Author Topic: Pinoy Big Brother: Season 2  (Read 108613 times)

Offline Mr. Hankey

• Kapitan
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Howdy Ho!
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 20
Re: Pinoy Big Brother: Season 2
« Reply #840 on: May 14, 2007 at 04:08 PM »
And that's proof that I don't make up my foreign BB trivia/facts on this thread.  ;D
Mr. Hankey the Christmas Poo... He loves me, I love you...

Offline inv99

• Collector
  • Hi, I'm new here!
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #841 on: May 14, 2007 at 04:10 PM »
Can I burn the PBB house now?!

this is a big joke... when you thought it couldn't get worse... here they go again.

so what now... they intend to put Wendy on the BIG 4 by doing this stupidity? C'mon.

This is public disservice at its extreme. The way they present this twist is overtly loud and obvious -- with Wendy being one of those returnees it just confirms the rumor about Dyogi and the network being pimp masters of the filthy mouthful biatch. Oh well what ya gonna do.....
« Last Edit: May 14, 2007 at 04:56 PM by inv99 »

Offline indie boi

• Kapitan
  • Trade Count: (+31)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Twitter: @indieboi
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1
« Reply #842 on: May 14, 2007 at 05:18 PM »
By the way, does this mean that the two housemates who will be allowed to go back in the house will be eligible to win the grand prize again? This is quite unfair for all of the remaining housemates. Let's face it, this is a game show after all. It is unfair that eliminated contestants will be allowed back in to get another chance at winning the prize. What made them so special that they will be given another chance to win? If Dyogi and company are adamant about to go through with this farce, then all of the other housemates that will be eliminated from Dionne onwards should also be allowed to go back and given the same treatment just to even out the playing field.

Kahit saan mo talaga tingnan palpak itong bagong gimik na to.

Offline voj

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • DVD Addict
  • Ephesians 2:8-9
  • Liked:
« Reply #843 on: May 14, 2007 at 08:11 PM »
Just came back from Pagsanjan, Laguna and what do you know - the whole town enjoys 24/7 livefeed ;D

Offline Munskie

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • HighDef Enthusiast
  • Liked:
« Reply #844 on: May 14, 2007 at 09:03 PM »
There are talks in the ABS forum in filing a complaint to DTI regarding the ridiculous balik bahay scheme......

Offline indie boi

• Kapitan
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #845 on: May 14, 2007 at 10:02 PM »
They have grounds if ever. That's basically text fraud.

Offline Mr. Hankey

• Kapitan
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Howdy Ho!
  • Liked:
« Reply #846 on: May 14, 2007 at 10:33 PM »
Yeah. Although Toni mentioned this was already done in the States, the difference in that case was: The audience didn't pay money to evict the housemates being allowed back in - their voting system is such that it's the housemates who vote to evict. Plus the return of a housemate was clearly well planned out, since the housemates given a chance to return were actually sequestered from the outside world after eviction.

Mali talaga, any way you look at it.

Offline indie boi

• Kapitan
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #847 on: May 14, 2007 at 10:58 PM »
Hankey, the example you cited about housemates being sequestered again when they were initially evicted is clear proof that, in the case of PBB, the decision to bring the evicted housemates back was clearly a spur of the moment plan, just as I suspected. I hope that the complaint to the DTI does push through.

Sana may taga DTI dito so we can just relay our own complaint, hehe.

Offline inv99

• Collector
  • Hi, I'm new here!
  • Liked:
« Reply #848 on: May 15, 2007 at 01:52 AM »
They need to be poke'd real hard to realize this huge frailty they are commiting ... otherwise they will be doing these fraud to audience all over again when they feel like doing it -- for the sake of whatcrapknows.

They tend to escape the prying eyes all the time for their abundant stupidity, but for this one they need to be punished -- real hard.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2007 at 01:54 AM by inv99 »

Offline butsoy

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Collector
  • Liked:
« Reply #849 on: May 15, 2007 at 11:44 AM »
Hindi na yata mauubos ang mga tao sa bahay ni Kuyakasi kada alis ng isa.. May dalawang papalit!

Offline allanmandy

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Mathematical!
  • Liked:
« Reply #850 on: May 15, 2007 at 11:54 AM »

Hahaha! What is Saicy's hand doing INSIDE Wendy's mouth? Hmmm.

God! This Balik Bahay gimmick is more distressing than news of electoral fraud! This is very unfair to all the people who voted and more so to Dionne. Why is she not included among the Balik Bahay housemates? Is there some sort of a rule that excludes very fresh evictees from this list? If so, the timing is very suspicious. Is there a deliberate attempt on the side of the producers to exclude Dionne? Are they actually favoring some housemates?

And you know what is more disturbing? That we are actually falling for this crap! The media is feeding us garbage and we're actually feasting on it! It's a f*c!^g vicious cycle of corporate greed and consumer stupidity!

And you know what is the most troubling fact of all? I'm still f*c!^g gonna watch this f*c!^g show.

God, I hate myself!

« Last Edit: May 15, 2007 at 11:56 AM by allanmandy »

Offline AshKetchum

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 31
« Reply #851 on: May 15, 2007 at 12:07 PM »
Are they actually favoring some housemates?

