Author Topic: Raymart/Claudine vs Mon Tulfo at NAIA  (Read 79523 times)

Offline keilu

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • DVD Addict
  • sōten ni zase Hyōrinmaru
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Raymart/Claudine vs Mon Tulfo at NAIA
« Reply #390 on: May 10, 2012 at 07:46 PM »
guy in Pink is Eduardo Atilano as per ABS CBN: http://www.abs-cbnnews.com/entertainment/05/08/12/tulfo-got-what-he-deserves-santiagos-pals-say

Which reminds me, pop quiz hotshot:

if your child had an asthma attack, and due to stupidity of say your yaya (ayan ha, yaya na kunwari may sala) the meds were packed in your checked in luggage which were unfortunately offloaded and will arrive later, what will you do?

A. Ask around if anyone has asthma meds or failing that, see if there is a clinic or first aid station where you can request for the needed meds of your child. After which you can then feel righteous in shouting and berating the airlines after taking care of your child.

B. Get reaally angry at the airline customer reps who offloaded your baggage, meanwhile, your child is still having an asthma attack while you are shouting at Cebu Pacific, and your husband, instead of taking care of your child who is having an asthma attack, is just loitering around. Your child then witnesses you shouting at other people.

If you choose B, then...

Assuming for the sake of argument that MT pushed CB, so your hubby defends your honor. Instead of taking care of your child still having an asthma attack, you join your hubby and his friend ganging up on an old guy. Meanwhile, your child having an asthma attack, witnesses his/her parents ganging up on an old guy. 

And then you file a child abuse case, because your child witnessed violence.

For the win!
« Last Edit: May 10, 2012 at 08:00 PM by keilu »

Offline brainwashed

• Trade Count: (+25)
  • DVD Addict
  • Brainwashed by our teachers and all their rules!
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 2
« Reply #391 on: May 10, 2012 at 09:24 PM »
guy in Pink is Eduardo Atilano as per ABS CBN: http://www.abs-cbnnews.com/entertainment/05/08/12/tulfo-got-what-he-deserves-santiagos-pals-say

if your child had an asthma attack, and due to stupidity of say your yaya (ayan ha, yaya na kunwari may sala) the meds were packed in your checked in luggage which were unfortunately offloaded and will arrive later, what will you do?

A. Ask around if anyone has asthma meds or failing that, see if there is a clinic or first aid station where you can request for the needed meds of your child. After which you can then feel righteous in shouting and berating the airlines after taking care of your child.

B. Get reaally angry at the airline customer reps who offloaded your baggage, meanwhile, your child is still having an asthma attack while you are shouting at Cebu Pacific, and your husband, instead of taking care of your child who is having an asthma attack, is just loitering around. Your child then witnesses you shouting at other people.

If you choose B, then...

Assuming for the sake of argument that MT pushed CB, so your hubby defends your honor. Instead of taking care of your child still having an asthma attack, you join your hubby and his friend ganging up on an old guy. Meanwhile, your child having an asthma attack, witnesses his/her parents ganging up on an old guy. 

For the win!

i believe it was not their child who was supposed to be having an asthma attack but their friends' child.

Offline Ice Storm

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Collector
  • I'm a llama!
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 47
« Reply #392 on: May 11, 2012 at 12:36 AM »
This is what I learned from a reliable source: many times, CP pilots make 3 flights one after the other. This is very dangerous but they save a lot of money.

One time, after doing 2 domestic flights, the same pilots flew to Bangkok. Naka-auto pilot and nakatulog sila sa pagod and lumampas ng Bangkok. Ginising sila ng stewardess kaya nakabalik sila sa Bangkok.

You have to consider the duration of the flight. What if it was three 60 minute flights?

CP will never endanger their planes nor the safety of their passengers. Why else are there so many delays?  ;D

Offline Ice Storm

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Collector
  • I'm a llama!
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 47
« Reply #393 on: May 11, 2012 at 12:40 AM »
I'd have one of my alalays buy the kid's meds at the nearest drugstore.

Showbiz types are not known for common sense or intelligence. :)

If you choose B, then...

For the win!

