Author Topic: Pinoy Big Brother: Season 2  (Read 108485 times)

Offline indie boi

• Kapitan
  • Trade Count: (+31)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Twitter: @indieboi
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1
Re: Pinoy Big Brother: Season 2
« Reply #720 on: May 02, 2007 at 09:32 AM »
Oh that's right, lol! I totally forgot about that. I was so upset hearing Dionne nominated that i totally forgot about the automatic nomination hehe.

Offline jekoy

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • DVD Addict
  • Movielandia
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #721 on: May 02, 2007 at 10:46 PM »
ngarag - stressed out, tense, pagod
award - a consequence of one's actions
"kamusta..." - just an expression in line with "ok lang yun?" "ok ka lang?"

what i do not know is "bolrog".

okay, i've asked a friend what borlog means. it means inaantok dahil sa boredom or nahihilo na dahil sa ginagawa.  :D
Absolutely no regrets!

Offline indie boi

• Kapitan
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #722 on: May 02, 2007 at 10:59 PM »
and those are actually real right?

I'm no expert but I think those puppies are real. Notice how it follows the pull of gravity. Contrast it with Wendy's that seems to defy Newton's Laws. ;D
« Last Edit: May 02, 2007 at 11:00 PM by indie boi »

Offline AshKetchum

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 31
« Reply #723 on: May 03, 2007 at 06:48 AM »
okay, i've asked a friend what borlog means. it means inaantok dahil sa boredom or nahihilo na dahil sa ginagawa.  :D

Ah, so that's why they always use it as a code for Mickey & Dionne.

Caught part of the live feed yesterday during the pa-merienda; the WendyB!tch and her remaining female minion, Saicy, took a break in the rocking chairs, and they managed to diss Mickey, Dionne, and even Nel right then and there while Kuya could be heard giving orders for halo-halo and sa malamig. Is there a youtube video link for this?

Offline indie boi

• Kapitan
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #724 on: May 03, 2007 at 09:08 AM »
The "nagpapapansin" issue against Dionne has been going on for almost a month now but funnily, the PBB guys only decided to air it in depth a day after Dionne is nominated.

Offline Munskie

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • HighDef Enthusiast
  • Liked:
« Reply #725 on: May 03, 2007 at 09:54 AM »
Finally, PBB Prime time is showing the bad side of Wendy.  They played the Wendy-Saicy convo after the nomination night. The one that included this "paano nyan, pag na evict tayo puro plastic na lang matitira dito, tayo lang naman ang hindi plastic dito".    She was asked to explain those comments to BB.   Her reasons look oh so shallow.  Buti nga.

Offline allanmandy

• Trade Count: (0)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Mathematical!
  • Liked:
« Reply #726 on: May 03, 2007 at 11:50 AM »
I fervently wish it was Maricris and Wendy fighting it out instead, and the climax being Wendy being stabbed by that loony bin. Haaay! Hitting two birds in one stone!

Offline indie boi

• Kapitan
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #727 on: May 03, 2007 at 11:57 AM »
Are you guys going to vote this week? And when is eviction night?

Offline Munskie

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • HighDef Enthusiast
  • Liked:
« Reply #728 on: May 03, 2007 at 12:17 PM »
Yup. Im voting for dionne.....text voting lang ako.  I wouldnt mind if Wendy doesnt get evicted as long as Saicy does.....itll be great watching Wendy handle the trio.  I also want to catch Wendy's reaction when Saicy's name will be called come eviction night, and the resulting convos after that.......she'll come out bitchin again I bet.

Offline inv99

• Collector
  • Hi, I'm new here!
  • Liked:
« Reply #729 on: May 03, 2007 at 03:19 PM »
I did vote for Dionne yesterday out of sheer abhorence for the other 2... the other 2 can take the beating anytime.

.... I would like to see the queer bodieng (who complains alot about BB's commands) next on that list.  :P

Didn't you notice last night on PT that Wendy seems to be overly dismayed about her boyfriend's message to her to almost full condemnation. This girl deserves to be ill-treated physically and emotionally.

