Author Topic: The Religion Thread  (Read 362246 times)

Offline Klaus Weasley

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 512
Re: The Religion Thread
« Reply #450 on: May 13, 2012 at 07:01 PM »
and that would be when ?
and through what means would you know ?

According to my research, it's 25 weeks into the pregnancy.

Offline bass_nut

• Trade Count: (+17)
  • DVD Guru
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 71
« Reply #451 on: May 13, 2012 at 09:42 PM »

how would a developed brain activity be confirmed ?

btw, what is developed brain activity ?

Offline Klaus Weasley

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #452 on: May 13, 2012 at 09:53 PM »
how would a developed brain activity be confirmed ?

btw, what is developed brain activity ?

Ask a doctor how they did it.

Brain waves, I'm guessing.

Offline bass_nut

• DVD Guru
  • Liked:
« Reply #453 on: May 13, 2012 at 11:03 PM »
Ask a doctor how they did it.

Brain waves, I'm guessing.

how do we determine brain waves of a 25 weeks old baby inside a mother's uterus ?

what form(s) of waves do a doctor expect to see ?

If you ask me, human life begins when the fetus has developed brain activity.
so you are not sure on your basis regarding when human life begins ?

« Last Edit: May 13, 2012 at 11:04 PM by bass_nut »

Offline Pillow

• Trade Count: (0)
  • DVD Addict
  • Unstoppable!
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0

Offline Klaus Weasley

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #455 on: May 14, 2012 at 12:24 AM »
Just be glad our lawmakers aren't as extreme as this:

http://thenewcivilrightsmovement.com/pregnancy-begins-2-weeks-before-conception-now-the-law-in-arizona/politics/2012/04/13/37993

I'm pretty sure Jo Imbong is preparing something like that in her arsenal.

Offline bass_nut

• DVD Guru
  • Liked:
« Reply #456 on: May 14, 2012 at 08:49 AM »
any link
If you ask me, human life begins when the fetus has developed brain activity.

klaus, any site/link you want to share ? TIA
« Last Edit: May 14, 2012 at 08:49 AM by bass_nut »

Offline Pillow

• DVD Addict
  • Unstoppable!
  • Liked:
« Reply #457 on: May 14, 2012 at 11:01 AM »
I'm pretty sure Jo Imbong is preparing something like that in her arsenal.

I retract my statement about our lawmakers not being extreme. I just remembered a news about a certain senator (mang Johnny was it?) who said that masturbation is a form of abortion. Ours aren't just extreme but senile.

Offline barrister

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • cessante ratione legis, cessat ipsa lex
  • Liked:
« Reply #458 on: May 14, 2012 at 12:49 PM »
Just be glad our lawmakers aren't as extreme as this:

http://thenewcivilrightsmovement.com/pregnancy-begins-2-weeks-before-conception-now-the-law-in-arizona/politics/2012/04/13/37993

Compared to Pinoys, that still wouldn't be considered extreme.  Abortion in the US remains legal in the first trimester of pregnancy, except that the Arizona law redefines what first trimester of pregnancy means.

If you want the holiest religious nutjobs, the Pinoys are hard to beat.  There are Pinoy groups who believe the use of condoms is abortion.  Try that for extreme.

RH Bill is worse than Martial Law! (Lito Atienza):
http://www.philstar.com/Article.aspx?articleId=680102&publicationSubCategoryId=500

RH Bill is worse than earthquakes and tsunamis! (Hilario Davide)
http://newsinfo.inquirer.net/breakingnews/nation/view/20110326-327785/Davide-RH-bill-worse-than-earthquakes-tsunamis

RH Bill is Terrorism! (CBCP President):
http://newsinfo.inquirer.net/inquirerheadlines/nation/view/20101226-310988/RH-bill-is-terrorismCBCP-head

I retract my statement about our lawmakers not being extreme. I just remembered a news about a certain senator (mang Johnny was it?) who said that masturbation is a form of abortion. Ours aren't just extreme but senile.

That's black propaganda from the pro-RH groups.  That's not what Enrile said.  

