Author Topic: Plasma vs LCD ?  (Read 272573 times)

Offline Nemesis91

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Atlantic Technology THX Ulta II
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Plasma vs LCD ?
« Reply #720 on: Aug 12, 2008 at 09:00 PM »
Interesting article...it stated:

"The winner [Plasma] was, in part, determined by how much better the plasma displayed blacks compared to the LCD."

The winner (Best Plasma at $6000 vs the Best LCD at $4500) was chosen because of "black"????
Black being the absence of color? 

How about winner in terms of price?  ;D  That's a huge price difference.

Its not a contest about price its about the performance.

hehehe... "PLASMA PA DIN"  :D

pero magami ako lcd for sale. ;)

Offline Nemesis91

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #721 on: Aug 12, 2008 at 09:04 PM »
Best HDTVs overall   (updated Aug 08)

1. Panasonic TH-50PZ800U PLASMA
2. Pioneer PDP-5020FD PLASMA
3. Panasonic Viera TH-50PZ850U PLASMA
4. Samsung HL61A750 RPTV
5. Samsung LN52A650  LCD
6. Sony KDL-46XBR4 LCD
7. Panasonic TH-58PZ700U PLASMA
8. Samsung LN-T4681F  LCD
9. Samsung PN50A550 PLASMA
10. Samsung FP-T5084 PLASMA
11. Panasonic TH-46PZ85U PLASMA
12. Samsung LN46A750  LCD
13. LG 50PG60 PLASMA
14. Samsung LN-T4671F  LCD

http://reviews.cnet.com/best-hdtvs-overall/

Hmm... I see more phosper burning image-retention panels. I wonder why? Maybe mali ata yung pagtingin nila. Lalo yung top three, baka nga maydayaan dito. Maybe they don't know about Image retention and green phosper  when they reviewed them... ::) ::) ::)

BTW...PLASMA PA RIN!   :D ;) ;D

btw the 50PZ800 is the counter part of our Asian model you got 50PY800. ;)
« Last Edit: Aug 13, 2008 at 02:00 AM by Nemesis91 »

Offline surg

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • DVD Addict
  • Liked:
« Reply #722 on: Aug 12, 2008 at 09:34 PM »
And from the previous postings... It even retains images...like "HBO" on the screen if left running for 3 hours on the HBO channel.

And I'd have to watch in zoom mode and adjust contrast levels to 50% less for 200 hours, turn black bars to gray color, just to break-in a Plasma.

If I understand the claims here correctly Plasma has the best PQ...but...but...it seems to clear to me now...
it is best as long as you don't experience the Image retention and green phosphor..and judder?  ..and only after you break it in 200 hrs later...

Did I get that right?

Nope. I think you didn't get it right. Busabos already posted that the HBO logo on his plasma was already gone. The break-in period is 100 hours and not 200 hours plus most plasma owners here have posted that they no longer did the break-in
PD: Didn't have a plasma yet but I'll be getting one soon so by then I can proudly say: "PLASMA PA DIN!!!" ;D
« Last Edit: Aug 12, 2008 at 09:36 PM by surg »

Offline barrister

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • cessante ratione legis, cessat ipsa lex
  • Liked:
« Reply #723 on: Aug 12, 2008 at 10:01 PM »
Ang lakas nyong mang-asar, a  8) ;)

But in fairness to sir ericag_ph, those are his honest opinions.  He's not trolling.  Besides, this is a plasma vs. LCD thread, so OK lang di ba?  Notice that he does not post those opinions on the plasma-only threads. 

P.S.:

plasma pa rin ...  ;)

« Last Edit: Aug 12, 2008 at 10:01 PM by barrister »

Offline Ctlim

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • DVD Guru
  • Liked:
« Reply #724 on: Aug 12, 2008 at 10:04 PM »
i like plasma for cable viewing, but the lcd gives me less eye fatigue. i own both kinds. ;D

Offline Mouldingo

• Trade Count: (0)
  • DVD Guru
  • Life's too short, don't waste it!!!
  • Liked:
« Reply #725 on: Aug 12, 2008 at 10:06 PM »
Ang lakas nyong mang-asar, a  8) ;)

P.S.:

plasma pa rin ...  ;)

Hehehe... I love my keyboard... ;D ;D ;D

Offline surg

• DVD Addict
  • Liked:
« Reply #726 on: Aug 12, 2008 at 10:09 PM »
I'm not a plasma owner and haven't seen one before coz appliance stores here sell only lcd tvs BUT when my wife and I went to manila last week and saw a plasma, we both agreed the PQ is way better than lcd!