The unfounded rumor that Wendy has a very strong and high-up ABS-CBN "backer" comes to mind.

But no matter how many times you view it, the Balik-Bahay stunt is just an elaborately designed plot by the PBB producers to get Wendy back in the house and forcibly shove her vomit-inducing loveteam with Bruce down the viewer's throats--never mind if people actually voted to evict her from the house; it's the network's way of saying that they couldn't care less what the viewers think.

Offline indie boi

• Kapitan
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #852 on: May 15, 2007 at 12:47 PM »
Dyogi is Wendy's manager... there I've said it.

Offline clea

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Collector
  • Hi-dilly-ho-dilly, neighboreenos.
  • Liked:
« Reply #853 on: May 15, 2007 at 06:31 PM »

someone finally confirmed this ;D I think i've read this somewhere already...

indie, you work for abs-cbn?
Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen
Toy Launch
Megamall A May30

Offline indie boi

• Kapitan
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #854 on: May 15, 2007 at 07:20 PM »
Nope, I just know people who work in PBB. Oh, and Dyogi hates Dionne and Bodie so you can see why these two contestants are being treated shabbily.

Offline phulboss

• Collector
  • I'm a South American ruminant mammal!
  • Liked:
« Reply #855 on: May 15, 2007 at 11:29 PM »
i think they're all under contract to dyogi (or at least to abs-cbn). someone has developed a god complex, obviously. it's not enough that s/he has a house of willing victims, s/he has to play god to the program's viewers too, chucking respect for the de-facto rules out the window in the process.

Offline indie boi

• Kapitan
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #856 on: May 16, 2007 at 01:11 AM »
I hardly watch the 24/7 feeds now. I just mainly rely on the primetime show for the summary of what happened. What's so irritating and disheartening is that most of the small tasks just revolve around Wendy and Bruce. The rest of the HMs have been relegated to bit roles amidst a manufactured love team that is being shoved down our throats. I don't even know of any person who is even remotely into this coupling.

Oh, and do any of you think that Mickey might be gay after all? The way he vehemently and violently denies liking any girl makes me wonder.

Offline inv99

• Collector
  • Hi, I'm new here!
  • Liked:
« Reply #857 on: May 16, 2007 at 04:05 AM »
hehe, maybe he is afterall... but there are normal guys who acts timid and matronly as him... but who knows. lol

Nel, can act both opposites very well... he flirts with girls assertively but he's more queerer than a normal queer.

Yeah PBB: Wendy Edition is starting to irate me. I only watched like a couple of days of episodes since last week. Dyogi is in a very bad light now. His reputation and credibility have promulgated mainly from what he does on PBB..... really sad. His film credentials et al have turned insigficant for attaching too much personal agenda on this show. It will be a harder redeem for him now. Btw, not counting the issues Dyogi's  involvement as well with the PDA TOP 6 scholars suspension... Panky just posted on ABSForum right after her suspension that showbiz is dirtier than politics and that even tigers would fear the mask that people around them wears. She also hinted that, not everything conveyed on TV about them was true and accurate... they just don't have the power to be "honest" and redeem themselves and that they just have to swallow their pride to what is commanded of them.

back to PBB.

There's apparently too many housemates in the house now. How many weeks already? 10 weeks? It seems no one really left the house.... with new housemates coming, evicted housemates returning ...this show can run to monotonous  infinity. The twisted hobbies of Dyogi needs to stop already.

« Last Edit: May 16, 2007 at 05:29 AM by inv99 »

Offline gearhead

• DVD Addict
  • Resident Lurker!
  • Liked:
« Reply #858 on: May 16, 2007 at 08:25 AM »

i think they're all under contract to dyogi (or at least to abs-cbn). someone has developed a god complex, obviously. it's not enough that s/he has a house of willing victims, s/he has to play god to the program's viewers too, chucking respect for the de-facto rules out the window in the process.

well, to some extent.... but he's not actually the de facto manager. products of both pda and pbb (starting after the 1st teen edition) will be under Dream Big Productions which is being handled by direk dyogi. theoretically, this is so as not to clog up talent center with pbb/pda products with no potential. Dream Big though is currently in hot water, sort of.... because of the irish/panky/jr-US imbroglio.
harman kardon avr5550, wharfe 9.5/9.cs/9.dfs pioneer dv-600av

Offline gearhead

• DVD Addict
  • Resident Lurker!
  • Liked:
« Reply #859 on: May 16, 2007 at 08:56 AM »
excuse me, big bro.... your slip is showing.  :D

Stealth mode 
May 15, 2007 2:44 PM 

While the housemates were confined in the boys room, Wendy and the others were allowed out of their secret room and into the kitchen to prepare their lunch. Thanks to the music playing in the boys' room, these returning housemates were able to go about their duties without being too quiet, and even shared a conversation or two while cooking

credit to yoshke for catching this. to quote: "Hmmm. Wendy and the others? And Wendy is the only one who deserves a name to be mentioned? Who is she, Nicole Kidman? Damn it."

more here: http://www.yoshke.com/2007/05/15/goodbye-pinoy-big-brother/

Offline indie boi

• Kapitan
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #860 on: May 16, 2007 at 09:00 AM »
Let me make it a bit clearer - Dyogi personally handles Wendy's affairs in showbiz. From what was mentioned to me, his management of Wendy is over and above that Dream Big production contract.

