Author Topic: Pinoy Big Brother: Season 2  (Read 108510 times)

Offline inv99

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Collector
  • Hi, I'm new here!
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Pinoy Big Brother: Season 2
« Reply #600 on: Apr 28, 2007 at 12:54 AM »
24/7: WENDY: Ewan ko ano iisipin nyo...pero sa tingin ko di ko deserve na umalis ako dito ng maaga...alam ko maldita ako minsan pero di ko talaga deserve na umalis ng maaga
 :P :-X ???

Offline inv99

• Collector
  • Hi, I'm new here!
  • Liked:
« Reply #601 on: Apr 28, 2007 at 12:58 AM »
from the pbbs2 website

All of a sudden, Cris freaks out because of Bea's continuous silence. Nel, concerned about her, acts as a bridge and fishes for some answers to the Italian Cabalen's endless questions. If Cris seeks a fiery reaction from Bea, she's up for a disappointment because the Sassy Girl's feathers stay unruffled. "I didn’t cross the boundaries of respect. I hope you understand Nel. She needs to realize what happened. Not just say sorry and that’s it. Nawawalan na ng meaning yung sorry. Kung gusto ko ng fight, papatulan ko mga sinasabi niya. I'm not up for that. Hindi ako nagsalita para pagmulan ng away,"  she calmly explained. Hm... She has a good point. It would only be useless to try fixing something that you don't understand the roots and the honest desire not to repeat the mistake you've made.

Bea on Maricris, Maricris on Bea 12 hours after the clash
here's the clip btw http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wjdhlhDF694
« Last Edit: Apr 28, 2007 at 04:08 AM by inv99 »

Offline Munskie

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • HighDef Enthusiast
  • Liked:
« Reply #602 on: Apr 28, 2007 at 05:29 AM »
24/7: WENDY: Ewan ko ano iisipin nyo...pero sa tingin ko di ko deserve na umalis ako dito ng maaga...alam ko maldita ako minsan pero di ko talaga deserve na umalis ng maaga
 :P :-X ???

Caught this one too.........sorry wendy....one nomination and we'll vote to support the other nominees.   Seeing your face upon eviction will be early x-mas bonus for me.

Offline Munskie

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • HighDef Enthusiast
  • Liked:
« Reply #603 on: Apr 28, 2007 at 05:43 AM »
After reviewing the clips and seeing MC's neurotic spells.....one moment there she was asking Nel "May galit sa akin pero niyakap ako....ano yun nel???  ano yun???  ano yun???  Bakit hindi sya magsalita??  Bakeeet????(while doing the headshaking, mini jumping stuff paranoids do....)

Oh well, only a girl so sincere, mature and composed can do what Bea did to MC, a hug to say goodnyt while having a rift.  And that gesture folks drove MC to nutland.

The incident last night proved two things.   Maricris is a certified nutcase as everyone believes.    and two, Im now a certified supporter of Bea.

Her fan thread in ABS is full of bashers.  Wala ata fan itong si Maricris.  And no one soul posted to defend her.  Mababagabag uli sya.

Offline gearhead

• DVD Addict
  • Resident Lurker!
  • Liked:
« Reply #604 on: Apr 28, 2007 at 08:24 AM »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wjdhlhDF694

hala. nabuang-buang na talaga itong si maribeth. buti na lang di pinatulan ni bea ang pagkalukaret nitong marigold na ito. (i'll admit, like ko pa naman ito si mariton nung unang pasok nya as a secret housemate. i know, i was one of the very few). so, ito palang si maripaz ang sinasabi ni doc na may pagka-neurotic. buti di tinugtugan ng soundtrack na "push the button" nung nag-aaway si bea and itong si maricor. bea sure knows how to do that without even trying.  :D
« Last Edit: Apr 28, 2007 at 08:45 AM by gearhead »
harman kardon avr5550, wharfe 9.5/9.cs/9.dfs pioneer dv-600av

Offline sardaukar

• Kagawad
  • Trade Count: (+12)
  • DVD Guru
  • Don't Panic!
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 2
« Reply #605 on: Apr 28, 2007 at 08:33 AM »
What I find ironic is that it's clear that if, say, Wendy had said "Nel, tell Tina to put her finger in your black coffee, it'll whiten magically!" that would've been taken by Filipino viewers as a compliment.

Double standard against dark skin.

I'm not sure about Slovenians but those certainly would have qualified as racist to US viewers. I suppose it has to do with all the guilt about the slavery thing. And that to be on the safe side, they avoid even the most innocuous things--even when it's not insulting to the recepient. And I suppose coming on the heels of what happened in the UK made them err on the side of caution.

Offline Munskie

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • HighDef Enthusiast
  • Liked:
« Reply #606 on: Apr 28, 2007 at 08:54 AM »
Thanks BB for the enlightening wake up call.  Hala ka Maricris!!!
« Last Edit: Apr 28, 2007 at 08:59 AM by Munskie »

Offline indie boi

• Kapitan
  • Trade Count: (+31)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Twitter: @indieboi
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1
« Reply #607 on: Apr 28, 2007 at 09:04 AM »
What was the wakeup call bro? I missed it by ten minutes.

