Author Topic: Klipsch Speaker Owners Speak-out  (Read 160727 times)

Offline redkoji

• Trade Count: (0)
  • DVD Addict
  • I'm a llama!
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Klipsch Speaker Owners Speak-out
« Reply #180 on: May 26, 2005 at 11:29 AM »
2nd part of the review

Review: Klipsch iFi
iPod-based home speaker system

By Dan Frakes
Summary

Rating: (out of 5) **4**

Side note: Until I became familiar with the Control Dock, I had a tendency to turn the Volume dial the wrong way. I think it?s fair to say that many people have been conditioned to think that you turn a volume dial clockwise to increase the volume and counterclockwise to decrease the volume. Yet the Control Dock?s Volume dial works in the opposite manner: You turn it clockwise to decrease the volume. This actually makes sense when you stop to think about it, as the dial is oriented horizontally, so ?clockwise? is also ?left,? meaning ?volume down.? However, it still took me?and several other people?a bit of time to adjust. Just goes to show you how powerful visual and motor memory can be.

If you press and release the Mute/Standby button, the iFi is muted until you press the button again; your iPod continues to play while the system is muted, just as a CD continues to play if you mute your home stereo. However, if you hold the button for more than three seconds, the iFi turns off (or, more correctly, is put into standby mode?which means it can be woken by the remote, described below) and your iPod is put into sleep mode (but continues to charge).

The Control Dock also provides a 1/8" auxiliary line-in jack. If you?re wondering about the difference between the line-in jack on the Control Dock and the one on the iFi?s subwoofer, it?s that the sub?s jack is a ?mix? input?audio from a source (such as a computer) connected to that input will play simultaneously with your iPod?whereas the jack on the Control Dock mutes your iPod when a source is plugged in.

The iFi also includes a thin, oval-shaped remote control that provides Play/Pause, Forward, Back, and Volume Up and Down buttons. (The receiver is located on the Control Dock.) As an RF (radio frequency)-based remote, it does not require that you have a clear line of sight to the Dock Base?you can even control your iPod and the system?s volume level through walls. I had no problem controlling the iFi/iPod from 15-20 feet away, through an interior wall. (You can also purchase multiple remotes for use with a single iFi, if desired.)

Side note: Although the iFi?s remote functions perfectly, I?m not a fan of its design and layout. Since the remote is completely symmetrical and its five buttons buttons are arranged in a straight line, when you pick the remote up there?s no tactile indication of which end is the front. The Play/Pause button is slightly bigger, but not enough to make it obvious by touch. (Even if you have a good enough sense of touch to figure out which button is bigger, you may still get it backwards?the Play/Pause button is at the bottom of the remote, not the top, which is where I assumed it would be.) In addition, since the buttons are in a straight line, if you don?t memorize the button layout, it?s difficult to figure out which ?pair? is Volume Up/Down and which is Forward/Back without looking at them. In other words, the remote is not intuitive?you?ll need to either memorize the button layout or look directly at the buttons each time you use it. A good remote should, in my opinion, require neither. But that?s a topic for another article.

On a related note, Klipsch revealed to Playlist that they?re currently working on a two-way remote for the iFi that includes a screen to let you view playlists, albums, and other track information for easier navigation. This would be a unique and welcome product, as the biggest limitation to the current crop of iPod remotes is their lack of any interaction with the iPod itself. This new remote should be available later this year as an optional accessory.
HiFi?

At $400, the iFi is significantly more expensive than other iPod speaker systems on the market; but then none of these other systems are billed as an ?audiophile-quality? home audio system, as Klipsch is doing with the iFi. Given these lofty claims, I tested the iFi as I would speakers for a home stereo. The iFi?s subwoofer unit was placed in the corner of a 22' x 13' listening room, approximately 1 foot from each wall?a placement that, after some testing, provided optimal bass response. The satellites were placed on 28" speaker stands approximately 7.5 feet apart and 8 feet from the primary listening location. Finally, I used high-bitrate and lossless audio files, played primarily via an iPod, but also via an AirPort Express connected to the iFi?s auxiliary input jacks. (If you generally listen to 128kbps MP3 files, you don?t need a system with this level of performance, so I didn?t test with such low-quality sources?that is, other than to verify that, yes, lower-bitrate files sound inferior to higher-bitrate ones on a good system.)

