Author Topic: Xtreamer Pro Media Player & Streamer - with dual 3.5" drive bays, eSATA and more  (Read 61234 times)

Offline miccollo

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • Collector
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 2
Bro,

Why do we need to turn the night mode to produce HD audio? Isn't the night mode used to bring down the overall volume of the movie while keeping the integrity and clarifty of the hd audio? Used mainly at night so as not to awaken the entire house?

Thanks!

Micco
TCL 75p8m
Onkyo Tx NR646
Jamo 416
AE Neo Ctr
Klipsch Sub10
Nvidia Shield TV
PS5

Offline Huddaf

• Trade Count: (+33)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 18
When I first used Xtreamer pro, i thought downloading the latest firmware could give me the DTS HD audio that i wanted. Even with that option on the audio, it did not produce that. However, reading the manual carefully (from the net), they said that,

Night Mode: On - It provides high-definition audio that is identical to, and every bit as spectacular as,
the master recording. In spite of decreasing volume, you will be able to experience
incredible surround sound that puts you right in the middle of the action without
disturbing others.

If you can reproduce DTS HDMA or True HD without turning it on, let me know.

Offline lcd

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Collector
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Can somebody help me with my xtreamer pro.

just got this recently and already having a hard time figuring this thing out.

Some problems I'm encountering are:

1. Only the logo is on screen. I've only manage to enter the menu area twice.

2. after transferring files from pc to xtreamer and safely removing the xtreamer and unplugging usb cable, the whole player shuts down.

3. The player won't respond to the remote asap. ex. pressing power once won't turn off the unit.

4. pressing the power button longer will reset the player (all lights will light up and then back to the stucked logo xtreamer screen again)

can somebody explain if these are all normal and i'm missing something or it's just that there's something wrong with the unit.

Offline miccollo

• Collector
  • Liked:

3. The player won't respond to the remote asap. ex. pressing power once won't turn off the unit.

4. pressing the power button longer will reset the player (all lights will light up and then back to the stucked logo xtreamer screen again)

can somebody explain if these are all normal and i'm missing something or it's just that there's something wrong with the unit.

Ive experienced #3 when using a particular external HD (seagate), but when Im using my WD and my other external, it does not have that problem

#4 I think is really normal. Its like resetting your system. I guess when your player hangs.
TCL 75p8m
Onkyo Tx NR646
Jamo 416
AE Neo Ctr
Klipsch Sub10
Nvidia Shield TV
PS5

Offline miccollo

• Collector
  • Liked:
When I first used Xtreamer pro, i thought downloading the latest firmware could give me the DTS HD audio that i wanted. Even with that option on the audio, it did not produce that. However, reading the manual carefully (from the net), they said that,

Night Mode: On - It provides high-definition audio that is identical to, and every bit as spectacular as,
the master recording. In spite of decreasing volume, you will be able to experience
incredible surround sound that puts you right in the middle of the action without
disturbing others.

If you can reproduce DTS HDMA or True HD without turning it on, let me know.

i see. Im not sure if this is what you mean but I've noticed kse that when the audio code of the movie Im watching is DTS, my AVR automatically switches to DTS decoding. If the audio code is Dolby, it also automatically switches to Dolby. Im using an HK330. 

Thanks
TCL 75p8m
Onkyo Tx NR646
Jamo 416
AE Neo Ctr
Klipsch Sub10
Nvidia Shield TV
PS5

Offline Huddaf

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
i see. Im not sure if this is what you mean but I've noticed kse that when the audio code of the movie Im watching is DTS, my AVR automatically switches to DTS decoding. If the audio code is Dolby, it also automatically switches to Dolby. Im using an HK330. 

Thanks

Yup. That happens to me too. However, when I play HD audio movies, either it doesnt produce any sound or it gets downplayed to dolby digital or dts.   :(

Offline leomarley

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 49
just got this NMT earlier at PC Options for P6950 together with WD Caviar Green 2TB :D . naka-sale hanggang tomorrow. can't wait to get home to this my new baby :D

Offline jao143

• Trade Count: (+93)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Going back to a more simple set-up ;(
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 47
just got this NMT earlier at PC Options for P6950 together with WD Caviar Green 2TB :D . naka-sale hanggang tomorrow. can't wait to get home to this my new baby :D

Sir, saan po location nang PC options? do you have their Tel. no.?

LG65SK8500
Graham LS3/5a
Rega P8 Fono MC
Rotel RC1572/RB1552mkii
REL T7i
NADC538
Sony HTZF9/49X8500G

Offline leomarley

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
PC Options sa Gilmore ako bumili. tel# 4151488. bale P11,500 lahat binayad ko kasama yung 2TB na WD Caviar Green HDD priced P4,500. :D

Offline xtreamer2011

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Apprentice
  • Liked:
question na rin for pro users...di ba talaga to pwedeng maging downloader like etrayz?

Offline dvven

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Collector
  • Liked:

panalo yan ang mura !!
congrats

Offline leomarley

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
panalo yan ang mura !!
congrats

panalo talaga sir tapos 1 month outright replacement warranty pa! :D

Offline dvven

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Collector
  • Liked:
panalo talaga sir tapos 1 month outright replacement warranty pa! :D

kaya lang may bad luck nga pala ko dyan sa PC options, pero talagang mura diyan, I bought Seagate drive and Thermaltake 500w PSU parehong nagfail wala pang 1 year ! Just keep your reciepts para sure.

