Author Topic: Johnny Air  (Read 394635 times)

Offline mandyb

• Trade Count: (+86)
  • DVD Addict
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 2
Re: Johnny Air
« Reply #870 on: Sep 28, 2009 at 06:37 PM »
its in the website of amazon.. you can look for it there..

can you let me know where exactly in the website if you know ?

Offline oReOsHaKe

• Trade Count: (+642)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 9
« Reply #871 on: Sep 28, 2009 at 06:40 PM »
can you let me know where exactly in the website if you know ?

sa baba meron help section.. click that then hanapan mo button "contact us"
DALI OPTICON 8 : Zensor : Polk Audio F/XiA4 : ONKYO 5010 : OPPO BDP-103 : Panny AE8000 : Dual PB1000

Offline mandyb

• DVD Addict
  • Liked:
« Reply #872 on: Sep 28, 2009 at 06:50 PM »
sa baba meron help section.. click that then hanapan mo button "contact us"

eto yung baba:

amazon.com Amazon.com Home  |   Directory of All Stores
International Sites:  Canada  |  United Kingdom  |  Germany  |  Japan  |  France  |  China
Business Programs: Sell on Amazon  |  Build an eCommerce Site  |  Advertise With Us  |  Developer Services  |  Self-Publish with Us
Help  |  View Cart  |  Your Account  |  1-Click Settings  |  Join Associates  |  Join Advantage
Careers at Amazon  |  Investor Relations  |  Press Releases  |  Corporate Responsibility
Conditions of Use | Privacy Notice © 1996-2009, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates

walang contact us

if you know the exact address i would appreciate it. if you don't thanks for the kind suggestion...

Offline oReOsHaKe

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #873 on: Sep 28, 2009 at 06:55 PM »
eto yung baba:

amazon.com Amazon.com Home  |   Directory of All Stores
International Sites:  Canada  |  United Kingdom  |  Germany  |  Japan  |  France  |  China
Business Programs: Sell on Amazon  |  Build an eCommerce Site  |  Advertise With Us  |  Developer Services  |  Self-Publish with Us
Help  |  View Cart  |  Your Account  |  1-Click Settings  |  Join Associates  |  Join Advantage
Careers at Amazon  |  Investor Relations  |  Press Releases  |  Corporate Responsibility
Conditions of Use | Privacy Notice © 1996-2009, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates

walang contact us

if you know the exact address i would appreciate it. if you don't thanks for the kind suggestion...

click that "HELP" po..
DALI OPTICON 8 : Zensor : Polk Audio F/XiA4 : ONKYO 5010 : OPPO BDP-103 : Panny AE8000 : Dual PB1000

Offline mandyb

• DVD Addict
  • Liked:
« Reply #874 on: Sep 28, 2009 at 06:59 PM »
click that "HELP" po..

Sorry ha was looking for "contact us" sa baba, didn't realize i would inconvenience you again

Offline noelet

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Apprentice
  • I am the one
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #875 on: Oct 12, 2009 at 08:42 PM »
Hi miss Aura, got you a message. Thanks.

Offline TOY 01

• Trade Count: (+323)
  • DVD Guru
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 6
« Reply #876 on: Oct 21, 2009 at 11:34 PM »
I think yun evat puwede pa alis po yun.
Allan 0917-8975003 (Please indicate username)

Offline summerprincess

• Apprentice
  • Liked:
« Reply #877 on: Oct 22, 2009 at 03:04 AM »
Hi there!

Has anyone already sent a game console? either xbox, wii or ps3.

How much did it cost you? I want to know para hindi naman ako magulat sa shipping cost nila once the items gets here.

If they are going to charge by weight, I'm fine with that else if by the box' dimension baka sobrang mahal na.

Please help...

By the way, I think they are not consistent on the waived min 2lb shipment, we can ship at 1lb right.. have my pending shipments now and they are charging at 2lb pa rin.

Offline Waxx

• Trade Count: (+78)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • PDVD RULES!!! (basahin nyo, i mean!)
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 791
« Reply #878 on: Oct 22, 2009 at 11:10 AM »
Hi there!

Has anyone already sent a game console? either xbox, wii or ps3.

How much did it cost you? I want to know para hindi naman ako magulat sa shipping cost nila once the items gets here.

If they are going to charge by weight, I'm fine with that else if by the box' dimension baka sobrang mahal na.

Please help...

