Author Topic: ixtreamer  (Read 39830 times)

Offline XmetaL

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • DVD Addict
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: ixtreamer
« Reply #90 on: Jan 12, 2011 at 08:58 AM »
kung meron....2 branch na tinawagan ko...sold out daw...hanap pa sila sa ibang branch :)

Offline cianzepol

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Collector
  • Liked:
« Reply #91 on: Jan 12, 2011 at 09:57 AM »
kung meron....2 branch na tinawagan ko...sold out daw...hanap pa sila sa ibang branch :)

try mo ma buy on line paps.
baka mas madali ka nila mahahanapan..
hindi naman kasi nkalagay yung laman ng box e.
PSN: cianzepol

Offline macdon

• Kagawad
  • Trade Count: (+31)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #92 on: Jan 12, 2011 at 04:26 PM »
Guys - may mga issues ba regarding ipad/touch docking?

The unit carries 2 FW ata - one for the dock and one for the nmt. Just thought I'd ask, kasi kung hindi maganda ang dock integration - para lang sya regular na NMT, diba?

Offline XmetaL

• DVD Addict
  • Liked:
« Reply #93 on: Jan 12, 2011 at 09:27 PM »
Guys - may mga issues ba regarding ipad/touch docking?

The unit carries 2 FW ata - one for the dock and one for the nmt. Just thought I'd ask, kasi kung hindi maganda ang dock integration - para lang sya regular na NMT, diba?

Got my unit today from Villman SM North Annex for P9500...no freebies like antenna and ice cube included. Kinda flimsy yung pagkadock ng ipad....mukhang mababali kaagad...since there's no support at the back. GUI is blue already...looks better than my previous gen.1 xtreamer na red. Remote is bigger na.

Ipod integration is so..so, I don't like the graphics....baka I need to do some tweaking pa. I'll post more details later....explore ko muna. ;)

So far ok naman as an NMT...I like it better and looks classier beside my other gadgets.  :) :)

« Last Edit: Jan 12, 2011 at 10:07 PM by XmetaL »

Offline cianzepol

• Collector
  • Liked:
« Reply #94 on: Jan 13, 2011 at 06:49 AM »
Got my unit today from Villman SM North Annex for P9500...no freebies like antenna and ice cube included. Kinda flimsy yung pagkadock ng ipad....mukhang mababali kaagad...since there's no support at the back. GUI is blue already...looks better than my previous gen.1 xtreamer na red. Remote is bigger na.

Ipod integration is so..so, I don't like the graphics....baka I need to do some tweaking pa. I'll post more details later....explore ko muna. ;)

So far ok naman as an NMT...I like it better and looks classier beside my other gadgets.  :) :)

congrats paps.
more reviews naman please..

Offline stalkermania

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Collector
  • Liked:
« Reply #95 on: Jan 13, 2011 at 07:47 AM »

sir if you do some movie marathon or copying mkv files using the i-xtreamer, please inform us on the details. especially on the "heat up" of the unit if any.

also, can you give us some pix of the actual unit and remote?

TIA.  :D

Offline stalkermania

• Collector
  • Liked:
« Reply #96 on: Jan 13, 2011 at 07:49 AM »
follow up query sir...

kumusta yung movie jukebox niya?

Offline XmetaL

• DVD Addict
  • Liked:
« Reply #97 on: Jan 13, 2011 at 08:35 AM »
thanks....

i was able to do 3 movies last nite and transferred movies from my old xtreamer 2.5 gb hd to a new 2tb 3.5 hd....hehehe 5am na ako nakatulog. transferring was a bit faster than the old xtreamer. had to upgrade the firmwares and activate some programs thru the internet ( xtreamearing), was also able mount the new internal hd. yung back support for the ipad pala is located under the left side where the fan is. so far ok naman yung heating issues, not that prominent. medyo mahina yung sound coming from the ipad if connected 2.1 channels.....dapat daw dolby or HT connection which i will have to do later

kaka install ko lang nung jukebox...will check later

will take more pics and do some reviews later...

Offline stalkermania

• Collector
  • Liked:
« Reply #98 on: Jan 13, 2011 at 11:36 AM »
thanks sir... nice review...
will wait for the movie jukebox review.  :D

Offline cianzepol

• Collector
  • Liked:
« Reply #99 on: Jan 13, 2011 at 11:50 AM »
sulit ba paps?

