Author Topic: Best 32" for the around 30-35k price range  (Read 124908 times)

Offline charlie 669

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Collector
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Best 32" for the around 30-35k price range
« Reply #90 on: Jun 08, 2008 at 11:59 PM »
I finally got the Samsung 32A450 w/ Samsung HT-30 package. It was delivered to my office 4pm earlier. Share ko lng some pics to our co-members.Thats Harley in the pictures. The invoice from Anson's didnt indicate clearly the exact amount of transaction. Ang gulo dami deposits printed sa receipt. The deposit i made was 4300php and the balance i paid earlier upon delivery was 36700 w/c equivalent to 41k for the whole package.

No offense ha, akala ko nag bebenta ka kasi ng tv sa pics eh. :P read the tread pls "Best 32" for the around 30-35k price range"

sayo lampas na eh.

Offline frootloops

• Kagawad
  • Trade Count: (+252)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 19
« Reply #91 on: Jun 09, 2008 at 12:41 AM »
So who's harley?  ::)  So sa Anson's din bumili.   ;D

Dapat yata ito sa "Show me your New Gears" Thread.

Offline barrister

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • cessante ratione legis, cessat ipsa lex
  • Liked:
« Reply #92 on: Jun 09, 2008 at 01:55 AM »
The invoice from Anson's didnt indicate clearly the exact amount of transaction. Ang gulo dami deposits printed sa receipt. The deposit i made was 4300php and the balance i paid earlier upon delivery was 36700 w/c equivalent to 41k for the whole package.

Sorry sa katangahan ko, pero wala akong makitang P41K dito.

P49,900 lang ang nakikita ko?

3 deposits, total       P13,200
+ COD                      36,700 
Total Payments        P49,900    

Paki-explain naman po yung invoice.

« Last Edit: Jun 09, 2008 at 01:58 AM by barrister »

Offline Munskie

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • HighDef Enthusiast
  • Liked:
« Reply #93 on: Jun 09, 2008 at 06:42 AM »
Samsung LA32A450 series 4 has vivid colors and renders sharp images. Great lcd to have dude. If its 40" below, lcd is the better choice but if its 50" up then plasma is the wiser choice.Recomendation? Of course its SONY like no other.

I finally got the Samsung 32A450 w/ Samsung HT-30 package. It was delivered to my office 4pm earlier. Share ko lng some pics to our co-members.Thats Harley in the pictures. The invoice from Anson's didnt indicate clearly the exact amount of transaction. Ang gulo dami deposits printed sa receipt. The deposit i made was 4300php and the balance i paid earlier upon delivery was 36700 w/c equivalent to 41k for the whole package.

Tsaka ano ba talaga Kuya??    Sony o Samsung?     

Ang dami na kasi misleading posts eh.    Nakakabanas na mga posts.  Paki-explain naman mabuti.    ???

Offline polartiger69

• Apprentice
  • Liked:
« Reply #94 on: Jun 09, 2008 at 07:16 AM »

How come Sir Vic or E-Reply is very silent regarding  my complain?
TAKE NOTE ….We as buyers should expect  a “FAIR DEAL” if not the best deal from Appliance dealers. And we expect dealers to be TRANSPARENT at all times in all their dealings with their customers.

I would suggest that we go to any Authorized Samsung dealers and get ourselves  a copy of  SAMSUNG “Official LCD TV -PRICE LIST”  and it is STATED VERY CLEARLY that “EVERY LCD TV COMES WITH FREE WALL MOUNT BRACKET, FREE INSTALLATION AND 3 MONTHS EXTENDED WARRANTY "…. It simply means  SAMSUNG sells ALL their LCD TVs with FREE Wall Mount Bracket, Free installation by SAMSUNG personnel and total of 15 MONTHS Warranty on Parts and Labor !!!

If ever your appliance breaks down, it is the manufacturer who repairs your  defective appliance and NOT the Dealer who sold you the appliance.

In this case with Sir Vic Chua ( E-Reply) of Sight and Sound, he offers to lower his selling price to that of his competitors but keep the “ free item to himself “ and sell it back to you  as separate item and you are FOOLED !!!

Offline steelcrazy

• Trade Count: (+112)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • I'm the Love Guru.
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 3
« Reply #95 on: Jun 09, 2008 at 07:54 AM »

Ang dami na kasi misleading posts eh.    Nakakabanas na mga posts.  Paki-explain naman mabuti.    ???

