Author Topic: Pinoy Big Brother: Season 2  (Read 108509 times)

Offline Munskie

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • HighDef Enthusiast
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Pinoy Big Brother: Season 2
« Reply #690 on: Apr 30, 2007 at 11:43 PM »
« Last Edit: Apr 30, 2007 at 11:44 PM by Munskie »

Offline inv99

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Collector
  • Hi, I'm new here!
  • Liked:
« Reply #691 on: May 01, 2007 at 03:21 AM »
Mickey will have a very limited choice -- it's certain that he's goin to kiss a girl, it will feel odd to attempt it on a guy lol. So it's probably these 3 candidates: dionne, saicy and bea. Otherwise, if he chooses to be antithetical he could go for the exotic species like Nel.  ;D
« Last Edit: May 01, 2007 at 03:22 AM by inv99 »

Offline AshKetchum

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 31
« Reply #692 on: May 01, 2007 at 06:21 AM »
I think that he should kiss Bodie--after all, the kiss was named after Judas, who actually kissed a guy.  ;D

The problem with kissing Wendy is that she's already nominated, and Bruce has immunity. He was talking with Kuya in the confession room right after the call, so maybe he was instructed to kiss only those without a nomination or immunity? If not, he could kiss himself, and earn some points from all HMs. But whatever he does, you can be sure that Wendy will always look at it in a negative light; as she's already quite hostile towards him.

Offline indie boi

• Kapitan
  • Trade Count: (+31)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Twitter: @indieboi
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1
« Reply #693 on: May 01, 2007 at 09:38 AM »
I don't know if it's the softie in me but the primetime show last night really humanized Maricris. Everyone here in our house hates her guts but after last night's show, you feel that you kind of understand where she is coming from now.

I still hate her guts of course, but it's now tempered with understanding hehe.

By the way, Hankey, in the history of BBs all over the world has there ever been an HM forcibly evicted for "homicidal/suicidal tendencies"?

Offline Mr. Hankey

• Kapitan
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Howdy Ho!
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 20
« Reply #694 on: May 01, 2007 at 09:47 AM »
I've actually seen two forced evictions on BB-US - one was actually the result of using a knife to playfully/"dangerously" flirt with a female housemate (BB2) and the other was a bit more scary - the guy suddenly went crazy and started screaming and throwing things around (BB4). He couldn't handle the twist of the season - the "new" housemates brought in were exes of the housemates admitted earlier.  ;D

I find it fascinating that when a housemate here is nominated/evicted, their reaction is, "Nakakahiya sa parents ko, paano ko sila haharapin?" Your parents will hate you or scold you for... losing in a game show? What Twilight Zone world do these people live in? And they're not even kids, they're already legal adults!
« Last Edit: May 01, 2007 at 09:48 AM by Mr. Hankey »
Mr. Hankey the Christmas Poo... He loves me, I love you...

Offline AshKetchum

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #695 on: May 01, 2007 at 11:10 AM »
I pitied Maricris in the end, but always, nasa huli ang pagsisisi. Nel is partly to blame for her actions--he made her too comfortable.

This season's batch seems to have their own weird lingo crap, no thanks to the WendyB!tch & Bodieng. Can someone explain the meaning of these terms frequently used by those two dipsh!ts?:

- bolrog
- ngarag
- award
- "kamusta naman yan?"

Offline ESL

• Collector
  • Hi, I'm new here!
  • Liked:
« Reply #696 on: May 01, 2007 at 11:30 AM »
Found this on tne ABS forums. Interesting read.

An Open Letter to PBB Management

I would like to express my disappointment with PBB season 2 and its management. I know this letter will most likely be ignored but still I would like to vent my frustration over three things: (1) the misleading announcements/teasers, (2) the grossly biased editing of the primetime edition, and (3) the livestreaming.

MISLEADING ANNOUNCEMENTS/TEASERS

In the April 28 episode of PBB on primetime, Toni Gonzaga announced that a housemate would be forcibly evicted, but the identity of the said housemate will be revealed on the next day’s episode, April 29. So the viewers waited with bated breath for the April 29 episode. However, the April 29 episode only showed the confrontation which transpired between Bea and Maricris, ending with Toni’s pronouncement (again!), “kung sino ang mapapatawan ng forced eviction, abangan bukas.” The viewers waited with bated breath for this very important development, only to learn that the scheduled announcement was put off for the next day. Toni did not even explain why.