Enrile merely said that withdrawal "interferes with the natural process."  He did not say it's the same as abortion.  It's the bloggers who are making it appear that Enrile said that.  For example:

http://urbanmeter.weebly.com/8/post/2011/10/masturbation_is_abortion.html

« Last Edit: May 14, 2012 at 01:05 PM by barrister »

Offline Klaus Weasley

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #459 on: May 14, 2012 at 02:56 PM »
For some people, life does not begin in conception. Life begins at erection!  ;D

Damn, some people actually believe sex is really solely for procreation. They don't like it when people are having sex without making babies.

Offline Dilbert7

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Collector
  • Liked:
« Reply #460 on: May 14, 2012 at 05:12 PM »
Not true. Homosexuality exists in nature. Lots of lower species of animals have been observed by scientists as exhibiting homosexual behavior.

I've known gay people who grew up in conservative religious homes and conservative religious communities and macho military and/or athletic families. So this argument doesn't really fly.

Well, well, those pesky 'global warming' scientists - fond of being manipulated by big government!

Offline Dilbert7

• Collector
  • Liked:
« Reply #461 on: May 14, 2012 at 05:26 PM »

I said, "Under the Old Testament, only Jews were saved under Mosaic Law."  Therefore, the "Testament" or "Covenant" I was referring to is the Mosaic covenant.

The Abrahamic covenant, also known as the "Brit bein HaBetarim," is different but connected.

You are confusing in putting 'saved' under Mosaic Law. There is no such thing (saved) in the mosaic law. The Mosaic Law's intent is to declare (show) everybody under sin.

Gal 3:10 For all who rely on the works of the law are under a curse, as it is written: “Cursed is everyone who does not continue to do everything written in the Book of the Law.”[e] 11 Clearly no one who relies on the law is justified before God --

That's your opinion.  I'll let the bible speak for itself:

Ye worship ye know not what: we know what we worship: for salvation is of the Jews. (Jn. 4:22)

For I am not ashamed of the gospel, because it is the power of God that brings salvation to everyone who believes: first to the Jew, then to the Gentile. (Rom. 1:16)

You are quoting verses in your opinion as well.

The above verse do not speak about Jews owning salvation, or has the upper hand in being saved. John 4:22 just gave the woman reason not to trust her jealousy of Jews by citing that Jesus Himself is come out of the Jews' heritage.

Romans 1:16 basically addresses a gentile crowd, also showing Jesus, being a Jew (as human), His salvation offer is also for the Gentiles.

It is true that in OT, God did save some Jews (but also some Gentiles) - but not because of the Mosaic Law as clearly discussed by Paul in his Romans - and in Galatians' discourses.

Malayo na yata sa issue.  Pero magbibigay na rin ako ng comment:

It was common in those days for different people to have the same name.

It is one thing to say that Rahab is in Jesus' lineage, but it is another thing to jump to the conclusion that she and the harlot Rahab are one and the same.

http://www.israelofgod.org/rahab.htm
http://study.faithweb.com/study/Was%20Jesus%20of%20Rahab/Rahab.html

I will not comment, but you may also be jumping to conclusion that Rahab is different from the other Rahab!

Offline Dilbert7

• Collector
  • Liked:
« Reply #462 on: May 14, 2012 at 05:28 PM »
Same sex marriage was indeed practiced during the early days of Christianity.

According to the article there was a gay couple who got married and eventually became SAINTS.

their definition of saints I would say. The Bible has different definition of saints.

guys marrying gays.....lesbians with another female...sure recipe for the extinction of the homo sapiens species....

are there gay lions or tigers, or chimps or apes, are there gay or lesbians among those?

;D - I think global warming scientists observed some sexual activities of homosexual animals similar to what humans do! Very credible conclusions indeed!

Yes to all of that. There are also gay dolphins, gay dogs, gay cats, gay penguins, etc.

If you wanna discuss the nitty-gritty of homosexuality and gay rights without religion, go to the LGBT thread. Thanks!

Yes, yes, we know they are coming! Though the dolphins, dogs, cats & penguin were not cited!

Romans 1:27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.

Comm'on, fill the cup to the brim - before it is poured to the world, I mean the judgment reserved to them.