Offline Verbl Kint

• Trade Count: (+18)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 265
« Reply #394 on: May 11, 2012 at 01:13 AM »
Is there a journalism grad in pdvd? Did Mon Tulfo go against any code of ethics for journalistss?

AFAIK, Tulfo is not a journalism graduate nor did he take any journalism courses.

Offline Stagea

• Trade Count: (+23)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Hype Fidelity
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 606
« Reply #395 on: May 11, 2012 at 02:19 AM »
Is there a journalism grad in pdvd? Did Mon Tulfo go against any code of ethics for journalistss?

AFAIK, Tulfo is not a journalism graduate nor did he take any journalism courses.

I had some experience doing corporate communications for a major oil company. I can say that many popular TV journalists are of the peskier kind (offering gifts and bribes for insider info), and can bite back at you if you remain professional and do not cooperate (lalo na kung feeling nila eh kaya ka nila).

It's also true na nabibili at naiinfluence ang news in most cases (lalo na yung isang station), either by money or by strings. Kaya pag dun galing yung news, parang chismis lang ang treatment ko sa kanya unless naverify ko from another source.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2012 at 02:26 AM by Stagea »

Offline warmaster

• Trade Count: (+17)
  • DVD Guru
  • My body... My temple...
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 24
« Reply #396 on: May 11, 2012 at 02:26 AM »
I had some experience doing corporate communications for a major oil company. I can say that many popular TV journalists are of the peskier kind (offering gifts and bribes for insider info), and can bite back at you if you remain professional and do not cooperate (lalo na kung feeling nila eh kaya ka nila).

It's also true na nabibili ang news in most cases lalo na sa certain stations.

amen to that brother! specially notorious ang mga showbiz "columnists" i have seen the brown envelopes they give away during press conferences. in fact one of my segment producers before was handed one not knowing na payola na nga iyon. nagulat na lang siya nung binuksan niya yung envelop nung nasa van na siya. ka-ching!

Offline Stagea

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Hype Fidelity
  • Liked:
« Reply #397 on: May 11, 2012 at 02:30 AM »
amen to that brother! specially notorious ang mga showbiz "columnists" i have seen the brown envelopes they give away during press conferences. in fact one of my segment producers before was handed one not knowing na payola na nga iyon. nagulat na lang siya nung binuksan niya yung envelop nung nasa van na siya. ka-ching!

Totoo yan. At parang manliligaw pa na magpapadala sayo ng mga regalo, LOL. Kala mo ang bait bait pag kausap mo, pero pag di mo binigay ang gusto na scoop ayun bad publicity ka. LOL.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2012 at 02:48 AM by Stagea »

Offline oweidah

• Trade Count: (+61)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 633
« Reply #398 on: May 11, 2012 at 03:59 AM »
T4 ac/dc?  attack & collect / defend & collect ?  ;D ::)

Offline Stagea

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Hype Fidelity
  • Liked:
« Reply #399 on: May 11, 2012 at 04:02 AM »
T4 ac/dc?  attack & collect / defend & collect ?  ;D ::)

Sila di ko alam. Pero marami sa kabilang network na OO na OO ang sagot. ;D

At may stance din madalas yung networks sa events, kung saan mas pabor sa kanila or their favored talents, politicians, etc. Madalas it's more influencing the public than plainly reporting (which should be neutral).
« Last Edit: May 11, 2012 at 04:08 AM by Stagea »

Offline oweidah

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #400 on: May 11, 2012 at 04:30 AM »
may kinikilang pinoprotektahan?  ::)

kaya mababa ang tingin sa mga journalists. noong panahon ni marcos, "envelopmental journalism" (depends kung ano laman ng envelope, palagay ko hanggang ngayon patuloy pa rin. naging ac/dc naman yung iba nilalaro both sides)

siguro laking tuwa ni pgma mike arroyo sa nangyari sa bespren niya (MT) hehehe

Offline ninjababez®

• Trade Count: (+77)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • I know what poverty is.
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1040
« Reply #401 on: May 11, 2012 at 05:23 AM »
siguro laking tuwa ni pgma mike arroyo sa nangyari sa bespren niya (MT) hehehe
OT: bro anong issue ni tulfo kay pgma?   
ninjababez online ..

