Author Topic: Cignal satellite cable  (Read 920654 times)

Offline curvis

• Trade Count: (+72)
  • DVD Addict
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 64
Re: Cignal satellite cable
« Reply #1470 on: Feb 08, 2012 at 10:12 PM »
i went to cignal because of two reasons:
NBA + History.

i got hooked with bio channel as well. kapag walang magandang game sa NBA/BTV, i just watch history/bio. nakakainis kabago-bago ko sa cignal nawala na agad favorite channels ko!

Offline Marl☆1

• Trade Count: (+32)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Ride Hard.
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 4
« Reply #1471 on: Feb 08, 2012 at 10:41 PM »
i went to cignal because of two reasons:
NBA + History.

i got hooked with bio channel as well. kapag walang magandang game sa NBA/BTV, i just watch history/bio. nakakainis kabago-bago ko sa cignal nawala na agad favorite channels ko!

couldn't agree with you more bro. really frustrating.  again please find the link below - LIKE the page so we can express our sentiments and hopefully sway Cignal.  many thanks!

This is really so disappointing.  Cignal can't just pull the plug on History HD cause it was one of the primary reasons people gambled and jumped on their channel.  Now that they got their consumer base, it seems like they're pulling a 'bait & switch' strategy.

The replacement channels are NOT commensurate to the market value of History  or Bio for that matter.  It also covers a new genre which totally screws up the HD diet of the ones who adopted Cignal.  We should make our voices be heard!  If you're frustrated with this unilateral move and want to peacefully express your discontent, please just LIKE the "Bring Back History on Cignal" page on Facebook

Then spread the word so that the Cignal/Mediascape guys will heed our call and do some corrective actions.  Is this the way they will repay the customers who flocked to their side when they were just starting out?

Here's the link:

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Bring-back-History-on-Cignal/225845287510381?skip_nax_wizard=true

Thanks guys! Let's urge them to bring History back!

Offline X-®an™

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • DVD Guru
  • Hello!
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #1472 on: Feb 08, 2012 at 11:21 PM »
This is really so disappointing.  Cignal can't just pull the plug on History HD cause it was one of the primary reasons people gambled and jumped on their channel.  Now that they got their consumer base, it seems like they're pulling a 'bait & switch' strategy.

The replacement channels are NOT commensurate to the market value of History  or Bio for that matter.  It also covers a new genre which totally screws up the HD diet of the ones who adopted Cignal.  We should make our voices be heard!  If you're frustrated with this unilateral move and want to peacefully express your discontent, please just LIKE the "Bring Back History on Cignal" page on Facebook

Then spread the word so that the Cignal/Mediascape guys will heed our call and do some corrective actions.  Is this the way they will repay the customers who flocked to their side when they were just starting out?

Here's the link:

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Bring-back-History-on-Cignal/225845287510381?skip_nax_wizard=true

Liked the link even though I'm a SkyCable subscriber...

No service provider should be allowed to delete any part of their service.  And they should only be allowed to do so if:
  • Babawasan yung monthly service fee
  • and/or Subscriber can end their subscription should they chose to

Offline Marl☆1

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Ride Hard.
  • Liked:
« Reply #1473 on: Feb 09, 2012 at 12:16 AM »
Liked the link even though I'm a SkyCable subscriber...

No service provider should be allowed to delete any part of their service.  And they should only be allowed to do so if:
  • Babawasan yung monthly service fee
  • and/or Subscriber can end their subscription should they chose to

couldn't agree more. what's frustrating is that they already short-change you on the package you originally bought, then they continue enforce that you're locked-in - throwing in the legal jargon in the fineprint of their contracts.  corporate muscle at play.  thanks for liking the page bud.

Offline anchit

• Trade Count: (+46)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #1474 on: Feb 09, 2012 at 06:26 AM »
7 pa lang tayo sir jasper na naglalike.

ako ive been a subscriber for more than 2 years now and have been telling my friends to switch to cignal. one factor is histroy channel tapos ngauon wala na.
The handsomest and the happiest ;b

Offline TOY 01

• Trade Count: (+323)
  • DVD Guru
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 6
« Reply #1475 on: Feb 09, 2012 at 07:15 AM »

ako ive been a subscriber for more than 2 years now and have been telling my friends to switch to cignal. one factor is histroy channel tapos ngauon wala na.

kami ng wife ko yun pang 5 & 6 na nag like.
Allan 0917-8975003 (Please indicate username)

Offline Marl☆1

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Ride Hard.
  • Liked:
« Reply #1476 on: Feb 09, 2012 at 11:51 AM »

haha don't worry bro anchit, dadami rin yan eventually. actually ngayon we've got 14 likes already.  the important is we get the chance to express our sentiments. when aired my viewpoint on cignal's actual FB site, they acknowledged my concern and hinted that there is a chance to sway things if a number of customers react adversely. here's their response:

Cignal Digital TV: We also want History HD and Bio; we are trying our best and have mentioned before that these channels may return or not based on customer feedback as well as the negotiations. It's just that we can't promise anything in regards to timelines, again, no guarantees

continue to spread the word on the page. every LIKE counts. :)

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Bring-back-History-on-Cignal/225845287510381

Offline Marl☆1

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Ride Hard.
  • Liked:
« Reply #1477 on: Feb 09, 2012 at 11:53 AM »
kami ng wife ko yun pang 5 & 6 na nag like.

ayos sir! thanks partner  :)

Offline darth_rye

• DVD Addict
  • Liked:
« Reply #1478 on: Feb 09, 2012 at 12:33 PM »
+1 ako

Offline thebat

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 2169
« Reply #1479 on: Feb 09, 2012 at 12:40 PM »
Bad trip. Wala akong facebook (anti facebook here or any social network). I will just email them directly.
Pwede kaya mag reklamo diretso na sa DTI?
Yamaha AVR-S80
Panasonic VIERA TH50PV80H – 50″ PLASMA TV
WDTV
ROKU TV stick
Nextbase portable dvd

Offline Marl☆1

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Ride Hard.
  • Liked:
« Reply #1480 on: Feb 09, 2012 at 01:04 PM »
Bad trip. Wala akong facebook (anti facebook here or any social network). I will just email them directly.
Pwede kaya mag reklamo diretso na sa DTI?

you may email cignal directly using their CSR addie:  [email protected]
sana nga ma-elevate sa DTI eventually.

Offline lncc63

• Trade Count: (+52)
  • DVD Addict
  • Liked:
« Reply #1481 on: Feb 09, 2012 at 02:05 PM »
Thank you for putting up that FB page.  I've already added myself.

As for DTI being able to do something about it, I am pretty sure they are powerless.  Not that they would not want to but because of the current state of the industry and governance where content provider companies have a virtual free reign.  I'm a big supporter of industry driven economic development however someone has to look after the rights of the small guy too.
RX-V3800
RTi A9+CSi A6+A4+FXi A6+2*DSW660
TH-P42V20 PJ-TX200
BDP-S370 D-KR10KU
Mede8er-500X2
XB

Offline eli71724

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Collector
  • Liked:
« Reply #1482 on: Feb 09, 2012 at 09:14 PM »
kainis ang cignal dito samin sa binan. nireport namin ung 1 box namin na hindi gumagana and nagpadala kami ng 2 remote.pinagbayad kami ng 500 sa remote plus 150 delivery fee?what?may delivery fee?eh ang priority naman nila kaya sila nagvisit was to check up on the box that is not working. bakit may charge? tapos sabi nung nagpunta dito disconnected daw un box since hindi namin nagagamit. mga engot ba sila?? nagbabayad kami, gamitin man namin o hindi wala sila karapatan putulin un as long as nagbabayad kami ng msf. walang kwenta na cignal na yan. ang hirap hirap pa naman tumawag sa hotline para magreport.kapal ng muka nila magdisconnect and still charge us msf for that one box. masyado sila gahaman! mr pentium, sayo din po ako naginquire dati tungkol sa activation ng cignal namin, baka po pwede niyo ulit ako matulungan re the problem. account name is Elma B Paguinto, Binan Area po. Maraming salamat!

Offline thebat

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #1483 on: Feb 09, 2012 at 11:35 PM »
Ganun ba? Then the only sure way is for someone like Juan Ponce Enrile - a senator, be one of those affected with this kind of changes on cable providers. Kse nung naapektuhan sya sa load ng mga Telco nasira lahat ng business ng mga CP at telco dahil pinatigil ni senator (music content subscription with pay). Dapat isumbong din to sa kanya. Tamang tama malapit na botohan baka kailangan nyang mag pa pogi ulit  ;D

Thank you for putting up that FB page.  I've already added myself.

As for DTI being able to do something about it, I am pretty sure they are powerless.  Not that they would not want to but because of the current state of the industry and governance where content provider companies have a virtual free reign.  I'm a big supporter of industry driven economic development however someone has to look after the rights of the small guy too.
Yamaha AVR-S80
WDTV
ROKU TV stick
Nextbase portable dvd

Offline superhackett

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Apprentice
  • Liked:
« Reply #1484 on: Feb 10, 2012 at 11:45 PM »
Mga sir, ask ko lang. kaka install lang ng cignal ko kaninang tanghali. gano kaya katagal bago ma activate to?