The results of my testing? Although you should take the ?audiophile-quality? claims with a grain of salt?$400 simply isn?t going to get you sound that will satisfy a picky audiophile?when compared to other iPod/computer speaker systems, the iFi is impressive.

The first thing that stands out about the iFi is the presence the system exhibits in the the bass and midrange, which makes it easy to confuse the iFi with a full-sized home audio system. And by ?presence? I don?t mean ?boom??although the iFi can produce ear-splitting volume levels, this isn?t a ?gamer? system that simply adds a boomy subwoofer and bigger amp to jack up the maximum volume and room-shaking ability. Rather, the iFi?s bass is solid and powerful without being boomy and overbearing, and there?s a richness in the midrange and lower treble that?s seldom found in ?computer? speakers. You certainly won?t hear tinny treble or recessed mids, hallmarks of many inexpensive speaker systems; instead, you?ll hear vocals that actually sound like vocals, bass guitars that sound like bass guitars, and saxophones that sound like saxophones. Everyone who heard our iFi review system was impressed, most commenting?unprompted?on how good it sounded.

If I have a criticism of the iFi?s audio reproduction, it?s with the treble detail, which is slightly recessed when compared to the midrange. In fact, this combination of rich midrange and slightly recessed upper-end detail can on certain recordings make the iFi sound a bit midrange heavy. For example, when listening to a violin concerto that included harpsichord accompaniment, the violin?s lower notes were quite prominent while the harpsichord?s attacks?frequencies found in the upper treble?were at times difficult to hear. The violin also didn?t quite have the sharp ?edge? that is unmistakable in a live performance and also present in a good violin recording played back on a higher-end system. That being said, it?s only fair to point out that this flaw in the iFi?s reproduction was most apparent when comparing the iFi with two higher-end (and significantly more expensive) home speaker systems?my own and one that I?m testing for another review?and is more noticeable at very low volumes than at typical listening levels. (It?s also noticeable when comparing the iFi to cheap computer speakers that have nothing but treble, but I don?t consider that to be a very good comparison.) Overall, this flaw is quite minor compared to the sonic flaws you?ll find in most computer/iPod speakers

In fact, the previous paragraph is perhaps the biggest compliment you can give the iFi: It?s only when you compare it to home stereo systems that its shortcomings become significant. The only ?computer? speaker system we?ve tested that provides the iFi with any serious competition is the Altec Lansing FX-6021, which earned our highest rating for its stellar treble detail and soundstage when used in a desktop (?near-field?) setting; at under $200 (street price), it?s still the king of desktop systems. However, when used in a home audio setting?a living room, family room, TV room, etc.?the FX-6021 can?t compete with the iFi in terms of midrange and bass presence, room-filling sound, and iPod integration and control, and the FX-6021?s near-field advantages in the higher frequencies are much less obvious.

Side note: The term ?near-field? is used, in the context of ?computer? speakers, to describe listening environments where the speakers are very close to the listener rather than across the room. Because the acoustics of near-field listening are very different from the acoustics of a typical living room or family room, a system that sounds better than another when used on a desk may sound inferior when used for standard home audio use, or vice versa. For example, the Altec Lansing FX-6021 is our favorite computer speaker system for near-field use but is much less impressive when used in a large room. Klipsch has designed the iFi for home audio use rather than near-field use, and the effects of this design approach become obvious when you compare the iFi?s performance in a desktop setting vs. a larger listening room.

