Author Topic: NBA 2012-2013 Season  (Read 859742 times)

Offline the_w0rks

• Trade Count: (+146)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • I love the smell of pizza all day,everyday
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 30
Re: NBA 2012-2013 Season
« Reply #7650 on: May 17, 2013 at 12:37 PM »
Delikado GSW :(

Michelle Branch - "Goodbye To You"

www.youtube.com/watch?v=JeK_aAWjmfw

mayang konti pwede na tugtugin yan. haha pag nakahabol yung GSW, pasensiya na at baka najinx ko yung Spurs.

Offline rusty

• Trade Count: (0)
  • DVD Guru
  • Go Warriors!
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #7651 on: May 17, 2013 at 12:38 PM »
George hill was a former spur,tama ba?Di ko alam bakit pinakawalan yun.

Kawhi Leonard

Offline mattia

• Trade Count: (+165)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #7652 on: May 17, 2013 at 12:41 PM »
Hahaha! Like I said medyo overly sensitive and pikon yata mga Laker fans lately. Baka hangover from one year of frustration.  ;D  I stand by my posts. It is what it is. Like I mentioned, you have a tendency to exaggerate and  blow out of proportion any simple concept that is up for discussion.

Like I need to delete my previous post for your peace of mind?  :D No need.  You just proved it right here.   ;D

Dude, I gave you a chance for redemption and you're about to blow that away?  Not copacetic.  So unbecoming of you.  You're breaking my heart.  Can't believe you just folded up in our sweet little discussion ;D  Dpogs, bigyan mo nga ng seminar itong kaibigan natin kung paano sumagot sa alaska.  Hahahaha.

So I guess I'll take that as your final answer.  Masama man sa loob ko.  At any rate, you made my day again as you always does.  That's why I like you a lot because you are my one and only follower here in this thread.  No matter how trivial, illogical and mundane my posts are, you are always there to react.  That's a lot of love, my man.  Thank you.

And dahil pinasaya mo ako ulit, I have a gift for you.  I am giving you a bluray copy of this KD movie:

PM me your billing address and I'll send it via messenger.  FREE!!  I'm not effing here, dude.  I am dead serious.  So take it if I were you.  OK?  I'll wait for your PM. 

If you will not get it, I'm giving this away to the first member who will PM me ;D

Offline gunslinger

• Trade Count: (+56)
  • DVD Guru
  • Liked:
« Reply #7653 on: May 17, 2013 at 12:43 PM »
Sige. I jinx mo pa. hahahahha 1 quarter to go. :) I'd be happy even if GSW loses to SAS but on game 7. I want them to win game 6 and force the do or die. Warriors now within 3. Bad trip lang nasa office ako so belacher report lang. I wish I took the day off. ;D
I can stop speaking but I cannot so easily silence my thoughts...

Offline pao625™

• Trade Count: (+27)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • break it down!
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 95
« Reply #7654 on: May 17, 2013 at 12:54 PM »
Come on Warriors! Beat those oldies! 8)

Offline gunslinger

• Trade Count: (+56)
  • DVD Guru
  • Liked:
« Reply #7655 on: May 17, 2013 at 12:58 PM »
2 point game with 4 minutes to go.
I can stop speaking but I cannot so easily silence my thoughts...

Offline DVD_Freak

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Life is a Blessing
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 12
« Reply #7656 on: May 17, 2013 at 01:07 PM »
Dude, I gave you a chance for redemption and you're about to blow that away?  Not copacetic.  So unbecoming of you.  You're breaking my heart.  Can't believe you just folded up in our sweet little discussion ;D  Dpogs, bigyan mo nga ng seminar itong kaibigan natin kung paano sumagot sa alaska.  Hahahaha.

So I guess I'll take that as your final answer.  Masama man sa loob ko.  At any rate, you made my day again as you always does.  That's why I like you a lot because you are my one and only follower here in this thread.  No matter how trivial, illogical and mundane my posts are, you are always there to react.  That's a lot of love, my man.  Thank you.

And dahil pinasaya mo ako ulit, I have a gift for you.  I am giving you a bluray copy of this KD movie:

PM me your billing address and I'll send it via messenger.  FREE!!  I'm not effing here, dude.  I am dead serious.  So take it if I were you.  OK?  I'll wait for your PM. 

If you will not get it, I'm giving this away to the first member who will PM me ;D

Hahaha!  Still irritable I see.   ;D  The comment about Kobe was in connection with your statement below......

See, if this was Lebron or Melo or Kobe missing shots like that, 3 games in succession, we would have already a longer thread bashing and dissecting them for being chokers.  But it's good ol' teddy bear KD.  That's why we're a little kinder to him. 