Offline Marl☆1

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Ride Hard.
  • Liked:
« Reply #1485 on: Feb 11, 2012 at 12:50 AM »
Mga sir, ask ko lang. kaka install lang ng cignal ko kaninang tanghali. gano kaya katagal bago ma activate to?

depende sa area and load nung provider. mine took 2-3 days if i recall right (with persistent follow-ups cause i was chasing the paquiao ppv fight). it shouldn't take more than a week. good luck. sayang nga lang; di mo inabutan na may histo/bio sa cignal...  ;) 

Offline johnhw

• Apprentice
  • Liked:
« Reply #1486 on: Feb 11, 2012 at 04:43 AM »
All new channels up today (except Fox Crime HD.. which is weird. Add truTV and Cartoon Network HD which are slated for Feb 18.)

Fashion TV HD apparently is now 1590.. this is getting my hopes up Cartoon Network HD in 990.  ;D (More logical since having Cartoon Network HD would be a really great addition to new subs.. which is means more money.. hehe)
« Last Edit: Feb 11, 2012 at 04:43 AM by johnhw »

Offline Lockon Stratos

• Collector
  • targeted and firing!
  • Liked:
« Reply #1487 on: Feb 11, 2012 at 05:54 AM »
Un SyFy hindi xia Dolby Digital 5.1 Surround Sound , UN MTV LIVE HD testing mode in LG HT-805PM ^_^
LG 55UF7700
Sony PlayStation®4 Pro
YAMAHA RX-V479BL
Pure Acoustics SuperNova 8
Polk Audio PSW125

Offline Lockon Stratos

• Collector
  • targeted and firing!
  • Liked:
« Reply #1488 on: Feb 11, 2012 at 06:10 AM »
MTV Europe ba un feed? ng MTV LIVE HD?
LG 55UF7700
Sony PlayStation®4 Pro
YAMAHA RX-V479BL
Pure Acoustics SuperNova 8
Polk Audio PSW125

Offline johnhw

• Apprentice
  • Liked:
« Reply #1489 on: Feb 11, 2012 at 07:37 AM »
wala pa ba kaung FoxCrime HD?

Baduy, Fashion TV wari sa Plan 990. Mas attractive ung MTV Live HD o kahit Cartoon Network HD.

Offline TinkerTailor

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Collector
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 217
« Reply #1490 on: Feb 11, 2012 at 09:00 AM »
liked it. Sana nga may magawa yung page. it's my mom's fave.

Kelangan talaga marecruit ang support ng ibang subscribers. Wala bang dedicated forum ang cignal?

Offline thebat

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #1491 on: Feb 11, 2012 at 10:31 AM »
medyo napansin ko yung mga dagdag HD channels, lahat pag babae. Lamang nanaman asawa ko. More reasons for her to steal my remote while I watch NBA  :'(.

Wala bang XXX kahit plan2000  ;D?
Yamaha AVR-S80
WDTV
ROKU TV stick
Nextbase portable dvd

Offline darth_rye

• DVD Addict
  • Liked:
« Reply #1492 on: Feb 11, 2012 at 11:30 AM »
what happen to ESPNHD?

Offline johnhw

• Apprentice
  • Liked:
« Reply #1493 on: Feb 11, 2012 at 11:49 AM »
Mistake lang ata ng Cignal na i-unlock sa Plan 990 yung ESPN HD  ;D

Offline sultan72

• Collector
  • Liked:
« Reply #1494 on: Feb 11, 2012 at 03:38 PM »
+1

Here's the link:

Offline dmag08

• Apprentice
  • Liked:
« Reply #1495 on: Feb 11, 2012 at 03:58 PM »
i thought plan 1290 was it. then boom goes 1590 with new relevant hd channels and irrelevant new hd channels for 1290...then history and bio went off wow...mtv should be in 1290 and also that syfy and cartoon network hd...forget universal and warner bros hd cause they show old seasons of series so its ok.

Offline dmag08

• Apprentice
  • Liked:
« Reply #1496 on: Feb 11, 2012 at 04:04 PM »
and kung sana may skycable lang sana dito samin for sure im not subscribing in this cignal no choice lang kasi ito lang meron availabe na digital channel dito sa tarlac..and what i hate most is that biglang magdadagdag plan 1590 tapos dun ilalagay magaganda new hd channels pure bullcrap. whats next plan 2000 ????

Offline qwertyqaz

• Apprentice
  • Liked:
« Reply #1497 on: Feb 12, 2012 at 02:03 PM »

Offline thebat

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #1498 on: Feb 12, 2012 at 06:56 PM »
Ok na ako sa 1290. Di ko naman papanuorin yung mga HD na nasa 1590.
Yamaha AVR-S80
WDTV
ROKU TV stick
Nextbase portable dvd

Offline johnhw

• Apprentice
  • Liked:
« Reply #1499 on: Feb 13, 2012 at 04:51 AM »