I found this online.

Gosh, will they have offspring as the black people? It will be a great miracle! Got a chill off my spine!
« Last Edit: May 14, 2012 at 05:39 PM by Dilbert7 »

Offline Dilbert7

• Collector
  • Liked:
« Reply #463 on: May 14, 2012 at 05:50 PM »
Does an unborn baby have soul?

Does a human being has soul?

Is the unborn baby human?

When does it get soul - upon conception or in the delivery room?

Offline sharkey360

• DVD Guru
  • Liked:
« Reply #464 on: May 14, 2012 at 08:11 PM »
Remember Mr. Conservative? Too bad there are no more Republicans like him anymore. The GOP has surrendered to the Christian right.

Barry Goldwater’s War Against The Religious Right

“On religious issues there can be little or no compromise. There is no position on which people are so immovable as their religious beliefs. There is no more powerful ally one can claim in a debate than Jesus Christ, or God, or Allah, or whatever one calls this supreme being. But like any powerful weapon, the use of God’s name on one’s behalf should be used sparingly. The religious factions that are growing throughout our land are not using their religious clout with wisdom. They are trying to force government leaders into following their position 100 percent. If you disagree with these religious groups on a particular moral issue, they complain, they threaten you with a loss of money or votes or both.

I’m frankly sick and tired of the political preachers across this country telling me as a citizen that if I want to be a moral person, I must believe in “A,” “B,” “C” and “D.” Just who do they think they are? And from where do they presume to claim the right to dictate their moral beliefs to me?

And I am even more angry as a legislator who must endure the threats of every religious group who thinks it has some God-granted right to control my vote on every roll call in the Senate. I am warning them today: I will fight them every step of the way if they try to dictate their moral convictions to all Americans in the name of “conservatism.” ~ Barry Goldwater

http://www.addictinginfo.org/2012/05/13/barry-goldwaters-war-against-the-religious-right/

Offline Klaus Weasley

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #465 on: May 14, 2012 at 08:13 PM »
Romans 1:27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.

1. This was said by St. Paul, not by Jesus Christ. Jesus never said ANYTHING about homosexuality. Nada. Zero. Zilch. St. Paul never even met Jesus Christ and only was a Christian AFTER His Death/Resurrection/Ascenion into Heaven.

2. St. Paul hated human sexuality. It's his teachings that the Church uses to guilt, repress and control its flock to do their bidding.

3. He seems to be talking more of gay prostitution not gay love.

Offline barrister

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #466 on: May 14, 2012 at 11:39 PM »

Comm'on, fill the cup to the brim - before it is poured to the world, I mean the judgment reserved to them.

Again, you did not understand what you read.

Rom. 1:22-27 says: 22 Although they claimed to be wise, they became fools 23 and exchanged the glory of the immortal God for images made to look like a mortal human being and birds and animals and reptiles. 24 Therefore God gave them over in the sinful desires of their hearts to sexual impurity for the degrading of their bodies with one another. 25 They exchanged the truth about God for a lie, and worshiped and served created things rather than the Creator—who is forever praised. Amen.

26 Because of this, God gave them over to shameful lusts. Even their women exchanged natural sexual relations for unnatural ones. 27 In the same way the men also abandoned natural relations with women and were inflamed with lust for one another. Men committed shameful acts with other men, and received in themselves the due penalty for their error.

The verses are talking about shrine prostitution.

"(I)mages made to look like a mortal human being and birds and animals and reptiles" refer to temple idols.  Temple prostitution is a part of the ceremonies of those pagan gods.

"BECAUSE OF THIS," says verse 26, God gave them over to shameful lusts.  Because of what?  Because of their pagan idol worship and shrine prostitution, not because they were born gay.

When God gave them over to their shameful lusts, they abandoned their natural relations with women, and were inflamed with lust for one another.  

Therefore, those men were heterosexuals who had sexual relations with women, in accordance with their "natural" sexual orientation, before they engaged in homosexual acts in the pagan temple -- acts that were unnatural to their heterosexuality.