In other words, although the iFi may at first glance appear to be a souped-up ?computer? speaker system, it?s really a compact home stereo system?amp, sub, and satellites?that happens to work seamlessly with the iPod. This is really the context in which the iFi should be considered, and when you do so, the $400 price tag doesn?t seem so steep. I haven?t heard any ?computer? speakers that sound this good away from a desktop, so you?re unlikely to get this level of sound quality without hooking your iPod up to good home stereo system?which is going to cost more than $400 when you consider the cost of the amplifier, speakers, and the requisite iPod dock base.
The Lowdown

Those shopping for speakers for their desktop should look elsewhere, but for a home stereo setting, the iFi is the best sounding iPod speaker system we?ve heard, by a significant margin. In fact, its full, rich sound is comparable to many home stereo systems?you could put together a home system that sounds better, but you?d be hard-pressed to do so for $400, including the convenience of the dock base and remote control. Treble fans probably won?t fall in love with the iFi, but everyone else should guard their pocketbooks. As the first iPod-dockable home speaker system on the market, and one that largely lives up to its advertising hype, the Klipsch iFi is in a class of its own.

Offline Kobe Bryant

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Collector
  • I'm a llama!
  • Liked:
« Reply #181 on: Jun 13, 2005 at 10:26 PM »
Redkoji,

I want to know the difference between a missioin 7.1 system and a klipsch 7.1 reference series.  I am thinking of buying another system and im considering klipsch.  If you could give me a review of the reference series, i might consider buying it from you.  How much?  I'm an avid home theater addict

Offline odyopayl

• Trade Count: (+22)
  • DVD Guru
  • Smell The Flower While You Can............
  • Liked:
« Reply #182 on: Jun 15, 2005 at 01:02 PM »
Redkoji,

I want to know the difference between a missioin 7.1 system and a klipsch 7.1 reference series. I am thinking of buying another system and im considering klipsch. If you could give me a review of the reference series, i might consider buying it from you. How much? I'm an avid home theater addict

I'm not Redkoji but I'm user of Klipsch reference series. First Klipsch are really efficient speakers with sensitivity 94db and up. You can play loud at low volume (less stress to your receiver/amp) second Klipsch have excellent frequency uniformity for all type of speakers within the series very important on multi-channel playback
Third, speakers also good for Music!
You can play them loud (i mean very loud) without distortions
For Home theater EXCELLENT!
odyopayl
octaver (wiredstate)

Offline redkoji

• DVD Addict
  • I'm a llama!
  • Liked:
« Reply #183 on: Jun 21, 2005 at 02:37 PM »
Redkoji,

I want to know the difference between a missioin 7.1 system and a klipsch 7.1 reference series.  I am thinking of buying another system and im considering klipsch.  If you could give me a review of the reference series, i might consider buying it from you.  How much?  I'm an avid home theater addict

I'm not particularly know Mission 7.1 system...but what I know with Klipsch 7.1 review...is that if you really want a granduer H.T. set-up....then this is it....THE BIG AMERICAN DREAM SYSTEM.

By the way a new set of RF-7 system will be arriving soon....this time it will be package with RSW-12.....We will also be releasing soon Klipsch Cinema 8 and RVX-42 system in silver...our Queen which has a license to kill....the BOSE Lifestyle and Infinity Modulus killer....

Offline redkoji

• DVD Addict
  • I'm a llama!
  • Liked:
« Reply #184 on: Jun 21, 2005 at 04:28 PM »
Reviews

"Subjective listening - this speaker system kicks ass."

?Duane Pemberton, gamersdepot.com, August 2003

"Overall, we have to say that the A-2.1 system brings about one of the best, if not the best, 2-channel listening experience we've had with ANY multimedia speaker system. If you're in the market for a 2-channel system - please - do yourself a huge favor, and don't bother buying any other 2-channel system out there; they all fail in comparison to the A-2.1."

"Pluses
+Best of class 2-channel audio
+Excellent sound quality
+Great bass response
+Looks very cool"

"...GMX A-2.1 speakers deliver superb sound in a good-looking package."

?Robert Heron, techtv, August 2003

"...Klipsch's GMX A-2.1 speakers are the perfect choice for consumers wanting good stereo sound without having to fuss with a six-speaker setup."

?Robert Heron, techtv, August 2003

"Pros: Crisp, clear mid and high frequencies; easy to position and compact; ability to add subwoofers"

?Robert Heron, techtv August 2003

"When listening, you immediately notice a strong, dynamic bass that contributes considerably to the good impression received."

