Author Topic: NAD CD Player  (Read 109265 times)

Offline mYKi

• Trade Count: (+14)
  • Collector
  • Ewan!
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: NAD CD Player
« Reply #240 on: Feb 18, 2005 at 06:28 AM »
I just received a call from Sights and Sounds last night... the audio section of my NAD player was busted. So after waiting for almost 3 weeks to get this call.... they tell me they have to import the part and it will take at least 4 weeks! The caller said I can still use the digital outs though... but why would I want to do that? I bought the NAD for the audio outs.

Sir Redkoji, can I ask your help on this?

FedEx can ship parts overnight so I don't know why it should take 4 weeks. I've been a loyal NAD guy. As a matter of fact, I have bought 2 NAD C542's in a span of 6 months! My next probable purchase is for a NAD universal DVD player.

Help!

Offline jerix

• Trade Count: (+17)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • got no golden ears...just loving music
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 70
« Reply #241 on: Feb 18, 2005 at 07:55 AM »
I just received a call from Sights and Sounds last night... the audio section of my NAD player was busted. So after waiting for almost 3 weeks to get this call.... they tell me they have to import the part and it will take at least 4 weeks! The caller said I can still use the digital outs though... but why would I want to do that? I bought the NAD for the audio outs.

Sir Redkoji, can I ask your help on this?

FedEx can ship parts overnight so I don't know why it should take 4 weeks. I've been a loyal NAD guy. As a matter of fact, I have bought 2 NAD C542's in a span of 6 months! My next probable purchase is for a NAD universal DVD player.

Help!

the sad part --- when u almost have to beg, and they dont seem to care--  :'(
Samsung65MU6303/TCL4kPS49TV/OnkSR608/OnkTXNR676/Marantz/Akai/Sansui/PrjEssential-II

Offline av_phile1

• Trade Count: (+22)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Cheers from a movie and music lover
  • Liked:
« Reply #242 on: Feb 18, 2005 at 10:18 AM »
After sales service has always been a problem in this country, despite the few notable exceptions I've come across.  And the few delightful stories I've heard often come as a result of the customer contacting and dealing with the manufacturer directly, not the resellers.  The most these resellers can do is be courteous in entertaining your plaint.

The burden of proof is on the customer.  Like my case with my speakers last year.  The authorized dealer hid behind the warranty clause that my complaint may have resulted due to ABUSE.  As if customers are a bunch of half-wit who can't use properly what they bought.  When in doubt, they resolve in favor of the business, not the customer - contrary to that in 1st world countries.   

I know from colleagues in the US that you can exchange a defective or busted item right at the departmet store even a few months after purchase. Your case would no doubt be attended to with an outright replacement if you live there. No questions asked.   

But not here.  When a part is busted, even after a month from purchase, they'll repair, not replace.  And you'd be lucky if they have the offending part in their inventory.  It would take weeks to order the part and have it installed.  And yes, it takes only a few days to order a part by DHL.  But why would a business-oriented dealer spend more when he can get that part by the cheapest means, using sea-freight shipping?   And to cap it all,  they'd take their sweet time.  No sense of urgency whatsoever.   >:(

I hope the local dealers of NAD prove me wrong.   ;D

« Last Edit: Feb 18, 2005 at 10:23 AM by av_phile1 »

Offline Gino

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Audiophiliac
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 2
« Reply #243 on: Feb 18, 2005 at 12:37 PM »
NAD-ali ka ah.

I suggest you email the manufacturer for what it's worth. Point them to this forum if only to show how influential this is in purchase decisions. They might just act on it. I normally do not waste my time with retail outlets.

Offline mYKi

• Collector
  • Ewan!
  • Liked:
« Reply #244 on: Feb 18, 2005 at 09:23 PM »
Ok. So I just talked to Sights and Sounds... and guess what? They tell me that since my unit is already 6 months and 5 days old, they said I have to pay for the part since the unit has only 6 MONTHS WARRANTY ON PARTS and 12 MONTHS ON LABOR.

What the! When I was buying the unit, all they said was it had a 1 YEAR WARRANTY!

And how much is the broken part? P5,000!!!!!!!!