This is not the first time that PBB misled its viewing public. This also happened with the balut episode of Tina. It was announced in TV Patrol World and in the PBB Update of Bianca Gonzales that the balut episode would be shown on the PBB primetime edition that evening. However, the primetime episode only showed the same teaser shown on TVPW and Update, with Toni saying, “abangan ang buong kaganapan bukas.”

Are you doing this for the ratings, or what? TV rating is the only possible reason I can think of why you have to fool the viewing public. And fool us, you did.

GROSSLY BIASED EDITING OF THE PRIMETIME EDITION

Since the first season, I have already observed the one-sided editing of PBB shown on primetime to favor certain housemates. This season, the unfair editing is so disgusting. You can’t blame us if we think you are trying to protect a certain housemate because of your very crude and biased editing, as in garapal talaga.

I am referring in particular to Wendy Valdez. It is very obvious that you are favoring and protecting her because you never show her bad side on primetime, whereas you have no qualms in showing the bad side of the other housemates. Some of her bad behavior which you did not show on primetime include, but are not limited to, the following :

1. Wendy’s rudeness to Tina such as: speaking in Tagalog while looking at Tina then laughing out loud – Tina even had to ask her several times if she (Wendy) wanted to say something; while sharing a cigarette, Wendy commented, “ke bago bago, nakiki-share”; while they were together with some other housemates, Tina was talking about Europe then Wendy said, “ang boring,” and immediately left; Wendy only talked to Tina because BB gave her a task.
2. Wendy and her cohorts having their backbiting sessions inside the prayer room, neither were they punished. The house rule state that, “The prayer room is a special spiritual place in the Big Brother house where you can contemplate, read the Bible or other spiritual materials, and pray. You are not allowed to hangout and conduct other activities in the Prayer Room. Keeping the place solemn is the rule.”
3. Wendy violated the “no mouthing of words” rule. Even Bodie, her ally, called her attention to this, but she was not given an automatic nomination. Her automatic nomination was for the lapel microphone which she turned off.
4. She called Saicy’s attention when the latter started to hang out with Gee-Ann, telling her, “akala ko doon ka na sa kanila.” Apparently, she does not want her minions to associate with the other housemates. And she had the gall to comment that the other girl housemates do not hang out with them! It is she herself who is creating a faction with herself as leader. Those not in her group are the subject of their backbiting sessions.

There are more incidents of Wendy’s bad attitude never shown on primetime. I don’t need to enumerate all, as I am sure, you are well aware of them. You just chose to ignore them to make Wendy look good on primetime.

Another disgusting thing about primetime is your tendency to show a particular event several days late. Whereas in the previous editions of PBB, events occurring on a particular day are shown on primetime the next day, now it’s shown two or three days after. And some scenes are stretched over several days like Wendy’s overacting reaction to Bruce’s leaving. The viewers had to suffer through it for several days. Oh, come on! We are fed up with the Wendy-Bruce “loveteam.”

I pity the viewers who rely only on the primetime edition and do not follow the events on the “24/7” livestream. They are the ones being duped. All TV viewers deserved to see both the good and the bad side of each housemate.

“24/7” LIVESTREAMING

Some subscribers sarcastically call the supposedly 24/7 live feeds as only 20/7. Why? Because they pay for 24/7 access but there are times you turn the feeds off to compel them to watch the unfolding events on primetime instead. You are cheating the subscribers of their money. And you claim “technical reasons” as your excuse. The subscribers are not stupid.

Another indication that you tend to favor Wendy: There are times when the two cameras showing the live feeds are focused only on Wendy even when she is not doing anything. Naka-tunganga lang siya, pero nakatutok ang dalawang camera sa kanya! There are other housemates in the house, why focus on Wendy alone? If your cameramen are so smitten with Wendy that they cannot help but focus on Wendy, at least assign one camera to the other housemates. The subscribers do not pay good money just to watch Wendy on live feed.

Would it be too much to ask for an improvement in your management of PBB?

I used to be an avid follower of PBB since season one but I am beginning to wonder if season two is worth all the trouble. I just hope your machination won’t backfire on you.

