Author Topic: Polk Audio TSi series - Outstanding Performance, Amazing Value  (Read 69981 times)

Offline Sanjay

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • DVD Guru
  • Polk Audio
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Polk Audio TSi series - Outstanding Performance, Amazing Value
« Reply #120 on: May 22, 2009 at 10:23 PM »
how much is the tsi200?

The PolkAudio TSi200 is P14,990. Almost all the dealers carry polkaudio have the TSi200 in stock.

Offline Sanjay

• DVD Guru
  • Polk Audio
  • Liked:
« Reply #121 on: Jul 22, 2009 at 10:26 PM »
up

Offline Sanjay

• DVD Guru
  • Polk Audio
  • Liked:
« Reply #122 on: Jul 23, 2009 at 11:38 AM »
Check out 2 reviews of the TSi400 from http://floorstanding-review.blogspot.com/

Review # 1

I have a pair of these as the fronts on my system, connected to a Denon AVR. I had compared the TSi300's and TSi400's at a local big box store and there was no comparison to my mind. The 400's with the extra 5 1/4" driver just have a fuller richer sound than the 300's. While the TSi500 was tempting, I couldn't justify the price for the size of my living room. To be honest I can't see ever running the TSi400's at their top level without the police arriving at my house within 10 minutes.

They are tall, but not overly so and heavy weighing in at 32 pounds each. They are not however overly wide, taking up just 7 inches from side to side. For some perspective a dollar bill is 6 inches wide. So they take up a minimal amount of real estate from the front. I like the cherry veneer, sure it doesn't look exactly like the real cherry stair case they are sitting next to, however the black just looks like painted plywood.

I have these paired up with a CS10 as the center, which blends seamlessly with the pair and a PSW10 in the corner to supply that little bit of thump and rumble. I will probably upgrade the PSW10 at a later date but it works fine for the moment and it's only for nit picky reasons of styling and space that I'm really thinking of changing it at all. The one problem that I did have with these Polk speakers, is that my old Sony's have hidden their head in shame and left the room.

All in all a great purchase that I can recommend. They are expensive at full retail, but the 5 year warranty from Polk when purchased at an authorized dealer helps make up for that. The sound is definitely worth the price.

Review # 2

xterior Finish - Got the speakers and unpacked them to an amazing sight of cherry finish with the high gloss back top. My wife absolutely loved it. They are one of the bigger towers and will dwarf even a 40inch TV.

Sound - Listened to a lot of speakers..Paradigm studios, klipsch Icons, reference series, Polk Rtis, PSB image towers and Infinity towers....to me the paradigm studios were the best in sound but they were astronomical in terms of price. Finally it was between these and the PSBs, the klipsh Icons and the polks RTis sounded bright to me. Did a lot of listening with my own cd at Frys, my friends place, bestbuy and a whole list of places. The psbs seemed to have the best mid range but lacked the clarity at the highs these provided. The klipsch Icons were ruled out as even the TSI400s sounded better than those. Since i was looking for beefier mids I went with these and have not looked back since. Running them using an Emotiva amp. I have pushed them to a true 100 watts and they were wanting more. I could not go past this point as I dint want cops at my door...:) needless to say these performed like champs.

For HT these are beasts...provides an in theater experience once the lights go out. Pair them with a CS20 and you will have an extreme front sound stage.

Value - Must buy for the sheer value provided at this price range. An absolute yes to an audiophile who knows the law of diminshing returns or a practical person who wants most from his purchase.

Polk Audio Speakers are sold in the following shops:
Acoustic Dimension Rockwell - Tel: 7561579
Sights and Sounds Shangrila - Tel: 6341790
SGT Home Theater Salcedo Vill. - Tel: 8313843
Hifi Lounge Alabang Town Center - Tel: 8428133
Architectural Audio Greenbelt one - Tel: 8116715
E-Home In Greenhills - Tel: 7445923
Cebu Circuit in Cebu: Tel: 0322313598

Offline leonzki

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Apprentice
  • Liked:
« Reply #123 on: Aug 01, 2009 at 07:02 PM »
Sir yung tsi300 pwede na ba sa NAD T770 75w into 8ohms x5? may center at rear na ako front lang ang kulang.