So I was irritated since this is the 2nd NAD C542 I bought in a span of 6 months and this is the customer service I get.

So I asked for the number of Studio Systems... the importer of NAD. I'm hoping that I can get more service there. So I called them up, and when I told them my predicament, they told me that they can't honor the WARRANTY because of MISUSE.

So I asked what MISUSE? They told me that I made heavy use of CD-R on the player. WHAT!? Yes, I do play CD-R's but only backups of the originals that I have. They even told me that it was because these International companies wanted to shun piracy. I didn't even ask how they came out with the conclusion that CD-Rs destroyed my almost new unit. Did it have a counter inside?

I told them I didn't have pirated CDs! And now they say maybe I used inferior CD-Rs which I buy from CD-R King. Well, I do use Benq CD-Rs from CD-R King but as I have said, I only have a few CD-R backups and I mostly use it for my car.

So how did our conversation end?

I will have to wait 4 weeks for a PART that they were not even sure if it is ON STOCK, and when that PART comes, then I will have to pay P5,000 for it.

The silver-lining? Well, Redkoji said that if they can get the part lower than the price they are expecting, then they will give me a discount on it.  Since I bought my 2 cd players and B&W speakers from Sights and Sounds, they said they will give me a brand new unit, and I will just have to pay them the P5,000. Gee... thanks!

Anyway, things are not finalized yet...... once I get the final decision..... you will know if I will continue to be a NAD fan or a StudioSystems/Sights and Sounds HATER!

Buti pa Listening in Style.... when I bought my speakers there, and after a week I wanted to trade it for another model... payag kaagad sila.

Offline hubes

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • DVD Addict
  • Hello!
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 3
« Reply #245 on: Feb 18, 2005 at 09:44 PM »
Ok. So I just talked to Sights and Sounds... and guess what? They tell me that since my unit is already 6 months and 5 days old, they said I have to pay for the part since the unit has only 6 MONTHS WARRANTY ON PARTS and 12 MONTHS ON LABOR.

What the! When I was buying the unit, all they said was it had a 1 YEAR WARRANTY!

And how much is the broken part? P5,000!!!!!!!!

So I was irritated since this is the 2nd NAD C542 I bought in a span of 6 months and this is the customer service I get.

So I asked for the number of Studio Systems... the importer of NAD. I'm hoping that I can get more service there. So I called them up, and when I told them my predicament, they told me that they can't honor the WARRANTY because of MISUSE.

So I asked what MISUSE? They told me that I made heavy use of CD-R on the player. WHAT!? Yes, I do play CD-R's but only backups of the originals that I have. They even told me that it was because these International companies wanted to shun piracy. I didn't even ask how they came out with the conclusion that CD-Rs destroyed my almost new unit. Did it have a counter inside?

I told them I didn't have pirated CDs! And now they say maybe I used inferior CD-Rs which I buy from CD-R King. Well, I do use Benq CD-Rs from CD-R King but as I have said, I only have a few CD-R backups and I mostly use it for my car.

I will have to wait 4 weeks for a PART that they were not even sure if it is ON STOCK, and when that PART comes, then I will have to pay P5,000 for it.

The silver-lining? Well, Redkoji said that if they can get the part lower than the price they are expecting, then they will give me a discount on it.  Since I bought my 2 cd players and B&W speakers from Sights and Sounds, they said they will give me a brand new unit, and I will just have to pay them the P5,000. Gee... thanks!

Anyway, things are not finalized yet...... once I get the final decision..... you will know if I will continue to be a NAD fan or a StudioSystems/Sights and Sounds HATER!

Buti pa Listening in Style.... when I bought my speakers there, and after a week I wanted to trade it for another model... payag kaagad sila.

bawal ba mag play ng cdr sa nad cd players?    ??? nasa provisions ba ng warranty?

Offline bumblebee

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #246 on: Feb 18, 2005 at 10:38 PM »
bawal ba mag play ng cdr sa nad cd players?    ??? nasa provisions ba ng warranty?

NAD cd players can play cdr's. nasa brochure pa nga e. meron pa nga silang FAQ section sa website about cdr's and about how well NAD cd players can play this medium.

to the dealers and distributors, we are not simpletons. playing cdrs on cdr-capable cd players or sand-filling sand-fillable speakers definitely don't fall under misuse.

to mYKi, sorry about the cd player man.