Offline indie boi

• Kapitan
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #730 on: May 03, 2007 at 05:20 PM »
My mom is such a fan... she even asked me to buy the halo-halo being sold outside the house.  ::)

Offline Mr. Hankey

• Kapitan
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Howdy Ho!
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 20
« Reply #731 on: May 03, 2007 at 07:53 PM »
Are you guys going to vote this week? And when is eviction night?

Yeah, all out support for Dionne, since she apparently ruffles the most feathers.  ;D

"All out" for me means a maximum of 10 votes, though.  ::)

I don't think Eviction is Saturday, since there was no mention of it during ABS-CBN's Saturday line-up commercial. Maybe Sunday?
Mr. Hankey the Christmas Poo... He loves me, I love you...

Offline AshKetchum

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #732 on: May 04, 2007 at 06:28 AM »
Eviction is most probably Monday, since Bianca mentioned that "3 more days to go before one of the housemates leave" on last night's primetime show.

Speaking of last night's show, they are showing more of the WendyB!tch's evil backstabbing streak, as they aired her tirades against Mickey during their summerienda task. But they only showed a portion of her rants--they left out her rants against Dionne and Nel. If only they'd show their prayer room backstabbing sessions as well... :P

It was hilarious to see that Kuya is getting back at pasaways like Bodieng, when he gave him that ratty uniform.

I'm hoping that Maricris' replacement, who will enter the house on Saturday night, will lean towards the Gee-ann/Bea/Dionne group, and that she's also prettier, to make the WendyB!tch even more jealous.  ;D

Offline allanmandy

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Mathematical!
  • Liked:
« Reply #733 on: May 04, 2007 at 11:50 AM »
Maricris' replacement, is it a permanent replacement, or just the winner of the one-week housemate text promo?

Offline inv99

• Collector
  • Hi, I'm new here!
  • Liked:
« Reply #734 on: May 04, 2007 at 08:22 PM »
I got this from another board... opinions? :D

This letter was written by wendy's classmate from FEU
Facts about Wendy

i think even if how hard we try to hide our real “mukha” lalabas at lalabas din to. i know wendy from FEU (my school too) the main reason why she passed her mascomm degree is because she ****ed (sorry for the term)our professor last february. (this is true we have pix and cams) inside the speech laboratory all schoolmates know this. She said shes went to japan as a dancer…it is true but she works in a prostitute house there and is charged $150 (pls convert to yen) a night. Shes had controversial issues in FEU before about her story because she denied this when called to explain herself(kailangan ng FEU na mag background check sa students for school image) sabi ba naman niya “i went to japan as a cultural dancer” may cultural bang inuuwi at binababoy ng mga customer?(confidential files from 2005 feu) IT is true that she is a good person but trust me when i say this. she should not deny the fact of her past so she can gain advantage over other people. SHe is NOT POOR. her last boyfriend was a Japanese DOM (62) named Hakimoto Ikita who gave her more than a million pesos. After she got the money she enrolled herself AGAIN IN FEU. this was around 2003. and left her lover to rot in Japan. while she was with the JAP guy. she was engaged sexually with my cousin T.H. Morales. also a student in FEU. reason they broke up. He caught wendy in bed with another DOM. It is sad to admit that my cousin is a shabu addict and so is wendy.they have sessions with drugs and after they have loud sex ( i should know my cousin lives next to me i can hear them). I am not against wendy or anything…and im happy that this might be her next step to changing her bad ways of using people for money…i am just sad that she keeps on making herself look “nakaka awa” to other people on tv so she can get more votes. i just want her to be real and honest of who she is…she is hiding from a beautiful face and a sexy body…all i want is her honesty.

