Author Topic: Speakers and Sub for Music  (Read 641 times)

Offline t43m4n

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Collector
  • I'm a llama!
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Speakers and Sub for Music
« on: Jan 01, 2008 at 01:08 AM »
I have this 30sqm terrace that a usually use for parties when my friends come over. It opens to the garden. My dad gave me this hand me down pioneer vsx-433 receiver (i dont think its too good but will suffice). I just need good sounding speakers and strong ground trembling bass. I'm not an audiophile nor are my friends.

What would you guys suggest? Around 5k for speakers and sub (pref with enclosure). Sana semi-weather proof din since, altho covered yung terrace, open air siya.

Also one more question, i cant seem to find a subwoofer output for the reciever. But it has Front A (Left and Right), Front B (left and right), Rear (Left and right) and a Center channel. Where do i connect the subwoofer? Front B ba? May switch naman to enable both Front A and Front B eh.

Thanks!

Offline NMM1

• Trade Count: (+78)
  • DVD Addict
  • rock on!!!!
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Speakers and Sub for Music
« Reply #1 on: Jan 14, 2008 at 02:28 PM »
sir, considering that size of ur terrace and the fact that it's open air, i don't think ur pioneer can do the job...i suggest that you look for a power amp and a pair of outdoor speakers.... if u r not so brand conscious, u might wanna check out Raon...
Rega | Schiit| Puffin | Yamaha | Dynaudio | ProAc | Accuphase