Author Topic: Pinoy Big Brother: Season 2  (Read 108599 times)

Offline allanmandy

• Trade Count: (0)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Mathematical!
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Pinoy Big Brother: Season 2
« Reply #330 on: Mar 27, 2007 at 12:16 PM »
Was it really that much? Wasn't it just around 12k that they needed to fill? I passed by the house yesterday on my way to an errand and there was a team of young basketball players (complete with uniforms) lining up for their turn at the hoops. Mind you, there were no cameras around. Mga galing sa liga yata yung mga players.

I'm pretty sure it was that much. When they showed the breakdown of points during the Sunday eviction episode, I immediately calculated how much more they needed, and instantly realized what a daunting task it was to produce 28 K points in one day. But hey, if you saw a basketball team shooting hoops there, I guess someone sponsored them to finish the job on time. What a disaster it would have been if the 80 K point limit was not reached. Big Brother would certainly lose face for rewarding failure or depriving the needy.

Offline indie boi

• Kapitan
  • Trade Count: (+31)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Twitter: @indieboi
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1
« Reply #331 on: Mar 27, 2007 at 12:48 PM »
Ah ok, I'm pretty bad with remembering numbers hehe. Someone may have sponsored teams to go there or maybe a team wanted to generate some publicity for themselves that's why they went there. That makeshift court was open 24 hours. I passed by one time at around 2 am and there were still so many people lining up. Lakas talaga ng hold ng PBB.

Offline AshKetchum

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 31
« Reply #332 on: Mar 27, 2007 at 01:26 PM »
Another reason why Wendy is such a biatch: she was a bit dazed, sleepy and not really paying attention when the others were organizing the groupings for the Water Wheel weekly task, so what's the first thing she did when she found out what group she was in? She coerced and manipulated the other housemates to exchange places with her, so she could be in the group that she wanted.  :P

Offline simplemind

• Collector
  • Hi, I'm new here!
  • Liked:
« Reply #333 on: Mar 27, 2007 at 02:28 PM »
Another reason why Wendy is such a biatch: she was a bit dazed, sleepy and not really paying attention when the others  :P

kulang sa yosi  ;D ;D

Offline AshKetchum

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #334 on: Mar 27, 2007 at 07:56 PM »
LOL--the housemates are having a blast with their new housemate, "Imelda", who's supposed to be a demure "dalagang pilipina." Imelda is actually Zeke wearing a Maria Clara outift, bakyas, and carrying a fan. Her hair is similar to Princess Leia's hairstyle from Star Wars. Imelda should act mahinhin at all times, only speak Tagalog, and should cover her face with the fan when she laughs. It also looks like she's sleeping in Jasmin's bed tonight. ;D

Offline Mr. Hankey

• Kapitan
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Howdy Ho!
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 20
« Reply #335 on: Mar 27, 2007 at 10:32 PM »
Until someone called him "Imelda," I actually thought he was Princess Leia.  ;D

==========

Aw crap, nanggulo na naman ang MTRCB. I hope this doesn't mean we'll start seeing them doing socio-civic tasks like buying sacks of rice or wrapping 1000 gifts for the less fotunate again. Boring!
Mr. Hankey the Christmas Poo... He loves me, I love you...

Offline indie boi

• Kapitan
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #336 on: Mar 27, 2007 at 10:46 PM »
I was hoping Toni was going to say, "MTRCB F... You!"

Offline OCMonk

• Collector
  • Hi, I'm new everywhere!
  • Liked:
« Reply #337 on: Mar 28, 2007 at 12:39 AM »
OA naman talaga MTRCB e..kahit si kuya OA din..e-categorize ba naman sa violence ang lambing?violence is based on the intent naman diba?tama ba? ;D

hey guys pano pala naging imelda si zeke?ano yun punishment dahil sa panlalaglag niya?

UP for Dionne!!! UP pala siya at LFS pa!!Didn't see that coming!! Sayang nga lang dahil she's not considered behaving properly at baka ma-evict pa.

Offline indie boi

• Kapitan
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #338 on: Mar 28, 2007 at 07:24 AM »
Revealing she's from LFS has further firmed up my decision to support Dionne, hehe.