Respectfully yours, (You’ve lost my respect.)
Regretfully yours,

Nayeli
please repost this...spread the word!

Offline jekoy

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • DVD Addict
  • Movielandia
  • Liked:
« Reply #697 on: May 01, 2007 at 11:54 AM »
I pitied Maricris in the end, but always, nasa huli ang pagsisisi. Nel is partly to blame for her actions--he made her too comfortable.

This season's batch seems to have their own weird lingo crap, no thanks to the WendyB!tch & Bodieng. Can someone explain the meaning of these terms frequently used by those two dipsh!ts?:

- bolrog
- ngarag
- award
- "kamusta naman yan?"

ngarag - stressed out, tense, pagod
award - a consequence of one's actions
"kamusta..." - just an expression in line with "ok lang yun?" "ok ka lang?"

what i do not know is "bolrog".
Absolutely no regrets!

Offline Mr. Hankey

• Kapitan
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Howdy Ho!
  • Liked:
« Reply #698 on: May 01, 2007 at 01:03 PM »
Found this on tne ABS forums. Interesting read.

An Open Letter to PBB Management

I would like to express my disappointment with PBB season 2 and its management. I know this letter will most likely be ignored but still I would like to vent my frustration over three things: (1) the misleading announcements/teasers, (2) the grossly biased editing of the primetime edition, and (3) the livestreaming...

Respectfully yours, (You’ve lost my respect.)
Regretfully yours,

Nayeli

Interesting. It's nice to know that we're not the only people who've noticed all those issues.

Unless... ikaw ba si Nayeli, indie?  ;D

Offline blitzkrieg

• Trade Count: (+20)
  • DVD Guru
  • Shut up!!!
  • Liked:
« Reply #699 on: May 01, 2007 at 01:31 PM »
I'm not an avid follower of this show but I saw last night's episode featuring Maricris' eviction. My heart went for Maricris notwithstanding all that has been written about her. To be frank, I found it HUMILIATING that she got the boot for the proffered reasons that she was "mentally or emotionally unstable" or whatever. The resident psychologist or BB may spice up their reasons if only to tell the public that she is as normal as everyone else but the stigma of her eviction will always remain: That she is a violent nutcase. Imagine how everyone would look at her once she integrates again with the real world.

I wished they'd done it in a more subtle way and just asked her to do a voluntary exit. Unless someone here thinks otherwise, I don't think subjecting housemates to further degradation and embarrassment were all part of the deal they signed up for.

Offline Mr. Hankey

• Kapitan
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Howdy Ho!
  • Liked:
« Reply #700 on: May 01, 2007 at 01:49 PM »
Did you see Sunday night's show, blitz? If you did, I don't think your reaction to her eviction would be this strong. If Big Brother had any sense, he should've expelled her ON THE SPOT the day of the incident. She was completely terrifying.

As for "not part of what they signed up for, " I'm still of the belief that if you're daring (or dumb) enough to sign up to appear on ANY "reality" series, then you should be prepared for anything and everything that comes with that - unflattering editing, embarrassment, fame, infamy, etc. It's par for the course, as has happened in the States with Jerri Manthey, Omarosa, Team Guido, etc. If you don't want to become a public punchline, then act professionally and with proper decorum, since you KNOW that there are cameras on you 24/7, and it's ultimately a ratings game.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2007 at 01:59 PM by Mr. Hankey »

Offline ESL

• Collector
  • Hi, I'm new here!
  • Liked:
« Reply #701 on: May 01, 2007 at 04:00 PM »
I agree with you, Hankey. But at the same time, I'm wondering if Maricris can even control herself.

Like Blitz, I felt sorry for Maricris. Not for what she did in the house. But for the negative reaction she'll get "outside" and for when she reads the posts on the message boards. I doubt if she's wanting for a showbiz career here. So maybe it's best if she just goes back to Italy...if they'll take her back.

Anyone starting a "Ibalik si Maricris sa Bahay" Campaign? LOL!

Tell you who I'd want to see get a FE...Wendy! Kaya naman niya yan eh. And if she does get a FE, yan ang malaking aral na matutunan niya sa bahay ni Kuya. After all, isn't that the objective of Kuya?

