Author Topic: A simple not so pricey HT..  (Read 7795 times)

Offline Sanjay

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • DVD Guru
  • Polk Audio
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: A simple not so pricey HT..
« Reply #30 on: Dec 12, 2009 at 01:56 PM »
Hi, if your looking for a good deal on speakers, go for the Polk Audio RM705. These are 5 channel satelite speakers with an 8 inch sub. I think its on sale at sights and sound shangrila.

check out the thread below:

http://www.pinoydvd.com/index.php?topic=105360.0

Offline insomniac0623

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Apprentice
  • entry level
  • Liked:
« Reply #31 on: Dec 13, 2009 at 10:57 PM »

======

Anyway, magbabakasakali lang, may taga malolos po ba dito?

======

Thanks!!

medyo o.t.  bro, i'm from malolos too (tikay). studied elem and h.s. at U. Regina Carmeli (former R.C.C.)

b.t.t.  good luck sa setup natin bro. :D
==============

==============

Offline Onkyo606

• Trade Count: (+44)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • It's SVS or Nothing
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 12
« Reply #32 on: Dec 13, 2009 at 11:25 PM »
if im not mistaken, shop of a fellow pdvd member. this might be e-home. owner is sir richie (@gren). shop is located at annapolis greenhills. you can try to pm him for the details.

brader tirso (@onkyo 606) to confirm.  :D

thats correct kagawad ayns,kay richie nga po of EHOME. ang ganda nya kayang sumabay sa mga separates, i especially like the subwoofer very sophisticated design and di masyado malaki.
SVS PB13 Ultra and SB13 PLus

Offline SiCkBoY

• Trade Count: (+31)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 47
« Reply #33 on: Jan 06, 2010 at 02:11 PM »
All brand new:

LG 32" LCD TV - 22k
Samsung HT-Z220 - 8k
Sony PS3 - 14.7k

Problem solved.  Well-within your budget.  For entry level and small rooms, this is perfect.  You can get the 22k LG LCD TV and Samsung HT-Z220 from Reloader.  If you need his contact info, just pm me.  Kung out of stock yun Samsung HT-Z220 (tagal ko rin kasi nag intay bago nagka stock, kakabili ko lang last month), go for the next most inexpensive HTIB na may optical in.  I think the next would be an LG HTIB worth 12k.  Still, within your budget.

As for the PS3, get it from Datablitz.
« Last Edit: Jan 06, 2010 at 02:13 PM by SiCkBoY »

Offline Verbl Kint

• Trade Count: (+18)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 265
« Reply #34 on: Jan 06, 2010 at 05:16 PM »
All brand new:

LG 32" LCD TV - 22k
Samsung HT-Z220 - 8k
Sony PS3 - 14.7k

Problem solved.  Well-within your budget.  For entry level and small rooms, this is perfect.  You can get the 22k LG LCD TV and Samsung HT-Z220 from Reloader.  If you need his contact info, just pm me.  Kung out of stock yun Samsung HT-Z220 (tagal ko rin kasi nag intay bago nagka stock, kakabili ko lang last month), go for the next most inexpensive HTIB na may optical in.  I think the next would be an LG HTIB worth 12k.  Still, within your budget.

As for the PS3, get it from Datablitz.

That's a good price for the HT-Z220.  Saan po nakakabili at that pricepoint?  :)

If you can spare some extra, the LG HT-904 seems like a decent catch at 15k, as it was designed by Mark Levinson (look it up online).

Offline SiCkBoY

• Trade Count: (+31)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 47
« Reply #35 on: Jan 06, 2010 at 11:22 PM »
That's a good price for the HT-Z220.  Saan po nakakabili at that pricepoint?  :)

If you can spare some extra, the LG HT-904 seems like a decent catch at 15k, as it was designed by Mark Levinson (look it up online).

Got it from Reloader of TPC.  I think member rin sya dito.  Free delivery pa.

Offline gerald440

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Apprentice
  • Liked:
« Reply #36 on: Jan 11, 2010 at 08:01 AM »
thanks guys!!!

Samsung HT-Z220 - 8k
eto din po sana ang balak kong i-purchase, kaso hindi pa po nagrerespond si sir reloader if may available na stocks of this model.. patience patience.. :)

Offline Stagea

• Trade Count: (+23)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Hype Fidelity
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 606
« Reply #37 on: Jan 11, 2010 at 08:39 AM »
Try mo si Oysterboy / Oyeen Dy... meron ata siyang stock ng HT-Z220. :)

If you buy it with a Samsung TV baka maka discount ka pa.
« Last Edit: Jan 11, 2010 at 08:39 AM by Stagea »

Offline giansweet

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Apprentice
  • Liked:
« Reply #38 on: Jan 11, 2010 at 05:20 PM »
ultra noobie here!

i know this sounds kinda lame but can you recommend any good 5.1ch set that can be bought for 5k or less? i really don't have a budget for the larger HT sets. My TV is a Sony WEGA.