Offline surg

• DVD Addict
  • Liked:
« Reply #727 on: Aug 12, 2008 at 10:11 PM »
i like plasma for cable viewing, but the lcd gives me less eye fatigue. i own both kinds. ;D

thought one can experience more eye fatigue from lcd bec of too much brightness ???

Offline ericag_ph

• DVD Addict
  • Oompa Loompas rule!!
  • Liked:
« Reply #728 on: Aug 13, 2008 at 12:00 AM »
Even if you weren't reading any of the above posts...what do you do with too much brightness?  ::)
I'm sure you know the answer to that one.  ;)

It's found in menu->brightness level  ::)   
As an example:
My LCD TV is now set at 58 out of 100 from an initial 85 out of the box.
My LCD monitor is now set to 15 out of 100 from an initial 100.

Calibrate an LCD properly, and you'll get fantastic results.  ;D
It's called AVIA, THX Optimizer, DVE  :D

Out of the box, yes it is too bright.  If you don't do anything about it, it will cause eye fatigue.  ::)

If eye fatigue was toooo big an issue, they wouldn't be using LCDs on the millions of laptops, LCD monitors that they know people would use 8-16 hrs a day at work now would they?   ;D

Now why don't they use plasma for the PC market if it sooo much better in PQ?
People look at PCs more than prime time TV these days.  Certainly logic would dictate that
the best PQ should be what people would look at more often right?
PQ is king right??  Plasma pa rin right?? ;D :D ;)

thought one can experience more eye fatigue from lcd bec of too much brightness ???

« Last Edit: Aug 13, 2008 at 12:55 AM by ericag_ph »

Offline ericag_ph

• DVD Addict
  • Oompa Loompas rule!!
  • Liked:
« Reply #729 on: Aug 13, 2008 at 12:22 AM »
Duuhh  ::),  please tell me something I didn't already know when I posted that  ::)

Nope. I think you didn't get it right. Busabos already posted that the HBO logo on his plasma was already gone.

Really 100 hours??
Says who? ...so I can show him 200 hrs.;D
Go to google, enter this string:  "plasma 200 break-in"
Count the number of links that says 200 hours to break in a plasma ...and read why.. ;D ;D ;D

And if you don't want to do it, well that's up to you, its your hard-earned cash, "your" TV,
well, that is, when you get one   ;D

If you're surprised why the malls in your area sell only LCDs... well here:

LCD televisions outsell plasma 8 to 1 worldwide
http://www.digitalhome.ca/content/view/2538/206/

The break-in period is 100 hours and not 200 hours plus most plasma owners here have posted that they no longer did the break-in
PD: Didn't have a plasma yet but I'll be getting one soon so by then I can proudly say: "PLASMA PA DIN!!!" ;D

« Last Edit: Aug 13, 2008 at 01:48 AM by ericag_ph »

Offline blued888

• Trade Count: (+28)
  • DVD Guru
  • Liked:
« Reply #730 on: Aug 13, 2008 at 12:30 AM »
People look at PCs more than prime time TV these days.  Certainly logic would dictate that

I think because Plasmas don't come in sizes smaller than 42" except for the 32" LG Plasma.

Offline ericag_ph

• DVD Addict
  • Oompa Loompas rule!!
  • Liked:
« Reply #731 on: Aug 13, 2008 at 12:50 AM »
Ok, that's a bummer...so no small Plasma screen as a PC monitor...  :(

Well, so let's compare a large PC LCD monitor with the large Plasma screen then.
Here's the largest PC LCD monitor:   ;D  Nice   ;D
http://news.softpedia.com/news/LG-Has-the-World-s-Largest-LCD-Monitor-15307.shtml

Here's one link on using a similarly sized Plasma TV to be used as a PC monitor    ;D
http://www.bigscreenforums.com/forum_topic.cfm?which=6860

From that one link, it would seem Plasma isn't used for PCs...and it's not because of its size  :P
Can anyone say otherwise?