Don't get me wrong, I'm not judgment.  ;D

Offline clea

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Collector
  • Hi-dilly-ho-dilly, neighboreenos.
  • Liked:
« Reply #702 on: May 01, 2007 at 04:58 PM »
I think she should get serious medical help after seeing what she's done...

Good thing Bea is reasonable and kind-hearted, pag iba siguro yun baka pinatulan na siya :D
Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen
Toy Launch
Megamall A May30

Offline indie boi

• Kapitan
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #703 on: May 01, 2007 at 05:29 PM »
Actually, I'm wondering what Maricris' objective is in joining PBB. She obviously does not have the looks to be an "artista". Even if she is not a looker, it could be compensated by talent -- but time and time again, she has shown that she does not want to get involved in singing or dancing whenever she is invited by her fellow HMs. I also don't think it's for the prize because she is based in Italy.

Offline inv99

• Collector
  • Hi, I'm new here!
  • Liked:
« Reply #704 on: May 01, 2007 at 05:39 PM »
As a consolation to her ....she added the much needed BANG! (albeit controversial) in the house. :)
« Last Edit: May 01, 2007 at 05:43 PM by inv99 »

Offline indie boi

• Kapitan
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #705 on: May 01, 2007 at 05:59 PM »
Interesting. It's nice to know that we're not the only people who've noticed all those issues.

Unless... ikaw ba si Nayeli, indie?  ;D

Not me, hehe.  ;D

Offline otogi

• Trade Count: (+37)
  • Collector
  • Liked:
« Reply #706 on: May 01, 2007 at 07:03 PM »
I'm not an avid follower of this show but I saw last night's episode featuring Maricris' eviction. My heart went for Maricris notwithstanding all that has been written about her. To be frank, I found it HUMILIATING that she got the boot for the proffered reasons that she was "mentally or emotionally unstable" or whatever. The resident psychologist or BB may spice up their reasons if only to tell the public that she is as normal as everyone else but the stigma of her eviction will always remain: That she is a violent nutcase. Imagine how everyone would look at her once she integrates again with the real world.

I wished they'd done it in a more subtle way and just asked her to do a voluntary exit. Unless someone here thinks otherwise, I don't think subjecting housemates to further degradation and embarrassment were all part of the deal they signed up for.

I agree on all points. Further embarrassment for the sake of ratings

Offline blitzkrieg

• Trade Count: (+20)
  • DVD Guru
  • Shut up!!!
  • Liked:
« Reply #707 on: May 01, 2007 at 10:47 PM »
Did you see Sunday night's show, blitz? If you did, I don't think your reaction to her eviction would be this strong. If Big Brother had any sense, he should've expelled her ON THE SPOT the day of the incident. She was completely terrifying.

As for "not part of what they signed up for, " I'm still of the belief that if you're daring (or dumb) enough to sign up to appear on ANY "reality" series, then you should be prepared for anything and everything that comes with that - unflattering editing, embarrassment, fame, infamy, etc. It's par for the course, as has happened in the States with Jerri Manthey, Omarosa, Team Guido, etc. If you don't want to become a public punchline, then act professionally and with proper decorum, since you KNOW that there are cameras on you 24/7, and it's ultimately a ratings game.

Well I didn't get to watch the Sunday show but I saw the portion she uttered "baka masaksak ko si Bea" and the 3 YouTube links here showing Maricris' hysterical moments. They practically said everything I want to say about Maricris' behavior unless there are other footages that I failed to watch. As I've said, I am not, with the exception of PBB Season 1,  an avid follower of this season's show.

Nevertheless, my strong reaction toward her eviction still remains and I am not talking about Maricris but the MANNER of her eviction. Yes she deserved to get booted out but not in a humiliating way which I think is so cruel and so UN-FILIPINO. BB versions  in the US or other western countries, taking into consideration their culture, family orientation, traditions, etc., may find this manner of eviction well just fine. But Philippines is a matriarchal nation and Filipinos are polite, courteous and amiable and if ABS-CBN had this sense, if any, at all, they should not have allowed Maricris to be treated that way, regardless of her purposes in joining the show or awareness of the consequences thereof.