With due respect to you Sir Munskie.
 The Samsung package i purchased serves as a wedding gift to a friend coz thats in their wish list so thats my right n i dont think i owe you any explanation.
  What i posted was the great deal i got from anson's landmark w/c was indeed 41k but of course i did the canvassing from different Dealers before i made that conclusion as everybody should do when purchasing something.
  Last thing, my posts are not misleading, they're based on truth. Provocation is unnecessary and besides this should be a free forum where anyone should have freedom to share and expose what he or she knows as long as its the truth.

Gee yoU aRe yoU!

Offline frootloops

• Kagawad
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #96 on: Jun 09, 2008 at 11:27 AM »
  The Samsung package i purchased serves as a wedding gift to a friend coz thats in their wish list

Pag kinasal ako ulit, pwede ba kita imbitahin? or better gawing ninong.  8)

Offline kalash

• Collector
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1
« Reply #97 on: Jun 09, 2008 at 11:31 AM »

I would suggest that we go to any Authorized Samsung dealers and get ourselves  a copy of  SAMSUNG “Official LCD TV -PRICE LIST”  and it is STATED VERY CLEARLY that “EVERY LCD TV COMES WITH FREE WALL MOUNT BRACKET, FREE INSTALLATION AND 3 MONTHS EXTENDED WARRANTY "…. It simply means  SAMSUNG sells ALL their LCD TVs with FREE Wall Mount Bracket, Free installation by SAMSUNG personnel and total of 15 MONTHS Warranty on Parts and Labor !!!

Did the appliance store you bought your Samsung from followed the price of the Samsung Official LCD TV -PRICE LIST?

Offline steelcrazy

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • I'm the Love Guru.
  • Liked:
« Reply #98 on: Jun 09, 2008 at 11:33 AM »
Pag kinasal ako ulit, pwede ba kita imbitahin? or better gawing ninong.  8)
bro off topic kana be civilized and just stay w/ in parameters.
Gee yoU aRe yoU!

Offline barrister

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #99 on: Jun 09, 2008 at 11:35 AM »

Please answer my Reply # 93 above.

Offline frootloops

• Kagawad
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #100 on: Jun 09, 2008 at 11:39 AM »
bro off topic kana be civilized and just stay w/ in parameters.

Nothing wrong with my post, I just admire how you give gifts to your friends wedding. No worries, we are all civilized here.  ;)

Offline Nemesis91

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Atlantic Technology THX Ulta II
  • Liked:
« Reply #101 on: Jun 09, 2008 at 11:42 AM »
Nothing wrong with my post, I just admire how you give gifts to your friends wedding. No worries, we are all civilized here.  ;)

Nice one. :D

Offline kalash

• Collector
  • Liked:
« Reply #102 on: Jun 09, 2008 at 11:52 AM »
Please answer my Reply # 93 above.

This is his exact quote from another thread regarding your question: Ang gulo ng invoice from Anson's multiple deposits ang naka print but the truth is my deposit was 4300 and the amount in COD was 36700 w/c equivalent to 41k. Great deal isnt truly unbelievable coming from a chain store. So co members out there, better do the canvassing so you can have unexpected great deals in the future. 

Offline barrister

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #103 on: Jun 09, 2008 at 12:08 PM »
Sir Munskie also wants to know.

Yung salitang "tsaka" means that sir Munskie's question is "in addition to" a previous question.

Therefore, sir Munskie asks about 2 things:

1.  Explain the invoice;
2.  Did he buy Sony or Samsung.

Question # 2 was answered; question # 1 was not.
« Last Edit: Jun 09, 2008 at 12:09 PM by barrister »

Offline E-reply

• Trade Count: (+248)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Mobile: 0917-5413491
  • Liked:
« Reply #104 on: Jun 09, 2008 at 02:53 PM »
How come Sir Vic or E-Reply is very silent regarding  my complain?
TAKE NOTE ….We as buyers should expect  a “FAIR DEAL” if not the best deal from Appliance dealers. And we expect dealers to be TRANSPARENT at all times in all their dealings with their customers.

If ever your appliance breaks down, it is the manufacturer who repairs your  defective appliance and NOT the Dealer who sold you the appliance.

In this case with Sir Vic Chua ( E-Reply) of Sight and Sound, he offers to lower his selling price to that of his competitors but keep the “ free item to himself “ and sell it back to you  as separate item and you are FOOLED !!!