Offline oweidah

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #402 on: May 11, 2012 at 06:03 AM »

Offline ninjababez®

• Trade Count: (+77)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • I know what poverty is.
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1040
« Reply #403 on: May 11, 2012 at 06:06 AM »
ninjababez online ..

Offline oweidah

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #404 on: May 11, 2012 at 06:12 AM »
ah oki thanks, akala ko magkaibigan talaga :D

dati besprend sila pero nagkasira. just cant remember ano pinagsimulan ng away nila.

best of friends worst of enemies?  ;D

Offline praktikal

• Trade Count: (+37)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 40
« Reply #405 on: May 11, 2012 at 10:46 AM »

It's also true na nabibili at naiinfluence ang news in most cases (lalo na yung isang station), either by money or by strings. Kaya pag dun galing yung news, parang chismis lang ang treatment ko sa kanya unless naverify ko from another source.

Kaya nga daw itong isang newscaster ay sari-sari ang sasakyan...  ???

Offline Stagea

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Hype Fidelity
  • Liked:
« Reply #406 on: May 11, 2012 at 11:27 AM »

Di naman malayo, kung sinong newscaster pa yan. :P

Online anya618

• Trade Count: (+3196)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • it PAYS to be patient ;D
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 2665
« Reply #407 on: May 11, 2012 at 11:33 AM »

da who? ;D
viber/cp# 09175040694 (PLS INDICATE USERNAME)

Offline Dan

• Trade Count: (+133)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 219
« Reply #408 on: May 11, 2012 at 12:12 PM »
^ blind item nanaman  ;D baka malipat tayo sa tsismis thread nito  ;D ;D ;D

Offline indie boi

• Kapitan
  • Trade Count: (+31)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Twitter: @indieboi
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1
« Reply #409 on: May 11, 2012 at 01:53 PM »

I'm a journ grad with a background in newspaper journalism, PR and corp comm. As far as I know Tulfo didn't anything wrong if you'll look at it from a purely news-gathering function. May protection talaga ang journalists -- the media is considered the fourth estate because of its "check and balance" role in society.

Having said that, do I consider Tulfo a journalist in the strictest sense of the word? In my opinion, he's only a borderline journalist. Admittedly there are journalists that do take advantage of their role and position. I'd be stupid to say otherwise. But a few rotten apples should not detract from the fact that journalism is a noble, and oftentimes noble, profession.

It's anyone's guess what Tulfo wanted to do with the footage or photos he got. Is it purely for reportage purposes? Is it get a sensationalist scoop? No one really knows.

Offline barrister

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • cessante ratione legis, cessat ipsa lex
  • Liked:
« Reply #410 on: May 11, 2012 at 06:49 PM »

Aaminin ko na tatanga-tanga rin ako, kasi alam kong napakaimportante ng gamot, pero pinaubaya ko lang sa yaya...  :D

And then a child abuse case is filed against me, for neglecting my child's medicine.  Di ba?  ;)

-------------------------

Aminin na nila.  Ang mga gamot kuno ay ginagawa lang nilang palusot.  Ang simpleng dahilan kung bakit nagwala si Claudine ay dahil mayabang lang talaga siya.

Kaya nga wala namang binabanggit na gamot si Claudine noong sinasabon niya ang employee.  Naisip na lang yang gamot ek-ek na yan nung iniinterview na si Raymart.

« Last Edit: May 11, 2012 at 06:59 PM by barrister »

Offline BusyChild

• DVD Guru
  • Act your rage.
  • Liked:
« Reply #411 on: May 12, 2012 at 02:13 PM »

Aminin na nila.  Ang mga gamot kuno ay ginagawa lang nilang palusot.  Ang simpleng dahilan kung bakit nagwala si Claudine ay dahil mayabang lang talaga siya.

Kaya nga wala namang binabanggit na gamot si Claudine noong sinasabon niya ang employee.  Naisip na lang yang gamot ek-ek na yan nung iniinterview na si Raymart.