If Maricris were like Wendy who has this propensity to get everyone so  riled-up because of her bitchiness which is not per se a mental disorder, then evict her  with marching band like I care. But when a resident psychologist enters the picture and dish out his opinion on a person's mental soundness, that is a different scenario. And since PBB's purposes of evicting Maricris borders on soundness of mind and emotion, highlighting her tendencies to inflict physical pain on herself, all the more ABS-CBN should have protected the girl and her reputation post-eviction and for everyone else to understand and show compassion to her.

It really all boils down to RATINGS and DAMN THESE PEOPLE! Their style is "Kill the bastard first, ask questions much much later."

Thanks for your response. Your points are noted.

Offline ESL

• Collector
  • Hi, I'm new here!
  • Liked:
« Reply #708 on: May 01, 2007 at 11:00 PM »
no brainer. Vote for Saicy and Dionne! That is, if you even vote. LOL!

Any idea when eviction is?

Offline Munskie

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • HighDef Enthusiast
  • Liked:
« Reply #709 on: May 01, 2007 at 11:15 PM »
Vote for Saicy and Dionne!!!!!

Offline indie boi

• Kapitan
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #710 on: May 01, 2007 at 11:23 PM »
i don't understand why only Dionne was nominated. Isnt the rule supposed to be the people who got the two highest votes will be nominated?

Offline inv99

• Collector
  • Hi, I'm new here!
  • Liked:
« Reply #711 on: May 02, 2007 at 12:14 AM »
I was right (2 out of 3) about Mickey's probable choice, it was Dionne and Saicy. I have a feeling that Saicy will be the one leaving come eviction night. She's too passive to almost invisible. That will surely translate to low support for her... Of course, I would strongly prefer Wendy to exit but knowing how the show likes to make her a saint, she will probably escape it... but i'm keeping my hopes high.

-----
Here's my piece about the supposed ill-treatment of Maricris, I actually think what was shown in TV (not internet) is quite timid compare to what we forumers know and have judged. From the outsider's point of view it' didn't penetrate extreme malevolence to Maricris. Viewers might be totally irate with her actions and that is understandable and what was presented on TV I believe is only rational -- any less or modest airing of the situation cannot be comprehended fully by the public.

1. Dr. Delosa have (in good courtesy) self-moderated his opinion towards Maricris situation. If you read the previous pages, some of us have observed this as well. So I can't really say that he had uprooted Maricris well being based on what he dishes out about her mental soundness. In fact, he even stated this words on his interview "Maricris is perfectly normal". 

2. About the issue of protecting someone (or the need to). The network is in fact notoriously practicing it (with rigged editing) with the likes of Wendy and Bodie -- and even Maricris I would think. I might not be a fan of everything BB has imposed to the housemates but I actually think he remained steadfast on initiating a resolution about the situation; the dialogue with Bea and Maricris, conversation with the housemates, a consulation with the resident psychologist before a decision, and appropriating a social closure to Maricris with her fellow housemates.

3. On airing the sensitive matters. As a viewer (assuming I don't have cyber access) who only get 1/10th of what internet knows about the real truth, facts, situations and emotional challenges inside the house, I feel they have imparted enough of what transpired in the house to have a better understanding of the situation without desolating viewers questions and subverting the concerned housemates. I somewhat agree that her eviction should come first before BB informs the housemates about the reason of her eviction.

everything will always be based upon opinions .... it's either we allow deliverance or preserve malevolence. To those who understands Maricris' situation and weaknesses it is something that is accepted wholeheartedly with sincere sympathy and reason. To those who sees otherwise, there is either enlightenment to something objectionable or there's condemnation to oneself (not Maricris) for not bestowing the understanding and empathy. It all boils down to keeping an open mind. There will always be certain things which are unsupportable by reason but with Maricris, she have reasons.... and most of us realized that now....
« Last Edit: May 02, 2007 at 12:48 AM by inv99 »

Offline inv99

• Collector
  • Hi, I'm new here!
  • Liked:
« Reply #712 on: May 02, 2007 at 12:16 AM »
i don't understand why only Dionne was nominated. Isnt the rule supposed to be the people who got the two highest votes will be nominated?

Yeah, I'm also baffled by that and I don't see any reason why they can't do it with 4 nominees.

