Author Topic: iMAtZ THxEATER  (Read 188304 times)

Offline ricky

• Trade Count: (+68)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Duh?
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 544
Re: The new MAtZTER's DEN
« Reply #360 on: Mar 07, 2006 at 06:33 PM »
Sir, I hope you can help me calibrate my system in the near future.

he he he ernie im sure he will ;) post ka doon sa thread nya so he'll know ;D

Offline Dtug

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Apprentice
  • Hi, I'm new here!
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #361 on: Mar 09, 2006 at 11:07 PM »
Thanks Dtug! I got most of my knowhow from this site, so I am truly thankful to this site and my pdvd friends who have taught me a lot. My barkadas get surprised when they hear me talk about AV stuff. Wala kasi ako alam dati.

I dont miss the CHT-10 anymore, I used to, but the CHT12r sounded good when it was broken in. And as of now, I dont use the subs for music anymore. The floorstanders do a great job for the bass, tight and just right to my listening preference.

I used to need the CHT-10 when I was using a Yamaha receiver cuz the power wasnt enough and "manipis" yung sound. When I upgraded to HK, I realized I didnt need the subs anymore. Its 90w stereo power is more or less 180w compared to Yamaha and it was able to power the speakers outstandingly. When I bi-amped the system (90w-HF, 100w-LF), the mids & highs astoundingly improved by a lot.

I suggest you get the CHT-10r if you are using bookshelves and into music. But if you have good floorstanders and ample power, go for the CHT-12r for a better room jolting HT experience and let the speakers (and amp) handle the bass for audio. The difference between 10r and 12r is significant. just my 2 cents  :)

Thanks Mat!  Cguro nga 12r is better coz I enjoy chest thumping bass din ;D  I too have learned a lot from this site and am so glad my friend recommended pinoydvd 8) I will be pairing the 12r most probably with HK335 and 602s3 but am also looking at floorstanders also.  Grabe nakakainggit talaga kayong naeenjoy na ng mga ht nyo.  Mine is nearly done and I will also go the panny route :)  Oorderin ko na furniture ko and most probably by April makakabili na ko ng gears.  Your so lucky after a hard days work puede na kayo mag relax and listen to your favorite cd's.  EXCITED NA KO !!!!! ;D ;D ;D

Offline MAtZTER

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • More POWER to your HT! literally ...
  • Liked:
« Reply #362 on: Mar 10, 2006 at 10:07 AM »

Your so lucky after a hard days work puede na kayo mag relax and listen to your favorite cd's.  EXCITED NA KO !!!!! ;D ;D ;D

Sometimes, I sneak out from work during afternoons to enjoy music listening.  ;D

Funny thing is, I usually fall asleep when listening to lively instrumental music but I am fully awake on sleep inducing  vocals in the DeTuboSystem. I thought I was supposed to fall asleep on the latter.  ;D
« Last Edit: Mar 10, 2006 at 05:34 PM by MAtZTER »

Offline Dtug

• Apprentice
  • Hi, I'm new here!
  • Liked:
« Reply #363 on: Mar 13, 2006 at 11:41 PM »
Sometimes, I sneak out from work during afternoons to enjoy music listening.  ;D

Funny thing is, I usually fall asleep when listening to lively instrumental music but I am fully awake on sleep inducing  vocals in the DeTuboSystem. I thought I was supposed to fall asleep on the latter.  ;D

Hehe Siguro once I'm able to listen to a DTS system I can understand why ;D  Mat, advice naman.  Being an architect, what surround speakers can you suggest that I suspend from the ceiling for a 7.1 system?   No choice kasi coz the walls will be covered by curtains (covering sliding door and picture window).   Most surrounds I've seen are too big and would look akward. So far the only  speakers I'm considering are jbl northridge e10's because of its unbulky appearance depthwise.  Any other surrounds you might know?  The fronts and center nga pala would most probably be b&w 600 series.  Not too concerned with timber mathching for surrounds coz pang effects lang naman daw.  Important din kasi and WAF ;D

Offline MAtZTER

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #364 on: Mar 14, 2006 at 11:24 AM »
Being an architect, what surround speakers can you suggest that I suspend from the ceiling for a 7.1 system?