I pity Bruce he seems to be a nice guy to fall for someone like wendy…i told you shes an evil genius. she has her ways of convincing people to like her…through her lies and many faces. i bet after big brother and shes a star…she will never look at bruce the same way like shes trying to portray now. She has used a lot of people already…i know miss M guidance councelor. sometimes shes saddened of wendy’s personality problem and wendy being a user.

if you found this article rude…my apologies
if you found this article enlightening…thank you

im hoping that the true PBB housemate deserving to win should win…but i hope wendy won’t coz she is not deserving to me.

thank you…

Ma.Kathleen Morales Espiritu
from the other forum

Offline Mr. Hankey

• Kapitan
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Howdy Ho!
  • Liked:
« Reply #735 on: May 04, 2007 at 08:29 PM »
That pretty much jives with the live feed conversation Munskie and I overheard near the start of the season:

a conversation....

Mickey:  How long and what did you do in Japan..?

Wendy:  six months then two months...

Mickey:  What did you do?

Wendy, with a sly smirk on her face:  was an entertainer there, pakanta kanta.......nag eentertain ng customer

Saicy:  parang sa bar....

Mickey:  Hostess??

Kulang pa yun, you left out:

Wendy: Entertaining the client...

Mickey: But you don't spend the whole night?

Wendy: Sometimes, depende.

Mickey: But they have to pay a lot more.

Wendy: Yeah.

So... she just said she was a hooker, right?

::)
« Last Edit: May 04, 2007 at 08:30 PM by Mr. Hankey »

Offline indie boi

• Kapitan
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #736 on: May 04, 2007 at 08:55 PM »
I was getting the idea that she was more than just a legitimate "japayuki" (entertainer). The telling piece of information for me was when she said that the "club" she worked in was in the middle of a rural area - sabi pa nya parang sa gitna ng bukid. I've known entertainers in Japan and all of them worked in clubs in the city. Ngayon lang ako nakarinig ng "entertainer" working in the middle of nowhere. Another piece of d**ning piece of info was when she said that she already visited Tokyo Disneyland. The entertainers I know hardly have anytime to go out on trips, and these are people working in Tokyo. Pano nakapagtrip si Wendy sa Tokyo Disneyland when she worked so far away in the city and the total cost is very prohibitive for an entertainer?

But then I'll reserve judgement, baka nga naman may bukid sa gitna ng Tokyo na malapit sa Tokyo Disneyland.  ;)

It would be a great treat though if we find out that Wendy made a bukkake video!  ;D
« Last Edit: May 04, 2007 at 09:05 PM by indie boi »

Offline phulboss

• Collector
  • I'm a South American ruminant mammal!
  • Liked:
« Reply #737 on: May 05, 2007 at 02:24 AM »
ah... probably the only japanese word i know that's not on a menu somewhere... or maybe it is on a menu somewhere and i've just not been looking hard enough.

Offline AshKetchum

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #738 on: May 05, 2007 at 11:02 AM »
The past couple of days have not been kind to the WendyB!tch...there's some escalating tension between her and Bruce, which is very noticeable to viewers of the 24/7 live feeds. I'm not really sure what happened, but it has something to do with either Wendy's boyfriend or Bruce having a girlfriend.  ;D

The new housemate is not the Globe 1-week guest housemate, because they're still airing the commercial. This new housemate is a permanent replacement, and is the oldest, since she's described as 30+ years old, and already a Mom. Hopefully she will lean towards the Gee-Ann faction rather than the Wendy faction; with 2 months in, it's impossible for her to not know what's going on in the house.

Offline clea

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Collector
  • Hi-dilly-ho-dilly, neighboreenos.
  • Liked:
« Reply #739 on: May 05, 2007 at 12:26 PM »
It was very brave of the writer to include her real name which makes it a lot more credible than an anonymous one...

Just hope she'd include the pics and video she just said in the letter ;D

Is it true that apparently Dyogi is Wendy's manager?
Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen
Toy Launch
Megamall A May30

Offline clea

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Collector
  • Hi-dilly-ho-dilly, neighboreenos.
  • Liked:
« Reply #740 on: May 05, 2007 at 10:57 PM »
Munskie, it's time to celebrate ;D
Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen
Toy Launch
Megamall A May30

Offline pjayg

• Trade Count: (+17)
  • DVD Addict
  • I am the Nocturnal Prince!
  • Liked:
« Reply #741 on: May 05, 2007 at 10:58 PM »
whoa! yipee! ;D :D

Offline Munskie

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • HighDef Enthusiast
  • Liked:
« Reply #742 on: May 05, 2007 at 11:04 PM »
YES!! YES!! YES!!