From a commenter at pep.ph:

"I have done a lot of travelling in my life and have experienced airport hassles just like anybody like late baggage arrival and lost items. However, I do not remember screaming at anyone because of this. Destination airport ground employees are not responsible for baggage loaded at another airport so I do not understand why they should be yelled at. Good breeding starts with knowing how to carry yourself in public especially in a stressful situation and uncontrolled environment. For anyone to say that Ms Baretto is within her right to yell at an airline employee even though it was not their fault is beyond me. Many years ago before Prague became a tourist destination, the airline left all our baggage in Frankfurt. When we inquired, they told us politely that because our plane arrived in Frankfurt just 18 minutes before the departure to Prague which is true, they did not have enough time to load our baggage. It made sense to us and that was the end of it. They delivered our baggage at our hotel as promised. When we got back from dinner, they were already in out hotel rooms. Similar situation happened in Rome and in Firenze a few years after that. I understand Ms Baretto has a prima donna attitude and it was the root of the problem. If she treated the ground attendant with respect, Mr Tulfo would not have any reason to take a picture or a video to show the world how Ms Baretto treats people. They saw it and tried to get the phone from Mr Tulfo because it will prove again how bad Ms Baretto's attitude is. Ms Baretto and her husband will have their day in court and hoefully this will be sorted out. I will always be on the flight attendant's side. Instead of Ms Baretto giving an apology, she decided to warn the family of the flight attendant that they are ready for any legal action by the flight attendant's. This just tells you Ms Baretto's lack of common decency."
May you get everything you want, but nothing that you need.

Offline 5zig3n

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • DVD Guru
  • Liked:
« Reply #412 on: May 12, 2012 at 02:20 PM »
From a commenter at pep.ph:

''I understand Ms Baretto has a prima donna attitude and it was the root of the problem. If she treated the ground attendant with respect, Mr Tulfo would not have any reason to take a picture or a video to show the world how Ms Baretto treats people. They saw it and tried to get the phone from Mr Tulfo because it will prove again how bad Ms Baretto's attitude is. Ms Baretto and her husband will have their day in court and hoefully this will be sorted out."

exactly what i was trying to point out a few pages back.  ;)
« Last Edit: May 12, 2012 at 02:23 PM by 5zig3n »

Offline BusyChild

• DVD Guru
  • Act your rage.
  • Liked:
« Reply #413 on: May 12, 2012 at 03:16 PM »
The Family That Brawls Together, Stays Together
Lourd de Veyra | Published: May 11, 2012 - 4:30pm

http://www.spot.ph/featured/51065/the-family-that-brawls-together-stays-together/1

To be human, after all. To remain steadfast and calm after hours of being stuck inside a confined space for hours is to be a joyless robot—or just someone with a nice stash of horse tranquilizers. Off-loaded baggage? I’d blow my top, too. Hell, I myself feel like punching someone if for ten minutes I’m unable to find the hotdog stand.

There is a long history of aviation-related melees involving celebrities and media people. For one, there’s Bjork, who in 1996 beat the crap out of television reporter Julie Kaufman upon arriving at the Bangkok airport. And Kaufman was neither a pesky paparazzi nor a TMZ staffer willfully provoking the subject. What did she do to merit a Bjork going medieval on her ass?

All the reporter said was “Welcome to Bangkok!”

But that’s Bjork, who likes wearing dresses made from dead swans and who sang songs like “And if you complain once more, you’ll meet an army of me.” However, it was said that the reporter had been trailing Bjork for four days. And if you saw Bjork in that footage, she was pushing her cart with her head down, the universal gesture for “I am so not in the mood.”

Things, however, were different with what happened on that fateful day of May 6, 2012 at the NAIA Terminal 3. We shall no longer go into details. After all the jokes, the punchlines, the threats, the social media comments, after the whirl of speculation as to who really was at fault— after the smoke clears and the dust settles— let us now talk about Celebrities Behaving Badly (badly, in this case, means more than just dancing drunk in Boracay on Holy Week).

There is also a long history of Pinoy showbiz personalities who have figured in a fracas one way or the other.

Divina Valencia on national TV once whacked the head of Dr. Rey dela Cruz with a microphone. Rudy Fernandez also hit Bert “Tawa” Marcelo for a joke the action icon did not find funny (Not captured on tape, sadly). Richard Gomez and Robin Padilla once traded blows during a heated basketball match during the Star Olympics sometime in the ‘90s (This, too, was captured on TV). There are many others, some of them just near-blows.