Di na applicable yung "being an architect...", di ako practicing so medyo bobo na ako dyan. Lol. Your question should be: "being an HT enthusiast/ addict. what speakers..."  ;D

Bro, I would really sugest that you use bipolar surrounds. They have good sound dispersion and they are usually compact in size. IME, the surround effect is more localized. Get bipolars for surrounds and small bookshelf speakers for back surrounds.

Before I got my back surrounds for a bargain price from a migrating friend, I was planning on using ceiling mounted speakers. You could also explore this option for your back surrounds or even all 4 surrounds. If you are not into 5 channel music then I agree with you that you dont need to be concerned much with timber matching. Surrounds sound off only about 10% of the time anyway.

« Last Edit: Mar 15, 2006 at 03:39 PM by MAtZTER »

Offline MAtZTER

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #365 on: Mar 15, 2006 at 02:53 PM »
Tube pre amp has arrived! Sarap nga makinig sa tubes! The passive function is so useful when combined with my TV. I can use the pre amp as a volume control and audio splitter (2 sets of RCA out) to the TV, even when the unit is turned off! I can watch concerts in tubes! And last night I discovered I can let the LCD TV's speakers sound with the tube pre amp (when on), haha!  ;D

The only problem is that, as I discovered last night, the sweet spot is somewhere at the front end of the bed. My comfortable listening position is at the baseboard, semi lying down.  To hear it best, I have to lie face down near the front end of the bed, and this is back breaking after some time.

A solution would be to place the speakers farther from each other but it would mean blocking the bedroom door! As of now, one speaker is already half-blocking the bathroom door, if I move it more to the right, it gets in the way of the bedroom door. Haay, space is just frustratingly  limited.

I will post pics and details of the pre amp soon.
« Last Edit: Mar 15, 2006 at 04:07 PM by MAtZTER »

Offline MAtZTER

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #366 on: Mar 15, 2006 at 03:18 PM »
I am now using a borrowed Sonic Impact T amp from Iceman and I am really impressed with it when paired with a tube pre amp. Its truly audiophile quality sound from a dimunitive toy like casing. Its like somebody from the future time-travelled to our present time and gave this invention to someone so as to crush our high end amplifier market. Its truly an amazing GIANT KILLER! (click for review) and best of all its so cheap! Internet reviewers were surprised that this amp could perform as good as their $5k amps! I was truly skeptic until I tried Iceman's unit last weekend. Now I am a believer!

The sound is very clean, but its not bass intensive though, but I only use it to listen to Jazz and vocals and it already exceeded my expectations in audio (not really for rock music or HT) , specially considering its size , weight and most of all ...PRICE!

Thanks Iceman! mabuhay ka pare!

I bought my own SI T amp yesterday and I will be experimenting on it later with bi amping. I heard that it sounds even better with 2 SI amps. I will have a custom casing made for it matching the pre amp's look. What excites me is that I can now have a tube setup in my room which fulfills my basic requirements:
1.) cheap
2.)no exposed tubes (child friendly)
3.) with my added customized requirements.

I will share the custom features when its done.
« Last Edit: Mar 15, 2006 at 04:08 PM by MAtZTER »

Offline oweidah

• Trade Count: (+61)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 633
« Reply #367 on: Mar 15, 2006 at 06:29 PM »
congrats matzter, enjoy your new toys! hope to read your review on your tube preamp and biamp t-amp soon ;D
« Last Edit: Mar 15, 2006 at 07:16 PM by oweidah »

Offline Munskie

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • HighDef Enthusiast
  • Liked:
« Reply #368 on: Mar 15, 2006 at 08:13 PM »
Congrats matz on your new toy/amp!!  Post ka pics when all is properly set-up....again..enjoy!! ;D ;D

Offline ricky

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Duh?
  • Liked:
« Reply #369 on: Mar 15, 2006 at 09:15 PM »
Mat just a suggestion regarding speaker placement,why not position it way past the door along the glass wall na lang sa may corner. Yes it would be nearer the bed but distance from each speaker will be farther. talo mo lang is yung wiring ;D

Offline Dtug

• Apprentice
  • Hi, I'm new here!
  • Liked:
« Reply #370 on: Mar 15, 2006 at 10:40 PM »
Di na applicable yung "being an architect...", di ako practicing so medyo bobo na ako dyan. Lol. Your question should be: "being an HT enthusiast/ addict. what speakers..."  ;D

Bro, I would really sugest that you use bipolar surrounds. They have good sound dispersion and they are usually compact in size. IME, the surround effect is more localized. Get bipolars for surrounds and small bookshelf speakers for back surrounds.

