Author Topic: Marvel’s Moon Knight (Disney+)  (Read 5219 times)

Offline Quitacet

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 65
Re: Marvel’s Moon Knight (Disney+)
« Reply #90 on: May 09, 2022 at 07:34 PM »
Bakit hindi lumabas si Jake noong nabaril si Marc. Si Marc at Steven lang nagkita sa after life?

Baka sya yung nasa loob ng sarcophagus na nakita ni Marc at Steven, indicating na they are still not aware of that personality.

Offline JeromeA

• Trade Count: (+20)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • I am not in danger, I am the Danger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 304
« Reply #91 on: May 09, 2022 at 08:24 PM »
Baka sya yung nasa loob ng sarcophagus na nakita ni Marc at Steven, indicating na they are still not aware of that personality.
yes correct. yung nagwawalang sarco na di mabuksan siya yun.. galing tlaga ng marvel gumawa..

Offline Verbl Kint

• Trade Count: (+18)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 255
« Reply #92 on: May 18, 2022 at 10:21 AM »

IMO it was one of the most unique and enjoyable TV series from Marvel to date, due to the show’s premise and Oscar Isaac’s acting. Still don’t know how Moon Knight fits into the MCU, but I’m not disappointed. It was actually refreshing to watch something that didn’t have the obligatory MCU connection or reference.

I would agree.  This was a fun series without any excess baggage from the rest of the MCU. 

I didn't really follow the comic book so I also didn't have any excess baggage from canon or any expectations from it., which probably made me enjoy it more.

Offline Wiggum

• Trade Count: (+19)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 338
« Reply #93 on: May 27, 2022 at 07:33 AM »
« Last Edit: May 27, 2022 at 08:09 AM by Wiggum »
We deserve better.

Online jas

• Trade Count: (+425)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1225
« Reply #94 on: Aug 05, 2022 at 07:39 AM »
Mohamed Diab & Oscar Isaac Tease Moon Knight Season 2

Moon Knight executive producer Mohamed Diab and star Oscar Isaac have seemingly confirmed that there will be a second season of the hit Disney+ series.

In a recent video posted to Diab’s TikTok account, someone can be seen asking if there will be a second season of the show. Diab appears in frame, mentioning Moon Knight, before Isaac pops into frame, asking “Why else would we be in Cairo?” as the trio sails across a body of water.

While no official announcement has come regarding an upcoming second season, it would make a lot of sense for the series to get one. Following a successful run on Disney+, Moon Knight came to an end by teasing the appearance of yet another personality for Isaac’s Marc Spector, essentially ending on a cliffhanger that could easily be picked up in the second season.

https://www.comingsoon.net/tv/news/1233689-mohamed-diab-oscar-isaac-moon-knight-season-2

Online jas

• Trade Count: (+425)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1225
« Reply #95 on: Mar 08, 2024 at 07:50 AM »
Moon Knight 4K Blu-ray

Disney and Marvel have announced that they will release on 4K Blu-ray and Blu-ray Moon Knight (2022). The two releases are scheduled to arrive on the market on April 30, 2024.

https://www.blu-ray.com/news/?id=34133