Offline taggart

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Collector
  • clean out that earwax for optimum sound exp!
  • Liked:
« Reply #247 on: Feb 18, 2005 at 10:50 PM »

if that's the way they do business...the C542 will be the first & LAST NAD in my house.  when i asked about the warranty on the C542, i was also told that it's covered for a year.  i had good impressions when i spoke with the owner of S&S before but apparently not all is what it seems.  based on your experience, i'm shunning and not recommending these 2 companies until they resolve it honorably.  

btw, if the cd-r is the culprit...shouldn't the lens be the problem and not the audio circuit?  sure smells fishy to me.

Offline mYKi

• Collector
  • Ewan!
  • Liked:
« Reply #248 on: Feb 19, 2005 at 05:27 PM »
Taggart,

You know, you're right... if CD-R void my warranty, then it should have been the lens and not the audio circuit. I mean they did say that the digital outs worked fine.... hmmmm, bakit hindi ko naisip iyon.

I'll give them a visit tomorrow.... or maybe tonight.

Myki

Offline levi

• Konsehal
  • Trade Count: (+16)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Sevilla and Sons Sausages
  • Liked:
« Reply #249 on: Feb 20, 2005 at 01:44 AM »
Sorry to hear what happened pare. Its not the CDR, they just want to get away with it. What an excuse and after sales service! I hope they can do something about it or else.......

From their own website

The C 542 replaces NAD’s venerable C 541i. With the worldwide acclaim and numerous awards for outstanding performance and value, it is fair to ask why NAD would “mess with success”. But NAD has never rested on its laurels; rather development is ongoing at the NAD Lab and new models are launched when we feel a significant improvement has been achieved. Such is the case with the C 542. Besides the new more refined cosmetics and improved remote control, many component changes have been implemented in the C 542’s circuits. The cumulative effect of these changes is quite dramatic, improving low frequency slam and extension, while maintaining the pace and timing for which the C 541i was so lavishly praised. Image depth and scale are further enhanced while retaining the timbral accuracy and lucid harmonic structure of its predecessor.

Its feature list includes:

CD, CD-R and CD-RW Compatible
  HDCD® Decoder with Automatic Detection
  Burr-Brown Sigma-Delta 24 bit Digital to Analogue Converter
  Nichicon “Muse” capacitors
  Coaxial Digital Output
  Optical Digital Output
  Low Output Impedance
  Separate Power Regulators for Analog and Digital Sections
  VFL Display with selectable Track, Time and Repeat
  Repeat Mode for Single Track or Entire CD
  Program Play up to 20 Tracks
  Random Play
  External IR Input
  12V Trigger Input
  NAD CD-6 Full Function Remote Control

Mabuti pa ang Daiwa ko hindi nasisira sa CDRs hehehe

Offline av_phile1

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #250 on: Feb 21, 2005 at 10:13 AM »

Seems the fine print, if there is one, becomes clearer when you start to invoke the claim.   Warranties are not exactly a major point in our buying decisions.  I'm also a victim of that.  Now I know better.  We should research and ask more questions, like:

Does the authorized dealer stock spare parts inventories?
How much is the typical or standard minimum labor cost when the unit is repared outside of warranty?
How many units of this model are currently being repaired under warranty?  Or what is the mean time between failure?
How many technicians support the authorized dealers?
Where is the authorized service center?
How stable is the service center and authorized dealer?
What is the experience of customers with the dealer and service center?

These are questions I doubt if a dealer can answer.  But these are similar to the questions I ask computer hadrware vendors/ providers like IBM and HP when they make a proposal for servers in my previous company.  After-sales service is always a major part of any hardware acqusition evaluation in many companies.  Maybe we should learn from that. 

Hmm, that word ABUSE sounds so familiar.   

Don't let it get to you.  It's their way of escaping the warranty responsibility.  If you read those warranties. you'd come across statements like "except acts of God, war, misuse, abuse....  Except wars and natural calamities, abuse or misuse  is debatable and can only be established by assumption.  In the case of dealers, presumption. Unless you can prove otherwise. (But how? HOw do dealers disinguish between material failure and misuse?)  Like I said, when in doubt, they resolve in favor of thier business, not the customer. 

