Author Topic: Xtreamer Media Player and Streamer  (Read 406790 times)

Offline albert_b

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Apprentice
  • noobie!
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Xtreamer Media Player and Streamer
« Reply #1290 on: Sep 03, 2010 at 07:43 PM »
doon lang talaga sir. I wouldn't trust any other site, tried to download it ulit kanina and ok naman.

Offline natosan

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Collector
  • Liked:
« Reply #1291 on: Sep 04, 2010 at 08:41 AM »
tried downloading it again at home and it worked! ;D

Offline natosan

• Collector
  • Liked:
« Reply #1292 on: Sep 04, 2010 at 09:09 AM »
does the movie jukebox require an internal hdd. after i copied the xjukebox folder to the scripts folder and tried the movie jukebox, a error message saying NO HDD appeared...

Offline HDMI

• Collector
  • Liked:
« Reply #1293 on: Sep 04, 2010 at 11:19 AM »
does the movie jukebox require an internal hdd. after i copied the xjukebox folder to the scripts folder and tried the movie jukebox, a error message saying NO HDD appeared...

Did you read and follow the instructions for installing the Movie Jukebox? Most likely you did not select anything under the Favorites that's why you got this error message.
« Last Edit: Sep 04, 2010 at 01:40 PM by HDMI »

Offline natosan

• Collector
  • Liked:
« Reply #1294 on: Sep 04, 2010 at 07:55 PM »
just did a reboot and worked fine going thru the scanning process. although the look and interface is very nice, the jukebox just slows down everything.

btw, downloaded xLive and MyRadio, how do i find the root folder of the xtreamer?

Offline anya618

• Trade Count: (+3196)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • it PAYS to be patient ;D
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 2650
« Reply #1295 on: Sep 05, 2010 at 07:54 AM »
Header Removal Compression.  Kaka-tsismis ko lang eto kay Anya via PM.  Exactly the same title.   ;)

No fix for any NMT at the moment as far as I know.  Wont work on both Realtek and Sigma based hardware media players yet.   Hopefully, this issue would be fixed through next FW upgrades.

If you want, you can remux that file using an older version of MKVTOOLNIX, or, get the upload from "popular" encoding groups once they become available.  Kapag never heard ang encoding group and bago ang title/release, many of them would work for PCs only.

tried this on my a200, it worked! salamat sir  :D
viber/cp# 09175040694 (PLS INDICATE USERNAME)

Offline albert_b

• Apprentice
  • noobie!
  • Liked:
« Reply #1296 on: Sep 06, 2010 at 01:33 PM »
mauuna na akong mag-apologize kung OT.

I have the xtreamer pro and meron akong nahiram na U2 360degree concert na video in MKV format. It's in DTS-MA. Ok actually ang video and audio, no problem sa playback at all.

The issue lang is I can't jump forward or back. I can't "go to" chapters or specific time sa loob ng video. I was wondering if the MKVToolnix can help or atleast has anyone experienced this din? I can't really play the file in my laptop so I can't say that it is an xtreamer issue or if the file is the one that has problems.

Offline HDMI

• Collector
  • Liked:
« Reply #1297 on: Sep 06, 2010 at 02:43 PM »
mauuna na akong mag-apologize kung OT.

I have the xtreamer pro and meron akong nahiram na U2 360degree concert na video in MKV format. It's in DTS-MA. Ok actually ang video and audio, no problem sa playback at all.

The issue lang is I can't jump forward or back. I can't "go to" chapters or specific time sa loob ng video. I was wondering if the MKVToolnix can help or atleast has anyone experienced this din? I can't really play the file in my laptop so I can't say that it is an xtreamer issue or if the file is the one that has problems.

I have the same problem with one of my mkv's..same symptoms as you indicated. I have read thru some forums that the mkvtoolnix will solve the problem (remux with no compression). I wonder why the Xtreamer has a problem with forwarding/rewinding this kind of mkv. KMP doesn't have a problem playing this mkv file at all.

Offline Clondalkin

• Trade Count: (+46)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Tea the gift of life...
  • Liked:
« Reply #1298 on: Sep 06, 2010 at 04:11 PM »

Question.  Does Xtreamer Pro have TIMESEEK function in the first place?  I can check this file using the A200 tonight.  I remember doing timeseek on one of the U2 files (could be this 1080p mkv with DTSHD or the full BD rip) when I watched it via A200.  Will post the result tonight.

Availability ng chapter jump on an mkv depends on the encoding.  Google about how to create Chapters on mkvs.  The full BD rip version has chapters.
« Last Edit: Sep 06, 2010 at 04:12 PM by Clondalkin »

Offline Clondalkin

• Trade Count: (+46)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Tea the gift of life...
  • Liked:
« Reply #1299 on: Sep 06, 2010 at 07:16 PM »
Chapter forward/backward and Timeseek are both working perfectly on this specific 1080p U2 concert using the A200.  It's definitely not a file problem.

Contact your Xtreamer Pro support team.

