Author Topic: Where Can I Buy? An affair to Remember, Love Story, The Negotiator  (Read 1358 times)

Offline aepaguinaldo

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Apprentice
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Hi Guys,

Need your help if you know any place locally where I can buy DVDs of An Affair to Remember, Love Story (with annette benning and warren beatty), and the negotiator (kevin spacey and Samuel Jackson). I'm giving these as gifts and I was hoping to purchase them locally before attempting to order them online.

Thanks in advance.

Offline Dan

• Trade Count: (+133)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 217
I saw a copy of an affair to remember at Astro Festival Mall at Filinvest. The Negotiator DVD, I think I saw one at Astro Mall of Asia and Astro Robinson's Place Ermita.

Check the phonebook for their numbers. Don't have them in hand right now. Good Luck!

Offline rafgar

• DVD Addict
  • Liked:
Hi Guys,

Need your help if you know any place locally where I can buy DVDs of An Affair to Remember, Love Story (with annette benning and warren beatty), and the negotiator (kevin spacey and Samuel Jackson). I'm giving these as gifts and I was hoping to purchase them locally before attempting to order them online.

Thanks in advance.

I think the one that you're looking for (starring Warren Beatty and Annette Bening) is Love AffairLove Story stars Ali McGraw and Ryan O'Neal.

Offline aepaguinaldo

• Apprentice
  • Liked:
Yup. I think you got that right..it's love affair..got love affair and negotiator from pinoydvd...now just an affair to remember....

Offline taurus_cute

• Collector
  • Liked:
I HAVE a used copy of AN AFFAIR TO REMEMBER, on Region 1. This is the second and duly remastered edition with a pearl white cover. I am hesitant to let it go because this is one of those Technicolor-era classics that remains a perennial favorite. Its literally an undying film, as well as its immortal soundtrack sung by Vic Damon. But on the event you truly wanted a copy, then kindly take it for P450 plus P50 for courier charge. My copy is immaculate, you're fully assured of it, as well as a prompt delivery. Mr. Go #09202-833-970