By the way, I think they are not consistent on the waived min 2lb shipment, we can ship at 1lb right.. have my pending shipments now and they are charging at 2lb pa rin.

i think they charge whatever is greater... either weight or volume... but im not sure with computers or consoles... you may call them naman, theyre pretty accomodating..

as for the waived 2lb shipment.. you haveto remind them rin if ever, siguro sa dami ng client nila, di rin nila nakikita unless you remind them... theyre pretty nice naman...

Offline DVDMe

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Collector
  • Hello!
  • Liked:
« Reply #879 on: Oct 22, 2009 at 02:15 PM »
hi all,

Please find below my inquiry earlier with JAC for the minimum charge weight for pinoydvd members which is 1lb.

-------------------------------

Morning sir benj!

minimum weight for pinoydvd members is 1 lb.

Pls.find below estimated charges of your package:

Chargeable weight:                                 11 lbs.
Rate:                                       x         $ 6.00
                                                 -----------------------
                                                         $ 66.00
Plus: Handling fee                                 5.00
                                                 ----------------------
                                                         $ 71.00
Prevailing Airline rate                x        46.60
                                                 -------------------
                                                  Php 3,308.60 total estimated charges payable to JAC

Thank you very much.

Respectfully yours,
Myla Carmen Rosario L. Ballesteros
Johnny Air Cargo-Corporate
CJV Bldg. 108 Aguirre St.
Legazpi Village, Makati City
Tel nos.:8137227/8172989/5831611/5831622
Fax nos.: 8107714
Mobile nos.:0917-6096759
Alternate email add: [email protected]/[email protected]

Offline yeh-yeh

• Trade Count: (+59)
  • Collector
  • Liked:
« Reply #880 on: Oct 25, 2009 at 01:48 AM »
Got my first package from JAC yesterday, Thanks for the help Ms. Myla. I also wanna thank PinoyDVD, dami ko natututunan informations dito. Keep it up.  :)
Loves steelbook!

Offline noelet

• Apprentice
  • I am the one
  • Liked:
« Reply #881 on: Nov 13, 2009 at 08:53 PM »
got my first box last friday, but im not satisfied with the reception they got in makati.

Actually medjo natrauma ako dun medjo masungit kasi un reception nila sa makati.

But Aura said she will talk to the girl and promise it will be better next time. Hopefully.
« Last Edit: Nov 13, 2009 at 08:59 PM by noelet »

Offline Moks007

• Trade Count: (+51)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Bond, James Bond
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 2400
« Reply #882 on: Nov 14, 2009 at 02:51 PM »
got my first box last friday, but im not satisfied with the reception they got in makati.

Actually medjo natrauma ako dun medjo masungit kasi un reception nila sa makati.

But Aura said she will talk to the girl and promise it will be better next time. Hopefully.

I know the feeling of mga "masungit" here in the Phils or elsewhere. Before when I came over from the states I was arguing/quarreling with everyone "masungit" here, mga salespeople, drivers out on the street, pedestrians, jeepney, taxi, bus drivers etc. I was just not used to it (comparing to america). Na "culture shock" talaga ako to tell you the truth. Right now I'm used to it na and just let it go. One experience like this (whatever it is ) should not let you stop getting the "overall" excellent services of JAC. You are the one losing out.

Just my opinion ;D

Offline RadicalDude

• DVD Guru
  • Bluer than Blu-Ray!
  • Liked:
« Reply #883 on: Nov 22, 2009 at 05:07 PM »
I recently have an order from Amazon that was not delivered to JAC NJ address... Amazon's shipment status has "delivery attempted" and "Availble for pick-up" dated Nov. 20 with 12:20PM timestamp.

Anybody knows if nagbago na address ng JAC sa NJ.

Hoping Ms. Aura will be able to read this.
The sun itself sees not 'til heaven clears.

Offline TOY 01

• Trade Count: (+323)
  • DVD Guru
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 6
« Reply #884 on: Nov 22, 2009 at 05:36 PM »
I recently have an order from Amazon that was not delivered to JAC NJ address... Amazon's shipment status has "delivery attempted" and "Availble for pick-up" dated Nov. 20 with 12:20PM timestamp.

Sir alam ko kailan pick up yan sa post office back read niyo po meron din ganyan nangyari sa isang member natin pag Hindi naman na pick up yan babalik sa amazon tapos email niyo na lang para mag ship uli sila ng bago. Baka po sarado ng nag attemp deliver yun item niyo.