Again it's nice of you to post all these playful banter on your part.  But it really just solidifies the notion of your penchant for over exaggerating, over the top as well as superlative comments.  But if you do decide to continue, it is entertaining to see a grown man have a complete and utter emotional breakdown in the thread.   ;D

Offline puffalan84

• Trade Count: (+10)
  • DVD Guru
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 429
« Reply #7657 on: May 17, 2013 at 01:08 PM »
Go spurs.. Enough with splash..
The Pats way...

Offline 2fast2furious

• Trade Count: (+100)
  • DVD Guru
  • Vrooom!!!
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 78
« Reply #7658 on: May 17, 2013 at 01:09 PM »
it's in the bag for the spurs now.

Offline mattia

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #7659 on: May 17, 2013 at 01:12 PM »
Hahaha!  Still irritable I see.   ;D  The comment about Kobe was in connection with your statement below......

Again it's nice of you to post all these playful banter on your part.  But it really just solidifies the notion of your penchant for over exaggerating, over the top as well as superlative comments.  But if you do decide to continue, it is entertaining to see a grown man have a complete and utter emotional breakdown in the thread.   ;D

Now, that's better! Ganyan dapat bro. That's more like you!!  But unfortunately, you're way past your deadline.  Sorry.  But your free BD is still available.  Are you taking it or not?  Because someone just pm'ed me and waiting for your decision.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2013 at 01:12 PM by mattia »

Offline meat_eater

• Trade Count: (+95)
  • DVD Guru
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1
« Reply #7660 on: May 17, 2013 at 01:12 PM »
Spurs!!!!

Bite Hard and SHAKE

Offline DVD_Freak

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Life is a Blessing
  • Liked:
« Reply #7661 on: May 17, 2013 at 01:15 PM »
Now, that's better! Ganyan dapat bro. That's more like you!!  But unfortunately, you're way past your deadline.  Sorry.  But your free BD is still available.  Are you taking it or not?  Because someone just pm'ed me and waiting for your decision.

LOL!  As if I need your approval.  If you put it that way.... so all that rant you did was apparently for nothing huh.   ;D  Overreacted....

Offline mattia

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #7662 on: May 17, 2013 at 01:16 PM »
LOL!  As if I need your approval.  If you put it that way.... so all that rant you did was apparently for nothing huh.   ;D  Overreacted....

So is it a no or a yes for the BD? 

Offline DVD_Freak

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Life is a Blessing
  • Liked:
« Reply #7663 on: May 17, 2013 at 01:18 PM »
So is it a no or a yes for the BD?

Hahaha!  It's funny you keep on insisting.

Offline puffalan84

• DVD Guru
  • Liked:
« Reply #7664 on: May 17, 2013 at 01:18 PM »
Show clips and okc how to beat the mighty Memphis.. GSW, great season, see you next year..

Go Spurs
The Pats way...

Offline mattia

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #7665 on: May 17, 2013 at 01:25 PM »
Hahaha!  It's funny you keep on insisting.

Okay I will take that as a NO.

2fast2furious, the BD is yours.  Please PM me your complete name and address.  Thank Freak here for being a kind soul. 

Freak, you better thank me. Know why?  Because even if you failed miserably to get your redemption which I kindly offered, you just made a fellow member happy with his new BD.  Everything is not lost for you.  Because of me. 

Offline Wiggum

• Trade Count: (+19)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 344
« Reply #7666 on: May 17, 2013 at 01:25 PM »
Spurs-Grizzlies - not bad at all. Got this online: For what it's worth, they split the season series, 2-2. The Grizzlies lost by 21 in one game in San Antonio, but in the other three the margin was no higher than 4 points, with two games going to overtime.

Gandang laban 'to. IMO the experienced Spurs have the edge, but it would not be surprising to see Memphis advance to the Finals.

Sayang natapos na run ng Warriors. But yes, it was a successful season over-all.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2013 at 01:50 PM by Wiggum »
We deserve better.

Offline DVD_Freak

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Life is a Blessing
  • Liked:
« Reply #7667 on: May 17, 2013 at 01:32 PM »
Okay I will take that as a NO.

2fast2furious, the BD is yours.  Please PM me your complete name and address.  Thank Freak here for being a kind soul. 

Freak, you better thank me. Know why?  Because even if you failed miserably to get your redemption which I kindly offered, you just made a fellow member happy with his new BD.  Everything is not lost for you.  Because of me.

LOL!  Like I said too over the top!  I'll do better than thank you.  I'll say good luck on future superlatives!  They are worthy enough to be published.  You might just rival PhilJax's book.   ;D  Also good luck on those anger management classes.   :D

Offline Gob_Loves_Sony

• DVD Addict
  • If isn't sony, it ain't worth it
  • Liked:
« Reply #7668 on: May 17, 2013 at 01:48 PM »
Gandang laban mem- sa....ma gangbang kaya ni gasol at zbo ang tander n si timmy...makaporma kaya si parker kay tony allen...parang 2004 pistons un klaban ng spurs...