And don't let them fool you with their excuses that CD-Rs or pirated discs ruined your machine.  That's total BS.  Digital players really have no prejudices with what you put in them.  The worst a defective disc can do is ruin your laser pick-up, which often happens with warped discs.  Defective encoding will simply make the disc unplayable.  Electronic circuits have no patience with such discs and will simply ignore and not play them.   But I heard it's an audio circuit that got busted not the laser assembly.  So it is obvous they don't know what they're tallking about.  I would not want to trust my gears in the hands of such nitwits. 

In this hobby, at least in this country,  dealers apparently do not like to recognize  "material failure"  or lemons.  ABUSE is so easy to invoke in their favour.  The burden of proof suddenly is on your table.  When it should not. 

If they are willing to give you a brand new unit after paying P5,000, why not just do so NOW?  Give them your defective unit, pay them the 5T and get the brand new unit they offered. Enjoy the unit despite the exprience and forget about them.  Magbabayad din lang ako ng 5T, I'd prefer to get a brand new unit than wait for the repaired unit.   
Just my thoughts.
« Last Edit: Feb 21, 2005 at 12:46 PM by av_phile1 »

Offline Gino

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Audiophiliac
  • Liked:
« Reply #251 on: Feb 22, 2005 at 01:07 PM »
Again, you are barking at the wrong tree. All you will get from that unscrupulous retailer are excuses and delays. That is business.

The manufacturer on the other hand, is concerned about image and brand loyalty. They think about their future not today's balance sheet. More so its product manager. So drop them an email and do the rest of the Pinoy nad users a favor.

Offline mYKi

• Collector
  • Ewan!
  • Liked:
« Reply #252 on: Feb 23, 2005 at 01:25 PM »
Gino,

I disagree. Business is making sure your customers are happy so they will be loyal to you. I bought all my B&W speakers, sub, DVD player, and 2 NAD cd players, and wires from Sights and Sounds. If they can't assist me with my problem, do you think I will still buy from them?

Studio Systems is the authorized distributor of NAD. You can check the NAD website. They represent the manufacturer in the Philippines.

Anyway, I also e-mailed the manufacturer directly last week. I haven't gotten a reply except an automated one which says that they received my e-mail.

I thought I was doing the rest of the Pinoy NAD users (present and future) a favor by warning them of the problems of NAD warranties.

Offline bumblebee

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #253 on: Feb 23, 2005 at 01:56 PM »

I thought I was doing the rest of the Pinoy NAD users (present and future) a favor by warning them of the problems of NAD warranties.

mYKi, without a doubt, you are :) i think you're problem is w/ your dealer. baka kasi sobrang hirap para sa kanila ang magdala nung defective unit mo sa distributor.

anyway, just to add, nde rin maganda experience ko w/ sights and sound. the one in park square nga lang.

hope you get your player working again. im eyeing for one myself. pro kung ganyan rin lang, talagang mapapadalawang isip ako.
« Last Edit: Feb 23, 2005 at 01:57 PM by bumblebee »

Offline av_phile1

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #254 on: Feb 23, 2005 at 03:34 PM »
You said they are willing to give you a brand new unit for 5T, get it.  Better than waiting for the repaired unit. 

Offline taggart

• Collector
  • clean out that earwax for optimum sound exp!
  • Liked:
« Reply #255 on: Feb 23, 2005 at 03:40 PM »
yeah probably best to pay the P5k and get the new player.  kasama na rin peace of mind mo bro.

Offline synchro

• Collector
  • when in doubt...go hybrid!
  • Liked:
« Reply #256 on: Feb 23, 2005 at 04:01 PM »
if I were you i'd pay the 5 grand, get the new player then sell it fast.

Offline old_age

• Trade Count: (+19)
  • DVD Addict
  • "keep off the grass especially when wet"
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 11
« Reply #257 on: Feb 25, 2005 at 11:09 PM »
i-boycott ang NAD!

let the distributor feel that their so-called customer service does not stop upon receiving the payment from the customer, it is how they will handle the after sales service, with the customer leaving their store with a smile.

hirap sa inyo, benta lang habol nyo...pag nakabenta na kayo, ni hindi nyo na kilala customers nyo pag me reklamo na. 