Anyways, to far more palatable subjects... Dionne guested in UpLate this morning. She was quite happy and relayed that she and her boyfriend are still together. According to her, her boyfriend understood what happened and was not angry. The term "fiancee" was even mentioned at some point.

Dionne also said that she was quite disappointed when she found out about the backstabbing that was happening inside the house while she was inside. She said that it was quite unfortunate that her housemates did that to her. She stressed that what the people saw in the house was the real her and that she offered and extended true friendship to all of the HM's. She  then said that if they think badly of her then it is their choice and she will not lose sleep over it. Go Dionne! In a way, it is good that Dionne was evicted because, aside from Bea and in part Gee-ann (and okay Yen), most of the housemates left are some of the worst people you will want to meet. Then there is the potential to bring back the walking boob. You've basically got a house full of idiots and the worst examples for Filipino youth.

Offline Munskie

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • HighDef Enthusiast
  • Liked:
« Reply #861 on: May 16, 2007 at 12:48 PM »
I hardly watch the 24/7 feeds now. I just mainly rely on the primetime show for the summary of what happened. What's so irritating and disheartening is that most of the small tasks just revolve around Wendy and Bruce. The rest of the HMs have been relegated to bit roles amidst a manufactured love team that is being shoved down our throats. I don't even know of any person who is even remotely into this coupling.

I rarely watch it na too.........na dissapoint ako....

Offline gearhead

• DVD Addict
  • Resident Lurker!
  • Liked:
« Reply #862 on: May 16, 2007 at 01:37 PM »
Let me make it a bit clearer - Dyogi personally handles Wendy's affairs in showbiz. From what was mentioned to me, his management of Wendy is over and above that Dream Big production contract.

well, if this doesn't reek of conflict of interest, i don't know what is. imagine being in a contest wherein a person (or even persons) of consequence is the manager/handler of one of the contestants.

Offline indie boi

• Kapitan
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #863 on: May 16, 2007 at 02:30 PM »
exactly, that's why it is being kept hush hush. Some people may be disgruntled with what is happening that's why it came out. When I found out about it I was informed that other people were already making the same conclusion.

Offline Mr. Hankey

• Kapitan
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Howdy Ho!
  • Liked:
« Reply #864 on: May 16, 2007 at 10:36 PM »
Okay, this Wendy Edition is too much. I actually shut off the TV on the first commercial break of the daily show just now.

Dyogi, you're an idiot.

Offline Munskie

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • HighDef Enthusiast
  • Liked:
« Reply #865 on: May 16, 2007 at 10:42 PM »
Okay, this Wendy Edition is too much. I actually shut off the TV on the first commercial break of the daily show just now.

Dyogi, you're an idiot.
I agree!!!  Dang.....why do many people fall for that crap??  or better question, why does Dyogi and ABS insists on feeding us that vomit crap?

DYOGI, YOUR TOOL NEED SOME ACTING LESSONS !!!  FOOL!!

Offline indie boi

• Kapitan
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #866 on: May 16, 2007 at 11:18 PM »
Even one of the PR heads in ABS-CBN opined that it is bad business to build a show around two people -- much less two people who are not even phenomenally popular.

Offline Munskie

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • HighDef Enthusiast
  • Liked:
« Reply #867 on: May 16, 2007 at 11:59 PM »
Hindi na ako naiinis.....natatawa na lang ako sa kalokohan na ginagawa nila........ ;D ;D

Offline AshKetchum

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 31
« Reply #868 on: May 17, 2007 at 06:27 AM »

Dyogi, you're an idiot.

LOL, same here--I played a game instead.

This is gonna go on for the entire week--tasks geared to shove down the nauseating loveteam down the viewer's throats, with some faux crying and senti moments that the producers hope will lure gullible viewers to vote for the biatch while that irritating "when she dies cries" song keeps playing in the background.

And the other HMs? just pawns in the b!tch-zombie loveteam show.

Offline gearhead

• DVD Addict
  • Resident Lurker!
  • Liked:
« Reply #869 on: May 17, 2007 at 12:26 PM »
if this is not favoritism, i don't know what is. notice cam 1 and cam 2
(c/o ching of pex):

here, they (pbb???) attempted some damage control, but it somehow backfired:

http://philstar.com/index.php?p=49&type=2&sec=31&aid=2592

from the artik: "The signs of poverty don’t manifest on Wendy, who keeps herself well-groomed and poised like a former Bb. Pilipinas-Tourism should."

from the comments: "You mentioned "well-groomed and poised". Watch her on PBB,look for videos in YOUTUBE. You can see her legs always up in the seats, even in the dining table. Her badmouth, the way she laughs like a true-blue squatter. Her manners are utterly unacceptable. I am not judging her, I am stating facts I see on TV. So don't write something up about her being poised because she is so otherwise."