Offline avshop

• Trade Count: (+151)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #124 on: Aug 01, 2009 at 10:27 PM »
Sir yung tsi300 pwede na ba sa NAD T770 75w into 8ohms x5? may center at rear na ako front lang ang kulang.

yup. i can give you a good deal on the tsi 300. :)

Offline Sanjay

• DVD Guru
  • Polk Audio
  • Liked:
« Reply #125 on: Aug 15, 2009 at 05:04 PM »
Check out the different Polk Audio TSi packages

1) Value package
- TSI300 floorstanding speakers
- TSi100 bookshelf
- CS10 center
- PSW110 - 10 inch sub
Retail complete package is P51,670

2) High end package
- TSi400 floorstanding speakers
- TSi100 bookshelf
- CS20 center
- PSW125 - 12 inch sub
Retail completer package is P69,960

TSi300

Music lovers and movie buffs alike will enjoy the smooth, clean sound of the Polk TSi300. Its silk tweeter delivers sparkling highs, while two polycarbonate woofers churn out accurate mids and lows. The braced MDF cabinet fights resonance so the details in your music and movies shine through. Dual five-way binding posts let you bi-amp or bi-wire the TSi300 for even better performance — a rare feature for a speaker in this price range.

A woodgrain finish gives the TSi300 a refined looked, capped by an elegant piano black top plate. At the base of the speaker you'll find sturdy stabilizer feet to keep it anchored to your floor, regardless of whether it's carpeted or non-carpeted. And since the speaker's footprint takes up less than one square foot, you can enjoy authoritative tower speaker sound without sacrificing a lot of space.

TSi100

CS10

CS20

PSW110 - 10 inch sub

PSW125 - 12 inch sub

TSi400

Whether you're looking for speakers for your stereo music system or seeking out new front speakers for your home theater, you can count on the Polk TSi400 for clean, engaging sound. Its silk tweeter delivers sparkling highs, while three polycarbonate woofers churn out accurate mids and lows. The well-braced cabinet fights resonance so the details in your music and movies shine through. Dual five-way binding posts let you bi-amp or bi-wire the TSi400 for even better performance — a rare feature for a speaker in this price range.

A woodgrain finish gives the TSi400 a refined looked, capped by an elegant piano black top plate. At the base of the speaker you'll find sturdy stabilizer feet to keep it anchored to your floor, regardless of whether it's carpeted or non-carpeted. And since the speaker's footprint takes up less than one square foot, you can enjoy high-impact tower speaker sound without sacrificing a lot of space.

The following stores have the Polk Audio speakers in stock. Call them for a better deal:
- Sights and Sound (634-1789)
- Acoustic Dimension (7561579)
- E-home (7445923)
- Hi Fi Lounge (8428133)
- Architectural Audio (8116715)

If you have any questions, send me a PM

Offline Sanjay

• DVD Guru
  • Polk Audio
  • Liked:
« Reply #126 on: Sep 01, 2009 at 11:58 AM »

1) Value package
- TSi100 bookshelf
- CS10 center
- PSW110 - 10 inch sub

2) High end package
- TSi100 bookshelf
- CS20 center
- PSW125 - 12 inch sub

TSi300

Music lovers and movie buffs alike will enjoy the smooth, clean sound of the Polk TSi300. Its silk tweeter delivers sparkling highs, while two polycarbonate woofers churn out accurate mids and lows. The braced MDF cabinet fights resonance so the details in your music and movies shine through. Dual five-way binding posts let you bi-amp or bi-wire the TSi300 for even better performance — a rare feature for a speaker in this price range.

A woodgrain finish gives the TSi300 a refined looked, capped by an elegant piano black top plate. At the base of the speaker you'll find sturdy stabilizer feet to keep it anchored to your floor, regardless of whether it's carpeted or non-carpeted. And since the speaker's footprint takes up less than one square foot, you can enjoy authoritative tower speaker sound without sacrificing a lot of space.