"The medium-range speaker produces a tone that is one of the best among the multimedia systems on offer."

"Overall, the GMX is a very musical system to be recommended, particularly for the most demanding listeners."

?Jean-Pierre Roche, Tom's Hardware Guide, May 2004

"The GMX A-2.1 has now become the benchmark for 2.1 excellence."

?Josh Norem, Maximum PC, October 2004

"The sound feels huge, especially considering this is a 2.1 system. When we cranked up these speakers, we felt like we needed to take a few steps back to fully appreciate the quality and quantity of rich, luscious audio washing over us. Sound is projected extremely well, making for a sweet spot the size of Montana."

?Josh Norem, Maximum PC, October 2004

"...Klipsch's ProMedia GMX A-2.1 is the speaker setup for the thumping generation. Just make sure to keep a pair of earplugs handy for your neighbors."

?Dan Frakes, PlayList, Winter 2005

"If bass is your thing, you'll be hard-pressed to find a system that puts out more boom than these Klipsch speakers?especially at this price. The ProMedia GMX A-2.1's 75-watt built-in amplifier and sizable subwoofer produce some serious beats. The futuristic satellites look and sound good, and they sit on adjustable stands for optimal positioning."

?Dan Frakes, MACWORLD, March 2005

"The ProMedia [GMX A-2.1] is a truly powerful speaker system with excellent audio clarity throughout the frequency range (from the lowest of basses to the highest of trebles). Best of all, you can crank the volume up to insane listening levels with hardly any distortion."

?Chris Chong, The Star online, March 2005

Offline aaron1274

• Apprentice
  • Hi, I'm new here!
  • Liked:
« Reply #185 on: Jul 26, 2005 at 04:48 PM »
Hi Everyone,

Just new here. I recently bought the Klipsch Quintet bundled with the KSW-10 sub at Avid Surfer Baguio for P15,000. Is this a good buy? They said these are display units but nevertheless gave a 1 yr warranty on them. Recently, I returned 2 of the sattelites to the Avid Surfer. One of them is not working and the other with a broken stand. I am new at setting up this stuff since I was used to having the out of the box multimedia speakers like the Altec Lansing 621. I matched them with a Konzert AV Receiver M: AV 300R (80 watts/channel 5.1 receiver) It's very basic and cheaper than the high end receivers. I was able to set-up the HT and fine tuned it but was thinking of getting a high end receiver later on when budget permits. did I do a good set-up on my system. I just read forums on Klipsch on how to set it up and had just recently joined this forum.  Any comments, suggestions would be very much appreciated. BTW, my Ht is in my room.

Ron

Offline aaron1274

• Apprentice
  • Hi, I'm new here!
  • Liked:
« Reply #186 on: Jul 27, 2005 at 02:00 PM »
Sir Redkoji,

I'm a new member of this forum and a new owner of Klipsch quintet. I am assuming based on the forum that you're from Studio Systems (please correct me if I am wrong). I got this problem I like to air/share re: my Klipsch quintet w/ KSW-10 sub. I got the unit from AV Surfer Baguio as their display unit, The store manager Ronald Rubio, assured me that it's in good condition and gave me a 1 year waranty on them. BTW, I got them for Php15,000. Admittedly, part of the problem was my fault, I was not able to test the unit on their shop when I got them. It was night and they don't have their receivers already.  Here's the problem: one of the sattelites is not working and the other one with a broken stand. I returned both last week, July 16, 2005. I just called up a while back to follow-up on them and Ronald told me that he hadn't brought the unit yet to Manila. The one with the broken stand will not be replaced and the other will be ok by 1st week of August. I am starting to get disappointed with the service from AV Surfer and starting to regret having have purchased the unit. They are on "as is where is" basis but should that be the reason for them to sell malfunctioning products? I hope you can help me on this or suggest what I need to do. Thanks  :(

Ron

Offline redkoji

• DVD Addict
  • I'm a llama!
  • Liked:
« Reply #187 on: Aug 23, 2005 at 02:00 PM »
I received a report from AVSurfer Baguio that he was able to replaced the mulfunctioning sattelite. As for the broken speaker stand....we will be sending one to them within next week....the only thing reported to us was the malfunctioning speaker.

