Author Topic: Johnny Air  (Read 394638 times)

Offline L O R D

• Trade Count: (+17)
  • Collector
  • Be happy.
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Johnny Air
« Reply #900 on: Nov 27, 2009 at 04:25 PM »
Yes, Amazon's return policy is really impressive. :) After using JAC for so many years, this is my first undelivered package. Spoken to Ms. Leiden (as usual she's very friendly & helpful). She will will contact their counterpart in NJ to look into the matter. Will just wait & see. :)
I followed up with myla ballesteros a few mins ago. Jac New york advised that we should be the one to contact amazon for re delivery.. They won't contact usps. What is their reply to you? 

Offline RadicalDude

• Trade Count: (0)
  • DVD Guru
  • Bluer than Blu-Ray!
  • Liked:
« Reply #901 on: Nov 27, 2009 at 05:10 PM »
I'm still curious why Amazon stated a Delivery Attempted status... I can understand if it only happened to me, but knowing I'm not the only who experienced this... is it really USPS's fault???
The sun itself sees not 'til heaven clears.

Offline RadicalDude

• DVD Guru
  • Bluer than Blu-Ray!
  • Liked:
« Reply #902 on: Nov 27, 2009 at 05:12 PM »
I have another order from Walmart.com and it was delivered by USPS too... luckily, the order status was delivered Nov. 24... so I'm really wondering what happened on Nov. 20...  ::)

Offline pchin

• Trade Count: (+122)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • HD-Men
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 4
« Reply #903 on: Nov 30, 2009 at 06:19 AM »
I followed up with myla ballesteros a few mins ago. Jac New york advised that we should be the one to contact amazon for re delivery.. They won't contact usps. What is their reply to you? 

Ms. Leiden told me they will ask their counterpart to look into it & see if they can retrieve it. Will follow again next week...geez...I thought I could get it before this long weekend so I can watch some Blu movies...but now hay.... :(

I'm still curious why Amazon stated a Delivery Attempted status... I can understand if it only happened to me, but knowing I'm not the only who experienced this... is it really USPS's fault???

Probablt it's USPS fault. As per Amazon email, USPS can't deliver due to certain delivery regulation daw... :-[

Offline Moks007

• Trade Count: (+51)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Bond, James Bond
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 2400
« Reply #904 on: Dec 05, 2009 at 09:49 PM »
Any news Paul? or the others who encountered a problem. I'm starting to get worried too. I was just thinking now, could it be that usps found out that our JAC addresses are forward addresses? Maybe this is the delivery regulation they are talking about?

Offline pchin

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • HD-Men
  • Liked:
« Reply #905 on: Dec 05, 2009 at 10:17 PM »
Hi Raymond, I was just informed by JAC today that the matter is resolved. I'm not sure the actual story but I guess USPS redelivered it again to JAC NJ. JAC only told me the good news i.e. my package is finally on the way na to Phil.  :D

Offline oReOsHaKe

• Trade Count: (+642)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 9
« Reply #906 on: Dec 05, 2009 at 11:11 PM »
Super-delayed ang package ko na naman.. Package arrived at JAC NJ on NOV 20, up to now wala pa rin ang package ko.. Na off load na naman daw sa China ang packages..  >:( >:(
« Last Edit: Dec 05, 2009 at 11:11 PM by oReOsHaKe »
DALI OPTICON 8 : Zensor : Polk Audio F/XiA4 : ONKYO 5010 : OPPO BDP-103 : Panny AE8000 : Dual PB1000

Offline Nesh

• Apprentice
  • Liked:
« Reply #907 on: Dec 05, 2009 at 11:37 PM »
Super-delayed ang package ko na naman.. Package arrived at JAC NJ on NOV 20, up to now wala pa rin ang package ko.. Na off load na naman daw sa China ang packages..  >:( >:(