Offline dpogs

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • love and discipline
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 483
« Reply #7669 on: May 17, 2013 at 02:06 PM »
ayos panalo ang spurs...

sana makatikim naman ng pritong coyote ang Heat...
There is none righteous, no not one.

Offline dpogs

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • love and discipline
  • Liked:
« Reply #7670 on: May 17, 2013 at 02:13 PM »
where are they now.... gone fishing... LOL...

Online VenoM_Unleashed

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Movie Fan
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 437
« Reply #7671 on: May 17, 2013 at 02:24 PM »
None of my queries were answered. :D

Puro diversions naman reply mo. I still maintain my unanswered post. Pakisagot na lang. ;D

***and sure, i withdraw my comment about you not having the xcojones to state things directly. But i do think panay hirit/parinig ka lang. May quote function naman. :P

Ano nga ulit 'yun tanong?  ;D

If you will read my post carefully, andun na 'yung sagot, but if you want my answer plain and simple, okey, here it goes...

1. No. Kapag talo na ang kinakampihang team, their post are still very much appreciated. No one has the right to tell them to stop posting. I never did.

2. No. Arrogance is not measured on how many times a fan posted his comment, but by the way he posted his comment/s.

3. You need to revise your last question, medyo naguluhan ako. But if your saying that I or We (Heat Fans, Bandwagoners included) are arrogant, then so be it. But, to be fair, I also have to label you as an arrogant bandwagoner hater.

Alam mo ba 'yung quote na "Bato, bato sa langit ang tamaan, huwag magalit"?, because when I posted the comment that irritated you, 'yung "saan na 'yung mga natawa noong nag 1-0 ang bulls", that was certainly not for you, it was meant for somebody else, refer to page 237 first game of Bulls vs Heat in this playoff series. Kasama ka ba sa mga natawa? You even said that you are confident that Miami will win the series. So why react that way? Feeling mo ba, lahat ng post ng Heat Fans intended sa'yo? Kaya nga hindi kita ginagamitan ng "quote button", because I know deep inside, you are also an LBJ fan  ;D

Online VenoM_Unleashed

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Movie Fan
  • Liked:
« Reply #7672 on: May 17, 2013 at 02:28 PM »
One on one na lang sa basketball court isettle differences nyo,the_works and VenoM_Unleashed ;)
Tas kami ng kung sinong mahilig umapi sa kawawang knicks ko ;D

Pass, gulf na lang ang sports ko eh  ;D

You have to back read kung sino umaapi sa Knicks mo, nasa tabi-tabi lang yan  ;)
« Last Edit: May 17, 2013 at 02:30 PM by VenoM_Unleashed »

Offline pao9307

• Trade Count: (+257)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 460
« Reply #7673 on: May 17, 2013 at 02:33 PM »
Haha,may parang mag BF dito! ;D

Offline puffalan84

• DVD Guru
  • Liked:
« Reply #7674 on: May 17, 2013 at 02:39 PM »
^ mainit masyado.. Let's enjoy the playoffs brothers hangung June lng to, tapos november na ulet.. :)..

I think mas may laban ang knicks sa heat kesa pacers, melo plays good d everytime he plays LBJ, and they now have shumpert to slowdown wade..
The Pats way...

Online VenoM_Unleashed

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Movie Fan
  • Liked:
« Reply #7675 on: May 17, 2013 at 02:40 PM »
Dadami pa yan, as the Finals is fast approaching. Lalong iinit ang batuhan ng opinyon.

Offline Gob_Loves_Sony

• DVD Addict
  • If isn't sony, it ain't worth it
  • Liked:
« Reply #7676 on: May 17, 2013 at 02:47 PM »
Parang mga pulitiko naman kung magsagutan...hahaha..kKatawa..
Go knicks....

Offline pao9307

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #7677 on: May 17, 2013 at 02:51 PM »
@venom

O bro umamin naman na kung sino sya ;)

And I was referring to mattia and dvdfreak have,para lang malinaw. ;D

Offline dpogs

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • love and discipline
  • Liked:
« Reply #7678 on: May 17, 2013 at 02:52 PM »
go go talunin ang knicks na yan....

Offline pao9307

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #7679 on: May 17, 2013 at 02:58 PM »
^ mainit masyado.. Let's enjoy the playoffs brothers hangung June lng to, tapos november na ulet.. :)..

I think mas may laban ang knicks sa heat kesa pacers, melo plays good d everytime he plays LBJ, and they now have shumpert to slowdown wade..
Masaya naman brader,tingin ko katuwaan lang asaran natin dito.though di maiwasan na may mapipikon nga siguro hehe

IMHO naman,regardless of who ultimately wins the LOB trophy this year,nagkakasundo naman tayo (siguro) na bottomline,we all are fans of the game :)