Offline indie boi

• Kapitan
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #743 on: May 05, 2007 at 11:14 PM »
It proves that a concerted effort can really affect the outcome of text voting contests like PBB. I've been laughing my a** off for the past fifteen minutes now because of Bruce's crying. Someone should tell the guy that he can leave the house whenever he wants to. It's not like Wendy's going back to Japan tomorrow. OA na masyado.  By the way, he's now muttering "it's unfair."

Poor Dionne, it looks like no one is happy that she's staying in the house. It makes me want to support her till the end just to really irritate the rest of the housemates.

Offline Mr. Hankey

• Kapitan
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Howdy Ho!
  • Liked:
« Reply #744 on: May 05, 2007 at 11:19 PM »
After Dionne was announced, after the shocked gasps from the housemates, only Mickey blurted out "Congratulations." He's really a very political player.

I know someone who actually bought 400 worth of vote cards for Saicy today, mainly in an anti-Wendy effort. With the percentage of votes, I think those vote cards made the difference!  ;D

Ding Dong, The Witch Is Dead!

Offline Mr. Hankey

• Kapitan
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Howdy Ho!
  • Liked:
« Reply #745 on: May 05, 2007 at 11:23 PM »
Damn!

I just realized... the live feeds will be REALLY REALLY boring now!

Bring back Wendy!

;D

Offline ESL

• Collector
  • Hi, I'm new here!
  • Liked:
« Reply #746 on: May 05, 2007 at 11:26 PM »
This is so weird. It's only reality tv...yet, I'M SO HAPPY!!!!

Have you ever seen a sadder evicted housemate in four seasons? It seems that all the housemates, including Wendy, were shocked that she was evicted! And how selfish was that? As she was leaving, she asked Nel to get her cigarettes for her. Rationed na nga yung yosi, kinuha pa niya!

On another note, I'm not happy about bringing in two new housemates! Hrmph!

With Wendy gone, will people turn their ire on Bodie?

Offline Mr. Hankey

• Kapitan
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Howdy Ho!
  • Liked:
« Reply #747 on: May 05, 2007 at 11:28 PM »
It's bizarre watching a post-eviction night and seeing someone OTHER than Nel crying his eyes out for a change.

Offline Munskie

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • HighDef Enthusiast
  • Liked:
« Reply #748 on: May 05, 2007 at 11:30 PM »
It proves that a concerted effort can really affect the outcome of text voting contests like PBB. I've been laughing my a** off for the past fifteen minutes now because of Bruce's crying. Someone should tell the guy that he can leave the house whenever he wants to. It's not like Wendy's going back to Japan tomorrow. OA na masyado.  By the way, he's now muttering "it's unfair."

Poor Dionne, it looks like no one is happy that she's staying in the house. It makes me want to support her till the end just to really irritate the rest of the housemates.

kaya nilipat ko sa hbo........kalalake eh...OA nga masyado.    I feel for Dionne.   She's really misunderstood.   

The look on the face of Wendy after Dionne was called was a joy to watch.   Hearing Wendy's name called for eviction was icing on the cake.

Offline jekoy

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • DVD Addict
  • Movielandia
  • Liked:
« Reply #749 on: May 05, 2007 at 11:34 PM »
Have you ever seen a sadder evicted housemate in four seasons? It seems that all the housemates, including Wendy, were shocked that she was evicted! And how selfish was that? As she was leaving, she asked Nel to get her cigarettes for her. Rationed na nga yung yosi, kinuha pa niya!

She said, "Akin na lang 'to."  Pero bakit? Lalabas na nga siya so free'ng-free na siyang bumili ng yosi. O ganun ba siya ka-hirap para bumili ng sarili niyang yosi?  Feeling ko ganti niya un sa mga nasa loob. "Akin na yosi n'yo!"
Absolutely no regrets!