Sorry for the incovenience.

Currently, we are centralizing the SALE of KLIPSCH Quintet with KSW-10 or Definitive Technology Prosub 80 at AVSurfer Galleria. The package price remain at P15,000.00 cash price.
« Last Edit: Aug 23, 2005 at 02:04 PM by redkoji »

Offline redkoji

• DVD Addict
  • I'm a llama!
  • Liked:
« Reply #188 on: Aug 23, 2005 at 02:09 PM »
Currently on display at Architectural Audio is the Klipsch Reference Satellite RSX-4 system.
This is composed of the ff : RSX-4, RCX-4 and RW-10 all are in silver series

While at SPECTRA....we have displayed the Klipsch Reference Flagship the RF-7 and RC-7...they also have the other Reference model such as RB-25, RB-35 and RF-25, RF-35....

As for the 2nd generation SYNERGY...we shall annouce soon the authorized dealer for such product.

Offline aaron1274

• Apprentice
  • Hi, I'm new here!
  • Liked:
« Reply #189 on: Aug 24, 2005 at 02:32 PM »
Sir Redkoji,

Thanks a lot for giving time to my problem and thanks for the pm. Will wait then for the replacement of the Klipsch quintet sattelite with the broken stand. I really appreciate the concern. Will update you as soon as as I have the replacement.  ;D

Offline redkoji

• DVD Addict
  • I'm a llama!
  • Liked:
« Reply #190 on: Sep 02, 2005 at 12:17 PM »
Now on display at AVSurfer Rockwell...the KLIPSCH Reference RF15...read below the review

Klipsch Reference Series RF-15 Floorstanding Loudspeaker
-Steve Guttenberg

"Klipsch's sleek RF-15 tower achieves a home-theater ideal. The speaker is sufficiently large to deliver enough gusto to rock our world, but its slim lines don't offend our finely attuned sense of decor. And at $299 each, the RF-15 is the company's least expensive tallboy design. That said, if you're looking for a little more low end, you'll have to bring a subwoofer into the mix."

"The RF-15's vinyl-wrap, cherrywood finish is pleasant enough but not terribly convincing; the other option is black ash. The sturdily constructed medium-density-fiberboard speaker stands 36.9 inches tall and weighs 37 pounds. All in all, the design is rather attractive and modern-looking."

"Only 6.75 inches wide, the tower would be considerably precarious if it weren't for the molded-plastic stabilizers extending from the speaker's base. Klipsch includes spikes for carpets and rubber bumpers for hardwood or tiled floors."

"The grille stays in place with magnets rather than iffy plastic pins. We expect that level of design detail on only high-end models, so it was a nice surprise on such an affordable tower."

"As tall as the RF-15 is, we found its imaging height extraordinary. Our pair produced life-size instruments and voices--a feat never equaled by even the better satellites we've heard. When we matched the towers with Klipsch's RC-25 center speaker, the sound moved seamlessly across all three front speakers. The matching little RS-25 surrounds projected a huge, wraparound sound field but blended well with the RF-15s."

"We thoroughly enjoyed the RF-15s' performance on Confidence, a no-frills heist DVD that serves up a beat-heavy soundtrack, snappy dialogue, lots of gunplay, and gritty atmosphere. We kicked the volume a few notches higher than usual, and the RF-15s took it all in stride."

Visit CNET.com to read the full review

Offline aaron1274

• Apprentice
  • Hi, I'm new here!
  • Liked:
« Reply #191 on: Sep 08, 2005 at 04:52 PM »
sir Redkoji,

You got pm and email

Offline robrey

• Apprentice
  • Raise your hand if you're sure!
  • Liked:
« Reply #192 on: Sep 12, 2005 at 08:34 AM »
sir Redkoji,

I was at AvSurfer yesterday  to see the KLIPSCH Quintet with KSW-10 or Definitive Technology Prosub, unfortunately the salesman told me that there were no stocks left.  Sayang  >:( , this is a good buy sana to seperate my ht and audio .