Check niyo po yun reply #859 I think pareho nangyari sa inyo.
« Last Edit: Nov 22, 2009 at 05:41 PM by TOY 01 »
Allan 0917-8975003 (Please indicate username)

Offline darth mond

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • DVD Addict
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 70
« Reply #885 on: Nov 22, 2009 at 05:58 PM »
Yup same problem natin sir, I suggest you wait for a couple more days. I think USPS will reattempt to deliver again, upon checking on the amazon site pag wala pa din. then write them na.
« Last Edit: Nov 22, 2009 at 06:01 PM by darth mond »

Offline L O R D

• Trade Count: (+17)
  • Collector
  • Be happy.
  • Liked:
« Reply #886 on: Nov 22, 2009 at 08:50 PM »

Hey, RadicalDude, Sabay pala tayo dapat ng delivery... Same time stamp, 1221pm Nov. 20.  Attempted delivery din ako.  I e mailed JAC NJ already and Manila.  I am still waiting for their replies.

Offline Nesh

• Apprentice
  • Liked:
« Reply #887 on: Nov 23, 2009 at 08:52 AM »
Hi I ordered some stuff online last week, but since matagal na yung last time I used JAC address, I emailed first Aura to confirm if the addresses are still the same...got no reply....then from the posts above, I forwarded the email to Ms. Myla...she replied that the addresses are the same.

Now I'm worried with these posts, I'm also using NJ address....hope someone from JAC checks what's going on....my package is supposed to be delivered today sa NJ

Offline oReOsHaKe

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #888 on: Nov 23, 2009 at 09:57 AM »
Hi I ordered some stuff online last week, but since matagal na yung last time I used JAC address, I emailed first Aura to confirm if the addresses are still the same...got no reply....then from the posts above, I forwarded the email to Ms. Myla...she replied that the addresses are the same.

Now I'm worried with these posts, I'm also using NJ address....hope someone from JAC checks what's going on....my package is supposed to be delivered today sa NJ

Never naman sila nag change ng address coz all my packages so far have been delivered to their usual address in NJ..

Offline pchin

• Trade Count: (+122)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • HD-Men
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 4
« Reply #889 on: Nov 23, 2009 at 11:55 PM »
My recent order from Amazon which was sent to NJ address encountered problem...  :-[ Here's the notice from Amazon:

Hello from Amazon.com.

We're writing about the order you placed on November 16 2009 (Order# 9149002).

USPS was unable to leave the package at your delivery address as per their delivery policies. The package will be available for pick up at your local post office. Please visit http://www.usps.com and click "Locate a Post Office" to find contact information for your local post office or call 1 800 ASK USPS. The items listed below are included in this shipment:

Emile Hirsch, et al "Speed Racer [Blu-ray]"
  http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001CD6FKS

Hugh Jackman, et al "X-Men Origins: Wolverine (Two-Disc Edition + Digital Copy) [Blu-ray]"
  http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001GCUO16

Shia LaBeouf, et al "Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen (Two-Disc Special Edition) [Blu-ray]"
  http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001KZIRM2

Robert Englund, et al "Freddy vs. Jason [Blu-ray]"
  http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0029O0BJU

Zack Snyder "Watchmen: The Ultimate Cut [Blu-ray]"
  http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B002IYEQR4

Channing Tatum, et al "G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra (Two-Disc Edition + Digital Copy)  [Blu-ray]"
  http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B002NXSRX4

To see full details of this order, including tracking details and the shipping status of other items from this order that may not be listed, please visit the Your Account section of our website (http://www.amazon.com/your-account). You can also reach Your Account by clicking on the link in the top right corner of any page on our web site.

I have emailed JAC, will wait for their response. After so long, this is the first time such problem occured. Not sure what delivery policies are they referring to.  :-\

Offline Nesh

• Apprentice
  • Liked:
« Reply #890 on: Nov 24, 2009 at 12:11 PM »
I just checked from UPS tracking...my package was delivered to New Jersey yesterday..something might have gone wrong with the other packages posted above....hope JAC can resolve this...

Offline oReOsHaKe

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #891 on: Nov 24, 2009 at 12:21 PM »
I just checked from UPS tracking...my package was delivered to New Jersey yesterday..something might have gone wrong with the other packages posted above....hope JAC can resolve this...

Wala yata problem with UPS.. I think USPS ang may problem..

Offline pekspert

• Trade Count: (+192)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • cell 0916-777-3000
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 47
« Reply #892 on: Nov 25, 2009 at 06:01 AM »
I recently had an order (not dvds) mailed to JAC NJ and was received naman. It was also sent thru USPS.