I just hope one member here can report this to the DTI.
« Last Edit: Feb 25, 2005 at 11:12 PM by new_age »
La Germania Single Burner
Panasonic Washing Machine
Hanabishi Floorstanding Electric Fan

Offline mYKi

• Collector
  • Ewan!
  • Liked:
« Reply #258 on: Feb 28, 2005 at 09:08 AM »
Last week, I talked to Ronald who is (I think) the head of marketing of Studio Systems. He was the one who told me about my "misuse". When I asked him that "shouldn't it be the lens that will be damaged if I use CD-Rs?" He said he can't answer that because he's not technical. I have to contact Ray for that question.

Anyway, I don't think the P5k is a good deal. My player is 6 months old, and I paid P20,000 for it. If I pay the P5,000 to have my unit replaced with a new one, then the total cost of my player will already be P25,000.

So if I sell it for P17,000 now, then lugi ako ng P8,000! Just becuase the dealer was not true to their word of "1 year warranty".

By the way, when I asked the distributor about their "1-year warranty", they said that in the Philippines, that 1-year warranty is CONDITIONAL. They will determine if the warranty will be honored or not.  >:(

Anyway, Ronald will get back to me once they know the price of the part that needs to be replaced. He said if it's only around P1,000, then they will just pay for it. But if it is higher than that, then I have to pay for it.

One week has passed and I haven't received a call from Studio Systems yet.

Offline eRaSeR

• Apprentice
  • Hi, I'm new here!
  • Liked:
« Reply #259 on: Feb 28, 2005 at 09:28 AM »
not a good after sales support >:( anyway, when you say one year warranty, we're talking of the warranty of both parts and services regardless of how much the replacement parts cost.

Offline j3d

• Apprentice
  • Liked:
« Reply #260 on: Feb 28, 2005 at 09:42 AM »
wtf?! conditional warranty?! to me that's bs! just because they cant repair it doesn't mean it's been misused. and dont give them anymore of your hard earned money to replace a freakin part. i'll try contacting NAD as well. maybe we should post a link to this thread to other forums.

Offline Garp

• Collector
  • I'm a llama!
  • Liked:
« Reply #261 on: Feb 28, 2005 at 10:59 AM »
Last week, I talked to Ronald who is (I think) the head of marketing of Studio Systems. He was the one who told me about my "misuse". When I asked him that "shouldn't it be the lens that will be damaged if I use CD-Rs?" He said he can't answer that because he's not technical. I have to contact Ray for that question.

Guy's an idiot or pretending to be one. If you're cd plays if using the digital out, the problem lies downstream--in the dac or analog stage. Those do not easily go bust, in fact they're usually the last to conk out if they ever do. I have played with NAD--tried 5 opamps, replaced the decoupling capacitors on the dac, substitued capacitors, resistors and even took out some parts and changed wiring paths but I have never encountered a problem with the NAD. The only problem is when the ribbon connector inside gets loose and loses contact, your player won't be able to recognize the cd but that's not your problem it seems. There is no way that your player's been misused.

Offline kimpao

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Gulaman-gulaman!
  • Liked:
« Reply #262 on: Feb 28, 2005 at 02:11 PM »
just one of the major reasons why i never got a nad player.  >:D

btw, when making purchases, especially on electronic equipment, i always consider aftersales support and store reputation.  ;)

mYKi, is your unit still with them? Pull-out mo nalang sa kanila, chances are hindi rin tama yung pagka-diagnose nila sa player mo. If I were in your shoes, since I'll end up spending either way, I'll just bring the unit to either hyperaudio or JojoD818.  O di kaya kay Master Garp(plugging ba preng Garp  ;D ).  Definitely you'll end-up with very minimal costs for repairs and reliable pa sila.  :)

Offline eRaSeR

• Apprentice
  • Hi, I'm new here!
  • Liked:
« Reply #263 on: Feb 28, 2005 at 02:28 PM »
to me it is more practical to have it repaired by the distributor at no cost instead of anybody else. remember, you bought the unit with one year warranty, fight for it and forget the conditional ek-ek warranty >:(. it's their job to fix the problem within the warranty period.