Offline Munskie

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • HighDef Enthusiast
  • Liked:
« Reply #339 on: Mar 28, 2007 at 07:55 AM »
Ka iskolar ng bayan pala si Dionne........ :)

Offline OCMonk

• Collector
  • Liked:
« Reply #340 on: Mar 28, 2007 at 10:38 AM »
Just realized dalawa nga pala ang UP sa batch nato..isang Varsity at isang tibak, hehehe..Go UP!!UP Fight!!hehe.. ;D

Sayang nga lang dahil non of them are favorites..
Anyways too early to conclude...Even dionne might make it, sa dami ng tibak ngayon, kaya lang yung iba baka di makatx, wala signal sa bundok e.. ;)

Offline indie boi

• Kapitan
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #341 on: Mar 29, 2007 at 09:36 AM »
Anyone here noticed Zeke's weird habit of pinching his nipples? I think that's the reason why they look strange.
« Last Edit: Mar 29, 2007 at 09:36 AM by indie boi »

Offline OCMonk

• Collector
  • Liked:
« Reply #342 on: Mar 29, 2007 at 05:15 PM »
Anyone here noticed Zeke's weird habit of pinching his nipples? I think that's the reason why they look strange.

never noticed that, hehehe..

i have another concern, anyone watched the one with gee-ann holding a knife thing?what happened?anyone?guys with the live-feed?did she have a breakdown?

Offline Munskie

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • HighDef Enthusiast
  • Liked:
« Reply #343 on: Mar 29, 2007 at 10:34 PM »
Disease strikes the HOUSE!!!  I think a lot of them are in sickbay...hehehe.... ;D ;D

Sabi nila gay si Nel.......bumabanat na ke Maricris eh...unfortunately, ayaw ata ng girl ke Mr. Perfect.. ;D ;D

Offline Munskie

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • HighDef Enthusiast
  • Liked:
« Reply #344 on: Mar 29, 2007 at 10:59 PM »
Zeke's being bombarded left and right........with Wendy acting as the b**chy and manipulative (once again) moderator......Dionne doesnt believe she'll reconcile again with him...and so does the b**chy one...................

There goes ABS again.....in the middle of a very hot and controversial discussion...particularly between Dionne (and the intervening Wendy) and Zeke........they cut it off...fearing another MTRCB backlash
« Last Edit: Mar 29, 2007 at 11:02 PM by Munskie »

Offline AshKetchum

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #345 on: Mar 30, 2007 at 06:15 AM »
There goes ABS again.....in the middle of a very hot and controversial discussion...particularly between Dionne (and the intervening Wendy) and Zeke........they cut it off...fearing another MTRCB backlash

Yes, it's getting really annoying that they always have to switch cameras in the middle of a heated discussion...not only because of an MTRCB backlash, but also to force viweres to watch their crappy primetime version with endless commercials.

Btw, is this the first PBB to air during Holy Week? They'd better not cut off the live feed during Thursday to Saturday, claiming that it's in "observance of Holy Week". So what are the housemates gonna do during that time--read the Pasyon? If they cut off the live feed, dapat bigyan ng rebate yung mga 24/7 viewers. :P

Offline indie boi

• Kapitan
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #346 on: Mar 30, 2007 at 08:48 AM »
Disease strikes the HOUSE!!!  I think a lot of them are in sickbay...hehehe.... ;D ;D

Sabi nila gay si Nel.......bumabanat na ke Maricris eh...unfortunately, ayaw ata ng girl ke Mr. Perfect.. ;D ;D

Mickey's, Gee-ann's and Wendy's sickness are all acts. It's a secret task given to them to make Robert and the other housemates believe that they got infected by whatever disease Robert has. Oh, and Robert's act is also put on. Funny thing is, these guys are really hamming it up on cam. Just yesterday Robert was crying in front of his housemates to show how affected he is by what he is feeling. Then a few hours after that Mickey himself started crying! He said that he can't believe the others don't think he is sick and that they only believe Robert. He even showed Bruce his butt to prove he has rashes. Funny.

Offline Munskie

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • HighDef Enthusiast
  • Liked:
« Reply #347 on: Mar 30, 2007 at 09:02 AM »
Yes, it's getting really annoying that they always have to switch cameras in the middle of a heated discussion...not only because of an MTRCB backlash, but also to force viweres to watch their crappy primetime version with endless commercials.