People beat the crap out of other people everyday, but it becomes truly magical when celebrities do it. One of the hallmarks of modern civilization is the ability to have transcended behavior that would be otherwise described as barbaric. That’s why we invented sports, game shows, and Jersey Shore—to put our penchant for such bloodlust and competition within a controlled framework. But Mon Tulfo and Raymart and Claudine are simply human. To invoke the most badass mothercraper of them all, Shakespeare in The Merchant of Venice: “If you prick us, do we not bleed? If you tickle us, do we not laugh? If you poison us, do we not die? And if you wrong us, shall we not revenge?”

Now the National Press Club, the National Union of Journalists, Gabriela, the MTRCB, and a senior citizens’ party-list are jumping into the discussion? Heck, even Mar Roxas of the Department of Transportation and Communications was asked to comment (Kasi nga naman: airport = transportation, right? “It’s a private matter” was his thankfully sober comment). Fortunately, Malacañang had the good sense to refrain from giving an opinion. But this is the Philippines, where everyone has say on everything. I’m surprised they didn’t ask for Doña Dionisia’s expert views on the matter. (Hey, they once asked her about the RH bill.)
Now due charges have been filed, people have been suspended and vaguely sincere apologies have been issued. But the trading of subtle yet pointed statements continues.  In an interview, Tulfo said: “Hindi ko naman siya kilala. Maganda ang mukha niya, pero mataba siya.” Ouch.

“Hindi ko naman siya kilala,” said Santiago. Both can be construed as snarky potshots, subtly mean dismissals of a person’s social standing. It’s in effect saying, “Who the f---k are you? Why should I even bother?” Whaaaaaaaaat? You mean Mr. Tulfo never saw Mula sa Puso and Milan? Was he too busy writing about abusive cops and Mike Arroyo? This is Mon Tulfo, who casually calls P-Noy “panot” on his radio show. On the other hand you can say, “Whaaaat? You mean Claudine and Raymart have never read Tulfo’s column on the Inquirer? They’ve never watched Hoy Gising back in the days? But the stinging jab is: “Hindi naman ako tinuruan ang mga magulang ko na pumatol sa matanda.” Booom.

The more hurtful part of the whole incident, it seems, is not simply Mon’s right black eye—it’s the big bruise on the family name’s macho ego. Which is why all three younger Tulfo brothers, as of this writing, were suspended by TV5. The official statement contains the phrase “emotions at play.” The original Tulfo— the one who started it all and with a perennial baseball bat on the Inquirer website — beaten up by the stars of Ang TV, Gimik, Estudyante Blues, and Bantatay?!  And he admits that it wasn’t the physical part that stung. “Sanay naman tayo diyan, bilang isang lalaki,” he said. He admitted on TV that it was truly the humiliation. But he waxed lyrical, “A man has to suffer defeat in other to be victorious in the end.” Hmmm. What could that mean?

Many are the lessons to be learned from this unfortunate incident.

• Pink is not always the color of tranquility as psychology says. In the skirmish, all three parties were wearing pink. Bayani “Hitler” Fernando, you’re dead wrong. Pink, paint psychology believes, relaxes the muscles. It is said to have soothing, healing qualities. (And to think that it is essentially a girlie color is wrong; such notion is not hard-wired in the human brain according to studies.) Buuuuuut….

• Grave threat? But how is that any different from an FPJ movie where he always threatens Paquito Diaz and Eddie Garcia in the most dramatic of manners. Okay, granting it’s fiction…. But why is it when Annabelle Rama threatens Nadia Montenegro the MTRCB doesn’t really do anything? Or Amalia Fuentes? Is it because that when the Tulfos threaten, they look like they really mean it?

• Even serious news programs are not above reporting on the delightfully silly memes spreading throughout social media. It only took less than a day for geniuses to paste the heads of the Tulfos and the Santiagos—including Miriam—onto the bodies of Avengers characters, or on the field of a Mortal Kombat game, or an MMA event poster. But that’s what happens when you’ve got an impeachment trial that’s so excruciatingly boring that it would even put a corpse to sleep.

