Author Topic: AUDIO NIRVANA super 8 speakers (video)  (Read 49050 times)

Offline xtian_lugz

• Trade Count: (+29)
  • Collector
  • OB-one!
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: AUDIO NIRVANA super 8 speakers (video)
« Reply #180 on: Jul 25, 2011 at 12:17 PM »
hello monreq,

how can i get intouch with mang geri re caps?  :)

thanks

09217430558.. ;)
In God we trust!

Offline xtian_lugz

• Trade Count: (+29)
  • Collector
  • OB-one!
  • Liked:
« Reply #181 on: Jul 25, 2011 at 12:33 PM »
Tama ung mga sinasabi ni mon.. I got my topping TP10 MK4 ung tank caps na stock is only 2x 250V
in parallel. What I did i ordered a 2400uF 25V in eBay.. I installed the new cap and WOW it really made the bass go LLLOOOOOWWWWWW! as IN! It made the sound different bigger soundstage, better low extension, nice details in short it made it sound more mature! NICE! ;D  If your going to bypass an oil caps sa power caps it will make it better than ever even sa mga stock caps. so imagine doing it sa larger power caps.. ::) ;D But If you want to squeeze the most out of your tripath change the input caps also to a nice PP caps like mundorf or whater you want the most ideal is 2.2uF. All in all it sound more in between of a class A and a tube amp but of course its not as resolved as a Class A nor as sweet as a tube but close..  ;) Enjoy! also don't ignore the PSU it also does effect the SQ of your amp..
In God we trust!

Offline sound garden

• Trade Count: (+58)
  • DVD Guru
  • Liked:
« Reply #182 on: Jul 25, 2011 at 12:54 PM »
Ang galing naman ni Brader Monreq. Keep it up.  :) :) Kailan matapos yong box enclosure ng Full range mo. Next month na yong Full range ko. Ang lakas ng kulam ni Shrek.
Clarity, detail, accuracy, and realism are unmatched....

Offline monreq

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • DVD Guru
  • Only a deaf can't distinguish good from bad audio.
  • Liked:
« Reply #183 on: Jul 28, 2011 at 09:58 PM »
Ang galing naman ni Brader Monreq. Keep it up.  :) :) Kailan matapos yong box enclosure ng Full range mo. Next month na yong Full range ko. Ang lakas ng kulam ni Shrek.
Sunday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Kaso bibili pa ako ng egg tray carton kanila Manang at maghahanap ng lumang wool na pang lamig ko nun sa Middle EAst, he he he.  Wala kasi ako budget for bio air foam ng uratex. :(  Ang hirap talaga ng nasa bahay at gumagawa ng gawaing bahay at driver pa.  Ang libangan ko tuloy eto lagi...sounds.  Di bale ok na ito kaysa iba ang kuting tingin ko.  Malas yon! ;D
"LEARNING is a NEVER ENDING process.  Only a FOOL will say he already knows everything."

Offline monreq

• DVD Guru
  • Liked:
Re: AUDIO NIRVANA super 8 speakers (Video as per Aug.2011)
« Reply #184 on: Aug 24, 2011 at 06:37 AM »
Updated videos of my Audio Nirvana Super 8 Fullrange speakers.  The amp used was Dayton DTA 100a with 2 pcs. DC Power Cap Evox Rifa PEH 169 2200uf 63v from Mang Gerry.  The result was outstanding.  It passed the Chesky Records' Guide to Critical Listening " The Ultimate Demonstration Disc" conducted by Steven Guttenberg and XLO Test and Burn CD.

Here are the new videos of my Audio Nirvana speakers with Dayton DTA 100a.

You Tube Video Link 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LXGdEFEBoFs

You Tube Video Link 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RpKOxCcDjek

Thanks to PDVD for giving me a chance to share my audio experience. :)

Note: The use of 2 pcs Evox Rifa PEH 169 is well recommended for it gives a better soundstage...so detailed, and natural.
« Last Edit: Aug 24, 2011 at 08:03 AM by monreq »
"LEARNING is a NEVER ENDING process.  Only a FOOL will say he already knows everything."

