box
                            20" x 20" x 20"

If the BB exceeds the regular size of the box the ff. would be the rate:
              Personal / Commercial Items    -  $ 25.00 / cu. ft
              TRANSIT TIME                    -  35-45 Days

III. OFFICE ADDRESSES AND CONTACT PERSONS:
              UNITED STATES "HUB" OFFICES:

U.S HEAD OFFICE : JOHNNY AIR CARGO NEW YORK
                      C.P.: JET CREUS / YOUR NAME
                                69-04 Roosevelt Avenue
                                Woodside, New York 11377
                                Mobile# 001 917-892-4704
                                Fax # 001(718) 478-40-33

NEW JERSEY : JOHNNY AIR CARGO - NEW JERSEY
                      C.P.  JET CREUS / YOUR NAME
                                #717 Newark Avenue,
                                Jersey City, New Jersey 07306
                                Mobile# 001 917-892-4704
                                Fax # 001(718) 478-40-33

LOS ANGELES :    JOHNNY AIR CARGO - LOS ANGELES
                      C.P.: ERIC VILLAFRANCA / YOUR NAME
                              203 South Vermont Avenue
                              Los Angeles, CA 90004
                              Tel. # 001(213) 386-70-80
                              Fax # 001(213) 386-72-77

SAN FRANCISCO:  JOHNNY AIR CARGO - SFO
                        C.P.: ROMMEL LINTAG / YOUR NAME
                                55 St. Francis Square
                                Daly City, CA 94015
                                Tel. # 001(650) 991-70-80
                                Fax # 001(650) 991-16-20

TERMS & CONDITIONS:

1. All incoming shipments shall be paid on C.O.D. basis.  All outbound shipments will be billed with a 15 day term from delivery/release date.

2. If your shipment will come from other states not covered by our pick up service, you may advise your supplier to forward it to  JAC-NY at the following address:

JOHNNY AIR CARGO, INC. - AIR (please specify if OCEAN)
                       C.P:JET CREUS / YOUR NAME
                            69-04 Roosevelt Avenue
                            Woodside, New York 11377
                            Mobile# 001 917-892-4704
                            Fax # 001(718) 478-40-33

3. Chargeable weight shall be based on volume or actual weight,  which ever is greater.
                            The formula for volume weight is:
                            L x W x H (inches) / 166 = volume weight in lbs.
                            and:  Lx W x H (inches) / 366 = volume weight  in kg.

4. We don't insure for breakage or partial loss as per airline regulations.

5. All repackaging fees (materials and labor) for our ocean freight service are waived.

6. Your package TO and FROM the U.S.A. via airfreight is insured for $3.50/ pound up to $100.00 for "total loss". This settlement amount already includes freight reimbursement and the cost of your packages.  Additional insurance can be purchased from other insurance agencies outside JAC. For ocean freight, it is insured for $ 200.00 per BB (balikbayan box).  All incoming shipments from Asia have an insurance
coverage of PHP 200.00 /  kg. which is inclusive of the freight and cost of the item regardless of the value declared. For ocean freight, it is PhP 500.00 per CBF.

7. JAC is not liable for delays beyond our control. It is the airlines prerogative to bump-off or offload boxes even if premium rates are paid for.

8. Please send back this e-mail with your complete name, home address, office address, contact numbers which will automatically include you on our client's list.  Once your data is received, it is understood that you have agreed with our rates, terms and conditions.

Very truly yours,

Aura B.
Aura Beronilla-Black
Sales & Marketing Director
JOHNNY AIR CARGO INC. - Philippines, Head Office

i emailed her already emailed her regarding my confusion, i already filled up a form in megamall and she's asking me to submit again a form plus 2 IDs, la lang, what did you guys do during your first transaction with Johnny Air?

thanks
Did i annoy you...