HOPE FOR YOUR KIND UNDERSTANDING

I posted the price Samsung at LA32A450 + HTX30 at P41K. I did not say that the wall bracket is included.

That's true. Samsung TV promo comes with wall bracket. However, for this particular 32A450 model, we simply cannot match with other shops selling P41K. Maybe other shops were given privileged by Samsung with special arrangement. For us, we simply were not accommodated by Samsung.

The only way for us to compete with the same P41K is to negotiate with Samsung not to avail wall bracket. With bracket taken out from our cost price, we somehow able to adjust price to sell it at P41K.

Please be informed that Sights and Sounds is not here to deceive the public of any business transaction. Yes, we admit that 32A450 at P41K with wall bracket is selling at some chain stores. Though, this is offered, units are not readily available. Is this a one-time offer? We really don't know. Nevertheless, Sights and Sounds has units to offer. We offer alternative supply, which is without wall bracket. This is not deceiving. It is an outright telling you of what is on sale: 32a450 +htx30 at P42K. Please note also that we even posted our contact info for buyers to clarify everything before he buys the product.

Please also be informed that we sold quite a lot of 32A450 package this weekend. Many customers appreciate of what we have: the availability of stocks and price. And to be honest with you we have to discontinue this offer for now because we also run out of stock.

Also, there are simply some technical issues which we cannot address. The detection of dead pixels is one that we cannot completely provide you with solution. If dead pixels is visible, we will change your unit without question ask. (Please  note that chain stores will tell you to refer your guaranty card or call manufacturing company for asssitance.) If pixels cannot be detected, we really suggest you down load a program to visualize all dead pixels. If we aks you to refer a software to detect dead pixels, we are not passing the back to tell you to resolve the issue on your own. We are simply telling you we cannot address the issue. Hope you don't take our suggestion at fault.

Finally, I really felt so grateful for many of you who believe in us. Yes, we will continue to guide you on 'techies' and 'value for money' buying. We feel that this is a forum. Service should come before sales. Instead of more power to Jeff or Vic, we say more power to PINOYDVD! We are one community. Let's support one another in right or wrong.

Offline raptor

• Trade Count: (+28)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Manila Tifosi
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 593
« Reply #105 on: Jun 09, 2008 at 08:53 PM »
This is his exact quote from another thread regarding your question: Ang gulo ng invoice from Anson's multiple deposits ang naka print but the truth is my deposit was 4300 and the amount in COD was 36700 w/c equivalent to 41k. Great deal isnt truly unbelievable coming from a chain store. So co members out there, better do the canvassing so you can have unexpected great deals in the future. 

I was in Makati area earlier and had a chance to pass by Ansons ...their Samsung price is the same as Abenson and other big appliance store ... it is 49,900 as what is indicated in the invoice - yes it is with free wall mount, but 8k+ higher than the price of e-reply

The price in Ansons is 7k less for cash ... still 1k+ more expensive than the promo of e-reply....that's probably where they get the payment for the wall mount

Marantz NR1200, MartinLogan Motion 20 digital audio setup, and Sony A80J

Offline tambutsoo

• Collector
  • YO Wazzup :)
  • Liked:
« Reply #106 on: Jun 09, 2008 at 09:41 PM »

Sorry sa katangahan ko, pero wala akong makitang P41K dito.

P49,900 lang ang nakikita ko?

3 deposits, total       P13,200
+ COD                      36,700 
Total Payments        P49,900    

Paki-explain naman po yung invoice.

is it 41k O 49,900 pesos  :)

Offline steelcrazy

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • I'm the Love Guru.
  • Liked:
« Reply #107 on: Jun 10, 2008 at 07:11 AM »
PinoyDVD is just a forum. It should be informative and plainly base on truth and nothing else. Everyone has the right to share what he or she knows. All provocations and tauntings are unnecessary but it seems some members run their own politics around here. I never say anything bad regarding both resellers, i even endorse them whenever i think they will be of help to other members.
 I apologize for nothing for all i did was to share to other members where i got the best deal for the Samsung package (only that package) . I think most of you should be enlightened due to the fact i discovered that certain chain stores do offer competitive prices but yet the choice is still yours where to buy. Besides, the thread where i posted was THE LCD PRICE WATCH it is legitimate and not out of topic.
I never intrude and posted it in the threads of both resellers.
 AS for the PV70 trade in thread, i think thru this thread , your opinions will be beneficial in helping other members decide whether to stay w/ the PV70 or go for the new PV80.
 So let the moderators be the judge.
Gee yoU aRe yoU!