Same here, package was delivered November 20 and 23 sa NJ, but wala pa up to now...and what's worst is no one from JAC NJ or JAC Manila respond to my email query of my package status....this is not good, have to start looking for another forwarder for December purchases,probably another forwarder have online tracking.....  :(

Offline Moks007

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Bond, James Bond
  • Liked:
« Reply #908 on: Dec 06, 2009 at 08:48 AM »
Hi Raymond, I was just informed by JAC today that the matter is resolved. I'm not sure the actual story but I guess USPS redelivered it again to JAC NJ. JAC only told me the good news i.e. my package is finally on the way na to Phil.  :D

Ok thanks Paul, ya that's great news.  ;)

Offline noelet

• Apprentice
  • I am the one
  • Liked:
« Reply #909 on: Dec 07, 2009 at 02:12 PM »
It was estimated that my package would arrive last week but I heard no updates from JAC Manila.

I called JAC Manila today and Myla said that my package of Nov27 and Dec1 is still not on the incoming deliveries today. Maybe next week?

The sad thing is nobody from JAC informed me if there really was a delay.
Now Im seeing from the thread that there is a delay and hopefully we could be enlightened about this.

Offline reeves24

• Trade Count: (+14)
  • Collector
  • "LUCK is when preparations meets opportunity."
  • Liked:
« Reply #910 on: Dec 07, 2009 at 03:35 PM »
I have the same problem this time with JAC-New York..I have a package delivered to JAC-NY last Oct. 23, 2009/10:20AM received/signed by a certain personnel named "RV" based on UPS Shipment Tracking.  As of today, I have not received the said package.  I've already called and e-mail Ms. Aura but until now it hasn't been resolved.  My question is-- Is JAC liable for any packages lost from their end?

Just asking.  Thanks. :)

I just want to inform everyone here regarding this order.

The package I was referring here was lost in JAC-NY.  Just today, I have suggested and reached an arrangement with Ms. Aura to offset the amount of this package to the shipping & handling fees of my incoming packages.

Well It's a better option and thus, unload the burden of e-mailing & calling JAC offices from time to time.

Hoping for the resolution of the same problem with the other PDVD members.

Thanks. :)

Offline DVD_Freak

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Life is a Blessing
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 12
« Reply #911 on: Dec 07, 2009 at 04:56 PM »
I just want to inform everyone here regarding this order.

The package I was referring here was lost in JAC-NY.  Just today, I have suggested and reached an arrangement with Ms. Aura to offset the amount of this package to the shipping & handling fees of my incoming packages.

Well It's a better option and thus, unload the burden of e-mailing & calling JAC offices from time to time.

Hoping for the resolution of the same problem with the other PDVD members.

Thanks. :)

so JAC was at fault since there was confirmation that it was received by the NY office?

Offline reeves24

• Trade Count: (+14)
  • Collector
  • "LUCK is when preparations meets opportunity."
  • Liked:
« Reply #912 on: Dec 08, 2009 at 09:46 AM »
so JAC was at fault since there was confirmation that it was received by the NY office?

Yes. UPS provided me with the shipment tracking information which indicated the date/time and the person who received the package. 

Offline jekoy

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • DVD Addict
  • Movielandia
  • Liked:
« Reply #913 on: Dec 08, 2009 at 07:16 PM »
'yung akin din wala pa. the package has been delivered in their NJ office on Nov 25 and until now it hasn't arrived here yet. but the package that was received on Nov 19 has already arrived two weeks ago.
Absolutely no regrets!

Offline Mouldingo

• DVD Guru
  • Life's too short, don't waste it!!!
  • Liked:
« Reply #914 on: Dec 08, 2009 at 10:28 PM »
Package of 8 blurays arrived today and picked up from JAC MegaMall. This package was recieved at JAC-NJ on Nov. 25, delivered by USPS.

Offline darth mond

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • DVD Addict
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 70
« Reply #915 on: Dec 08, 2009 at 10:57 PM »
waiting for a package that arrive in NJ last November 28...sana next week na dumating.