« Last Edit: May 15, 2012 at 09:30 AM by barrister »

Offline Nelson de Leon

• Trade Count: (+141)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Let us lead by example
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 291
« Reply #467 on: May 15, 2012 at 09:07 AM »

When God gave them over to their shameful lusts, they abandoned their natural relations with women, and were inflamed with lust for one another.  

Therefore, those men were heterosexuals who had sexual relations with women, in accordance with their "natural" sexual orientation, before they engaged in homosexual acts in the pagan temple -- acts that were unnatural to their heterosexuality.

The way i read your explanation, parang their "homosexual acts" is result of paganism?

Offline barrister

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #468 on: May 15, 2012 at 09:32 AM »
Not just paganism.  It's pagan idol worship with temple prostitution rituals.

The verses tell us about groups of former Christians who converted to paganism and joined cults that engaged in sex orgies and prostitution as part of their rituals.

They were originally heterosexual activities because they were part of the fertility rites that were common in the pagan fertility religions in Rome at the time. 
« Last Edit: May 15, 2012 at 09:50 AM by barrister »

Offline Nelson de Leon

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Let us lead by example
  • Liked:
« Reply #469 on: May 15, 2012 at 09:49 AM »
And yun sa Sodom, is not paganism but norm talaga sa town na yun?

Offline barrister

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #470 on: May 15, 2012 at 09:56 AM »
Iba naman ang Sodom.  Malayong malayo ang kuwento non.

Offline ATJr.

• Trade Count: (+45)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Leach Amp fan!
  • Liked:
« Reply #471 on: May 15, 2012 at 10:09 AM »
And yun sa Sodom, is not paganism but norm talaga sa town na yun?

di ba sodomy ang ikinaso kay Inwhar Ibrahim?

yan din ang practice ng mga taga middle east, kahit sa mga babae nila, dahil nga kailangan virgin pa sa araw ng kasal.... :D
That's OK, you can like or dislike anything you choose. That's the wonderful thing about the freedom

Offline Dilbert7

• Collector
  • Liked:
« Reply #472 on: May 15, 2012 at 10:48 AM »
1. This was said by St. Paul, not by Jesus Christ. Jesus never said ANYTHING about homosexuality. Nada. Zero. Zilch. St. Paul never even met Jesus Christ and only was a Christian AFTER His Death/Resurrection/Ascenion into Heaven.

I can only say that in the 4 gospel, Jesus never mentioned about gays.

But Paul never met Jesus thing? You got it wrong - he is as qualified as the 12 disciples to be an apostle! He is part of the Pharisees' group.

Yes, he became a Christian in his (2nd) personal encounter with Jesus!

2. St. Paul hated human sexuality. It's his teachings that the Church uses to guilt, repress and control its flock to do their bidding.

Paul did not hate human sexuality! He gave us realization that our enemy is around us (cosmic) powers of the air - which is the same power that drove the people in Jesus day to crucify Him, albeit to their disadvantage.

The same power is the one that prods human to pervert the use of their body for the consumption of their lust - not only on the aspect of sexual inclinations.

Few people understood the fallen state of men - it will always try to run into all evil ways unless restrained!

Your parents must have understood when you are just a toddler (just like everybody else) that to leave you without being taught or scolded sometimes, is because you can not discern the difference between safe and dangerous - not because they hated your own way of explorations! Duh!

::)

Offline Dilbert7

• Collector
  • Liked:
« Reply #473 on: May 15, 2012 at 11:10 AM »

Again, you did not understand what you read.

"BECAUSE OF THIS," says verse 26, God gave them over to shameful lusts.  Because of what?  Because of their pagan idol worship and shrine prostitution, not because they were born gay.

Again, I think you are the one who did not understood what you read.

In fact, you acknowledged I got it right when you say your last part: "they engaged in homosexual acts in the pagan temple -- acts that were unnatural to their heterosexuality".

I did not cite the reason for their perversion (as in your case - paganism). What I cited is the practice itself - the perversion of body use. Though you have a classic way of explaining these 2 verses - but your explanation excludes the bigger picture of man's fallen state.

The practice in Sodom and the one cited in Romans are basically in the same league. They may have their respective variations, they may have different situations, but the end result is just the same - because the principle that is at work at both of them is the same - man in his fallen state - powerless to do anything good and acceptable before God!