Offline vhinx

• Trade Count: (+118)
  • DVD Guru
  • Power BASS Sound'z!...
  • Liked:
« Reply #185 on: Aug 24, 2011 at 07:29 AM »
Hello Sir Monreq, Good Morning po! I would like to ask at your side that How much will be the cost if selling the  Super Nirvana 8" full range speaker in the philippine??? 

I heard before that speaker somewhere in marikina when bro mel invited me to his freind for audition and he used Sakura int tube amp, he placed the speaker in the huge box and I was very amazed that SQ was superb and very detailed. :)
Vintagenthusiast!... Sansui-Pioneer-Marantz-Paradigm

Offline monreq

• DVD Guru
  • Liked:
« Reply #186 on: Aug 24, 2011 at 07:41 AM »
Hello Sir Monreq, Good Morning po! I would like to ask at your side that How much will be the cost if selling the  Super Nirvana 8" full range speaker in the philippine???  

I heard before that speaker somewhere in marikina when bro mel invited me to his freind for audition and he used Sakura int tube amp, he placed the speaker in the huge box and I was very amazed that SQ was superb and very detailed. :)
Hello.  The guy was Allen my best friend.  I am the one who made his set up excluding the speaker cabinet carpentry.  For the Philippine price...go to www.commonsenseaudio.com.  David Dicks gives discounts on AN Super 8.  You convert the total cost which includes the delivery charges from US Air post and Phil. Custom Charges.  Maybe estimated selling price mo diyan sa 1 pair speaker drivers P14,000 - 15,000 depends on how many did you ordered.  Alam mo naman ang customs.  I suggest to contact your relatives in U.S. and deliver it via Balikbayan box para mura and iwas custom charges na mataas. David will deliver the voluminous orders to your contact in U.S. and they will deliver it to you via Balikbayan Box.;)

Kapag nagbenta ka dito.  Pa reserve ng Cast Frame o kahit iyong Super 8 na lang din ulit. ;D  Sana may terms din.  :D
« Last Edit: Aug 24, 2011 at 07:44 AM by monreq »

Offline vhinx

• DVD Guru
  • Power BASS Sound'z!...
  • Liked:
« Reply #187 on: Aug 24, 2011 at 02:37 PM »
Yup, it was Sir allen (the very humble big guy). My far relative offer me that speaker and yes it 10" with pointed cap nirvana brand and initially costing me around 15K for two speaker, including other vintage gears na shoulder ko lahat ng expences sa shipping and custom cost. Pinag iisipan ko pa po mabuti kasi malaki gagastusin... ;D

Offline monreq

• DVD Guru
  • Liked:
« Reply #188 on: Aug 24, 2011 at 11:38 PM »
Yup, it was Sir allen (the very humble big guy). My far relative offer me that speaker and yes it 10" with pointed cap nirvana brand and initially costing me around 15K for two speaker, including other vintage gears na shoulder ko lahat ng expences sa shipping and custom cost. Pinag iisipan ko pa po mabuti kasi malaki gagastusin... ;D
Go for 8" Super 8 Cast Frame or preferably Neodymium.    Kasi may Alnico na tayo si Shrek2, tapos ako Super 8 dpat ikaw Neodymium naman. ;D

Link: http://www.commonsenseaudio.com/nirvana.html

« Last Edit: Aug 24, 2011 at 11:39 PM by monreq »

Offline shrek7

• Trade Count: (+27)
  • DVD Guru
  • God First! Family Second! Audio Third!
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 39
« Reply #189 on: Aug 25, 2011 at 07:59 PM »
after installing evox rifa on my tp 60  ;D
cellphone cam lang ha, kaya medyo di kinaya yung piano at ibang mid-hi

youtube- guitar

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GpE9m53_f-o

youtube- female vocal- the answer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kv9sBYzIDtM&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL

youtube-female and male vocal

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TLCLSWdFiuc

::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)
« Last Edit: Aug 25, 2011 at 08:32 PM by shrek7 »

Offline rascal101

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Naraniag nga aldaw kinyayo amin
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 41
« Reply #190 on: Aug 25, 2011 at 08:22 PM »
Go for 8" Super 8 Cast Frame or preferably Neodymium.    Kasi may Alnico na tayo si Shrek2, tapos ako Super 8 dpat ikaw Neodymium naman. ;D

Tama si Sir Monreq. Saktong sakto iyung Neodymium sa iyo Sir Vhinx  :)

Offline shrek7

• DVD Guru
  • Liked:
« Reply #191 on: Aug 25, 2011 at 08:43 PM »

+100  kung available n to nun eh baka ito ang kinuha ko, this speaker is the most detailed Audio Nirvana and easiest audio nirvana speaker to drive, with at least 97db. siguradong party music na to using amps with 8 watts. 