Offline XmetaL

• DVD Addict
  • Liked:
« Reply #100 on: Jan 13, 2011 at 01:26 PM »
thanks again

here's the pic of the remote

for me sulit naman since pricing is not far apart from the xtremaer pro that looks like a generic avr.....i've been wanting to replace my old xtreamer since i don't like the red GUI and i want something that looks cosmetically good to compliment my HT set up. i've wanted the popcorn hour a200 for the longest time but don't like the big component like casing. i've tried other nmts and sold them after a week or two because i don't like the overall image quality. there's also another brand i like but was disappointed that na meron copycats of the same thing branded locally ala cdr-king. generic pala.

good thing this ixtreamer came at the right moment usable for the ipad. btw, charging with the ixtreamer is slightly faster.  

also it's warranty is by pctrends, one of the local distirbutors so that means it will be out in other computer shops ...maybe at a lower price. ;)

:)

« Last Edit: Jan 13, 2011 at 02:40 PM by XmetaL »

Offline cianzepol

• Collector
  • Liked:
« Reply #101 on: Jan 13, 2011 at 03:30 PM »
thanks again

here's the pic of the remote

for me sulit naman since pricing is not far apart from the xtremaer pro that looks like a generic avr.....i've been wanting to replace my old xtreamer since i don't like the red GUI and i want something that looks cosmetically good to compliment my HT set up. i've wanted the popcorn hour a200 for the longest time but don't like the big component like casing. i've tried other nmts and sold them after a week or two because i don't like the overall image quality. there's also another brand i like but was disappointed that na meron copycats of the same thing branded locally ala cdr-king. generic pala.

good thing this ixtreamer came at the right moment usable for the ipad. btw, charging with the ixtreamer is slightly faster.  

also it's warranty is by pctrends, one of the local distirbutors so that means it will be out in other computer shops ...maybe at a lower price. ;)

:)

kakainggit ka naman paps..

Offline XmetaL

• DVD Addict
  • Liked:
« Reply #102 on: Jan 13, 2011 at 03:39 PM »
thanks

forgot to mention that the buttons of the remote is luminous or glows in the dark :)

Offline stalkermania

• Collector
  • Liked:
« Reply #103 on: Jan 13, 2011 at 03:40 PM »
kakainggit ka naman paps..

ako din... huhuhuhuhu!  :'(

Offline cianzepol

• Collector
  • Liked:
« Reply #104 on: Jan 13, 2011 at 03:41 PM »
free din yung hdmi paps?

Offline stalkermania

• Collector
  • Liked:
« Reply #105 on: Jan 13, 2011 at 03:41 PM »
thanks

forgot to mention that the buttons of the remote is luminous or glows in the dark :)

wow! another plus factor.  :o

Offline Ppoooh

• Collector
  • Liked:
« Reply #106 on: Jan 13, 2011 at 04:30 PM »
thanks

Do you meant "with backlighting" or just plain luminous (just like the analog watches)?

Offline macdon

• Kagawad
  • Trade Count: (+31)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #107 on: Jan 13, 2011 at 07:38 PM »
Sir Xmetal - thank you for your reviews, posting of pics as well as answering members' questions ;)
Mukang sulit yung ixtreamer sa inyo ah ;D

So, with this new concept of being able to dock an iPad/Touch/iPods - this means we would be able to play the contents of our portables thru the HT, diba?
Lumalabas ba yung mga contents like iTunes sa TV and fully controllable by the ixtreamer remote?

Offline XmetaL

• DVD Addict
  • Liked:
« Reply #108 on: Jan 14, 2011 at 12:28 AM »
you're welcome guys. :)

haven't explored the itunes yet but yes we can play the content of the ipad/ipods to our HT and fully controllable by the remote..... yes with free hdmi na na rin. luminous only not backlighted. :)
« Last Edit: Jan 14, 2011 at 12:39 AM by XmetaL »

Offline Ppoooh

• Collector
  • Liked:
« Reply #109 on: Jan 14, 2011 at 06:13 AM »
........luminous only not backlighted. :)

Ok. Tnx.
So visible naman ang mga buttons/labels even sa dim room? Hindi ka naman nahirapan basahin?

Offline cianzepol

• Collector
  • Liked:
« Reply #110 on: Jan 14, 2011 at 06:42 AM »
wahhh..
nakakapang laway na..