« Last Edit: Sep 07, 2010 at 07:23 AM by Clondalkin »

Offline dfl

• Apprentice
  • Liked:
« Reply #1300 on: Sep 06, 2010 at 09:33 PM »
Hello mga sirs. My brother is thinking of buying an xtreamer but would like to know kung may service center po ba sila at saan? Eto eh kapag nasira kasi after mag lapse na yung 1 year warranty ng unit para lang alam namin. Salamat!

Offline albert_b

• Apprentice
  • noobie!
  • Liked:
« Reply #1301 on: Sep 07, 2010 at 06:40 PM »
I downloaded the latest Mkvtoolnix and I re-muxed the entire file (13Gb). Removed any compression tapos automatic na niya na nafix yung problem ko with my U2 360degrees concert. I can timeseek na :-) at maintained yung DTS-MA audio encoding niya.
It was a file problem after all :-) and somehow the filesize went down to 11gb pa! Quality is the same video and audio wise, must probably be a faulty encoding ng file talaga.

Regarding the xtreamer local support, i think the resellers only offer warranty. The circuitry board is small lang, it's the vertical stripe sa gitna ng container sa picture below:

Offline cire6

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Collector
  • Liked:
« Reply #1302 on: Sep 09, 2010 at 06:34 PM »
FYI: we have a new update ver 2.4.1

Offline eksi

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • DVD Guru
  • I'm Arsenal!
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1
« Reply #1303 on: Sep 09, 2010 at 06:39 PM »
FYI: we have a new update ver 2.4.1

Great!

Offline albert_b

• Apprentice
  • noobie!
  • Liked:
« Reply #1304 on: Sep 09, 2010 at 08:23 PM »
Wow! Upgrade ulit :-)

Release Note Firmware Ver2.4.1 (from Ver2.4.0)

New Features:
1.       Full control functionality (like media library) for online playback

-          Now user can see full info, can skip +30 Sec/+3 min (http only), can zoom dynamically or can use subtitle for online playback

Improvement:
1.       DTS5.1 and Dolby Digital can be supported SPDIF audio output without "HDMI AUDIO" Setting

-          Example
Audio                            HDMI Audio                 Digital Output                                SPDIF output
DTS5.1                               ON                    DTS/Dolby TrueHD/DolbyD+                       DTS
Dolby Digital5.1              ON                    DTS/Dolby TrueHD/DolbyD+               Dolby Digital

2.       Resume playback control function added

-          From “Settings->Playback->Resume Play” user can choose “Never/Ask Me/Always”
-          “Never”-> Never resume playback, “Ask Me”-> Will ask for Resume playback, “Always” -> will always resume playback without asking

3.       Now “Auto Upgrade” function will work for both “/sda” and “/sda1”
4.       Default DNS changed to 8.8.8.8 (Google DNS) to improve YouTube streaming

[Note: to get new DNS effective must do “Restore Default” after Firmware upgrade]

5.       HDMI compatibility (for pink display and noise and etc)
-          Please change “Settings->HDMI Compatibility Set” and “Settings->HDMI Chroma Sub-Sampling Set” values
6.       “Setting->System->Lock Folder Displaying” changed to “Setting->System->Hide Locked Folder->Yes/No”
7.       Internet channels updated and replaced missing images
8.       180 Minutes (3 hour), 240 Minutes (4 hour) and  300 Minutes (5 hour) values added to  Power Off Timer

Bugs fixed:
1.       Spindown function always on if spindown set off and reboot
2.       Fan speed value for Medium has been reduced as it caused noise (for Xtreamer Pro only)
3.       Manual setting of Fan Speed don’t works (for Xtreamer Pro only)
4.       Some “Smi” subtitle can’t detect in multi lingual subtitle
5.       During playback MKV file with external subtitle (SSA or AAS) if “Next” button pressed, system crashes
6.       Internal subtitle can’t display correctly  in subtitle popup menu
7.       “HDMI auto-> off” remains on after reboot
8.       Fan speed manual setting default value jumps to 130 from 100 when “Down” button pressed and can’t set below 130
9.       Flac file including cover art can’t play (can only play for the first time)

Offline vx2

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Collector
  • Liked:
« Reply #1305 on: Sep 09, 2010 at 09:14 PM »
Strange. I can't seem to find it in the official website. The latest still being 2.4

Offline cire6

• Collector
  • Liked:
« Reply #1306 on: Sep 10, 2010 at 11:50 AM »
Strange. I can't seem to find it in the official website. The latest still being 2.4

he he he duon lang iyon sir, talasan mo lang ang mata mo...

na upgrade ko na ang xtreamer ko ng 2.4.1 at na fix na rin yung hdmi on / off hindi na siya nag conflict sa amp.

Offline albert_b

• Apprentice
  • noobie!
  • Liked:
« Reply #1307 on: Sep 10, 2010 at 12:43 PM »
Here you go: http://forum.xtreamer.net/topic/14910-241-official-xtreamer-firmware-release/

I think you need to be logged on sa forum for you to access this.

