Author Topic: The Departed R3: Steelbook & Keep Case 2-Disc Editions  (Read 21136 times)

Offline Ashburndaride

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • We are Diamond Dogs
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 9
Re: The Departed R3: Steelbook & Keep Case 2-Disc Editions
« Reply #180 on: Jul 31, 2007 at 10:44 AM »
i asked my office mate to get a copy of this at sm manila ( the last copy there) unfortunately nabili na sya sabi ng manager!  :-[

then he and his companion went to sm san lazaro just for this! sabi sa record bar ubos na rin, wala na daw yung last copy nabili na rin daw!  :'( according to the sales lady!

good thing my officemate and his friend never gave-up...so they turned the place upside down till they finally saw the the last copy hidden at the back of the other DVDs!

Ashburndaride i bet you kept it for me!

so finally!  ;D i got the last copy of the departed steelbook edition at SM San Lazaro!  ;D

and thanks to my officemate! ;) im going to promote you! ;)

Congrats mate! Glad to help  :D

Offline butsoy

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Collector
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #181 on: Aug 09, 2007 at 07:45 PM »
Actually I already have one.  I am just on the lookout over the last few months for an office colleague who is interested.  But not at any price. 

I just find it a bit odd that the 300 has run out of regular copies and has surplus steelbooks.  OTOH, the Departed DVDs went the opposite.   ;D

Yeah, saw copies of 300 steelbook pa sa Odyssey Gateway. I asked the saleslady before kung meron pa silang Two-Disc SE with Artbook, ubos na daw, pero meron pang steelbooks.

Offline allanmandy

• Trade Count: (0)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Mathematical!
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #182 on: Jul 07, 2008 at 11:40 PM »
To those still looking for the steelbook edition of The Departed, I saw a copy today, from outside the glass windows of The Landmark Trinoma record bar. I didn't see how much it is from where I was standing (didn't go inside lest I be tempted to spend precious dough otherwise allocated for this Friday's Astro Podium sale), but I'm 100% sure it's the steelbook edition, based on the cover artwork.
« Last Edit: Jul 07, 2008 at 11:41 PM by allanmandy »