Offline lithium_deuteride

• Trade Count: (+35)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Keep on rockin' in the free world
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 207
« Reply #784 on: Jan 30, 2009 at 10:50 PM »
Anyone tried shipping a golf club thru JAC?  I wonder how much it would cost to bring one driver in and if the package is safe as far as handling damage is concerned.  :)
Lyra | Nottingham | Musical Fidelity | CEC | SOtM | Chord | Accuphase | Harbeth | REL

Offline n3d_d2x

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Apprentice
  • Liked:
« Reply #785 on: Feb 01, 2009 at 11:46 PM »
Hi mga sir, i plan on using the services of JAC soon since nabasa ko na mura siya.
What exactly do I have to do to enroll myself to their services (with pdvd discount)? And who is the contact person na nag-aasikaso ng mga pdvd members?

TIA mga sir!

Offline kriste

• Apprentice
  • Liked:
« Reply #786 on: Feb 08, 2009 at 07:58 PM »
Anyone tried shipping a golf club thru JAC?  I wonder how much it would cost to bring one driver in and if the package is safe as far as handling damage is concerned.  :)

Hi, had Johnny air bring in a driver and a utility club last year and had no problems. Matter of fact, had several packages already delivered through them (DVDs, shoes, books, etc.) this past year and had no hiccups in the shipping at all. Delivery usually takes 2 weeks from the time I order online. As for the shipping cost on the clubs, I don't remember the exact amount but I believe it was around 2k for 2 clubs, which still comes out cheaper than buying locally. Happy shipping!

Offline lithium_deuteride

• Trade Count: (+35)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Keep on rockin' in the free world
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 207
« Reply #787 on: Feb 08, 2009 at 10:02 PM »
kriste;

Thanks very much.  I've had several packages sent via JAC as well but was concerned the dimensions of a golf club might be a problem for them.  Appreciate the affirmation that it's not. I think I'm going online shopping for some putters that are overpriced here.  BTW, I got the driver already (09 Burner) from Singapore. Thanks again.
« Last Edit: Feb 08, 2009 at 10:07 PM by lithium_deuteride »
Lyra | Nottingham | Musical Fidelity | CEC | SOtM | Chord | Accuphase | Harbeth | REL

Offline Blu-devil

• Trade Count: (+68)
  • DVD Addict
  • The Bible, The Worlds Most Famous Work of Fiction
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 2
« Reply #788 on: Feb 11, 2009 at 03:19 PM »
Does anyone have up to date contact info. as I tried emailing Aura but they get returned. Also how may Blu-rays would make a pound in weight.
Denon AVR-4400H: Denon PMA520AE: DMP-UB400: Epson EH-TW9400: Jamo 7.1.4 Atmos Speakers: 135” screen

Offline joejavier

• Apprentice
  • Pag may sale lang bumibili
  • Liked:
« Reply #789 on: Feb 11, 2009 at 05:34 PM »
kriste;

Thanks very much.  I've had several packages sent via JAC as well but was concerned the dimensions of a golf club might be a problem for them.  Appreciate the affirmation that it's not. I think I'm going online shopping for some putters that are overpriced here.  BTW, I got the driver already (09 Burner) from Singapore. Thanks again.

Got myself a driver from 3ball.com in the US and had it shipped thru www.my-shoppingbox.com, 7 days was all it took. They just rang my doorbell and there it was in the hands of the courier. You might want to check them out as everything is on sale in the US.

Offline stickfighter

• Trade Count: (+109)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • IF IT'S LOUD...YOU'RE TOO OLD!!! IT MUST BE SVS!!!
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 29
« Reply #790 on: Feb 12, 2009 at 03:14 AM »
Got myself a driver from 3ball.com in the US and had it shipped thru www.my-shoppingbox.com, 7 days was all it took. They just rang my doorbell and there it was in the hands of the courier. You might want to check them out as everything is on sale in the US.