Offline redkoji

• DVD Addict
  • I'm a llama!
  • Liked:
« Reply #193 on: Oct 06, 2005 at 02:18 PM »
sir Redkoji,

I was at AvSurfer yesterday  to see the KLIPSCH Quintet with KSW-10 or Definitive Technology Prosub, unfortunately the salesman told me that there were no stocks left.  Sayang  >:( , this is a good buy sana to seperate my ht and audio .

The mentioned system package is only available at AVSurfer Galleria....look for NILO po

Offline redkoji

• DVD Addict
  • I'm a llama!
  • Liked:
« Reply #194 on: Oct 12, 2005 at 03:16 PM »
Last week we deliver the Synergy SF-1 sa WATT Hi-FI....dun sa mga naghahanap ng Klipsch na mura...punta na po kayo sa kanila...limited stock lang po yun...yun new models will never be price like this....avail now...tamang tama meron sila tube amp dun at pwede yun sa kanila pa demo

Offline redkoji

• DVD Addict
  • I'm a llama!
  • Liked:
« Reply #195 on: Oct 12, 2005 at 04:02 PM »
On display at Spectra is the GMX A2.1....hurry...limited stock na lang po ito kaya avail na kayo....good for Christmas gift to your teens computer or mp3 player

Offline redkoji

• DVD Addict
  • I'm a llama!
  • Liked:
« Reply #196 on: Oct 27, 2005 at 01:08 PM »
INVENTORY CLEARANCE SALE

up to 70% on most items

Offline arnoldc

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • DVD Addict
  • Liked:
« Reply #197 on: Oct 27, 2005 at 06:47 PM »
what items and where?

Offline oweidah

• Trade Count: (+61)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 633
« Reply #198 on: Nov 18, 2005 at 10:24 PM »
sirs, any klipsch rb25 user reviews?
sir redkoji - SRP and where available pls...thanx
http://www.klipsch.com/product/product.aspx?cid=658&s=specs

Bookshelf Loudspeaker
Specifications :
FREQUENCY RESPONSE:49Hz-20kHz ±3dB
POWER HANDLING:75 w max continuous (300 w peak)
SENSITIVITY:94dB @ 2.83 volts/1 meter
NOMINAL IMPEDANCE:8 ohms compatible
CROSSOVER FREQUENCY: 2670Hz
TWEETER: K-131-AB 1" (2.54cm) Titanium dome compression driver
HIGH FREQUENCY HORN: 5" square 90°x60° Tractrix® Horn
WOOFER: One K-1129-AB 6.5" (16.51cm) Cerametallic® cone / cast polymer frame
ENCLOSURE MATERIAL: MDF
ENCLOSURE TYPE: Bass reflex via front-firing port
INPUT CONNECTIONS:2 sets of binding post sepaker terminals
DIMENSIONS: 14.8" (37.6cm) x 7.5" (19.1cm) x 9.75" (24.8cm)
MOUNTING: Back panel Keyhole and Threaded Insert
WEIGHT: 14 lbs. (6.4kg)
FINISHES: Black Ash, Light Cherry wood-grain vinyl
BUILT FROM: 2003

:)
« Last Edit: Nov 18, 2005 at 10:30 PM by awadeh »

Offline chickenchops

• Apprentice
  • Hi, I'm new here!
  • Liked:
« Reply #199 on: Nov 19, 2005 at 05:05 PM »
available ba ang pro media ultra 2.0 multimedia speakers? how much?
« Last Edit: Nov 21, 2005 at 02:50 AM by Koboy! »

Offline redkoji

• DVD Addict
  • I'm a llama!
  • Liked:
« Reply #200 on: Nov 23, 2005 at 04:46 PM »
available ba ang pro media ultra 2.0 multimedia speakers? how much?

sorry sir mukhang hindi na po ito introduce namin sa pinas...we are planning na next year for the iPod solutions

Offline giuliano

• Apprentice
  • Hi, I'm new here!
  • Liked:
« Reply #201 on: Nov 29, 2005 at 09:23 PM »
i have a klipsch heresy version 1,production time;from 1957 to 1985.i have also a klipsch K.G. 3.2.my brother has klipsch herey 11 and klipsch forte.for queries u can txt me at 09195200250.