Before I got my back surrounds for a bargain price from a migrating friend, I was planning on using ceiling mounted speakers. You could also explore this option for your back surrounds or even all 4 surrounds. If you are not into 5 channel music then I agree with you that you dont need to be concerned much with timber matching. Surrounds sound off only about 10% of the time anyway.

Thanks again Mat :)  Bro I know that you have gone to a lot of audio video stores, do you have specific brand/models that I can consider?  So far kasi most bi polars and bookshelves I see are designed for wall mounting.  Hehe of all places nga nakakita lang ako ng ceiling mounted speakers sa loft details pa :)  The brand was parasound ???

By the way, mukhang talagang certified Audio Addict ka na  ;D ;D ;D Can I use the Sonic Impact to bi amp together with HK 335?  Sensya kana coz la pa ko alam sa preamp etc., confused ako kasi pag inadjust ko volume ng HK sasabay na rin ung Sonic right?  Is it possible that the signal going to the HF will be stronger than the one going to the LF? or automatic na mag ma match ang signals ???

Offline MAtZTER

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #371 on: Mar 16, 2006 at 11:47 AM »
congrats matzter, enjoy your new toys! hope to read your review on your tube preamp and biamp t-amp soon ;D

I did it last night. One T amp is battery operated, gee 8 batteries! For those who dont know about the T amp: YES it can be battery operated and it will power your floorstanders!!! Wonderful piece of technology!

The other T amp is powered by a 12v power supply. You are right, it sounds even clearer and the soundstage is wider. I am excited to have these 2 T amps in their custom casing.

But IMO, the T amp sounds better with bookshelf speakers than floorstanders. But it had no problems powering my floorstanders though.

Its a pleasure meeting & chatting with you while I was buying my T amp.  :)

Congrats matz on your new toy/amp!! Post ka pics when all is properly set-up....again..enjoy!! ;D ;D

Thanks Munskie. I will after I have the 2 T amps (for Bi amping) encased with the custom features.

Mat just a suggestion regarding speaker placement,why not position it way past the door along the glass wall na lang sa may corner. Yes it would be nearer the bed but distance from each speaker will be farther. talo mo lang is yung wiring ;D

Di pwede bro, there is no path to hide the wiring and ithe speakers are strategically placed below the TV so as to serve as a backup speaker when watching P**ted dvds or concert DVDs. Di rin pwede i move yung TV to that spot, or we will get stiff necked watching sideways, lol.

The solution: I discovered just last night that the best spot is for me to put the 2 speakers closer together (the CR door isnt blocked anymore) and sit on my beanbag a few feet away from the speakers, toed in. So I have to sit at the base of the bed in my bean bag to enjoy a sweet spot, but the music really sounded good there, a bit awkward nga lang compared to sitting comfortably in bed (at the headboard)  :'(.
« Last Edit: Mar 16, 2006 at 12:08 PM by MAtZTER »

Offline MAtZTER

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #372 on: Mar 16, 2006 at 12:04 PM »
Dtug: I didnt notice in your post that you needed your surrounds to be ceiling mounted or suspended. There are many ceiling speakers around. The one I bought before was an 80w Studio Acoustic (by daiichi) ceiling speaker from Raon. My friend who has a Dynaudio (72!) setup also used daiichi ceiling speakers for his surrounds and it sounded ok. Like you said, its only for surrounds. If you want better or branded, there are some ceiling speakers at LIS, but its about  3x more expensive than the Daiichis. Also try satellite speakers, JBL SCS 200/260 seris comes to mind, they can also be ceiling mounted and they are also sold in pairs.