The Mosaic law have already provided the verdict - man's actions will only show the accuracy of this law.

I can further tease you to explain what you think of: "When God gave them over to their shameful lusts, they abandoned their natural relations with women, and were inflamed with lust for one another."

Bottomline, the "gay" description in man's behavior is not something that is unacceptable before God. What Paul really discussed to early churches is the practice of perversion (not only the gays' unnatural use of body - however, this is also included).

In one epistle, being effeminate have been cited as well - basically "to abstain from all appearance of evil" - not just the act of doing it. Of course, this can be debated.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2012 at 11:23 AM by Dilbert7 »

Offline barrister

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #474 on: May 15, 2012 at 11:55 AM »
In one epistle, being effeminate have been cited as well - basically "to abstain from all appearance of evil" - not just the act of doing it. Of course, this can be debated.

Again, you did not understand what you read:

Huwag maniwala doon sa kesyo bawal daw ang "effeminate" sa 1 Cor. 6:9.  Kakapiraso lang ang naiintindihan sa bibliya non, mahilig lang magdunung-dunungan.  Hindi alam kung ano ang malakoi and arsenokoitai.

You not only failed to understand the bible, you also failed to understand my posts.

« Last Edit: May 15, 2012 at 03:48 PM by barrister »

Offline JT

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • GOD RULES!!!
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 13
« Reply #475 on: May 15, 2012 at 02:17 PM »
The Bible is not written by God. But by men. It has also gone thousands of translations, interpretations and revisions throughout the centuries as well.

This what makes the Bible unique among all books ever written. It comprises of multiple books written by man from different generations and different walks of life (prince, shepherd, fishermen,tax collector, doctor, teachers of the law, etc) and yet there is harmony in its messages within each books.

Yes, it is written by men. But since these men comes from different generations, how can they manage to have a common theme? Unless there  is only one AUTHOR right? And that author has lived from Genesis til Revelations were written. Now, who can do that?   

Have u ever read a book series or watch a movie series having different authors or writers/directors? What do you notice? How about reading or watching the Lord of The Rings trilogy, having one author and one director? You see harmony in the three episodes.

With regards to translations, there are only 3 types:
1. Literal translation. Attempts to keep the exact words and phrases of the original. It is faithful to the original text, but sometimes hard to understand. Keeps a constant historical distance. Examples: King James Version (KJV), New American Standard Bible (NASB).

2. Dynamic equivalent (thought for thought) translation. Attempts to keep a constant historical distance with regard to history and facts, but updates the writing style and grammar. Examples: New International Version (NIV), Revised English Bible (REB).

3. Free translation (paraphrase). Translates the ideas from the original text but without being constrained by the original words or language.  Seeks to eliminate historical distance. Readable, but possibly not precise. Examples: The Living Bible (TLB), The Message.

Each to cater the level of the maturity of the reader. And to give more depth in learning and understanding the text since the originals are in the Hebrew and Greek. Both Hebrew and Greek has deep words that is quite difficult to translate in one english word.

Offline JT

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • GOD RULES!!!
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 13
« Reply #476 on: May 15, 2012 at 02:25 PM »

Ok, lets see what Jesus has to say then. Jesus concerns with the motivations of the individual’s heart rather than mere outward conformity to accepted social norms or the code of the Law, Jesus spoke of sexual sins as originating in the fallen nature of man’s innermost self.

He says in Matthew 15:1-20 defilement comes from within:
"Then the scribes and Pharisees who were from Jerusalem came to Jesus, saying, “Why do Your disciples transgress the tradition of the elders? For they do not wash their hands when they eat bread.”  He answered and said to them, “Why do you also transgress the commandment of God because of your tradition? For God commanded, saying, ‘Honor your father and your mother’; and, ‘He who curses father or mother, let him be put to death.’ But you say, ‘Whoever says to his father or mother, “Whatever profit you might have received from me is a gift to God”— then he need not honor his father or mother.’Thus you have made  the commandment of God of no effect by your tradition. Hypocrites! Well did Isaiah prophesy about you, saying:
 ‘These people draw near to Me with their mouth,
  And honor Me with their lips,
  But their heart is far from Me.
  And in vain they worship Me,
TEACHING AS DOCTRINES THE COMMANDMENTS OF MEN.’