Ok, so, PLASMA PA RIN!!!  hehehehe     ;D ;D ;D

I think because Plasmas don't come in sizes smaller than 42" except for the 32" LG Plasma.
« Last Edit: Aug 13, 2008 at 01:16 AM by ericag_ph »

Offline ericag_ph

• DVD Addict
  • Oompa Loompas rule!!
  • Liked:
« Reply #732 on: Aug 13, 2008 at 01:38 AM »
It may be "best" because of its black levels...but...  ;D

Pioneer to stop production of plasma panels
http://www.digitalhome.ca/content/view/2362/206/

I now seem to recall another thread, about some large company stopping production of its HD players.
People just started dumping their players cheap for BD.

I'm now wondering if the Pioneer manufacturers would be saying.... "Hai! Plasma pa din arigato gozaimasu!
..or are they singing a different tune now?   :P ...like...hmm... sayonara! Plasma! sumimasen! Plasma!    :'(

What is the absolute best flat panel?  It has to be the Pioneer Elite Kuro plasma TV:

Best Plasma Ever vs. Best LCD Ever
(Verdict: Plasma Wins)

http://gizmodo.com/336498/best-plasma-ever-vs-best-lcd-ever-verdict-plasma-wins
http://www.soundandvisionmag.com/features/779/plasma-vs-lcd-round-ii.html

« Last Edit: Aug 13, 2008 at 02:21 AM by ericag_ph »

Offline Nemesis91

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #733 on: Aug 13, 2008 at 01:40 AM »
Ok, that's a bummer...so no small Plasma screen as a PC monitor...  :(

Well, so let's compare a large PC LCD monitor with the large Plasma screen then.
Here's the largest PC LCD monitor:   ;D  Nice   ;D
http://news.softpedia.com/news/LG-Has-the-World-s-Largest-LCD-Monitor-15307.shtml

Here's one link on using a similarly sized Plasma TV to be used as a PC monitor    ;D
http://www.bigscreenforums.com/forum_topic.cfm?which=6860

From that one link, it would seem Plasma isn't used for PCs...and it's not because of its size  :P
Can anyone say otherwise?

Ok, so, PLASMA PA RIN!!!  hehehehe     ;D ;D ;D

Dude we can say there is no perfect tv, even lcd has its pros and cons. We all know that you love your lcd so much, at least your happy w/the tv you bought. Yan naman ang important wag mo na isipin yung mga nabili ng iba masaya naman sila sa plasma nila.

incase gusto mo pa ng lcd, madami akong for sale discounted pa. :D Ang mabenta is 32 inch lang sa lcd pag dating sa large screen plasma rules. Alam ko ito kasi araw araw ako nga bebenta ng tv. ;) di lang naman plasma binibenta ko, lcd din so i know the difference.

But for me as a pro in this business malinaw talaga ang plasma and most of my client who bought the lcd switch to plasma after. ;)

I use 3 plasmas at home, a 50, a 42 & a 32 inch plasma. ;)

peace bro. 8)

plasma use for PC 50py800

« Last Edit: Aug 13, 2008 at 02:02 AM by Nemesis91 »

Offline ericag_ph

• DVD Addict
  • Oompa Loompas rule!!
  • Liked:
« Reply #734 on: Aug 13, 2008 at 01:44 AM »
The happiness level is not the issue  ;D

But ... please PM me the cheapest LCD TV...around 20-21"
I'm curious as to how much it is.  thx

Dude we can say there is no perfect tv, even lcd has its pros and cons. We all know that you love your lcd so much, at least your happy w/the tv you bought. Yan naman ang important wag mo na isipin yung mga nabili ng iba masaya naman sila sa plasma nila.

Offline Nemesis91

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #735 on: Aug 13, 2008 at 02:06 AM »
The happiness level is not the issue  ;D

But ... please PM me the cheapest LCD TV...around 20-21"
I'm curious as to how much it is.  thx

meron china - 22 inch 13k lang.
and branded -22 inch 22k lang.
both units lcd tv na.