Offline kimpao

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Gulaman-gulaman!
  • Liked:
« Reply #264 on: Feb 28, 2005 at 02:54 PM »
to me it is more practical to have it repaired by the distributor at no cost instead of anybody else. remember, you bought the unit with one year warranty, fight for it and forget the conditional ek-ek warranty >:(. it's their job to fix the problem within the warranty period.

problem is they don't even know what to repair and they are even charging mYKi 5K.  :P

Offline eRaSeR

• Apprentice
  • Hi, I'm new here!
  • Liked:
« Reply #265 on: Feb 28, 2005 at 03:40 PM »
 ::) :-X

problem is they don't even know what to repair and they are even charging mYKi 5K.  :P

Offline kimpao

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Gulaman-gulaman!
  • Liked:
« Reply #266 on: Feb 28, 2005 at 03:48 PM »
mYKi, without a doubt, you are :) i think you're problem is w/ your dealer. baka kasi sobrang hirap para sa kanila ang magdala nung defective unit mo sa distributor.

anyway, just to add, nde rin maganda experience ko w/ sights and sound. the one in park square nga lang.

hope you get your player working again. im eyeing for one myself. pro kung ganyan rin lang, talagang mapapadalawang isip ako.

The silver-lining? Well, Redkoji said that if they can get the part lower than the price they are expecting, then they will give me a discount on it. Since I bought my 2 cd players and B&W speakers from Sights and Sounds, they said they will give me a brand new unit, and I will just have to pay them the P5,000. Gee... thanks!

bumblebee,  based on his previous posts, i think mYKi is not just having problems with the dealer but also with the distributor. He's being charge for something which should be covered by the warranty.

::) :-X

:P
« Last Edit: Feb 28, 2005 at 04:20 PM by kimpao »

Offline Garp

• Collector
  • I'm a llama!
  • Liked:
« Reply #267 on: Feb 28, 2005 at 04:16 PM »
just one of the major reasons why i never got a nad player.  >:D

btw, when making purchases, especially on electronic equipment, i always consider aftersales support and store reputation.  ;)

mYKi, is your unit still with them? Pull-out mo nalang sa kanila, chances are hindi rin tama yung pagka-diagnose nila sa player mo. If I were in your shoes, since I'll end up spending either way, I'll just bring the unit to either hyperaudio or JojoD818.  O di kaya kay Master Garp(plugging ba preng Garp  ;D ).  Definitely you'll end-up with very minimal costs for repairs and reliable pa sila.  :)

ha ha naku baka mas lalong masira yan. Myki, parehong channels ba wala sa analog?  Sana wag sira yung dac mo kasi alam ko yung pcm1732 phased out na. Ni wala na siya sa TI.com website eh. good luck na lang.

Offline kimpao

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Gulaman-gulaman!
  • Liked:
« Reply #268 on: Feb 28, 2005 at 04:24 PM »
ha ha naku baka mas lalong masira yan. Myki, parehong channels ba wala sa analog?  Sana wag sira yung dac mo kasi alam ko yung pcm1732 phased out na. Ni wala na siya sa TI.com website eh. good luck na lang.

Ouch! pcm1732 pala gamit niyan. pareho ata sila ng RCD1070 o RCD1072?

Offline bumblebee

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #269 on: Feb 28, 2005 at 04:29 PM »
bumblebee,  based on his previous posts, i think mYKi is not just having problems with the dealer but also with the distributor. He's being charge for something which should be covered by the warranty.

thanks for the clarification sir kimpao :) kainis. balak ko pa naman kumuha ng nad cd player >:(

ha ha naku baka mas lalong masira yan. Myki, parehong channels ba wala sa analog? Sana wag sira yung dac mo kasi alam ko yung pcm1732 phased out na. Ni wala na siya sa TI.com website eh. good luck na lang.

sir Garp, by that you mean there's lesser risks for non-hdcd players? kasi mas madali maka-acquire ng replacement parts? many thanks :)