”When He had called the multitude to Himself, He said to them, “Hear and understand: Not what goes into the mouth defiles a man; but what comes out of the mouth, this defiles a man.”

Then His disciples came and said to Him, “Do You know that the Pharisees were offended when they heard this saying?” But He answered and said, “Every plant which My heavenly Father has not planted will be uprooted. 14 Let them alone. They are blind leaders of the blind. And if the blind leads the blind, both will fall into a ditch.”

Then Peter answered and said to Him, “Explain this parable to us.” So Jesus said, “Are you also still without understanding? Do you not yet understand that whatever enters the mouth goes into the stomach and is eliminated?  But those things which proceed out of the mouth come from the heart, and they defile a man. For out of the heart proceed evil thoughts, murders, adulteries(MOICHEIA), fornications (PORNEIAI), thefts, false witness, blasphemies. These are the things which defile a man, but to eat with unwashed hands does not defile a man.”

In this passage adultery and fornication are both mentioned. Adultery of course refers to sexual infidelity when one is married. Fornication is usually taken to mean heterosexual intercourse before marriage. However the Greek word translated “fornication,” (porneia, from whence our word “pornography”), is actually a broad word used in the Bible “to denote any form of sexual behavior which is not in accord with Old Testament regulations and the teaching of the apostles…”  (International Standard Bible Encyclopedia, 1982). HOMOSEXUAL behavior is without doubt included in the meaning of this word.

And in Mark 7:21-23 Jesus says,
"For from within, out of the heart of men, proceed evil thoughts, adulteries (MOICHEIA), fornications (PORNEIA), murders, thefts, covetousness, wickedness, deceit, lewdness(ASELGEIA) an evil eye, blasphemy, pride, foolishness. All these evil things come from within and defile a man.”

So you still believe Jesus never spoke one word about homosexuality? I can say that he actually spoke two. In His sin list in Mark 7, we find two words that arguably include homosexual behavior within the scope of their meaning. One is the term PORNEIA, a word which has been much studied and commented upon. The other is the word ASELGEIA, a word on which precious little study has been done. The great Bible commentator William Barclay considers aselgeia to be possibly the “ugliest word” in the list of New Testament sins. He capsulizes the word’s meaning as “utter shamelessness.” It is variously translated as “licentiousness, ”“wantonness,” and “lasciviousness.” It’s a word that Jesus (through Mark, his translator) might easily have enlisted as a euphemism or synonym for homosexual activity and other similarly shocking behavior forbidden by the Jewish law.

Actually, what Jesus was interested in above all else was love. Love seeks the best interests of the beloved. Love gives unselfishly rather than taking. Koine  Greek has several words for love: affection, brotherly love, and agape. There are also numerous words for lust, and lust frequently disguises itself as love in our society. Homosexuality is not merely an issue of genital sexual conduct — it has to do with distortions of what the Bible means by real love.

Offline ATJr.

• Trade Count: (+45)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Leach Amp fan!
  • Liked:
« Reply #477 on: May 15, 2012 at 05:23 PM »
Love gives unselfishly rather than taking.

this is the strongest message in the bible and last sundays' homily was about this....Jesus after he was ressurected from the dead admonished his desciples to "Love one another as I have loved You"......

That's OK, you can like or dislike anything you choose. That's the wonderful thing about the freedom

Offline Nelson de Leon

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Let us lead by example
  • Liked:
« Reply #478 on: May 15, 2012 at 05:53 PM »
Ang alam ko nga, there are different hebrew words for love. Each is used differently pero sa english, love lang ang ginamit na translation.
Eros, philia, agape, storge.

Offline barrister

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #479 on: May 15, 2012 at 06:12 PM »
Ang alam ko nga, there are different hebrew words for love. Each is used differently pero sa english, love lang ang ginamit na translation.
Eros, philia, agape, storge.

You mean Greek, not Hebrew.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2012 at 06:12 PM by barrister »