Tried to register on the site mentioned, but didn't go thru with the registration, as there is a $25.00 fee. :P I'd still go with JAC since its FREE registration. ;D

Offline Mouldingo

• DVD Guru
  • Life's too short, don't waste it!!!
  • Liked:
« Reply #791 on: Feb 12, 2009 at 04:48 PM »
Anyone encountering delays in their orders lately? Are your shipments arriving way past the "2-3 day transit time", sometimes 10 days? :-[ :-[ :-[
« Last Edit: Feb 12, 2009 at 04:49 PM by Mouldingo »

Offline oReOsHaKe

• Trade Count: (+642)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 9
« Reply #792 on: Feb 12, 2009 at 05:04 PM »
Anyone encountering delays in their orders lately? Are your shipments arriving way past the "2-3 day transit time", sometimes 10 days? :-[ :-[ :-[

There is a problem with some papers daw sa customs..  ??? ??? ???
DALI OPTICON 8 : Zensor : Polk Audio F/XiA4 : ONKYO 5010 : OPPO BDP-103 : Panny AE8000 : Dual PB1000

Offline den1224

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • Collector
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 3
« Reply #793 on: Feb 12, 2009 at 05:46 PM »
Been having delays with my JAC packages too...  :-\

Offline YAB

• Collector
  • Liked:
Re: Johnny Air Delays
« Reply #794 on: Feb 12, 2009 at 06:30 PM »
Hi guys!

In behalf of Johnny Air, I sincerely apologize for the delays which you encountered this month of February.  Fortunately for everyone and thank God, all delayed boxes arrived Manila today and on their way here to the head office for sorting.  Please bear with us since the consignees are more than a thousand.

No, it was not a customs problem.  In our persistence to improve the transit time of your shipments and commitment for a very efficient service, we decided to use other commercial planes with a higher fee (premium rates).  It was very unfortunate that the last 3 flights we had for this month were re-routed.  Since we do not have an office in that country, all communications were made via calls and e-mails by JAC-NY, our mother company in the U.S.  The time difference may have posted another problem.

Rest assured that you, our valued clients, are our priority.  We also have some glitches on our server lately, thus, I suggest you send your inquiries to these e-mail addresses:

[email protected] / [email protected]

Or simply call us and look for me, Leiden or Myla.  We have 2 new numbers which will be activated on February 14, in time for Valentine's  :)  583-1611 / 583-1622 

Thank you very much for your patience, guys and gals :-)  More power and God bless......

Aura B.

P.S.  I saw our standard proposal posted here.  To simplify, follow this format on the shipping address portion:

JOHNNY AIR c/o Jet / Aura
your name or company name
69-04 Roosevelt Avenue, Woodside, NY 11377
Mobile # +1917 8924704

By the way, we have lots of unclaimed boxes on hand since December, 2008.  Please give us your tracking details : courier used and tracking number as you may be the rightful owner of these pending boxes. ;)

Offline n3d_d2x

• Apprentice
  • Liked:
« Reply #795 on: Feb 17, 2009 at 10:24 AM »
i just signed up for JAC's services yesterday sa megamall. how long does it usually take before i get an email from them with the instructions and stuff? thanks!

Offline rock_star

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Collector
  • Liked:
« Reply #796 on: Feb 17, 2009 at 09:06 PM »
about a week or so.

Offline Nesh

• Apprentice
  • Liked:
« Reply #797 on: Feb 17, 2009 at 10:35 PM »
about a week or so.

or never unless you follow up couple of times and finally escalate the matter to Aura if she was not the
one who processed your application. Thats what happened to me 3 weeks and no email, the stupid guy from JAC Makati that processed my application kept on promising to send email within that day but it never reached my inbox.

Offline sherkie

• Apprentice
  • Liked:
« Reply #798 on: Feb 18, 2009 at 05:15 PM »
YAB, you have PM

Offline nogie

• Trade Count: (+46)
  • DVD Guru
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 3
« Reply #799 on: Feb 18, 2009 at 11:15 PM »
Got my 2 packages from JAC today, 6 hddvds and a camera. Paid only 1,455 for the 2 packages with the usual pdvd discount &  non-vat. Didn't pre-register with JAC prior to ordering, I do the "shop online" first then inform them later of my incoming packages. Dumating naman mga packages ko on-time. Im one HAPPY & Satisfied customer here!!!! ;D ;D ;D

Offline n3d_d2x

• Apprentice
  • Liked:
« Reply #800 on: Feb 19, 2009 at 12:56 AM »
thanks for the replies! maybe i'll call them up to follow up my application after one week. but here's to hoping that they would just automatically send the email so i wouldn't have to do that.