Offline monreq

• DVD Guru
  • Liked:
« Reply #192 on: Aug 25, 2011 at 09:09 PM »
after installing evox rifa on my tp 60  ;D
cellphone cam lang ha, kaya medyo di kinaya yung piano at ibang mid-hi

youtube- guitar

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GpE9m53_f-o

youtube- female vocal- the answer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kv9sBYzIDtM&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL

youtube-female and male vocal

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TLCLSWdFiuc

::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

Just as i expected.  Nawala ang panget na character ng tripath na "medyo" matalim at manipis.  Mas natural ngayon.  Mas may body.  So analog talaga if you use that Evox Rifa.  Nakakatuwa ang improvement sa overall soundstage and details. :)

Offline monreq

• DVD Guru
  • Liked:
« Reply #193 on: Aug 25, 2011 at 09:16 PM »
+100  kung available n to nun eh baka ito ang kinuha ko, this speaker is the most detailed Audio Nirvana and easiest audio nirvana speaker to drive, with at least 97db. siguradong party music na to using amps with 8 watts. 
Hoy Sidny magastos ka masyado.  Ok na Alnico mo.  Mas mahal pa sa neodymium yan.   ;D

Offline monreq

• DVD Guru
  • Liked:
« Reply #194 on: Aug 25, 2011 at 09:21 PM »
Bro sa SQ ng TP60 mo ngayon....baka di ka na makabalik pag nag demo ka sa mga hi end  gears owners.  Nakakasira ka ng moment nila. ;D

Offline monreq

• DVD Guru
  • Liked:
« Reply #195 on: Aug 25, 2011 at 09:24 PM »
Quote from: rascal101
Oo bro.  May tama na talga ako.  Tinamaan na ako at laging puyat kaka sounds.  Sbagay mas ok na ito kaysa iba pinagpupuyatan... ;D

Offline shrek7

• DVD Guru
  • Liked:
« Reply #196 on: Aug 26, 2011 at 08:53 PM »

Offline monreq

• DVD Guru
  • Liked:
« Reply #197 on: Aug 26, 2011 at 10:17 PM »
testing pa rin!

you tube-  ;D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=InZClLZTJCk
Ayos na bro! Buong buo na lagapak sa percussion pati sax napaka ORGANic....ang galing! :o

Offline vhinx

• DVD Guru
  • Power BASS Sound'z!...
  • Liked:
« Reply #198 on: Aug 30, 2011 at 11:37 PM »

Sir Monreq, Actually 10" daw po size ng nirvana speaker and i'm not sure the exact model.

Sir Mel, kamusta na po!?... I will confirm if they have available for this specs,. kaya lang sa laki ng box nito baka po wala space sa liit ng bahay namin, kasi yung box ni Sir Allen ay super laki di ba, pero ganda talaga ng SQ ng speaker na ito at very details, hindi talaga ako maka paniwala sa liit lang ng nirvana niya ay parang de 15" na yung tumutunog.

Offline rascal101

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Naraniag nga aldaw kinyayo amin
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 41
« Reply #199 on: Aug 31, 2011 at 06:19 PM »
Ok naman ako.

Anatayin namin iyung Neodymium mo  ;D

Offline shrek7

• DVD Guru
  • Liked:

Offline monreq

• DVD Guru
  • Liked:
« Reply #201 on: Sep 15, 2011 at 11:44 PM »
My far relative offer me that speaker and yes it 10" with pointed cap nirvana brand and initially costing me around 15K for two speaker, including other vintage gears na shoulder ko lahat ng expences sa shipping and custom cost. Pinag iisipan ko pa po mabuti kasi malaki gagastusin... ;D
Bro.if the AN 10 is Cast Frame @ P15K with no added shipping cost, mura na yan.  Get it na kasi mahal din yan bro.  For the cabinet still go for 5.6 narrow cabinet design. :)