Offline Munskie

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • HighDef Enthusiast
  • Liked:
« Reply #608 on: Apr 28, 2007 at 09:11 AM »
Maricris teasing Bea that she has a crush on Nel.....I think that happened in the fiesta........

Offline indie boi

• Kapitan
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #609 on: Apr 28, 2007 at 09:43 AM »
Oh yeah, I just heard it being repeated a few minutes ago. Maricris was near hysterics again while Bea was actually joking about it. Sabi nga ni Bea, Maricris' reaction just proves that she's the one with the problem.

Offline AshKetchum

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 31
« Reply #610 on: Apr 28, 2007 at 09:58 AM »
I'm really hoping that Kuya repeats that wakeup call throughout the day, so Maricris snaps and turns violent, and when she does, instant eviction. That's one housemate taken care of.

But I'm worried once she gets the Judas Kiss call--did she get it yet? Baka she might kiss Bea.  :P

Offline indie boi

• Kapitan
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #611 on: Apr 28, 2007 at 10:09 AM »
She hasn't gotten the call yet. I don't know though if she will be given the exact details of the kiss. Sana hindi para she gets to kiss Nel or Wendy.

Offline indie boi

• Kapitan
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #612 on: Apr 28, 2007 at 10:24 AM »
The first big fight in the house! Maricris vs Bea. Go Bea!!

Offline Munskie

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • HighDef Enthusiast
  • Liked:
« Reply #613 on: Apr 28, 2007 at 10:55 AM »
The first big fight in the house! Maricris vs Bea. Go Bea!!
And Wendy even sided with the neurotic Maricris....Telling Bea to at least face up the shouting Maricris and what did Feisty Bea did??  Told Wendy that I dont like being cornered....wendy left.....hehehe

Offline Munskie

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • HighDef Enthusiast
  • Liked:
« Reply #614 on: Apr 28, 2007 at 10:57 AM »
Bea:   "Will you please act your age Maricris!!!!"

Bea:   "Respect is not asked....respect is earned!!!!"

Go Bea!!!

Offline indie boi

• Kapitan
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #615 on: Apr 28, 2007 at 11:18 AM »
true, pumapel pa si Wendy trying to get more airtime because she may have guessed that the cams are on Bea and Psycho rather than on her. Good putdown on Bea's part. Good way to show that intelligence is so much more attractive than a pair of fake boobs.

Offline AshKetchum

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 31
« Reply #616 on: Apr 28, 2007 at 11:33 AM »
Wow. Just wow. I've always liked Bea ever since she first came into the house, but her clash with that lunatic Maricris just zoomed her up on my greatness scale. She practically pwned everyone that I despise in the house:

To Loony: "Act Your Age!"
To WendyB!tch & Bodie: "Wendy, kaya ko naman siyang kausapin pero kailangan ba nakaharap kayong lahat?"
To StupidNel: "Kung ikaw, parating nagbebend down sa kanya, sa akin hindi pwede yon."

The WendyB!tch was silent when Dionne was mentioned, and even slyly advised Bea not to include Dionne anymore sa usapan--obviously guilty siya, because for sure lalabas na siya yung nagpasimula non.

Best part of all was when Bea started mimicking Loony's gestures--rapidly walking back & forth and jittery, and when she mentioned to the others, "Nagsisimula pa kami, sumisigaw na siya at kinakausap na yung sarili niya sa salamin." LOL!  ;D

« Last Edit: Apr 28, 2007 at 11:34 AM by AshKetchum »

Offline indie boi

• Kapitan
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #617 on: Apr 28, 2007 at 11:38 AM »
The killer quotes for me though was something along the lines of:

1. "(Referring to Psycho) Tapos gusto nya palabasin si Nel para maipukpok nya ulo nya!"

2. "(Answering what Maricris said about although there are a lot of knives in the area they will not stab each other) Ay talaga, I am not violent. Hindi ko kayang pukpukin ang ulo ko."
« Last Edit: Apr 28, 2007 at 11:40 AM by indie boi »

Offline Munskie

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • HighDef Enthusiast
  • Liked:
« Reply #618 on: Apr 28, 2007 at 11:43 AM »
Wendy was telling Bruce not to believe all things he is hearing in the house.   Manipulative talaga.

Offline indie boi

• Kapitan
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #619 on: Apr 28, 2007 at 11:46 AM »
oo nga e. we caught it too. Dapat ang subtitles dun "hintayin mo munang dumiin ulit yung mga claws ko sayo bago ka makinig sa iba."

Offline inv99

• Collector
  • Hi, I'm new here!
  • Liked:
« Reply #620 on: Apr 28, 2007 at 11:47 AM »
I tell you, she's gettin crazier by the day....scary.

I read in some forums that Marifreak already practiced/executed the "halik ni judas" to bea while the sassy girl is fast asleep... sneaky little screwball.