Offline jekoy

• DVD Addict
  • Movielandia
  • Liked:
« Reply #916 on: Dec 08, 2009 at 11:06 PM »
Package of 8 blurays arrived today and picked up from JAC MegaMall. This package was recieved at JAC-NJ on Nov. 25, delivered by USPS.

that's good news! maybe mine will arrived this week.
Absolutely no regrets!

Offline DVD_Freak

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Life is a Blessing
  • Liked:
« Reply #917 on: Dec 08, 2009 at 11:35 PM »

Ilang pounds sir yun 8 blu rays?

Offline Mouldingo

• DVD Guru
  • Life's too short, don't waste it!!!
  • Liked:
« Reply #918 on: Dec 09, 2009 at 06:55 AM »
Ilang pounds sir yun 8 blu rays?

5 pounds po sir. Yung Clone Wars Season 1 BD at Star Trek OS Season 2 mabigat konti... P1620 w/o OR.
« Last Edit: Dec 09, 2009 at 07:06 AM by Mouldingo »

Offline darth mond

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • DVD Addict
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 70
« Reply #919 on: Dec 09, 2009 at 03:19 PM »
waiting for a package that arrive in NJ last November 28...sana next week na dumating.

A later shipped packaged (by amazon) arrived today, per Myla of JAC the shipment for December 1 hasn't arrived yet.

Offline RadicalDude

• DVD Guru
  • Bluer than Blu-Ray!
  • Liked:
« Reply #920 on: Dec 09, 2009 at 06:21 PM »
My two orders since Nov. 24 had finally arrived... already received today text messages from JAC Megamall for pick-up...  :D

Offline ntlopez

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Collector
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 2
« Reply #921 on: Dec 09, 2009 at 06:57 PM »
I have an expected package delivery to Johnny Air - NJ on Dec 11th from Amazon. Chrismas gifts ko pa naman yun. Aabot kaya siya before the Christmas vacation?

Offline Nesh

• Apprentice
  • Liked:
« Reply #922 on: Dec 09, 2009 at 09:05 PM »
No word yet from JAC as to status of items delivered November 20 and 23 to JAC NJ......not good..

Offline raman

• Apprentice
  • Liked:
« Reply #923 on: Dec 09, 2009 at 10:07 PM »
Just got my package from Johny Air Megamall earlier.  Punong puno office nila.  Hehe.  Anyway, Fyi my package was from amazon and it arrived Johnny Air's NJ office last Dec 1.

Offline Moks007

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Bond, James Bond
  • Liked:
« Reply #924 on: Dec 10, 2009 at 09:18 AM »
I think everything will be ok, just have to wait it out a little.  ;). If there is a problem Jac is easy to talk to naman imo. I have around 5 boxes coming in ata ;D. Not worried at all. They are still the best imho ;)
« Last Edit: Dec 10, 2009 at 09:19 AM by Moks007 »

Offline DVD_Freak

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Life is a Blessing
  • Liked:
« Reply #925 on: Dec 10, 2009 at 09:52 AM »
i agree.  i too am happy with JAC despite some hiccups from time to time most commonly with the implementation with the 1 pound minimum rate for PDVD.  but ms myla always straightens them out.  i don't think you'll be able to get a better rate from any other forwarder.

Offline jekoy

• DVD Addict
  • Movielandia
  • Liked:
« Reply #926 on: Dec 10, 2009 at 10:10 AM »
siguro more than worried, excited lang lahat to get their packages.  ;D
Absolutely no regrets!

Offline oReOsHaKe

• Trade Count: (+642)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 9
« Reply #927 on: Dec 10, 2009 at 10:34 AM »
Just got my package from Johny Air Megamall earlier.  Punong puno office nila.  Hehe.  Anyway, Fyi my package was from amazon and it arrived Johnny Air's NJ office last Dec 1.

