Author Topic: Xtreamer Pro Media Player & Streamer - with dual 3.5" drive bays, eSATA and more  (Read 61387 times)

Offline wacksy1021

• Trade Count: (+125)
  • DVD Addict
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 4
any update on this Eric?  ;)

+1 po on this

Offline switi

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Collector
  • Hi, I'm new here!
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
this is already  on sale

http://shop.xtreamer.net/
yamaha rxv640 PS3 B&W 602 egreat34a wdtv panapv8 and now XTREAMER

Offline anchit

• Trade Count: (+46)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
how about here in PH?
The handsomest and the happiest ;b

Offline MaCMeL

• Collector
  • Liked:
this is already  on sale

http://shop.xtreamer.net/

That's for pre order. As of time of writing this post. There's still 21 days to go before the 1st shipment goes.
Forgive your enemies, but never forget their names.
MaCMeL

Offline bananabond

• Trade Count: (+18)
  • Collector
  • Liked:
sir, i think they will accept it, based on what i have read on their q&a, all you need is to register on their site and give them the serial number of your xtreamer and you are entitled to the euro 99 price of the pro, problem is, they will only accept online pre-order until april 30,2010.

and add to the euro 99 is the euro 25 it will cost for shipping. and last but not the least is if you have it ship to the philippines you have to deal with tax too. so all in all it may go up to euro 149 by the time you get your hands on the xtreamer, and you dont get warranty for the unit unless you ship it back to them for it.

that is why i am hoping that our local ditributors will be able to match the euro 149 offer (all-in) when they launch here. because they more or less were able to do it with the gen1 xtreamer and etrayz.

although i know where you are coming from. it would have been nice if they will allow the local distributors to offer the 99 euro unit, rather than getting it online from them. but i guess they are just trying to control the offer.

hahaha oo nga mukang AVR

Offline raptor

• Trade Count: (+28)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Manila Tifosi
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 593
Any updates on local price and availability of the Xtreamer Pro?
Marantz NR1200, MartinLogan Motion 20 digital audio setup, and Sony A80J

Offline comet

• Trade Count: (+84)
  • DVD Guru
  • Hic locus est ubi mors gaudet succurrere vitae
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 14
Any updates on local price and availability of the Xtreamer Pro?
+1

Offline beginner

• Trade Count: (+33)
  • DVD Addict
  • Liked:
I'm currently on the lookout for a good NMT. I guess I'll wait to see if this one is good. Features are promising.

Offline eksi

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • DVD Guru
  • I'm Arsenal!
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1
I'm currently on the lookout for a good NMT. I guess I'll wait to see if this one is good. Features are promising.

right bro... better to see and experience in action :)

Offline nuggets

• Apprentice
  • Liked:
Can someone clarify for me, medyo nalilito na ko sa mga features and models of NMT's. I'm thinking of getting an xtreamer, but upon reading, meron na rin pala ng e-trays and pro models. Yun xtreamer pro ba upgraded version ng e-trays? does it have torrent and nas capabilities also? Player na rin ba yun e-trays?
« Last Edit: Apr 26, 2010 at 06:44 PM by nuggets »

Offline siggwiz

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • Apprentice
  • Liked:
Xtreamer pro review.  (Foreign language with actual demo).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s2Pw6erH8WM
« Last Edit: May 01, 2010 at 10:17 AM by siggwiz »

Offline jcads

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Collector
  • Liked:
Mukang okay ito ahhh... Kelan kaya magiging available ito sa local market

Offline Bitstream

• Trade Count: (+27)
  • DVD Addict
  • Liked:
Can someone clarify for me, medyo nalilito na ko sa mga features and models of NMT's. I'm thinking of getting an xtreamer, but upon reading, meron na rin pala ng e-trays and pro models. Yun xtreamer pro ba upgraded version ng e-trays? does it have torrent and nas capabilities also? Player na rin ba yun e-trays?

Xtreamer Pro is an Xtreamer with DTS 7.1 channel (8 speakers) surround sound capability as well as the ability to house two internal 3.5" hard drives.  The CPU is identical to the Xtreamer.  Xtreamer and Xtreamer Pro do not have torrent downloading capability out of the box, but this can be enabled by a community-provided hack.

The e-TRAYz is a totally different device.  It's a true Network Attached Storage (NAS) that accommodates up to two 3.5" hard drives.  It is a repository for movies, music, photos, documents, etc.  It can be accessed over your local area network as well as over the internet (say from overseas).  There are lots of software than can be installed and run on the e-TRAYz, including torrent downloaders, Usenet downloaders, email servers, websites, blogs, VoIP voice servers, message boards, etc.