Offline migiling

• Apprentice
  • Liked:
« Reply #108 on: Jun 11, 2008 at 02:27 AM »
bihira lang ako mag post dito, pero mr stlcrazy, paki sagot nga yung tanong na kung bakit 49k yung nasa resibo e sabi mo 41k lang ang binayad mo? balak ko kasing bumili ng samsung at gusto kong ma confirm ito. ang haba ng huling post mo pero nakalimutan mo naman i explain. for your next post, no more sidestepping please and answer directly, like real men do.
« Last Edit: Jun 11, 2008 at 02:29 AM by migiling »

Offline John E.

• Trade Count: (+18)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • God is good all the time!
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 25
« Reply #109 on: Jun 11, 2008 at 06:55 AM »
ang makocomment ko lang congrats kay mr.harley! ;D ;D ;D for his LCD purchase with free stuff! ganda ng LCD TV mo bro mukang happing happy ka sa purchase mo! when i got my LCD last year mas mahal pa compared sa prices ngyun. a 32' back then can get you a 37' now!

and kay vic and jeff thanks for the many satisfying purchases we got from you guys!  ;D ;) you made us happy by making these available to us at a friendly price and kaming loyal customers nyo will still buy it from you guys not just because of the price but also the honest to goodness service you provice. personally di ko kilala si anson :D compared kina jeff, vic, butch etc...

pinsan ata ni emma mao yan? :D
« Last Edit: Jun 11, 2008 at 08:36 AM by JohnE. »
You'll Always Go Back To This Hobby!

Offline ABCmotorparts

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 630
« Reply #110 on: Jun 11, 2008 at 09:12 AM »
Hey,...!

Everyone just wants to know kung paano nauwi sa 41K ang package mo, they mean no harm by it, besides, everyone would somehow benefit from it, lalo na ang may mga gusto pang kumuha ng same unit na kamukha ng sa iyo. Medyo mahirap kasing paniwalaan na 41K, yet the posted receipt says otherwise, wala naman masama na ipaliwanag mo sa forum.

No offense meant  ;)

Offline Moks007

• Trade Count: (+51)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Bond, James Bond
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 2405
« Reply #111 on: Jun 11, 2008 at 09:57 AM »
Yup big retailer like Anson's will not make that big of a mistake on the receipt. The only thing I can think of is an under the table deal where the receipt will say 49,900 and he just paid 41k for it. That may be a possibility you guys think? Anson will subsidize the difference bec Samsung will not allow it to be sold this low at that time? Since Steelcrazy don't want to elaborate and just say he already explained it that magulo ang receipt and his actual payment comes out to 41k. We just have to speculate ;D. or maybe others who got the same deal will shed some light into this deal.
« Last Edit: Jun 11, 2008 at 09:59 AM by Moks007 »

Offline eijneb

• Collector
  • Hi, I'm new here!
  • Liked:
« Reply #112 on: Jun 11, 2008 at 10:48 AM »
basta ako no need to know na, hindi ko na iintayin pa yung reply kung bakit 49,900 nasa receipt at malabo sa 41k ang purchase...

41k - package of Samsung 32A450 w/ Samsung HT-30
8,900 - upgrade warranty upto 10yrs and possible to get a chance to upgrade to PV80

;D

Offline DVD_Freak

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Life is a Blessing
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 12
« Reply #113 on: Jun 11, 2008 at 10:50 AM »
steelcrazy was the one ang naglabas ng pera.  So he should know na 41k lang binayaran niya unless may nag advance for him na di niya alam.

Offline kalash

• Collector
  • Liked:
« Reply #114 on: Jun 11, 2008 at 04:33 PM »
steelcrazy was the one ang naglabas ng pera.  So he should know na 41k lang binayaran niya unless may nag advance for him na di niya alam.

Baka yung ansons ang nagshoulder para makacompete sa mga specialty stores o baka ipinapalabas nila na regular price ang binayaran ng customer kahit 41k lang ang totoong binayaran niya for some unknown reason. At least we consumers are benefiting from it. So if you are still in the process of canvassing and do not believe Sir Steelcrazy, I suggest visit ansons trinoma landmark and ask them if this is true. Pls post your findings.

