Author Topic: Bonnie and Clyde Special Edition/Ultimate Collector's Edition (March 25, 2008)  (Read 889 times)

Offline boredfilmmaker

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
from DVDActive:

Warner has announced a two-disc special edition of  Bonnie and Clyde which stars Warren Beatty and Faye Dunaway. The set will be available to own from the 25th March, and should retail at around $20.97. As well as a remastered presentation from the original elements, this new release will include a History Channel Documentary – Love and Death: The Story of Bonnie and Clyde, a 3-part Making of Bonnie and Clyde (Bonnie and Clyde’s Gang, The Reality and Myth of Bonnie and Clyde, and Releasing Bonnie and Clyde), Warren Beatty Wardrobe Tests, deleted scenes (The Road to Mineloa, and Outlaws), and trailers.

An Ultimate Collector’s Edition will also be available for $39.92. This will include all the above features, along with a 36-page hardcover book of rare, behind-the-scenes photos, a 24-page reproduction of the original 1967 press book and a special mail-in poster offer.

Pre-order links at Amazon:

Bonnie and Clyde: Ultimate Collector's Edition
Bonnie and Clyde (Two-Disc Special Edition)

« Last Edit: Jan 18, 2008 at 06:35 PM by boredfilmmaker »

Offline thegoodbyeguy

• Trade Count: (0)
  • DVD Guru
  • Liked:

Very impressive packaging and contents of its Ultimate Edition. I remember watching this in beta and the ending comes as a shocker to me. I never expected the last minute scene of this classic caper!

Offline allanmandy

• Trade Count: (0)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Mathematical!
  • Liked:
Very nice! Will order the Ultimate Edition soon!