Offline Mouldingo

• DVD Guru
  • Life's too short, don't waste it!!!
  • Liked:
« Reply #736 on: Aug 13, 2008 at 07:10 AM »
Pioneer halted panel production of panels but isn't out of the Plasma business.

Pioneer isn't abandoning Kuro plasma, expects same-quality panels from Matsus**ta.
http://www.engadget.com/2008/03/08/pioneer-isnt-abandoning-kuro-plasma-expects-same-quality-panel/

Pioneer, Panasonic reach basic agreement on Kuro production, first new displays due fall '09
http://www.engadget.com/2008/04/24/pioneer-panasonic-reach-basic-agreement-on-kuro-production-fir/

While everyone else is lowering prices, Pioneer couldn't do the same cuz their panel production. To cut cost, they will purchase their panels from Matsus**ta.

The move to an outside manufacturer (Matsus**ta, parent company of Panasonic) is designed to cut cost in plasma production, but Pioneer still plans to maintain its premium edge over competitors.

There is nothing wrong with this since Sony (I believe you love their products) does the same with their plasma before and now their LCD lineup using panels from Samsung.

You should ask yourself why does LG and Samsung still manufacture plasmas despite LCD dominance in sales? Paki sagot naman 'to. Peace!

PLASMA PA RIN! ;D ;D ;D

I now seem to recall another thread, about some large company stopping production of its HD players.

I'm now wondering if the Pioneer manufacturers would be saying.... "Hai! Plasma pa din arigato gozaimasu!
..or are they singing a different tune now?   :P ...like...hmm... sayonara! Plasma! sumimasen! Plasma!    :'(

« Last Edit: Aug 13, 2008 at 07:32 AM by Mouldingo »

Offline iiinas

• Kagawad
  • Trade Count: (+76)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • -> THXed <-
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1
« Reply #737 on: Aug 13, 2008 at 07:29 AM »

they will be using same panel from panasonic (biggest plasma panel manufacturer). but the chips and tech that is use to squeeze the picture out of the panel will still be proprietary, which in the end might spell the difference between a great pq or an excellent pq which owners of pioneer kuro plasma's are extremely proud of.

i think the issue why lcd is selling way better than plasma is because of its flexbility in size and uses across many industry, you almost see lcd being use in a lot of gadgets which plasma technology can't be utilized. as such, it has attain a certain market saturation that makes producing lcd panels cheaper thus for those selling this more margins for them too. and with this as sir barrister is saying, marketing always impose their will on which tech to market and those are the tech that makes more money for the company.

for plasma i think it has now realized that it will now be a specialty market product that aims for those home theater enthusiasts that really look for excellent pq rather anything else. and with panasonic improving their plant capacity and even technology to make plasma more efficient, i personally don't see this tech dying (hope i'm right  ;)), i think pioneer's move to stop producing is just a way of making the segment more viable and ultimately more profitable for everybody.

sayang lang talaga at ang limitations ng plasma are really the issues that have been discussed to death for several pages now in this thread, but nobody can deny that plasma pq is really the best, now if a person can go beyond those limitations because pq is paramount for them then that's it, he is a happy camper (and this is the most important thing, masaya ka sa pinili mo).

i have to admit that plasma pq is breath taking, i saw a kuro, and iba talaga, no contest, but i opted to buy an lcd instead because for me the limitations far outweighs the nice pq. but its just me, seeing the best gurus here are own plasma tech, it just goes to show that these guys are really enthusiasts that take their hobby seriously. i respect that.  ;)

Offline ninjababez®

• Trade Count: (+77)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • I know what poverty is.
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1040
« Reply #738 on: Aug 13, 2008 at 08:34 AM »
because of ericag_ph posts regarding plasma .. baka by october or november  magpapalit ako from 32" LG plasma to .. panasonic 42" PV8 ....... PLASMA PA RIN!!   ;D ;D ;D
« Last Edit: Aug 13, 2008 at 08:40 AM by ninjababez »
ninjababez online ..