• Being in airport arrival areas put you in a fragile mental state. You’re tired and cranky after being stuck in a cramped space in cattle-like conditions, unfed except maybe for a desperate cup of criminally overpriced coffee, and you’re bound to snap anytime. You are a ticking time bomb. The next time you see somebody barking at an airline crew, stay the f—k away, unless it’s a matter of national security. To paraphrase an old adage: “Magbiro ka na sa lasing, ‘wag lang sa na-bad trip sa Cebu Pacific.”

• As to the issue of child abuse. But nobody in their right mind would want to behave like this in front of children (perhaps with the exception of some Catholic priests). It’s bad enough for Raymart and Claudine’s children to have personally witnessed the fracas. But repeated airing of the footage brawl on national TV? What does that do except to raise the number of young children to terrifying multiples? What values does that teach them?

That the family that brawls together, stays together?

May you get everything you want, but nothing that you need.

Offline jackryan

• Trade Count: (+130)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • http://www.reefphilippines.com http://uaaph.com
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 9

Offline brainwashed

• Trade Count: (+25)
  • DVD Addict
  • Brainwashed by our teachers and all their rules!
  • Liked:
« Reply #415 on: May 12, 2012 at 07:07 PM »
para mas masaya...  ::)

http://www.pep.ph/news/34062/claudine-barretto-may-face-charges-from-naia-ground-stewardessrsquos-family

meron na bang nabalitang natapos na kaso na kung saan naparusahan ang isang kilalang tao o may katayuan sa lipunan na nanduro, nang-alipusta, nambastos, nagmura laban sa isang salesclerk/cashier/crew o yung mga nasa frontline ng kahit anong business?

Offline warmaster

• DVD Guru
  • Liked:
« Reply #416 on: May 12, 2012 at 09:14 PM »
para mas masaya...  ::)

http://www.pep.ph/news/34062/claudine-barretto-may-face-charges-from-naia-ground-stewardessrsquos-family

pwede na ba kasuhan ng human rights violation ang mga irate callers ng call centers? this happens everyday and not only once in a day. i have worked in a call center environment and have suffered verbal abuse for things that are beyond my paygrade, beyond my responsibilities and clearly beyond my capabilities. maraming tao lang ang nakikisawsaw sa isyu while others are trying to cash in. airline people, just like any service oriented business go through such berating everyday.

the tulfo brothers themselves have been known to berate and humiliate people on air. this without even due process. may dudulog na magsusumbong na kesyo ganito ganyan, yun na ang kakampihan at kung ano man yung pinapaliwanag nung "suspect" binabalewala at minumura mura lang nila.

si raymart dati pa maraming balita na sisiga siga yan at pala away. while claudine is ( was) a superstar in her own right kaya may pagka bichesa talaga.

all in all this NAIA incident had all the right ingredients for disaster. but right now nagiging boring na kaya dun naman ako susubaybay kay albie casino. hehehe

Offline qguy

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Usher/Rythmik/S
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 66
« Reply #417 on: May 12, 2012 at 10:04 PM »
not sure how she berated the ground crew, but if my stuff was sent off to another plane intentionally I would get mighty pissed too since that luggage was paid for, there no reason for the plane to be overloaded as the airline should have computed the average weight of the passengers plus the max weight allowable for  each passenger

exactly what i was trying to point out a few pages back.  ;)

Offline warmaster

• DVD Guru
  • Liked:
« Reply #418 on: May 12, 2012 at 11:23 PM »
not sure how she berated the ground crew, but if my stuff was sent off to another plane intentionally I would get mighty pissed too since that luggage was paid for, there no reason for the plane to be overloaded as the airline should have computed the average weight of the passengers plus the max weight allowable for  each passenger

exactly! kaya nga sila may weight limit etc. maybe may pilot o aircraft engineer dito sa pdvd na can throw some light on the subject

Offline bass_nut

• DVD Guru
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 71
« Reply #419 on: May 12, 2012 at 11:41 PM »
baggage intentionally off-loaded WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE to passengers => outburst => picture taking => brawl

the 2 causes of the recent NAIA fiasco
1) Cebu Pacific ineptitude followed by
2) picture taking

the outburst and the brawl were the results of the causes