Offline Mr. Hankey

• Kapitan
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Howdy Ho!
  • Liked:
« Reply #713 on: May 02, 2007 at 12:42 AM »
Nevertheless, my strong reaction toward her eviction still remains and I am not talking about Maricris but the MANNER of her eviction. Yes she deserved to get booted out but not in a humiliating way which I think is so cruel and so UN-FILIPINO. BB versions  in the US or other western countries, taking into consideration their culture, family orientation, traditions, etc., may find this manner of eviction well just fine.

For the record, I disagree with the manner of eviction, as well. I have not seen that kind of forced eviction on any edition of Big Brother. They usually just show the erratic behavior, then just let the audience know that the person was already evicted. I felt to let other housemates know ahead of time so they were treating her like a mental patient, then to tell her she was evicted and make her stay an extra day in the house knowing she was doomed was very cruel.

The emphasis on our local edition is the soap aspect, not the prize money nor the actual non-manufactured interpersonal relationships that develop during sequestration. So evicting her that way made for good "teleserye ng totoong buhay," unfortunately.

inv99 makes a good point, though, one you missed that was on Sunday's show: "Dr." Delosa did state for the record (and quite unbelievably) that he thoroughly evaluated Maricris and that she was "perfectly normal." If I remember correctly, what he added yesterday was that she just wasn't handling stress appropriately. If anything, they did try to soften the stigma of her apparent psychosis with the doctor's words.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2007 at 12:49 AM by Mr. Hankey »

Offline inv99

• Collector
  • Hi, I'm new here!
  • Liked:
« Reply #714 on: May 02, 2007 at 01:13 AM »
Wendy, kausap si Saicy sa may swing: "super inggit ang mga tao sa lab team. sabi ko na e pag tumagal pa tayo dito puro plastic na lang matitira sa atin. tayo na nga lang di plastic dito..."

papasok na si saicy sa loob, sabi ni wendy: "O mag-ingat ka dyan. maya may makasalubong ka dyan. alam mo naman anong ibig ko sabihin di ba?"

--------
will she stay or not? go for entertainment or positivity? you decide lol :)
« Last Edit: May 02, 2007 at 01:16 AM by inv99 »

Offline oweidah

• Trade Count: (+61)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 633
« Reply #715 on: May 02, 2007 at 07:40 AM »
go for entertainment or positivity? you decide lol :)

i go for ENTERTAINMENT. ano pa ang papanoorin kung mga boring tweetums housemates ang matitira?
« Last Edit: May 02, 2007 at 07:44 AM by oweidah »

Offline Munskie

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • HighDef Enthusiast
  • Liked:
« Reply #716 on: May 02, 2007 at 07:50 AM »
actually...though i prefer Wendy to go....ok lang si Saicy coz now...mawawalan na ng female minion si Wendy...it will be interesting to see paano sya mag interact sa tatlong babaeng kinaiingitan nya.....

Offline indie boi

• Kapitan
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #717 on: May 02, 2007 at 08:08 AM »
actually...though i prefer Wendy to go....ok lang si Saicy coz now...mawawalan na ng female minion si Wendy...it will be interesting to see paano sya mag interact sa tatlong babaeng kinaiingitan nya.....

Good point there, Munskie. But I also fear that, based on the votes cast yesterday during the nomination, she might sail on through the final four. I don't remember one male HM voting for her. She really has the charms of a siren -- not the sex kind, the Greek mythology one.

Slightly OT -- have you guys seen the new FHM issue with Jamilla on the cover? Absolutely yummy! Forget Wendy this girl's  the real hotness!

Offline Munskie

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • HighDef Enthusiast
  • Liked:
« Reply #718 on: May 02, 2007 at 08:40 AM »
Good point there, Munskie. But I also fear that, based on the votes cast yesterday during the nomination, she might sail on through the final four. I don't remember one male HM voting for her. She really has the charms of a siren -- not the sex kind, the Greek mythology one.

Slightly OT -- have you guys seen the new FHM issue with Jamilla on the cover? Absolutely yummy! Forget Wendy this girl's  the real hotness!

and those are actually real right?

Offline AshKetchum

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #719 on: May 02, 2007 at 09:22 AM »
I don't remember one male HM voting for her.

no one voted for her because she already received an automatic nomination.

the best kind of entertainment for me is to see Wendy being consistently nominated, then watch her squirm  as all of her minions are evicted one by one--first saicy, then bodie, then bruce.