My suggestion: get the Daiichis and use the money you saved to get a Rotel power amp to maximize your 602's potential   ;)

About the T amp plus HK bi amp. I dont know but I think someone tried using a SS amp with the T amp and it didnt sound good. But oweidah uses his T amp along with his yamaha AVR as pre amp and he says it sounds great. I still dont know much about this and I havent tried this yet. Try reading the T amp modifications thread.

On another note, A fellow member SMSed me last night after reading this thread. Asking if the T amp was better than the HK. Well of course not. The T amp was a great cost effective solution to my planned tube amp purchase. It sounds great with a tube pre amp, but by itself, well not really, IMO.

In my setup, it sounded great with Jazz and vocals, tube na tube yung dating. For instrumentals, its also good, but compared to the bi amped HK/Rotel, no contest yung T amp. Sa rock, pop, movies kulang sya sa bass. So in short, each has its own use and its own strength. But for my purpose, its a great sounding, cost effective solution for my secondary setup.

« Last Edit: Mar 16, 2006 at 12:31 PM by MAtZTER »

Offline dayday

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • Collector
  • Hello!
  • Liked:
« Reply #373 on: Mar 16, 2006 at 01:03 PM »
Where can I get a Sonic Impact T Amp? Thanks
PT-AE8000, Marantz7702, Samsung7500, N9000ESx2, AMC 2N100-5, CP-6311, X-616, S-520x4, Concept Subx2

Offline Dtug

• Apprentice
  • Hi, I'm new here!
  • Liked:
« Reply #374 on: Mar 17, 2006 at 11:43 PM »

My suggestion: get the Daiichis and use the money you saved to get a Rotel power amp to maximize your 602's potential   ;)

Great suggestion Mat ;D  I'll surely audition daiichi surrounds at their showroom in mega.  The jbl sounds good but I hope they sell infinity satellites in pairs also 'coz I auditioned them and they sounded real nice too :)  The Rotel power amp is a real good suggestion but do I have to get matching power ratings if I bi-amp?  Am confused on this matter but I agree with you that it  will maximize the 602's potential.  Thanks again :)

Offline bote

• Collector
  • I'm a llama!
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1
« Reply #375 on: Mar 18, 2006 at 07:38 AM »
Hi Mat. You may want to browse this thread that I used to follow about tubes. Cof-IG is a high tech guy as well as hal9000. Hal made the soundtrack of Terminator and COF works with Dellcorp. You may find it a good read.

http://www.soundandvisionmag.com/idealbb/view.asp?topicID=30945&forumID=40&catID=1&search=1&searchstring=

Classe cav 75/pio vSX 1120
Optoma uhd50x/Samsung h9500/yaqin mc10l/NAD bee515/Polk rti a7/reg rp3

Offline bote

• Collector
  • I'm a llama!
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1
« Reply #376 on: Mar 18, 2006 at 07:41 AM »
When I was in the States, I almost met both of them at their houses to experience their awesome hts. They were very accomodating but I couldn't find a ride. You know how it is over there...no ride ..can't walk...too far. Enjoy reading Mat. Ty
Classe cav 75/pio vSX 1120
Optoma uhd50x/Samsung h9500/yaqin mc10l/NAD bee515/Polk rti a7/reg rp3

Offline MAtZTER

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #377 on: Mar 20, 2006 at 03:52 PM »
Bote: Thanks sir!

Dayday: click here

Dtug: Basta the power ratings are not that far from each other. eg 200w and 70w amps. HK630's 90wpcs @ stereo worked quite well with Rotel's 100w and my Kenwood's 130w. The Daiichi speakers I mentioned was Studio Acoustics, I am not sure if its available in Mega, but I found mine in Raon. Its white and rectangular.

The solution: I discovered just last night that the best spot is for me to put the 2 speakers closer together (the CR door isnt blocked anymore) and sit on my beanbag a few feet away from the speakers, toed in. So I have to sit at the base of the bed in my bean bag to enjoy a sweet spot, but the music really sounded good there, a bit awkward nga lang compared to sitting comfortably in bed (at the headboard)  .