Btw, is this the first PBB to air during Holy Week? They'd better not cut off the live feed during Thursday to Saturday, claiming that it's in "observance of Holy Week". So what are the housemates gonna do during that time--read the Pasyon? If they cut off the live feed, dapat bigyan ng rebate yung mga 24/7 viewers. :P
medyo naawa rin ako ke Zeke, pinagtulungan talaga sya nung open forum...........and the tirades is being led by who else?  Wendy!!!   The guy cant furnish sensible answers at all.......cguro talagang kulang ng human contact to.....thats why he really doesnt know how to get along.....eh alam naman natin mga girls di ba.......sensitive and all to the stuff.....    pero grabe yung grilling...and to think they were asking him as if they have all their hands cleaned and all......  yung huling scene was Dionne was asking zeke bakit sya ang dinikdik when the girls were putting sunblock on Zeke......Hello??  Dionne, you were the only one who applied lotion sa groin area.....

When the camera switched to Robert and Nel plus Bodie giving account of whats happening inside, Robert made the most sensible explanation to it all......something to this effect..........  "There are no answers or explanations at all......He did all that....coz Zeke is being ZEKE".
« Last Edit: Mar 30, 2007 at 09:25 AM by Munskie »

Offline Munskie

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • HighDef Enthusiast
  • Liked:
« Reply #348 on: Mar 30, 2007 at 09:28 AM »
a post I found on ABS forum:

credits to dollicious

THE TRUTH HERE IS THAT ZEKE IS THE VICTIM , HE WAS THE ONE VIOLATED BY DIONNE. HERE ARE THE INSTANCES TO NAME A FEW:

1. ZEKE WAS LAYING DOWN IN HIS BED AND DIONNE CAME IN THE BOYS BEDROOM TO LIE DOWN BESIDE ZEKE (THIS WAS DURING THEIR HIDING THE SECRET HOUSEMATES TASK)

2. ZEKE WAS AGAIN LAYING DOWN ON THE SOFA WITHOUT HIS SHIRT AND WAS COLD WHEN DIONNE WENT ON TOP OF ZEKE

3. DIONNE BIT ZEKE SA ARM

4. ZEKE WAS JUST STANDING UP WAITING FOR SOMEONE TO PUT THE SUNSCREEN WHEN DIONNE PLACED HER HANDS IN HIS PRIVATE PARTS. MUCH TO HIS SURPRISE

5. WHEN SITTING ON THE SOFA WITH THE OTHERS DIONNE WOULD PUT HER FEET ON TOP OF ZEKE AND TAKE HIS HANDS TO HOLD IT AND ZEKE WOULD COMMENT THAT "STOP IT DIONNE URE MAKING ME UNCOMFORTABLE"

. SINO ANG VIOLATED DITO, SI DIONNE BA OR SI ZEKE?

SOBRANG KAWAWA SI ZEKE KASI THE GIRLS TREAT HIM LIKE A TOY AND ZEKE DID SAY IT WHEN HE WAS ANSWERING AS IMELDA, SABI NIYA HINDI AKO LARUAN. THE GIRLS LOVE TO TEASE ZEKE AND WHEN HE TEASES BACK , THE GIRLS CANT TAKE IT. THATS WHY HE SAID WHEN U PLAY WITH FIRE U CATCH FIRE.

ZEKE IS NATURALLY PLAYFUL AND MALDITO BUT HE IS NOT A BAD PERSON THATS FOR SURE, I FEEL NA SOBRANG PAGABUSO SA KANIYA NG MGA GIRLS.ONE THING FOR SURE TOTOONG TAO SI ZEKE , NOT A LIAR , HE SAYS WHATS INSIDE HIS MIND AND HEART.

ITS ZEKE THAT WAS VIOLATED AND WHAT THE GIRLS ARE DOING IS SO UNFAIR.

GO ZEKE....... THE TRUTH WILL PREVAIL

Offline indie boi

• Kapitan
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #349 on: Mar 30, 2007 at 09:41 AM »
Looks like Zeke has a solid fanbase outside the house.