Offline 2ne

• Collector
  • Archt. Anthony Divino 09178426442
  • Liked:
« Reply #739 on: Aug 13, 2008 at 08:53 AM »
Its not a contest about price its about the performance.

hehehe... "PLASMA PA DIN"  :D

pero madami ako lcd for sale. ;)

sir di kailangan ng isang "simple buyer" ang performance ::) :D :D kaya nga nag "reresearch" ang "simple buyer" para sa kanyang "simple tv" ;D
i suggest sir sa marami mong stock ng lcd sa store mo, find simple buyers, para maubos yang lcd tvs mo ;D ;D :D
plasma pa din! :D :D
« Last Edit: Aug 13, 2008 at 08:55 AM by 2ne »

Offline 2ne

• Collector
  • Archt. Anthony Divino 09178426442
  • Liked:
« Reply #740 on: Aug 13, 2008 at 09:10 AM »

...as a "simple" buyer, all I want to do is watch and not have to worry about problems like IR, break-in, burn-in of a Plasma TV.  Sure it has the best PQ...but PQ isn't everything  ::)

IMO, nagkulang sa "research"  ::).... as a "simple buyer" you are claiming for yourself you will not be able to understand that ;)

plasma pa din! :o :o
« Last Edit: Aug 13, 2008 at 09:33 AM by 2ne »

Offline Munskie

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • HighDef Enthusiast
  • Liked:
« Reply #741 on: Aug 13, 2008 at 09:17 AM »
Parang FUD na rin kasi nangyayari eh.   

Offline surg

• DVD Addict
  • Liked:
« Reply #742 on: Aug 13, 2008 at 09:46 AM »
If eye fatigue was toooo big an issue, they wouldn't be using LCDs on the millions of laptops, LCD monitors that they know people would use 8-16 hrs a day at work now would they?   ;D

I think plasma panel is not use for PC esp laptop bec plasma are made of glass thus it would made it heavier unlike lcd which are made of plastic.
I have a barkada who worked as a technician supervisor for sony for so many years and now for lg and when I sought his advice whether plasma or lcd, guess what his advice? "get plasma" and not only bec of PQ but also bec of durability and dependability!

Offline ericag_ph

• DVD Addict
  • Oompa Loompas rule!!
  • Liked:
« Reply #743 on: Aug 13, 2008 at 11:49 AM »
ahahahhahaha  ;D  ;D  ;D napaiyak ako don!  ;D  ;D  ;D

because of ericag_ph posts regarding plasma .. baka by october or november  magpapalit ako from 32" LG plasma to .. panasonic 42" PV8 ....... PLASMA PA RIN!!   ;D ;D ;D

Offline barrister

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • cessante ratione legis, cessat ipsa lex
  • Liked:
« Reply #744 on: Aug 13, 2008 at 11:50 AM »

Toshiba stopped HD DVD production because of lack of content, not because HD DVD is inferior. 

Pioneer stopped plasma panel production because it suffered heavy losses as a result of Sony's business decision, not because plasma is inferior.

In 2004, Pioneer paid 40 billion yen for the plasma display panel manufacturing operations of NEC Corp., which at the time had Sony Corp. as its biggest plasma panel OEM client.

When Sony discontinued its plasma TV line, Pioneer faced overcapacity problems at a time when plasma TV prices were declining rapidly.  That's when Pioneer's financial difficulties started. 

Due to heavy losses, Pioneer discontinued its manufacture of plasma panels.  But it will continue manufacturing plasma TVs, the only difference is that the panels will now be sourced from Matsushita.

Due to increased plasma panel demand, Matsushita is building the world's biggest plasma TV factory in Amagasaki, Japan, with a production capacity of 1 million 42-inch panels per month.  Operations are scheduled to start by May 2009. 

Now if you still think plasma is about to be phased out, e wala na kong magagawa sa yo ... :D

(Plasma pa rin... )
« Last Edit: Aug 13, 2008 at 11:52 AM by barrister »

Offline ericag_ph

• DVD Addict
  • Oompa Loompas rule!!
  • Liked:
« Reply #745 on: Aug 13, 2008 at 12:04 PM »
Did your friend at LG tell you to get Plasma because it uses glass and not plastic?

Plasma needs glass because of the gasses involved.  Similar to the common light bulb.  ;D  
LCD can use plastic or glass... same base plastic formula used in autos, energy efficient plastic-buildings, even Formula 1 race cars and space ships  ;D

Just because Plasma uses glass, and not plastic, doesn't speak of its quality, but of the material required to use the technology effectively.  What material can do the job best at the least cost?    