Hopefully Ill get my packages today which arrived in NJ Dec 1. 
DALI OPTICON 8 : Zensor : Polk Audio F/XiA4 : ONKYO 5010 : OPPO BDP-103 : Panny AE8000 : Dual PB1000

Offline Nesh

• Apprentice
  • Liked:
« Reply #928 on: Dec 11, 2009 at 01:28 AM »
I finally picked up my package yesterday, after days of calling, texting and emailing JAC Makati.

I am officially stopping use of JAC today (was thinking of purchasing more stuff for our home from US), unless they provide a better way for customers to track packages. Being the cheapest should not mean I need to endure a lousy customer service. I would rather pay extra just so I know where my stuff are conveniently.

Below what trasnpired before I was able to pick up my package:

- packages delivered November 20 and 23 to JAC New Jersey

- after checking the UPS tracking and saw it delivered, I emailed JAC New Jersey November 30 and asked if the package was indeed delivered or it's already on it's way to Philippines.

-got response from RAY LAI, the next day, asking for the UPS tracking number, I immediately emailed the tracking numbers...after that NO RESPONSE..

- December 2, I emailed Aura and Myla, attached the invoice and the tracking numbers and asked if they could give me an update as to where my package is....NO RESPONSE....

- December 7, I called JAC makati office, but after being passed around and put on hold for minutes, I dropped the call.

Called a certain Joel Yuga on his cellphone published in JAC site, his name was mentioned by one of those I talked to when I called JAC makati office. He asked me to text the details of my package and my name...right after that, I texted him the details....after that NO RESPONSE....

Late that afternoon, I texted Aura and she replied that there was delay in the shipments due to peak season and will check tomorrow, since my name was on the list....next day, NO WORD from anyone...

- December 9, I texted Aura again, since I saw postings here in pinoydvd that some packages delivered november 25 arrived in Manila, I asked if mine was included in that.....NO RESPONSE...

- December 10, morning, was already pissed, I called JAC Makati again and spoke to a certain Maan, she asked for my name and details of my package including the UPS tracking numbers, I gave all the info she needed and she said she will call me to check if the package is already ready for pickup....NOONE CALLED...
around 3:30 pm I texted for an update...NO RESPONSE

Around 4:30 pm, I called JAC office again and tried to look for Aura or Maan, both were out of office. A certain Erman asked me if I could call tomorrow, I said I will not and asked him if he could find someone who could check if my package is already for pickup. He was kind enough to do it for me and confirmed that the package was ready for pickup. I immediately left for JAC office since I was just in Philamlife and picked up my package from Erman. I asked when the package was delivered and he showed me the document that says it reached JAC office DECEMBER 7!!...not a single soul in JAC Makati called, texted or emailed me to inform that my package was already in JAC Makati office. totally pissed!!

I understand it's peak season and delays are indeed normal on these days but it's not a valid excuse for not responding to requests for updates. The stuff I purchased are not DVDs, those were important and pricey kitchen appliances I promised my mother for our new home.

The stuff I wrote above are the exact events, no exaggerations or changes were made...I have the logs in my cellphone and email to confirm all of these.

So now, JAC sucks for me.....I will check other forwarders for my next purchases and hopefully, get a better service....

Offline pchin

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • HD-Men
  • Liked:
« Reply #929 on: Dec 11, 2009 at 07:57 PM »
Nesh, my order which was sent to JAC NJ was around Nov 22 too. Finally I got my package only today. I say after using JAC for more than 3 years, this incident was the third. Usually I got my package between 8-14 days. Sometimes we have to give them the benefit of doubt & be patient a bit esp now that it's peak season. Imagine JAC has thousands of clients & assuming 10% of them chasing & following up, there's no way JAC can respond efficiently given the circumstances. I'm sure they did their best.

Regret your unpleasant experience but for me, after 3 years of JAC, I think they have proven their good track record. It's just that no company or customer service is 100% consistent 365 days a year. Even at DHL, I had experienced far worse case.  :)