Bec. there is no remote, and I am positioned (slouching) near the amps. I am now an expert with adjusting the volume controls.....with my toes  ;D.
« Last Edit: Mar 20, 2006 at 05:20 PM by MAtZTER »

Offline dayday

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • Collector
  • Hello!
  • Liked:
« Reply #378 on: Mar 20, 2006 at 07:15 PM »
Thanks Matzer.  I'll go over to Megamall to check if they still have any.
PT-AE8000, Marantz7702, Samsung7500, N9000ESx2, AMC 2N100-5, CP-6311, X-616, S-520x4, Concept Subx2

Offline levi

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Sevilla and Sons Sausages
  • Liked:
« Reply #379 on: Mar 20, 2006 at 11:26 PM »
Dtug: I didnt notice in your post that you needed your surrounds to be ceiling mounted or suspended. There are many ceiling speakers around. The one I bought before was an 80w Studio Acoustic (by daiichi) ceiling speaker from Raon. My friend who has a Dynaudio (72!) setup also used daiichi ceiling speakers for his surrounds and it sounded ok. Like you said, its only for surrounds. If you want better or branded, there are some ceiling speakers at LIS, but its about  3x more expensive than the Daiichis. Also try satellite speakers, JBL SCS 200/260 seris comes to mind, they can also be ceiling mounted and they are also sold in pairs.

My suggestion: get the Daiichis and use the money you saved to get a Rotel power amp to maximize your 602's potential   ;)

Arch Audio sells JBL ceiling mounted speakers

Offline deo

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • DVD Guru
  • 'Evening...commissioner :D
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 2
« Reply #380 on: Apr 07, 2006 at 01:44 PM »
Sir, musta na?! pucha ang lufet na ng bagong setup mo ah? tagal kong nawala dto sa pdvd. Congrats sa bago mong setup!

Offline MAtZTER

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #381 on: Apr 11, 2006 at 03:32 PM »
Salamat Deo, masyado ka nang busy para kumita ng datung ha... ;)

Eto, ok naman ako. After a year sa hobby na to, ngayon pa lang ako nag start bumili ng sapatos at damit. Dati kasi puro sa HT/DVDs ang allocation ng funds. Tuwing makakita ako ng magandang damit or replacement sa lamog kong sapatos,  ihinahambing ko sya sa katumbas nyang HT gear or number of DVDs  ;D..

Example: P2,000...isip: "isang interconnect na to ah" or "ilang DVDs na to ah" or "Konti na lang CD player na to ah"  ;D ;D ;D, RESULT: "AY WAG NA LANG, may mga luma naman eh", kaya di natutuloy ang bili ko sa gamit pang sarili.  ;D

LOL, kaya ngayon pa lang ako may mga bagong damit at sapatos (tig-isa ;D) after 1 year.

Hehe kawawa naman ako   :'( :'( :P.

Pero happy naman ako tuwing nakikinig ng music (nakaka high, tsong  :D) or nanunood ng DVD  ;D, so ok lang. Iyan ang kapalit ng hobby natin.
« Last Edit: Apr 11, 2006 at 03:49 PM by MAtZTER »

Offline H a n $

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Gulaman time!!
  • Liked:
« Reply #382 on: Apr 11, 2006 at 04:37 PM »
Matt,

Congrats sa venture mo sa 2 channel.. hybrid pa?.. go all the way tube!! ;D ;D ;D ;D

Offline ricky

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Duh?
  • Liked:
« Reply #383 on: Apr 11, 2006 at 11:06 PM »
Lol di bale mat ok lang wala ka bago damit,hindi naman halata eh sa ganda mong lalaki ayus na yon  ::) (ganda lalaki only bec dami ka gears and buy mo ako dvd sa china ;D ;D ;D )

Offline deo

• DVD Guru
  • Liked:
« Reply #384 on: Apr 28, 2006 at 03:59 AM »
The wood walls behind the floorstanders are also constucted as bass traps to minimize boominess.

Piano finish Velodyne CHT-12r with separate circuit breaker path for the plug.