TSi100

CS10

CS20

PSW110 - 10 inch sub

PSW125 - 12 inch sub

TSi400

Whether you're looking for speakers for your stereo music system or seeking out new front speakers for your home theater, you can count on the Polk TSi400 for clean, engaging sound. Its silk tweeter delivers sparkling highs, while three polycarbonate woofers churn out accurate mids and lows. The well-braced cabinet fights resonance so the details in your music and movies shine through. Dual five-way binding posts let you bi-amp or bi-wire the TSi400 for even better performance — a rare feature for a speaker in this price range.

A woodgrain finish gives the TSi400 a refined looked, capped by an elegant piano black top plate. At the base of the speaker you'll find sturdy stabilizer feet to keep it anchored to your floor, regardless of whether it's carpeted or non-carpeted. And since the speaker's footprint takes up less than one square foot, you can enjoy high-impact tower speaker sound without sacrificing a lot of space.

The following stores have the Polk Audio speakers in stock. Call them for a better deal:
- E-home (7445923)
- Hi Fi Lounge (8428133)

Offline berdilot™

• Trade Count: (+135)
  • DVD Addict
  • Liked:
« Reply #127 on: Oct 02, 2009 at 01:31 AM »
i hope to get my hands on the tsi series soon.  ;D ;D

Offline avshop

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #128 on: Oct 02, 2009 at 09:47 AM »
i hope to get my hands on the tsi series soon.  ;D ;D

come to the shop and check them out. i can give you a good deal on them. :)

Offline berdilot™

• Trade Count: (+135)
  • DVD Addict
  • Liked:
« Reply #129 on: Oct 04, 2009 at 12:02 AM »
thanks for the offer sir av_shop, I assure you that ill visit your store in the near future.  ;D

Offline avshop

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #130 on: Oct 04, 2009 at 12:58 AM »
thanks for the offer sir av_shop, I assure you that ill visit your store in the near future.  ;D

we'll have the Tsi waiting for you. :)

Offline Sanjay

• DVD Guru
  • Polk Audio
  • Liked:
« Reply #131 on: Oct 04, 2009 at 12:59 AM »
AV shop has all the Polk Audio speakers in stock. Go check out his showroom and audition any polk speaker you want. He gives very good service.

Offline Sanjay

• DVD Guru
  • Polk Audio
  • Liked:
« Reply #132 on: Oct 22, 2009 at 12:15 PM »

1) Value package
- TSi100 bookshelf
- CS10 center
- PSW110 - 10 inch sub

2) High end package
- TSi100 bookshelf
- CS20 center
- PSW125 - 12 inch sub

TSi300

TSi100

CS10

CS20

PSW110 - 10 inch sub

PSW125 - 12 inch sub

TSi400

- E-home (7445923)
- Hi Fi Lounge (8428133)

Offline Sanjay

• DVD Guru
  • Polk Audio
  • Liked:
« Reply #133 on: Dec 15, 2009 at 12:28 AM »
Check out the review of the Polk Audio TSi100 bookshelf on HomeTheaterReview.com:

http://hometheaterreview.com/polk-tsi100-bookshelf-loudspeakers-reviewed/

Offline XanderCage

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 4
« Reply #134 on: Dec 15, 2009 at 07:14 PM »
just got the tsi100 last weekend and they're awesome! great soundings speakers.

Offline Sanjay

• DVD Guru
  • Polk Audio
  • Liked:
« Reply #135 on: Dec 15, 2009 at 07:37 PM »
just got the tsi100 last weekend and they're awesome! great soundings speakers.

I am glad that you like the Polk Audio TSi100, those are very good speakers for their price point.

Offline bryan338

• Collector
  • Liked:
« Reply #136 on: Dec 16, 2009 at 12:51 AM »
hello,

guys need your suggestion for surround ano ang mas ok, tsi 100 or owm3? thanks

Offline avshop

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #137 on: Dec 17, 2009 at 08:45 AM »
hello,

guys need your suggestion for surround ano ang mas ok, tsi 100 or owm3? thanks

if you have the space, tsi 100. if you need to wall mount, owm3. :)

Offline Sanjay

• DVD Guru
  • Polk Audio
  • Liked:
« Reply #138 on: Feb 23, 2010 at 11:46 PM »
The Polk Audio TSi Series raises the standard for great sounding speakers that also offers incomparable value.
They produce sound that's open, spacious and clear, even when driven by modestly powered amplifiers and receivers.
The new TSi Series is a quality-built, affordable line of high performance loudspeakers for music and home theater. The TSi Series boasts a stylish look that complements today's flat screen technology, with wood grain finishes, piano black top plates and pewter trim rings. Built for value and sound quality, the TSi Series is a great introduction to high performance sound.