Offline redkoji

• DVD Addict
  • I'm a llama!
  • Liked:
« Reply #202 on: Nov 30, 2005 at 06:09 PM »
Last 2 pairs of RF-15 is now on sale...contact us for details...tel#893-8011

Offline krell69

• Apprentice
  • Hi, I'm new here!
  • Liked:
« Reply #203 on: Dec 01, 2005 at 04:24 PM »
I have a  Klipsch RF-25 Series and a Velodyne CHT-8 sub. The clarity of this speaker is superb in music and HT plus with the help of the Velo sub. I'm very satisfied and proud with my set-up.
Pag nanood kami nang ng movie , palagi kaming lingon ng lingon kasi parang may tutoong nabasag sa likuran namin.

Offline redkoji

• DVD Addict
  • I'm a llama!
  • Liked:
« Reply #204 on: Dec 08, 2005 at 04:05 PM »
Thanks for the comment on Klipsch...keep them coming.....

Offline redkoji

• DVD Addict
  • I'm a llama!
  • Liked:
« Reply #205 on: Dec 12, 2005 at 02:35 PM »
Reviews

"With the ultra high sensitivity of 97dB of the RF-25, I found myself with the volume knob only about half as high as with my own B&W 603s. The RF-25 displayed brilliantly clear treble. If anything, I was expecting the RF-25 to be a little top heavy but their bass response was actually quite strong."

—Jamie Gemming, AudioEnz, June 2005

Offline redkoji

• DVD Addict
  • I'm a llama!
  • Liked:
« Reply #206 on: Dec 12, 2005 at 02:41 PM »
Some of the Reviews of the On-Sale RF-15

"Klipsch's sleek RF-15 tower achieves a home-theater ideal. The speaker is sufficiently large to deliver enough gusto to our rock world, but its slim lines don't offend our finely attuned sense of decor."

—Steve Guttenberg, CNET Reviews, January 2004

Modeled after the RF-35 system, the sleek Reference Series RF-15 home theater setup offers the same dynamic quality, superior sound and visual appeal, but in a more compact size and at a price that’s more affordable than ever 

Consisting of a pair of RF-15 floorstanding loudspeakers, an RC-25 center channel, a pair of RS-25 surround loudspeakers and an RW-8 subwoofer, this recommended setup delivers enough gusto to rock your world, but its slim lines won’t offend a finely attuned sense of décor. 

Offline catgreg2k2

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • Collector
  • Hi, I'm new here!
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 4
« Reply #207 on: Dec 27, 2005 at 02:21 PM »
@redkoji
Sir may i know how much pair of the following Speakers

RB-25
RB-35
RB75

RF-15
RF-25

Thanks.
Onkyo TXNR509
Polk RTi-A7
Polk RTi-CS6
Polk DSW 660wi
Wharf Diamond 8.1
NAD 320Bee
Wharf Diamond 9.2

Offline barrister

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • cessante ratione legis, cessat ipsa lex
  • Liked:
« Reply #208 on: Jan 21, 2006 at 11:09 AM »
Very pleased with my RW-10 subwoofer.  It's exactly what I want - a front firing, front ported design that moves a LOT of air.

Offline redkoji

• DVD Addict
  • I'm a llama!
  • Liked:
« Reply #209 on: Mar 02, 2006 at 11:27 AM »
ANNOUNCEMENT

Effective March 01, redkoji will no longer represent Studio Systems or Avid Sales Corp. The redkoji was a personal account of the one previously handling the Team Studio, however since he will no longer managed the said team...he will therefore convert the said account back into it own personal used.

In case you have querry please call 842-1541 to 48. The e-mail address of [email protected] will also discontinue answering any inquiry or advised.