My only beef about JAC was that i was charged 13lbs in makati when the USPS sticker/label clearly stated 7lbs. Thats $36 overcharging!
84" 100" 120" 150" Motorized or Manual Projector Screens still available. Just pm.

Offline streetsmart

• Trade Count: (+24)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Life imitates movies ...
  • Liked:
« Reply #893 on: Nov 25, 2009 at 06:20 AM »
I recently had an order (not dvds) mailed to JAC NJ and was received naman. It was also sent thru USPS.

My only beef about JAC was that i was charged 13lbs in makati when the USPS sticker/label clearly stated 7lbs. Thats $36 overcharging!

Baka naman bulky ang package and you were charged according to volumetric weight.
No room acoustic treatment is like running a Ferrari on ice.

Offline reeves24

• Trade Count: (+14)
  • Collector
  • "LUCK is when preparations meets opportunity."
  • Liked:
« Reply #894 on: Nov 25, 2009 at 12:18 PM »

I have the same problem this time with JAC-New York..I have a package delivered to JAC-NY last Oct. 23, 2009/10:20AM received/signed by a certain personnel named "RV" based on UPS Shipment Tracking.  As of today, I have not received the said package.  I've already called and e-mail Ms. Aura but until now it hasn't been resolved.  My question is-- Is JAC liable for any packages lost from their end?

Just asking.  Thanks. :)

Offline Moks007

• Trade Count: (+51)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Bond, James Bond
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 2400
« Reply #895 on: Nov 25, 2009 at 04:08 PM »
I'm still using JAC ny. You guys are freaking me out ;D. I'm getting paranoid here.. ;D Hopefully everything will be resolved.

Offline RadicalDude

• DVD Guru
  • Bluer than Blu-Ray!
  • Liked:
« Reply #896 on: Nov 25, 2009 at 08:27 PM »
Hey, RadicalDude, Sabay pala tayo dapat ng delivery... Same time stamp, 1221pm Nov. 20.  Attempted delivery din ako.  I e mailed JAC NJ already and Manila.  I am still waiting for their replies.

Thanks! (Good?) to hear na di pala ako nag-iisa... Anyway, I e-mailed Amazon customer service and here's the reply...

"I'm sorry you haven't received your "Star Trek Limited Edition Replica Gift Set (Three-Disc + Digital Copy) (Amazon Exclusive) [Blu-ray] ". This order was shipped through the U.S. Postal Service. The delivery confirmation says the shipment was delivered on November 20, 2009.

I want to make sure you receive the item. I noticed your address is for JOHNNY AIR CARGO . If there's a receiving department or a mail room, please check with them to see if they received the package on your behalf.

I want to make sure that you receive the item. Please check with your local post office to see if they have more information about your shipment. It's possible the delivery confirmation was scanned in error.

If you still can't locate your package after checking with your post office, please let us know if you would like us to send a replacement order or refund so we can make this right for you."

>:( >:( >:( Kung ano pa yung mahal na item at nag-iisang inorder ko, yun pa nagkaganito...

Offline darth mond

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • DVD Addict
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 70
« Reply #897 on: Nov 25, 2009 at 09:27 PM »
Just picked up a package from JAC Makati yesterday. The same was sent to JAC NJ via USPS. I'm sorry for those who are encountering problems right now but from someone who's been through the same ordeal, I don't know the liability of JAC when it comes to undelivered packages but I know how easy it is to ask for a refund (or ask for a replacement) from Amazon in cases like these. I once asked for a refund for a scratched Transformers Blu Ray which I failed to check after 3 months(from purchase date) which was given promptly.

Offline pchin

• Trade Count: (+122)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • HD-Men
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 4
« Reply #898 on: Nov 26, 2009 at 07:40 AM »
I'm sorry for those who are encountering problems right now but from someone who's been through the same ordeal, I don't know the liability of JAC when it comes to undelivered packages but I know how easy it is to ask for a refund...

Yes, Amazon's return policy is really impressive. :) After using JAC for so many years, this is my first undelivered package. Spoken to Ms. Leiden (as usual she's very friendly & helpful). She will will contact their counterpart in NJ to look into the matter. Will just wait & see. :)

Offline RadicalDude

• DVD Guru
  • Bluer than Blu-Ray!
  • Liked:
« Reply #899 on: Nov 26, 2009 at 05:38 PM »
This is also the first time I encountered such "problem" since using JAC service for more than 2 years already...