Offline bassman

• Collector
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 6
« Reply #801 on: Feb 20, 2009 at 01:23 PM »
Hi,

May nakapag pa ship na ba ng amps from US to Manila thru JAC?

Thanks!
Rotel RCD1072 RC1070, RB1070 Sonus Faber Concerto, Velodyne DD12

Offline streetsmart

• Trade Count: (+24)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Life imitates movies ...
  • Liked:
« Reply #802 on: Feb 23, 2009 at 03:58 PM »
Hi,

May nakapag pa ship na ba ng amps from US to Manila thru JAC?

Thanks!

I have shipped 2 amps from US to Manila thru JAC. No problems.
No room acoustic treatment is like running a Ferrari on ice.

Offline darth_rye

• DVD Addict
  • Liked:
« Reply #803 on: Feb 26, 2009 at 02:10 PM »
I just sign-up with JAC yesterday at megamall. Already received their e-mail earlier meaning i can start using their service, however they never include their new jersey address. Can i forward my order there?

Offline oReOsHaKe

• Trade Count: (+642)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 9
« Reply #804 on: Feb 26, 2009 at 04:40 PM »
I just sign-up with JAC yesterday at megamall. Already received their e-mail earlier meaning i can start using their service, however they never include their new jersey address. Can i forward my order there?

yes you can
DALI OPTICON 8 : Zensor : Polk Audio F/XiA4 : ONKYO 5010 : OPPO BDP-103 : Panny AE8000 : Dual PB1000

Offline n3d_d2x

• Apprentice
  • Liked:
« Reply #805 on: Feb 27, 2009 at 12:55 AM »
More than a week has passed since I signed up at Megamall but still got no email. :( I should probably call them up already.

Offline darth_rye

• DVD Addict
  • Liked:
« Reply #806 on: Feb 27, 2009 at 03:58 PM »
More than a week has passed since I signed up at Megamall but still got no email. :( I should probably call them up already.

I was luckier i signed up with megamall branch last wednesday (feb.25) and got their e-mail the next day.

Offline darth_rye

• DVD Addict
  • Liked:
« Reply #807 on: Feb 27, 2009 at 04:08 PM »
Will be making my first amazon order today and have it shipped c/o johnny air. Ask lang po mga ilan single-disc,double-disc set,Box set or TIN case dvd equals to two pounds? TIA!

My estimate for single disc are around 6-8 titles.
For 3 disc-boxset 2 titles
For steelbook case 3 titles.

Hope these are right? Thanks!

Offline RadicalDude

• DVD Guru
  • Bluer than Blu-Ray!
  • Liked:
« Reply #808 on: Feb 27, 2009 at 04:39 PM »
My last shipment containing only one boxed set of Bourne Trilogy was already hovering above the 1 pound when I had it re-weighed in their Megamall branch...  ;)
The sun itself sees not 'til heaven clears.

Offline streetsmart

• Trade Count: (+24)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Life imitates movies ...
  • Liked:
« Reply #809 on: Feb 27, 2009 at 05:47 PM »
Will be making my first amazon order today and have it shipped c/o johnny air. Ask lang po mga ilan single-disc,double-disc set,Box set or TIN case dvd equals to two pounds? TIA!

My estimate for single disc are around 6-8 titles.
For 3 disc-boxset 2 titles
For steelbook case 3 titles.

Hope these are right? Thanks!

I recently ordered 10 dvd's. Exactly 3 pounds
No room acoustic treatment is like running a Ferrari on ice.