Offline aragorn777

• Apprentice
  • Liked:
guys ask ko lang, nag play naman ibang mkv, pero yung isang movie ko na pearl harbor walang video, sounds land and substitle.,,

pls help

thanks

Offline GLC

• Collector
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1
guys just want to ask where can i buy xtreamer pro ac adapter locally??
« Last Edit: Feb 25, 2012 at 11:06 AM by GLC »
A lie is a great story that is ruined with the truth- Barney Stinson

Offline iting

• Apprentice
  • Liked:
merong nagbebenta dito ng Xtreamer Sidewinder 3 for P 5,800.00 and according to www.iboum.com the specs are great. Should I buy this? Any review on this player? TIA

Offline JMWCOE

• Apprentice
  • Liked:
ok napo ba yung 3.5 new FW for sidewinder3? considering buying this one over WDTV Live.

Offline titopepe

• Collector
  • Liked:
kakakuha ko lang ng xtreamer pro kahapon.
napadaan ako ng gilmore, tas sa pc options may nakita akong stock.
kaya kinuha ko na.

problem ko, kanina while watching. nag jujudder yung pag play...
yun pinapanood ko is thru pc via lan.

ganito ba talaga to? madalas hang?

and badtrip lang, ang hina ng audio!
nakasagad na volume sa nmt ant a/v r, para lang lumakas na katulad sa old nmt ko..

e kung ganun,parang wala ring sense na bumili ako ng bago.
kung di lang nadiscontinue ang pag release ng firmware for 32b, di sana ako kukuha ng new media player e..

question is, pwede ko pa kayang isoli to dahil palpak?
« Last Edit: Aug 20, 2012 at 11:33 PM by titopepe »
call me tito... tito pepe!

Offline GLC

• Collector
  • Liked:
Tanung ko lang kung may naka try na magkabit ng 3TB SATA3 sa xtreamer pro??

Offline Ppoooh

• Collector
  • Liked:
guys just want to ask where can i buy xtreamer pro ac adapter locally??

That's the problem w/ Xtreamer Pro AC adapter. A 4-pin DC power connector that is very difficult to find a replacement if it becomes defective. Reason why I prefer to an NMT w/ a single pin DC power connector for succeeding purchases.

Offline GLC

• Collector
  • Liked:
Guys tanung ko lang kung wala bang problema  mag play ng bdrips DTS via external hdd

Offline stockHT

• DVD Addict
  • Liked:
Guys tanung ko lang kung wala bang problema  mag play ng bdrips DTS via external hdd

nope. walang problem.
Blog and Vlog

http://tinyurl.com/YNTV-Vlog

VinylGrimes

Offline pepperboy087

• Apprentice
  • Liked:
mga Sir, papatulong lang ako about sa xtreamer pro,,

latest firmware (Ver 2.7.1) po yung naka-install sa xtreamer ko, ginagamit ko po yun sa lg lh70yr, panasonic plasma 50c10 at sony crt.. wala naman po problem sa pag play ng mga videos..
ang problema po eh nung bumili po ako ng 3d led tv(samsung 40eh6030), hindi na po sync ang audio at video,, na-try ko na rin na ikabit yung xtreamer pro sa ibang 3d tv at ganun din po nangyayari,, hindi sync ang audio at video,,
ang ginawa ko po downgrade ko yung firmware version sa factory default (Ver 2.3.3).. naging sync na po yung audio at video, pero ang problem naman po hindi ko ma-play karamihan ng mkv files.. kapag upgrade ko uli sa firmware (Ver 2.4.2), para ma-play yung mga mkv files ko eh hindi na naman sync yung audio at video,,

ano po kayang soluton para dito,,
ang nakapagtataka po kasi bakit kapag sa lg lh70yr, panasonic plasma 50c10 at sony crt ko ikabit yung xtreamer eh ok po yung pag play ng videos kahit latest or default firmware version yung naka-install,,

sana po may makatulong sa inyo,,
salamat,,  :)

Offline GLC

• Collector
  • Liked:
nope. walang problem.

Thanks for the reply.

Offline GLC

• Collector
  • Liked:
Guys, Tanung ko lang  kung compatible ba yun mediasonic probox sa xtreamer pro??

Offline stockHT

• DVD Addict
  • Liked:
may nakabili na ba ng sidewinder 3?

Kamusta yung movie jukebox? Mabilis na ba? or makupad pa din gaya  ng sidewinder 2?
Blog and Vlog

http://tinyurl.com/YNTV-Vlog

VinylGrimes

Offline frontANDcenter

• Trade Count: (+10)
  • Collector
  • @dandarWIN
  • Liked:
Question lang po..I have owned an Xtreamer Pro for a time now. I think it was just a couple of weeks after it was first released here. Never encountered any problems with it till now. I have installed two hdds (one 2TB and one 1TB internal hdd) and both are working fine. Ang problema po, yung external hdd ko. I have two 1TB WD Mybook.  Both causes the Pro to either lag, crash, or more often than not freeze till who knows when.

I don't know what happened to my Pro.. I have updated the firmware, bought different usb cables, tried different usb ports, (mix&match, repeat), but to no avail. Ano po kaya prob and how can I fix it?

**I have a theory, maybe it all happened after I attached one of my flashdrives to watch the Avengers. Prone kasi sa virus mga yun, and I remember when I hooked the same flashdrive to my laptop the next day, it detected viruses and automatically cleared the who drive..

Any suggestions mga Sirs?? Thanks.