Offline stalkermania

• Collector
  • Liked:
« Reply #111 on: Jan 14, 2011 at 07:11 AM »
wahhh..
nakakapang laway na..

bili na sir kay villman.. pag di na nakatiis.  ;)

Offline raptor

• Trade Count: (+28)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Manila Tifosi
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 593
« Reply #112 on: Jan 14, 2011 at 11:16 AM »
Sir XMetal, thanks for the initial reviews posted ... hope you can post some more observations and tv screen pictures when using an iPod

For those who are interested to buy, there's a computer shop posting in TPC for iXtreamer ... seller is qlt_south (Quest Logic) ... they are selling this for PhP 9,200...here's the link for your reference -

http://www.tipidpc.com/viewitem.php?iid=8194487
Marantz NR1200, MartinLogan Motion 20 digital audio setup, and Sony A80J

Offline Ppoooh

• Collector
  • Liked:
« Reply #113 on: Jan 14, 2011 at 11:36 AM »
I'll wait till they sell it at PCHub instead. They usually command the best price as compared to Villman and in TipidPC. Thou might just be a small price difference with Quest Logic.

Offline cianzepol

• Collector
  • Liked:
« Reply #114 on: Jan 14, 2011 at 12:41 PM »
I'll wait till they sell it at PCHub instead. They usually command the best price as compared to Villman and in TipidPC. Thou might just be a small price difference with Quest Logic.

yung din balak ko paps..kelan kaya maglalabas yung pc hub?mura kasi sa kanila e.

Offline stalkermania

• Collector
  • Liked:
« Reply #115 on: Jan 14, 2011 at 02:04 PM »
yung din balak ko paps..kelan kaya maglalabas yung pc hub?mura kasi sa kanila e.

san ang pc hub?

Offline raptor

• Trade Count: (+28)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Manila Tifosi
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 593
« Reply #116 on: Jan 14, 2011 at 03:45 PM »

Sir, i'm an avid PC enthusiast and regularly checks price list of local shops, also made several purchases at PC Hub and Quest Logic... price of Quest Logic is at par with PC Hub, they actually have lower pricing on CPU's and some gaming peripherals ... mas madami lang stock usually ang PC Hub ... the 9,200 price of Quest Logic is the lowest i've seen so far (locally)
Marantz NR1200, MartinLogan Motion 20 digital audio setup, and Sony A80J

Offline Ppoooh

• Collector
  • Liked:
« Reply #117 on: Jan 14, 2011 at 06:03 PM »
Sir, i'm an avid PC enthusiast and regularly checks price list of local shops, also made several purchases at PC Hub and Quest Logic... price of Quest Logic is at par with PC Hub, they actually have lower pricing on CPU's and some gaming peripherals ... mas madami lang stock usually ang PC Hub ... the 9,200 price of Quest Logic is the lowest i've seen so far (locally)

Current Prices:
PCHub:
Xtreamer Sidewinder (w/ HDMI cable) - php5,150.00
Xtreamer Pro (w/ HDMI cable) - php7,340.00
Xtreamer eTrayz - php5,150.00

Quest Logic:
Xtreamer Sidewinder (w/ HDMI cable) - php5,100.00
Xtreamer Pro (w/ HDMI cable) - php7,400.00
Xtreamer eTrayz - php5,250.00

Rising Sun:
Xtreamer Sidewinder (w/ HDMI cable?) - php5,050.00/php5,000.00

But with PCHub, you can still haggle the price (for owner's approval) quoting from a competing store. They can beat the price. Although they don't have iXtreamer yet. Should be coming soon.

Well, it depends on where you're coming from. If you're from the South.
« Last Edit: Jan 14, 2011 at 06:04 PM by Ppoooh »

Offline cianzepol

• Collector
  • Liked:
« Reply #118 on: Jan 14, 2011 at 06:35 PM »
Current Prices:
PCHub:
Xtreamer Sidewinder (w/ HDMI cable) - php5,150.00
Xtreamer Pro (w/ HDMI cable) - php7,340.00
Xtreamer eTrayz - php5,150.00

Quest Logic:
Xtreamer Sidewinder (w/ HDMI cable) - php5,100.00
Xtreamer Pro (w/ HDMI cable) - php7,400.00
Xtreamer eTrayz - php5,250.00

Rising Sun:
Xtreamer Sidewinder (w/ HDMI cable?) - php5,050.00/php5,000.00

But with PCHub, you can still haggle the price (for owner's approval) quoting from a competing store. They can beat the price. Although they don't have iXtreamer yet. Should be coming soon.

Well, it depends on where you're coming from. If you're from the South.

kelan kaya sila magkakaroon ng ixtreamer paps?

Offline Ppoooh

• Collector
  • Liked:
« Reply #119 on: Jan 14, 2011 at 07:14 PM »
kelan kaya sila magkakaroon ng ixtreamer paps?

Have already asked (posted in their thread). No response yet as to the availability. You may call them if you like. Check their tel# in TipidPC (PC Hub).