If you don't plan to install an 8-speaker set-up, my advice is to purchase an e-TRAYz to house all your media content and documents, then equip each TV with an Xtreamer or HDX 1000 Media Player.  The media players can easily interact with the e-TRAYz, which has much high-performance than an Xtreamer running as a NAS.  You don't have to purchase separate HDD's for each media player, and you won't waste HDD space on duplicate content.

If ever you want to replace your media players with future models, you won't have to replace your NAS and will thus be spared the trouble of backup, installation, etc.

Offline nuggets

• Apprentice
  • Liked:
@ bitstream, thank you for the clarification. i recently purchased an xtreamer and i can say am happy with it. now i'm considering the etrayz more than the xtreamer pro. Parang mas efficient sya for me. one question though, can i swap hard drives with the etrayz?meaning, if i have several 3.5 hard drives, can i interchange it and thus be able to attach it directly to a pc or mac and the etrayz?

Offline raptor

• Trade Count: (+28)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Manila Tifosi
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 593
@ bitstream, thank you for the clarification. i recently purchased an xtreamer and i can say am happy with it. now i'm considering the etrayz more than the xtreamer pro. Parang mas efficient sya for me. one question though, can i swap hard drives with the etrayz?meaning, if i have several 3.5 hard drives, can i interchange it and thus be able to attach it directly to a pc or mac and the etrayz?

not possible sir, the file format is linux and configured in RAID ... if that is your requirement, it may be better for you to look into an external dock connected directly to the Xtreamer via USB - this will be a cheaper solution
Marantz NR1200, MartinLogan Motion 20 digital audio setup, and Sony A80J

Offline fernando_montalban

• Collector
  • Liked:
up for local availability and pricing? none yet?

Offline comet

• DVD Guru
  • Liked:
You can get xtreamer pro manual from this site:

http://gator884.hostgator.com/%7Extream ... nglish.pdf
« Last Edit: May 22, 2010 at 12:14 AM by comet »

Offline Huddaf

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 18
You can get xtreamer pro manual from this site:

http://gator884.hostgator.com/%7Extream ... nglish.pdf

Pare bitin yung link.

Offline beginner

• DVD Addict
  • Liked:

Offline comet

• DVD Guru
  • Liked:
Sorry for the broken link thanks sir beginner.  Hope this would come soon...

Offline cHess

• Trade Count: (-1)
  • DVD Addict
  • Liked:
I think matatagalan pa ito. Sabi ng isang supplier, medyo mahal pa raw ito.

Anyways, if this will come here, for sure maraming bibili. Seems maganda ang performance ng xtreamer and many appreciates it.  ;)

Offline ibalon23

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Collector
  • SAPien
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 5
available na to, i got one from villman today

Offline mjddl163

• Trade Count: (+34)
  • Collector
  • Liked:
available na to, i got one from villman today

magkano price ng xtreamer pro sa villman?

Offline ibalon23

• Collector
  • SAPien
  • Liked:
magkano price ng xtreamer pro sa villman?

p8488.00

Offline ditoy_eagle

• Trade Count: (+156)
  • DVD Addict
  • Hello!
  • Liked:
ows? naku ubusan yan :)  I will get one if it's confirmed that Dolby True HD and DTS-HD/MA signals are passthrough so may receiver can decode it. Pati kung may menus yung bluray rip isos and BMDV folders.
« Last Edit: Jun 12, 2010 at 11:00 PM by ditoy_eagle »
Thanks to the PMPC for the award - Digital Movie Sound Engineer of the year in the 28th Star Awards!

Offline iiinas

• Kagawad
  • Trade Count: (+76)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • -> THXed <-
  • Liked:

Offline mjddl163

• Trade Count: (+34)
  • Collector
  • Liked:
sana may promo din, na may discount if may xtreamer ka  ;D

Offline comet

• DVD Guru
  • Liked:
Sir ibalon review naman po with special mention on BD iso menus/MKV+HD audio capability(downmix capability for the meantime) if you have the material.  Thanks!  I'll also get it once HD-audio passthrough would be confirmed.
« Last Edit: Jun 12, 2010 at 11:12 PM by comet »

Offline ditoy_eagle

• Trade Count: (+156)
  • DVD Addict
  • Hello!
  • Liked:
Mukhang Villman palang ang may supply nito.  ibalon23 please let us know how it performs
Thanks to the PMPC for the award - Digital Movie Sound Engineer of the year in the 28th Star Awards!

Offline ibalon23

• Collector
  • SAPien
  • Liked:
just starting to setup kanina, baka tomorrow ko ma explore. by the way 2 unit lang yung dumating daw kanina sa glorieta bpi promo