It is also why technicians, or engineers, do not run these billion dollar corporations...the finance people do  ;D

Plasma pa rin!!!  ;D  ;D  ;D

I think plasma panel is not use for PC esp laptop bec plasma are made of glass thus it would made it heavier unlike lcd which are made of plastic.
I have a barkada who worked as a technician supervisor for sony for so many years and now for lg and when I sought his advice whether plasma or lcd, guess what his advice? "get plasma" and not only bec of PQ but also bec of durability and dependability!

Offline ABCmotorparts

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 630
« Reply #746 on: Aug 13, 2008 at 12:07 PM »
It will all boil down to each ones preference,
ang naging baseline kasi ng pagbili ko ng plasma mainly ay ang NAPAKAGANDANG
picture quality niya, that I did not see in any LCD panel na tiningnan ko. So,
if someone would ask me kung anong panel ang magandang bilin,
I would explain to him the pros and cons of each TV, siya na ang mamili,
pero I would also tell him that having a plasma is the best choice I've ever made,...

PLASMA PA DIN..!

Cheers guys...!

Benedict

Offline ericag_ph

• DVD Addict
  • Oompa Loompas rule!!
  • Liked:
« Reply #747 on: Aug 13, 2008 at 12:13 PM »
Us "simple buyers" and "simple research" buying LCD out-sold plasma 8:1

There's more of us  ;D than you  ;D ;D ;D ahahaha 
Can't deny the numbers...and it always boils down to numbers...it's a numbers game afterall  ;D  ;D  ;D

With the amount of effort required to maintain a Plasma, we simple buyers could have built a water car by then  ;D  ;D  ;D

Plasma pa rin!!!   ;D  ;D  ;D

IMO, nagkulang sa "research"  ::).... as a "simple buyer" you are claiming for yourself you will not be able to understand that ;)

plasma pa din! :o :o

Offline jackstone

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Apprentice
  • Liked:
« Reply #748 on: Aug 13, 2008 at 12:17 PM »
I've read this whole thread and it seems comparison really is for 42" up. How about for 32"? Some posts say that when buying below 42", LCD is better since there won't be too much difference in PQ, plus you get it cheaper. I've inquired with the resellers here, and the price of the LG 32" Plasma and 32" LCD TVs (Toshiba 32Av500/Samsung 32A450/Panasonic 32LX80) are just the same. I don't think I'd be using it for my laptop, but it wouldn't hurt I guess if it had that feature in case I would be needing it. About the break-in, I understand why it is needed but I don't understand how it is done hehe. We would be placing it in our room, with a sliding translucent glass door. I'm just a yuppie, and this would be a big investment for me. Any help would be appreciated, my partner and I just want the best value for our money :)

Offline ninjababez®

• Trade Count: (+77)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • I know what poverty is.
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1040
« Reply #749 on: Aug 13, 2008 at 12:23 PM »
I've read this whole thread and it seems comparison really is for 42" up. How about for 32"? Some posts say that when buying below 42", LCD is better since there won't be too much difference in PQ, plus you get it cheaper. I've inquired with the resellers here, and the price of the LG 32" Plasma and 32" LCD TVs (Toshiba 32Av500/Samsung 32A450/Panasonic 32LX80) are just the same. I don't think I'd be using it for my laptop, but it wouldn't hurt I guess if it had that feature in case I would be needing it. About the break-in, I understand why it is needed but I don't understand how it is done hehe. We would be placing it in our room, with a sliding translucent glass door. I'm just a yuppie, and this would be a big investment for me. Any help would be appreciated, my partner and I just want the best value for our money :)

me from 32" lcdtv to 32" plasma ..   reason for shifting PQ  ;D
btw main reason at that time why i got 32" instead of 42" was the size of my room (ayaw ko i-share sa apartmentmates ko ;D )
now that i have the all 3 floors of my apartment (less 1 room) .. i can now go for a 42" plasma .. (ngayon size naman ng wallet ang issue dami bayarin ;D ;D
« Last Edit: Aug 13, 2008 at 12:33 PM by ninjababez »
ninjababez online ..