Last nights epi, we didn't see that much of Wendy....very weird and ironic. Is this a pretext of something to come in terms of editing and misrepresentation... I mean we might not see her true colors because the pbb people likes to pimp this half-witted wench to heavens.
« Last Edit: Apr 28, 2007 at 11:50 AM by inv99 »

Offline indie boi

• Kapitan
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #621 on: Apr 28, 2007 at 11:48 AM »
Really? They were talking about the phone call this morning and apparently, Maricris hasn't answered it yet.

Offline inv99

• Collector
  • Hi, I'm new here!
  • Liked:
« Reply #622 on: Apr 28, 2007 at 11:54 AM »
I'm not sure but some speculations are goin around that it is planned or that maricris know its coming but that wouldn't make sense because she was accusing BB being scripted when Tina arrived. Apparently some 24/7 viewers, saw looney sneaking a  kiss to bea while she is fast asleep. I'm not sure either.... it's probably not true all  this time or something might be in the offing.
« Last Edit: Apr 28, 2007 at 12:02 PM by inv99 »

Offline Munskie

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • HighDef Enthusiast
  • Liked:
« Reply #623 on: Apr 28, 2007 at 12:07 PM »

Offline inv99

• Collector
  • Hi, I'm new here!
  • Liked:
« Reply #624 on: Apr 28, 2007 at 12:17 PM »
Bea-Maricris Conflict goes on PART 1 of 3 [04.28.07] - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bKlf-SD3jT8
Bea-Maricris Conflict goes on PART 2 of 3 [04.28.07] - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8-tdr3z85U
Bea-Maricris Conflict goes on PART 3 of 3 [04.28.07] - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ij9VolSaeI

« Last Edit: Apr 28, 2007 at 01:40 PM by inv99 »

Offline ESL

• Collector
  • Hi, I'm new here!
  • Liked:
« Reply #625 on: Apr 28, 2007 at 03:03 PM »
As much as I am amused by this whole Bea-Maricris fight, I really don't understand what they're fighting about! Lol! Can someone enlighten me as to what they are fighting about?

This is what I know from watching youtube (thanks for the links btw). Maricris was insisting that Bea likes Nel. Bea denied this, yet Maricris persisted. Over lunch, Bea asked someone to pass the rice, and Maricris was offended that she was not asked. Bodie just listens in on the fights, so he can fan the flames and make chismis. Mealtimes are sacred for Bea, and she doesn't like to fight in front of food. She hugged Maricris Goodnight, and Maricris was not happy. Dionne's name is somehow thrown into the fights.

Ano ba talaga?!

And why is Maricris now so desperate to win the approval of Bea?!
« Last Edit: Apr 28, 2007 at 03:14 PM by ESL »

Offline inv99

• Collector
  • Hi, I'm new here!
  • Liked:
« Reply #626 on: Apr 28, 2007 at 03:34 PM »
well maricris don't even know the answer to that, even she herself is confused why she's acting freaky lately.... she even asked herself if she got a problem while laughing to G-eann. Bea don't even care if she goes berzerk... she wants to keep everything low and quiet.....and Maricris is freaking mad because of that -- she can't ruffle bea's feathers....the sassy girl is a tough one to break... To answer that question short.... she is pscyhoneurotic... in simple terms crazy... and that's an understatement:-X
« Last Edit: Apr 28, 2007 at 03:37 PM by inv99 »

Offline ESL

• Collector
  • Hi, I'm new here!
  • Liked:
« Reply #627 on: Apr 28, 2007 at 03:56 PM »
Sana ma-nominate na siya, para tuluyan nang masiraan!

And to think Mr. Hankey wanted her evicted a few weeks ago!

Offline inv99

• Collector
  • Hi, I'm new here!
  • Liked:
« Reply #628 on: Apr 28, 2007 at 04:01 PM »
Here's more of the nutcase's clips.

Nel & Bruce laugh about the fight between Maricris & Bea & talk about Tina

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S8YPoiauaLc

Maricris & Bea talk about each other to diff. housemates - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AV8YxnQ7msk

Maricris & Bea talk to other HMs after their fight Part 2 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xU2NPwzQYhk

Maricris talks and cries to Gee-ann about Bea - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qGBbAKfYT8Y

And late parts from earlier:

Kuya plays the wake-up call again & Maricris blows up Part 3 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y-RDWEWcQ5U

Bea and Maricris shout-off Part 4 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7aMrsKRAdLU
« Last Edit: Apr 28, 2007 at 04:03 PM by inv99 »

Offline Munskie

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • HighDef Enthusiast
  • Liked:
« Reply #629 on: Apr 28, 2007 at 05:17 PM »
Will the dark forces nominate Bea????   Thats kind of a risk for housemate if you analyze it.  Bea gained approval with the way she's handling her rift with Maricris.   If someone like Wendy do nominate her, it could backfire as this would surely scorn Bea's fans.  But if you nominate Maricris...its considered risk-free....I think she has no fans.