TSi 500

TSi 400

TSi 300

TSi 200

TSi 100

CS20

CS10

The Polk Audio TSi series are available at the following stores:
The Home Theater - Tel 813-8443
Sights and Sounds - Tel 634-1789
Acoustic Dimension - Tel 756-1579
Audible Illusions - Tel 374-3620
HiFi Lounge - Tel 8428133

The Polk Audio TSi speakers are affordable and sound amazing.

Check out the Polk Audio TSi series

Offline choy

• Collector
  • Hello!
  • Liked:
« Reply #139 on: Mar 05, 2010 at 07:22 AM »
i'm disappointed that Polk didn't have center speakers that would fit below my TV.  had to buy another brand for that

but otherwise, all the other speakers are great!

Offline Sanjay

• DVD Guru
  • Polk Audio
  • Liked:
« Reply #140 on: Mar 05, 2010 at 11:50 AM »
i'm disappointed that Polk didn't have center speakers that would fit below my TV.  had to buy another brand for that

but otherwise, all the other speakers are great!

The Center speaker is the most important speaker. Polk Audio can't make it so small. For the TSi, did you try the CS10, which is smaller then the CS20?

Offline choy

• Collector
  • Hello!
  • Liked:
« Reply #141 on: Mar 06, 2010 at 08:33 AM »
The Center speaker is the most important speaker. Polk Audio can't make it so small. For the TSi, did you try the CS10, which is smaller then the CS20?

still too tall

i only had 5.5-inches max to fit in front of my TV
everything Polk had is over 7"
i almost went for the RM-8 centers, but they were too small, and complicated to acquire where i am

so i went for the Energy RC mini center instead.  it was 5-inches tall, perfect.

Offline RastaSega

• Trade Count: (+24)
  • DVD Addict
  • Hi, I'm new here!
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 6
« Reply #142 on: Mar 09, 2010 at 03:04 PM »
magkano kaya to? package cash price?

2 pairs - TSi100 bookshelf
1 pc - CS10 center

wala kasi ako budget and room for floorstanders. Meron narin akong polk na sub.

ano sa tingin nyo tunog neto? Ok ba?

Offline avshop

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #143 on: Mar 09, 2010 at 04:36 PM »
magkano kaya to? package cash price?

2 pairs - TSi100 bookshelf
1 pc - CS10 center

wala kasi ako budget and room for floorstanders. Meron narin akong polk na sub.

ano sa tingin nyo tunog neto? Ok ba?

ok na rin 'to. :) sent you pm :)

Offline set

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Apprentice
  • Liked:
« Reply #144 on: Mar 15, 2010 at 12:55 PM »
sir how much po tsi 300?

Offline Sanjay

• DVD Guru
  • Polk Audio
  • Liked:
« Reply #145 on: Mar 15, 2010 at 03:33 PM »
The retail price of the Polk Audio TSi300 is P19,990 a pair. But If you pay cash, most of the dealers will give you a discount.

Offline fred_hika

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Collector
  • Liked:
« Reply #146 on: Mar 24, 2010 at 02:25 PM »
what can you recommend for pure 2 ch stereo to be paired in hk int amp..

Offline avshop

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #147 on: Mar 24, 2010 at 02:37 PM »
what can you recommend for pure 2 ch stereo to be paired in hk int amp..

check out the tsi 400 or the rti a7. :)

Offline riccomina

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Collector
  • Liked:
« Reply #148 on: Mar 26, 2010 at 09:31 AM »
Hi Marc, how much is a ts400? Are cherry finish available locally?

Ricco

Offline avshop

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #149 on: Mar 26, 2010 at 10:06 AM »
Hi Marc, how much is a ts400? Are cherry finish available locally?

Ricco

we can order the cherry finish. :) sent you pm :)