Offline Trevor

• Collector
  • Liked:
« Reply #1308 on: Sep 10, 2010 at 05:42 PM »
Nice! Downloading now.

Offline trigo

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • Collector
  • Liked:
« Reply #1309 on: Sep 11, 2010 at 08:26 AM »
can't seem to download the new fw. any new link?

Offline dfl

• Apprentice
  • Liked:
« Reply #1310 on: Sep 11, 2010 at 06:09 PM »
Mga bossing newbie question here. Pag kinabitan ko ba ng external dvdrom drive tong extreamer at nag play ako ng dvd, will it also upscale it (to 1080p din ba?) just like if played on an hdmi player o standard def lang like if played on an ordinary dvd player? Thanks!

Offline erwin111

• Collector
  • Liked:
« Reply #1311 on: Sep 12, 2010 at 06:27 PM »
nagupdate na rin ako gamit latest firmware release and installed jukebox.. nagtry ako magauto scrape, medyo matagal lng nascrape tpos yung ibang movie hindi nakapagdownload ng cover at fan art (minsan mali pa na movie). pero oks lng, pwde naman imanual edit sa webui.. medyo konting tyaga lng... ganda rin ng kinalabasan after matapos ko lahat mascrape...

Mga bossing newbie question here. Pag kinabitan ko ba ng external dvdrom drive tong extreamer at nag play ako ng dvd, will it also upscale it (to 1080p din ba?) just like if played on an hdmi player o standard def lang like if played on an ordinary dvd player? Thanks!

magupscale sya depende sa nkaset na output mo sa hdmi settings.. nagamit ko na rin external dvd-rom para magplay ng dvd, ok naman pero wala akong macompare kung maganda ang upscaling...

Offline albert_b

• Apprentice
  • noobie!
  • Liked:
« Reply #1312 on: Sep 12, 2010 at 09:27 PM »
can't seem to download the new fw. any new link?

Hi sir, naka-log-in ka sa xtreamer site? I check the link ulit, ok naman.

Offline dfl

• Apprentice
  • Liked:
« Reply #1313 on: Sep 13, 2010 at 12:11 PM »
Ah ok, thanks for the info erwin111!

Offline davidson

• Trade Count: (+193)
  • Collector
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 12
« Reply #1314 on: Sep 14, 2010 at 11:43 AM »
nagupdate na rin ako gamit latest firmware release and installed jukebox.. nagtry ako magauto scrape, medyo matagal lng nascrape tpos yung ibang movie hindi nakapagdownload ng cover at fan art (minsan mali pa na movie). pero oks lng, pwde naman imanual edit sa webui.. medyo konting tyaga lng... ganda rin ng kinalabasan after matapos ko lahat mascrape...

Is Jukebox now faster with the new firmware update?

Offline erwin111

• Collector
  • Liked:
« Reply #1315 on: Sep 14, 2010 at 12:21 PM »
Is Jukebox now faster with the new firmware update?

di ko sir alam ang difference.. from 2.3.1 nagupdate ako to 2.4.1.. then install ng jukebox.. ngayon ko
lng na try yung jukebox.. from my perspective, mabagal siyang magload, lalo na kung nakawall ang settings mo.. pag nkalist medyo mas mabilis.. pero pag info na ng movie tpos skip to next movie, siguro mga max 5sec loading..

Offline lisa_mae

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Collector
  • My audio room is strictly for hurdles
  • Liked:
« Reply #1316 on: Sep 15, 2010 at 01:37 PM »
actually, napaka-walang kwenta ng jukebox n yan, ang bagal pa. i "on" nyo n lang yung "preview" by perssing #8 pag nakatapat sa music or video. mas ok pa sya.

hindi ko nga maintindihan yan bakit idi display lang yung cover page eh nakapagkape na ko hindi pa lumalabas, tapos mali mali pa video. biruin mo yung bagong hitman eh 1968 pa na fanart naka display nyaahahahah, not worth it.

Offline daigoro

• Trade Count: (+14)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Wired and disconnected
  • Liked:
« Reply #1317 on: Sep 15, 2010 at 01:41 PM »
that's right. the jukebox is too slow to be practical.

Offline looks

• Trade Count: (+19)
  • Collector
  • Liked:
« Reply #1318 on: Sep 16, 2010 at 07:46 AM »
Hi,

ask ko lang,may particular .mkv file na sometimes may sound pero walang video and sometimes may video pero walang sound pag play sa xtreamer. pero pag play ko naman sa pc, wala naman prob. ano kaya ang problem?

Offline iiinas

• Kagawad
  • Trade Count: (+76)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • -> THXed <-
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1
« Reply #1319 on: Sep 16, 2010 at 08:15 AM »
Hi,

ask ko lang,may particular .mkv file na sometimes may sound pero walang video and sometimes may video pero walang sound pag play sa xtreamer. pero pag play ko naman sa pc, wala naman prob. ano kaya ang problem?

back read ka lang ng konti and you will have the answer by downloading a toll called mkvtoolnix, and you have to remux the file. it takes around 4 minutes to do the remuxing and the files will usually play on the nmt already.