I didn't see anything wrong with what Dionne did. As posted by some of the guys here previously, I'd even be flattered with all the attention. Also, most UP girls are like Dionne, malambing to a fault lalo na yung mga LFS girls. UP alums can make their own comments to this observation. I still remember that most of my lady friends in UP would get just as showy, wanting to cuddle or sleep on the lap of their guy friends. The only unspoken rule is no kissing because that is crossing the line.

I didn't see the open forum so I really can't comment if it was unfair to Zeke or not. But The fact remains, he really treats girls badly (he wouldn't have been given the Imelda task otherwise)... and most importantly, he's repressed, the most damning proof is having a female online character on WOW.
« Last Edit: Mar 30, 2007 at 10:02 AM by indie boi »

Offline Munskie

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • HighDef Enthusiast
  • Liked:
« Reply #350 on: Mar 30, 2007 at 09:48 AM »
Looks like Zeke has a solid fanbase outside the house.
Ive got to give my vote to him.  He's not one you would like, especially mga girls...but at least he's being real.......he doesnt pretend or act just to be well liked by his housemates or the home viewers, unlike the other housemates na plastic talaga (name your choice here).........Robert is right.......He's just being Zeke.....

Offline Mr. Hankey

• Kapitan
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Howdy Ho!
  • Liked:
« Reply #351 on: Mar 30, 2007 at 09:57 AM »
There's no question whatsoever that Zeke was the one "violated," that was never in doubt, even all the housemates themselves said Dionne rubbing his crotch was inappropriate.

What was inappropriate was his reaction to it when questioned by Big Brother, and that he reacted that way in front of Dionne herself. He acted like a poor, defenseless woman testifying against a violent rapist during trial, when anyone watching the feeds knows that he was ENJOYING all of Dionne's actions. A man does not do that to a woman. The proper reaction would've been, "It made me uncomfortable, but we were just flirting and it went a little too far. I think we can tone it down," followed by a little wink at Dionne.

Si Zeke yung hirit ng hirit that "It takes two to tango" whenever people would ask him about the Dionne situation, and then he made it seem that he didn't know that it took two to tango. I still question his 180 on the situation. It's as if he was instructed to act as an aggrieved party.

That said, Zeke being voted off would be the worst thing that can happen for this show. The tension/humor/entertainment value will drop significantly.
« Last Edit: Mar 30, 2007 at 10:04 AM by Mr. Hankey »

Offline indie boi

• Kapitan
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #352 on: Mar 30, 2007 at 10:05 AM »
All of the nominees are really essential to the house right now, especially for entertainment value. If at all, mukhang Bea is the most dispensable although I also find her prudish comments quite intriguing and could spark another controversy in the house in case Dionne hears about it.

Offline Mr. Hankey

• Kapitan
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Howdy Ho!
  • Liked:
« Reply #353 on: Mar 30, 2007 at 10:16 AM »
(Zeke's) repressed, the most d**ning proof is having a female online character on WOW.

The only reason I can think of for a guy to masquerade as a woman online is if he wanted to trick unsuspecting men into meeting him. Maybe that's why Zeke got angry at Dionne. It's actually displaced anger at Big Brother for the sunblock task, since he wanted Robert, Bruce and Kian to apply the sunblock.  ;D

Yeah, the nominees are all essential to the show right now. The expendable housemates for me would be Maricris... then Bodie.The funniest eviction, though, would be Wendy. She could've saved herself, yet didn't in an act of "pagpapa-martir." That's all it was, for show value. If she gets evicted as a result, I hope she cries hysterically, tapos babatukan din siya ni Toni for her stupidity - like Julie Chen did to Marcellas on Big Brother US when he gave up his golden power of veto and got evicted.

Teka... nasabi ko na pala yun...
« Last Edit: Mar 30, 2007 at 11:50 AM by Mr. Hankey »

Offline indie boi

• Kapitan
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #354 on: Mar 30, 2007 at 10:21 AM »
Parang gusto ko na tuloy manood ng eviction night bukas especially since yung Starbucks is just right across the street, hehe.