Is altec-lansing ok na?

Thanks!

Offline Stagea

• Trade Count: (+23)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Hype Fidelity
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 606
« Reply #39 on: Jan 11, 2010 at 06:00 PM »
i know this sounds kinda lame but can you recommend any good 5.1ch set that can be bought for 5k or less? i really don't have a budget for the larger HT sets. My TV is a Sony WEGA.

Is altec-lansing ok na?
Remalsales used to sell the HT-Z120 for 5k afaik. Ewan ko kung meron pa at that price. Check mo din mga used HTIB.

Meron cheaper PC speakers na kakasya sa budget, but madalas wala kang remote for the volume (though I've seen one altec model na mura na meron remote) and mas mahirap i-integrate since PC speakers are designed to be heard near-field. Another is yung amp capacity ng PC speaks typically eh mas mababa dahil nga pang malapitan lang, so mas madali mag-distort pag tinaas ang volume.

« Last Edit: Jan 11, 2010 at 06:12 PM by Stagea »

Offline dips15

• Trade Count: (+10)
  • DVD Addict
  • Liked:
« Reply #40 on: Jan 14, 2010 at 04:35 PM »
What video source are you planning to use for HT?  DVD, Bluray or NMTs (media files otherwise known as ehems). 

For a budget of 50k, I'd skip 20+ inch TVs and go 32 Inches at least.  Prices for 32" LCD is already around 22k for LG, Samsung or Panasonic.  Probably cheaper for the less known brands.  Sayang naman kasi kung ang ganda and ang lakas ng naririnig mo pero ang viewing mo naman is so small.  Besides, if you watch broadcast TV, all the other audio stuff would be turned off and you would still be able to enjoy that bigger display.

Cost of 32":  around 22k

For the audio HT part, I guess best value for brand new would be the Denon set that onkyo606 mentioned.  Unlike other HTIB's the Denon set is actually upgradeable meaning you can upgrade speakers and add other sources as you desire and even eventually replace the AVR.  Of course, the Denon set would also be a step up from your run of the mill HTIB even those costing upwards of 20-30k. 

Cost of Denon: 25k less discount (assume 10%... but I think you can get as much as 15-20%): 22.5k

But I think this is where you can make a compromise and go back to what kind of source you want.  Bluray players still cost more than 10k.  DVD players will cost you 3-5k and an NMT would cost around 6k without a hard drive.  Whats the use of having a good sound system if you don't have the dough to buy any kind of player to connect to you sound system? 

Just make your budget fit your needs.  HTIBs are not that bad especially if you're not used to the good stuff.  Important thing to note though is that if you do go the HTIB route, make sure it has an optical input connection if you decide to connect a bluray player or a game console.   

Personal choice for 50k:
32" 22k
Denon 22.5k
NMT 6k?

Lampas ka lang siguro ng around 500 pesos or maybe pasok pa sa budget if you get better deals on these items.  Kulang lang ng hard drive for the NMT but you won't break the bank on that.

Offline bananabond

• Trade Count: (+18)
  • Collector
  • Liked:
« Reply #41 on: Jun 06, 2010 at 01:23 PM »
brader gerald i happen to stumble upon this DENON in the shop of one of our fellow pdvd member. I auditioned this for about 20 minutes and I tell you this wont disappoint as a good starter set up. The subwoofer is active and packs a punch. The SQ is very decent and honestly I f I am just strting up, I d look at this seriously. You just need a DVD player or a NMT. How much??? P 25K and its not even discounted yet ;)

http://www.hifi-gallery.com/commup/news/11012009154216602633672853366027500.jpg

sir interested about the pic you posted what the name model and where can i purchase this packgae?

Offline Onkyo606

• Trade Count: (+44)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • It's SVS or Nothing
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 12
« Reply #42 on: Jun 09, 2010 at 09:35 AM »
sir interested about the pic you posted what the name model and where can i purchase this packgae?

you may call ehome look for richie.

http://www.pinoydvd.com/index.php?topic=81230.0
SVS PB13 Ultra and SB13 PLus

Offline Nelson de Leon

• Trade Count: (+141)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Let us lead by example
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 291
« Reply #43 on: Jun 09, 2010 at 06:47 PM »
Remalsales used to sell the HT-Z120 for 5k afaik. Ewan ko kung meron pa at that price. Check mo din mga used HTIB.

Meron cheaper PC speakers na kakasya sa budget, but madalas wala kang remote for the volume (though I've seen one altec model na mura na meron remote) and mas mahirap i-integrate since PC speakers are designed to be heard near-field. Another is yung amp capacity ng PC speaks typically eh mas mababa dahil nga pang malapitan lang, so mas madali mag-distort pag tinaas ang volume.

Mga ibang PC amplified speakers wala pa din atang DD or DTS decoding. Pero alam ko, may Dvdp ang pio na may 5.1 pre-out na.