Author Topic: Indiana Jones and The Kingdom of the Crystal Skull R3 - Available Now!  (Read 9209 times)

Offline techdude

• Trade Count: (+24)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Spinning...
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
I think it's cheaper for them to print locally than fully import everything.. parang discs at yung items in the gift set lang yata yung binibigay sa kanila then they have to provide everything else.. that's how it looks when it comes to their Paramount releases, at least.. I remember their Transformers release.. the 2-Disc had a different cover that ruined the effect of the acetate-like slipcase.. their Iron Man mask edition has a different cover as well.. now this Crystal Skull set..

I think they should just put more effort into it.. lately Viva has been improving the quality of their box sets.. I think it's time for Magna to take it up a notch as well.. or let Warner handle the making of the boxes.. ;)
I do understand na Custom will charge them to high heavens for a finished products, but the quality of the box really leave a lot to be desired.  If you are paying 2500 for something, you wouldn't want it to look like it's pirated....  As for Viva's boxset, they are really good, but overused to the point of cheapening everything... and then they neglect to slipcase their premium releases like Disney Platinum editions...  way off topic. Sorry mods...
Blessed are the clean of heart: for they shall see God.

Offline speeds

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Apprentice
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
hmm i saw a 100 pesos off the other night at a stall at Robinson Galleria.. still waiting for it to go down.  ;D