Offline Munskie

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • HighDef Enthusiast
  • Liked:
« Reply #355 on: Mar 30, 2007 at 10:37 AM »
The only reason I can think of for a guy to masquerade as a woman online is if he wanted to trick unsuspecting men into meeting him. Maybe that's why Zeke got angry at Dionne. It's actually displaced anger at Big Brother for the sunblock task, since he wanted Robert, Bruce and Kian to apply the sunblock.  ;D

Yeah, the nominees all essential to the show right now. The expendable housemates for me, would be Maricris... then Bodie.The funniest eviction, though, would be Wendy. She could've saved herself, yet didn't in an act of "pagpapa-martir." That's all it was, for show value. If she gets evicted as a result, I hope she cries hysterically, tapos babatukan din siya ni Toni for her stupidity - like Julie Chen did to Marcellas on Big Brother US when he gave up his golden power of veto and got evicted.

Teka... nasabi ko na pala yun...
I'll be happiest if wendy got the sack....

Offline AshKetchum

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #356 on: Mar 30, 2007 at 10:40 AM »
I find Zeke funny as well, but didn't like his comments to Dionne in the confession room--the least he could've done was to offer an apology. But like Robert said, Zeke is just being Zeke, and in his mind, he's treating everything as a game, which makes him one of the most memorable characters to stay in Big Brother's house, unlike the others, who think they are there to improve themselves or were placed there for some Divine purpose.

I want Wendy to be voted out--the look on this queen biatch's face could be really priceless if she leaves, because she will never accept it.

Offline Munskie

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • HighDef Enthusiast
  • Liked:
« Reply #357 on: Mar 30, 2007 at 10:50 AM »
I find Zeke funny as well, but didn't like his comments to Dionne in the confession room--the least he could've done was to offer an apology. But like Robert said, Zeke is just being Zeke, and in his mind, he's treating everything as a game, which makes him one of the most memorable characters to stay in Big Brother's house, unlike the others, who think they are there to improve themselves or were placed there for some Divine purpose.

What was inappropriate was his reaction to it when questioned by Big Brother, and that he reacted that way in front of Dionne herself. He acted like a poor, defenseless woman testifying against a violent rapist during trial, when anyone watching the feeds knows that he was ENJOYING all of Dionne's actions. A man does not do that to a woman. The proper reaction would've been, "It made me uncomfortable, but we were just flirting and it went a little too far. I think we can tone it down," followed by a little wink at Dionne.

Si Zeke yung hirit ng hirit that "It takes two to tango" whenever people would ask him about the Dionne situation, and then he made it seem that he didn't know that it took two to tango. I still question his 180 on the situation. It's as if he was instructed to act as an aggrieved party.

That said, Zeke being voted off would be the worst thing that can happen for this show. The tension/humor/entertainment value will drop significantly.

Super laglag......I found that inappropriate too......But for entertainment value too......I want him to stay on....though it sucks that ABS is cutting the feed on the juicy stuff.....

Offline OCMonk

• Collector
  • Liked:
« Reply #358 on: Mar 30, 2007 at 07:59 PM »
But like Robert said, Zeke is just being Zeke, and in his mind, he's treating everything as a game, which makes him one of the most memorable characters to stay in Big Brother's house, unlike the others, who think they are there to improve themselves or were placed there for some Divine purpose.

I agree bro he's one of the most memorable. But if it is as you say, that he is treating everything as a game...then it just shows how clueless he really is when it comes to human interaction/psychology.. if he is really treating this as a game, then he should take into consideration that he should get everyone's vote, first with housemates and then with viewers..otherwise he'll get nominated(as what happened), and consequently voted-off..

look at what happened to jasmin, she strongly believed in "magpakatotoo strategy", and where is she now? or even kian when he first got in, another magpakatotoo believer, he almost got voted off and he was one of the most hated at first right? well if you are really charming and lovable(like nel, hehehe), then go for magpakatotoo..otherwise play a little and act convincingly if you want to win..

i dont condemn the other housemates for playing it..its their strategy, this is a game in fact..admire them for trying but hate them for not doing it convincingly or consistently..

like politics right? ;D

Offline AshKetchum

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #359 on: Mar 31, 2007 at 08:00 AM »
Mickey, Wendy, & Gee-ann spent the night inside the secret room where the 4 secret housemates used to stay. The other housemates thought that they were sent to the hospital, but actually 3 of them (Bodie, Maricris, and a 3rd person, possibly Nel or Dionne) have been informed that those 3 were just acting, and were tasked to play along and "show concern"

This gets interesting, as two persons in those 2 sets of housemates have the chance to get either automatic immunity or automatic nomination after their tasks are done...