The white wire comes all the way from the projector at the back, installed through the ceiling. I wanted it to be connected to the AVRegulator so I had a wire ready for it.

Modified 1/27/06
I finally tidied up the cable management at the back.

No more cluttered wires at the floor.

Kenwood THX amp is now being used in my bedroom set up along with the LCD TV. Will post pics of the bedroom setup soon.

Musta na bossinG? tagal kong di nakapag browse dto sa tread nyo ah?! nag EB na ba kayo? sama nyo ako ah?! hehehe  ;D pinost nyo na ba ung picture ng bedroom setup nyo?! hopefully soon! ;)

Offline MAtZTER

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #385 on: Apr 28, 2006 at 09:59 AM »
Deo: Ayus lang. I am just waiting for the custom casing of my amps and I will post the pictures of the bedroom setup very soon. Wala pa namang EB dito. Ikaw kamusta ka na? sobra ka atang busy ah.

Hans Adrianne: Thanks Hans, Masaya na ako sa tunog ng hybrid combo ko. Di pa ako pwede ng all tube baka mapaso yung anak ko sa mga tubo. So ok na hybrid w/ T amp for now  :). Swak na swak pa sa budget.. at swak din sa tunog ;)
« Last Edit: Apr 28, 2006 at 05:53 PM by MAtZTER »

Offline deo

• DVD Guru
  • Liked:
« Reply #386 on: May 04, 2006 at 03:25 AM »
Deo: Ayus lang. I am just waiting for the custom casing of my amps and I will post the pictures of the bedroom setup very soon. Wala pa namang EB dito. Ikaw kamusta ka na? sobra ka atang busy ah.

Hans Adrianne: Thanks Hans, Masaya na ako sa tunog ng hybrid combo ko. Di pa ako pwede ng all tube baka mapaso yung anak ko sa mga tubo. So ok na hybrid w/ T amp for now  :). Swak na swak pa sa budget.. at swak din sa tunog ;)

Picture pa! Picture pa!  :P

Offline BongerDude

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Collector
  • Gonna keep on tryin til I reach my highest ground
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 8
« Reply #387 on: May 05, 2006 at 07:44 PM »
Sir Matz, pwede ba mahingi setup mo? Maski sa aking panaginip lang tuwing gabi at tanghali?
Technics SL1200 mk2
Macbook Pro
Schiit Bifrost UberUSBgen2
JDLabs Aikido
JDLabs Monos
PSB Image B6

Offline MAtZTER

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #388 on: May 08, 2006 at 01:54 PM »
Sir Matz, pwede ba mahingi setup mo? Maski sa aking panaginip lang tuwing gabi at tanghali?

LOL, tawa ako ng tawa nung nabasa ko to ;D. Anyway, di mo mapapakinabangan sa panaginip ang kahit anong setup. Di mo ba pansin, pag nasa panaginip ka di pang  audiophile ang sound effects?  ;D Lagi parang filtered lahat ng noise tapos parang center speaker lang gumagana?  :D

Anyway,kung panaginip ang usapan, I believe the good thing about my setup is that it is attainable. I honestly believe that part of the setup's "appeal" is that its a reachable setup for our fellow members.  My setup doesnt cost a fortune, it consists of many entry level gear (2nd hand pa!) and DIY elements that can be done with a little patience, passion, creativity, time and budgeting. It can be done, you just have to believe...in yourself.  :)

Sabi nga ni Rob Schneider:

YOU CAN DO IT!!!
 ;)
« Last Edit: May 08, 2006 at 02:19 PM by MAtZTER »

Offline MAtZTER

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #389 on: May 08, 2006 at 02:00 PM »
Picture pa! Picture pa! :P

Malapit na (again). My tube pre amp and custom (dual) T amp casing has arrived.  Pero biglang free na yung carpenter na gumawa sa house namin so magpapagawa ulit ako ng backing sa wall ng LCD TV.
I am going to add some acoustic treatments na rin, minsan ang sama ng bass reverberation bec. the back wall is plain cement.

Pag natapos na lahat saka ko i-post.  :)

« Last Edit: May 08, 2006 at 02:35 PM by MAtZTER »