Offline lianne28

• Apprentice
  • Liked:
« Reply #115 on: Jun 11, 2008 at 08:32 PM »
Baka yung ansons ang nagshoulder para makacompete sa mga specialty stores o baka ipinapalabas nila na regular price ang binayaran ng customer kahit 41k lang ang totoong binayaran niya for some unknown reason. At least we consumers are benefiting from it. So if you are still in the process of canvassing and do not believe Sir Steelcrazy, I suggest visit ansons trinoma landmark and ask them if this is true. Pls post your findings.

I got mine sa ansons trinoma for 41800. Anson landmark quoted me 41k all in na kaya lang they dont have stocks kaya kahit mataas sa trinoma doon ako kumuha kaze excited na si hubby. And yes ganyan din po ang binigay na resibo sakin amounting 49,900 pero ang binayaran ko 41800 lang but i signed a receipt amounting to 8100 nakalagay discount etc but di nila binagay yun discount receipt.

I think tama po si sir kalash punta nalang kayo ng anson landmark si jimmy nag quote sakin ng 41k and kay jun of anson trinoma naman ako kumuha for 41800.

Offline Moks007

• Trade Count: (+51)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Bond, James Bond
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 2405
« Reply #116 on: Jun 11, 2008 at 09:14 PM »
I got mine sa ansons trinoma for 41800. Anson landmark quoted me 41k all in na kaya lang they dont have stocks kaya kahit mataas sa trinoma doon ako kumuha kaze excited na si hubby. And yes ganyan din po ang binigay na resibo sakin amounting 49,900 pero ang binayaran ko 41800 lang but i signed a receipt amounting to 8100 nakalagay discount etc but di nila binagay yun discount receipt.

I think tama po si sir kalash punta nalang kayo ng anson landmark si jimmy nag quote sakin ng 41k and kay jun of anson trinoma naman ako kumuha for 41800.

See this is a better explanation than saying "magulo ang receipt and binayaran ko eh 41k." At least now it is CLEAR how its done.

Offline barrister

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #117 on: Jun 11, 2008 at 11:37 PM »
We're still left with an important issue:

Sir steelcrazy said he paid P41k.  But he also posted a picture of the invoice which stated a higher price of P49.9k. 

Nobody asked him to post the invoice, yet he voluntarily posted it without explaining the price difference.

Why voluntarily post a picture of the invoice with a different price, then refuse to answer when repeatedly confronted with the price discrepancy? 

Especially when it turns out that it's so simple to explain the price difference?

Was he deliberately creating a controversy here?

(I won't even ask why he posted a P41k LCD on a "30 to 35k price range" thread)
« Last Edit: Jun 11, 2008 at 11:43 PM by barrister »

Offline steelcrazy

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • I'm the Love Guru.
  • Liked:
« Reply #118 on: Jun 11, 2008 at 11:50 PM »
We're still left with an important issue:

Sir steelcrazy said he paid P41k.  But he also posted a picture of the invoice which stated a higher price of P49.9k.

Nobody asked him to post the invoice, yet he voluntarily posted it without explaining the price difference.

Why voluntarily post a picture of the invoice with a different price, then refuse to answer when repeatedly confronted with the price discrepancy? 

Especially when it turns out that it's so simple to explain the price difference?

Was he deliberately creating a controversy here?

(I won't even ask why he posted a P41k LCD on a "30 to 35k price range" thread)

I think posting the invoice only proves that i got the deal at Anson's landmark.
Members who benefited from by post must have been enlightened coz i was able to set a bench mark for the Samsung series 4 package.
Me creating a controversy? Nasagasaan ba kita sa post ko? Ayaw mu bang ipagsabi ko sa iba yung magandang deal na nakuha ko sa Anson's?
Am i being prohibited from sharing to others members where i bought the Samsung series4 package at 41k?

« Last Edit: Jun 12, 2008 at 12:14 AM by steelcrazy »
Gee yoU aRe yoU!

Offline john5479

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • crash and burn!!!
  • Liked:
« Reply #119 on: Jun 12, 2008 at 12:22 AM »
Steelcrazy: The thread is about 32" flat panels in the 30-35k range, your post is for a deal worth 41k. No one is prohibiting you from sharing your deal but it is in a way off topic with this thread, since I notice you tell members to stick to the topic. Whether you bought it as a package or not the fact remains its above the price range for this topic.

There is a difference between helping and creating confusion. Just my two cents.
« Last Edit: Jun 12, 2008 at 08:49 AM by john5479 »